MARRIED TO AN INFERNO (Previe...

Bởi aishatu_xx

Copyright© 2021. All rights reserved. Like a thundering of storm echoing around the whole earth, catapulting... Xem Thêm

Married To An Inferno.
1~ Government Officials.
2~ It's A Her?
3~ The Daredevil Dared.
4~ Start Of Trouble.
5~ New Way Of Proposal.
6~ Let's Go Get Married.
7~ We Are Now Husband And Wife.
8~ Already Sharing A Room?
9~ Bedroom Conflict.
10~ More Family To Come.
11~ You Have A Lot To Pay.
12~ Mischievous Queen.
13~ Down To Memory.
14~ Nigeria, Here We Come.
15~ Salient Royal.
16~ The Frail Queen.
17~ Kanuri Traditional Steps.
18~ First Step Of It.
19~ The Inside Life.
20~ Too Darn Complicated.
21~ What A Traditional Shit.
49~
50~ And
64~ Summoning An Ex.
51~
65~ Nothing Like His Car.
52~
66~ Nine Thousand.
53~
54~
68~ Departing To Egypt.
55~
56~
22~ Married To Same Person Second Time.
57~
69~ Aloha Egyptians!
58~
70~ Meeting Another Mother.
59~ Sinful But Delicious.
71~ Such Entanglement In My Life.
60~ Struggled With Sobriety.
72~ Another Past Down?
61~ Persona Non Grata Divulged.
73~ My Life Is Such A Twist.
62~ Vicious Woman.
74~ Advice From A Mother.
63~ Mission Of Reuniting.
75~ A Dead Mother And...
64~ Summoning An Ex.
76~ Coping Mechanism Regret Not.
48~ The Ghaydaa.
77~ Coping Mechanism Disapproved.
78~ Dilapidated To Ruins.
79~ Battered To Death.
80~ Too Late?
80~ Is It Too Late?
81: Departing Forever.
85~ I Abhor Him So Much.
86~ Together At Last.
23~ Freaking Royal Wedding.
Epilogue.
83~ Wrathful Words.
82~ Back With Old Honey.
87~ Fruitful Ending.
84~ Parting From The Beloved.
24~ Heaven On Earth.
25~ Family Drama Began.
27~ Reptile Back In Castle.
26~ Royal Warning.
28~ Let's Welcome The Reptile.
29~ My Husband's Ex-Wife.
30~ Meet Borak And Butrus.
31~ Mother In-law Is A Fiend.
32~ Utterly Reverted Low.
33~ Articles Desired For Transmogrification.
34~ Knight Brother-In-Law.
35~ The Radical Transformation.
36~ Poetic Justice In Action.
37~ Another Knight Brother In-law?
38~ Big Bad Wolf In Jail.
39~ Payback Is A Bitch.
40~ Caught In The Act.
41~ That Maladroit Moment.
42~ A Trip Down The Keyboards.
43~ Best Birthday Gift.
44~ Oldies Love Flourishing.
45~ Becoming Popular Easily.
46~ Already Blowing Up!
47~ Marvelling Into The Past.
Novelcat/Goodnovel!
Now on Okadabooks!

67~ Oldies Ship Sailed.

1.2K 217 19
Bởi aishatu_xx

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Urshia smiled at her reflexion in the mirror because she can't believe what is going on. That is her wedding day, her second wedding which she never thought was going to happen but she is standing there like the bride of the day. Her heart felt light without burden while the smile pervading her lips knew no bound, it keeps on stretching miles ahead. Her eyes are also twinkling like it does when her deceased husband was alive but now, someone is there to fill in the void he's dug. Someone is there to stand by her and her children till the end.

She was afraid and uncertain at first but with Suhayr's words and motivation, she felt that that is what she should do. She should give herself the chance since she is not old, she is still in her thirties so she has the energy to deal with marriage. And as she stood there staring at the mirror, she knew that that is no doubt the best decision she's ever made since her husband died and she won't regret it too. Her only concern now is the cowife who didn't rise any questions and she knows about the marriage.

She's heard about Hajiya Zainab from Suhayr and that the woman looks really cunning and vile but Urshia don't want to believe her because she knows if Suhayr dislikes you, no natter what you do, you won't be in her good lists. She also can't agree with Suhayr because this is her marriage they are talking about, she needs to do everything and anything to save herself from a co wife. If the woman is really what Suhayr portray her out to be, then she won't meddle her nose in her business ever and if she is not, she will definitely try being nice and see where it goes.

Umar Garbai El-Kanemi promised to give her a chamber with her children and she don't have to stay in the same chamber with his wife and she agreed. She asked about the north wing they are in but he said that us for guests and anytime, they would be asked to share it with some other people so she agreed for another chamber. They have already packed their clothes and the furniture they brought from Chad and they are shifted to the other chamber which none of them visited. She can't wait to see it though, she has no doubt it's finer than the one they are inside.

"Mom, if you don't stop smiling like that I'd think you love the man more than you do us." Thuraiyah walked in, her hands holding tight onto a small box wrapped in rust gift paper.

"You can't say that!" Urshia dropped her smile and move forward to her daughter who still hasn't took any bath and she wanted to do that three hours ago. "Why are you not dressed again?" She voiced out her question, looking at the girl squirm in front of her.

"I thought I should give you this gift now then rush to the bathroom before you open it." And she dropped the gift on the bed then ran out of the room to hers and into the bathroom before the mother could even wrap her head around what is going on.

"That girl is crazy." She shook her head then took the box from the bed and begin to open it slowly. Inside is a cute small powder box, she unimpeded it and check what the blood red piece of clothing is only to throw it back on the bed like it shocked her. In there is nothing but a negligee, a silky netty one that she won't even stare at twice in a magazine.

This only prove to her how grown her children are to gift this to her on her wedding day. She really can't believe they are already seeing her being intimate with another man and she couldn't stop herself from flushing. She's been trying to stop herself form thinking about what is to come the night of that day but with her children giving her gift such as this, she sure don't know how to escape the thought. Is he really going to consummate their marriage that very night? She can't deny the arousal taking over her body at the mere thought so she close her thigh tightly to stop the tingle.

"What is that, Mo-" Tasneem also walked in with her own box while trying to stare at what her mother just dropped on the bed only to stop mid sentence after faking a glimpse of the negligee, "Oh." She let out a teasing smile that elicit another blush from Urshia, her children will be the death of her.

"Thuri brought this. I don't even know how she got this or how she even thought about bringing this to her own mother whe-" Tasneem stopped her in the middle with a chortle then keep her own gift box beside Thuraiyah's

She placed her hands on her mother's shoulder and then smile gently like she is the mother now, "There is no need to be embarrassed. We are all grown and we know what happens to married couples, don't blush so hard when the groom hasn't even arrived. Don't think you can hold back because of us, enjoy your married life like any other lady out there, hm?"

"That's the energy I want to come see." Suhayr's voice pierced through the room startling the other occupants a little before they both let out a smile to welcome her.

"All this wouldn't have happened without you, thank you." Urshia stood up and gave a hug to Suhayr which she stiffened at and Tasneem stopped her breath because she knows just how much Suhayr hates hugs so imagine her surprise when Suhayr smiled and circle her arms around the petite older woman. She never returns hugs and hates when she gets hugged but after being in so many positions with Sa'eed, she is getting used to people being affectionate.

"Thank Allah." Suhayr pulled away seconds later, she is still not comfortable actually.

"Check out my gift, Mom." Tasneem insisted, sitting back on the bed thrusting her own crimson gift paper ensheathed gift to her mother who took is hesitantly because she don't trust Tasneem's smile.

Opening the boxes inside, she found a small bottle of perfume which newly weds use back in their hometown during their first nights with their husbands. Her mouth hung low because she is million percent sure she gave all she has to Suhayr and Tasneem won't ask Suhayr for it so where on earth did she get those from? She can't possibly order those from their hometown and it's not like she has the money to get it transported from there.

"Where did you get them?" Urshia wants to blush but she also wants to find out where her daughter found those rarely seen perfume outside of Chad.

"I brought them with me in case I get married here." Tasneem shrugged but Urshia's jaw is not exchanging pleasantries with the floor. When she recovered, she took a pillow from the bed and threw it at her daughter who only laughed and move away from her mother.

"I didn't know you were so shameless." Urshia shook her head knowing she is minutes away from running away from the room if she gets anymore gift like that from those girls. That perfume is used to seduce men and there is no way they can resist it. The smell itself speak volumes talk less of what you are going to wear for the night. So if she wears that negligée and put on this perfume, she is calling for her husband.

"This is small, Aunt!" Suhayr shook her head at Tasneem then produce her own gift which is inside an alabaster paper gift bag that has a logo of Dior written in onyx.

There are three lingeries inside and if she thought the one Thuraiyah gave her is the definition of seductive, then the three inside the bag are what she will call sexual appeal and the definition of raunchy. The colours are from cotton white, crimson red and jet black all of them with their equally skimpy under wears that left nothing to imagination. Both the underwear and lingerie are made from sheer net so she don't expect anything to be closed while she wears that. The girls have totally lost their minds, thank God Suhayr is married, those two need to get married soon too.

"Leave my room, both of you." She threw those on the bed and made her way to the bathroom for she needs to take bath and get dressed.

"Aye aye, bride!" They hollered from the room before she could close the door of the bathroom. She should just dig her own grave and lie in there, those girls, ugh!

It is already four in the afternoon and in an hour, her husband will be there to take her with him. The wedding is taking place at that moment, four in the afternoon in the small mosque that is just beside their palace. This is not the first time Urshia is getting married but it didn't stop her from feeling the wedding jitters and anxiety creeping up her chest. She almost felt like backing out but then thought, she is already in love with the man she interacted only six times with face to face and countless through the phone.

She let the girls dress her in an expansive lace. He wanted to go overboard and do exactly like his son did Suhayr with the boxes and all but she stopped him, she only wants to marry him not his money and besides, this is not her first marriage and she is not a new bride. He insisted on sending five boxes though, she agreed and he sent this designer brand named Calvin Klein. All of them are filled with clothes, designers and much more than she could ask for.

His parents were okay with his marriage and his mother, the Queen of Borno State even paid her a visit once. They talked like friends and she told her about his childhood and so much more. She felt welcomed into the family already so her heart is not beating super wildly for them but for her co wife. She knows she has a co wife and she is only afraid of forcing her since she took her husband away from her.

"Smile, Mom. You are supposed to give them that wide smile that will bring them to their knees so cheer up and keep that sad face aside. Or do you wish to call of the wedding?" Tasneem widen her eyes in exasperation at the last sentence she said while she dress her mother up like a bride.

"That'd be a good idea." Urshia hummed, watching as her daughter arrange her hair in ladder braided bun which she can't remember doing with such hectic life after her first husband's death.

"Not happening, the marriage has already been knotted." Suhayr thundered, her hands flailing around to keep everything they need close to them.

After they finished with her hair, Tasneem did her a light makeup she won't bother washing off. They added the chandelier gold earrings and it's matching festoon necklace that sat prettily on her light skinned neck. She has on golden bracelets and rings too around her fingers since they were all inside the boxes given to her. He did give her five golden coins for her dowry too which she gave two to each her children and kept one.

Next was the brunette and hazelwood lace that was sewn into beautiful blouse and fish skirt, it fitted her frame perfectly like a girl who just hit twenty five. She is dressed! A silver coloured lapaya is what they add atop since she is leaving the home and she can't possibly go out through throngs of people in that tight lace only her husband should see. As soon as they dropped the pins and she stood up on her t-strap heels, the commotion started outside their chamber.

"They are here for you, Mom. Cheer up and rock the bed!" Tasneem cheered then ran out of the room knowing her mother will most definitely hit her for saying that but she can't help it.

"You look beautiful." Umar Garbai El-Kanemi, the crowned Prince of Borno state complimented his new wife as soon as he sighted her walking out of the room. His friends, three of them are standing with all his brothers waiting for her and he could say, she took his breath away yet again like always but this time is different for she is his halal.

"Maa Shaa Allah, brother. I should be going to Chad to get myself a wife!" His younger brother, Bashir commented from where he is sitting behind them on the sofa.

"Good luck then because Jane will have your head in a silver platter. And don't worry, I will help her with it." His youngest brother Usman retorted with a hit on the back to his older brother who grunted at the mention of his wife Jane. He loves her to death and she is not someone you mess up with.

"But I'm free to do so! I really am regretting not paying heed to father's words." Abdul-aziz, his immediate brother of fifty, father to Sulaiman and Bisma chirped in.

"Yes, you don't have a wife anyway." Bashir beamed then add, "I will help you search for her."

"I can do it myself."

Umar tuned down their banter because as old as they are, they always argue whenever they are together and all you can do is stare at them. If you dare interrupt, you won't know when your head will be lying flat on the floor, they can be aggressive.

"Are they always like that?" Urshia questioned in a small voice, her smile stretching across her cheek.

"Yes, unfortunately. Where are the girls?" He trail his eyes to the door she came out from and saw them all standing their with their phone and large smiles on their faces, his daughters and daughter in-law. "Are we fighting? Come closer!" He reprimanded, they have bonded up quite well in just few days.

"Congratulations!" All the three of them wished him and then the night continue where the couple dive into the bliss of every marital couple.

~

"Her royal majesty requests your audience." A maid bowed in front of Sa'eed and Suhayr in the living room where they thought of watching a movie for the night before retiring to bed when there was a sudden knock and the maid walked in.

"Right now?" Sa'eed brought his watch to his eyes wanting to see the time and it is already nine in the night so why does she want to see them so late? No matter how urgent it is, she would let the matter be till the next morning so he is surprised about the sudden call.

"Yes, your Highness." The maid didn't rose her head even as she answered him so with a sigh, he stood up.

"I'll be right back. You can go to bed if you are sleepy, I might take long." He said to Suhayr contemplating whether he should kiss her forehead or not but at long last, he folded his height to her sitting position and drop the gentle damp kiss to her temple seeing her face flush. He loves that look on her, he smiled then left the chamber.

Suhayr's heart is palpitating wildly in her chest from that kiss and she thought she could just tell him about how she don't want their relationship to be official. She will just ask him to sign the papers she wants and then she will disappear from the face of earth. She don't have to worry about Urshia and her children since they are now like part of the royal family and their security is held in her father in-laws hand not hers anymore. She has never being more happy, she's been thinking about what to do with them ever since she got there but now, she is a free bird to do as she please.

"We are going to Egypt tomorrow in the morning."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

531 128 15
What drew him to her in the first place? Was it her innocent sharp eyes or her gentle stature? He wasn't sure but what he knew was that he was dra...
ENSHROUDED Bởi Embers_OfSoul✨

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

18.5K 2.5K 41
Living with the teenage thought of life always being a bed of roses, Aisha Umar Faruk got her life damaged at the revelation of her mother being a pr...
203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad