exhausted | sleepy bois inc...

By notactiveatallstfu

( mostly wilbur centric ) quick heads up there's ships- like a lot it- cover art by @esmeblaise_ twitter i d... More

broken sleep schedule
2:45pm
your city gave me asthma
request page
blobs and beanies
pink
platforms
it's insulting really
it's insulting really 2
come home
hanahaki
hanahaki 2
i was meant to be yours
i was meant to be yours 2
i was meant to be yours 3
tip of the l'iceburg
tip of the l'iceburg 2
tubbo
new book
demon ryhmes with semen
i want your attention
clingy for demon reasons
sleepy driving
clingy for demon reasons 2
clingy for one reason
bad idea
awkward prince charming
closed voting go brr
baking with three dumbasses
dirty crime bois , amrite fellas?
i love you like an alcoholic
my gold , my treasure
baking with four dumbasses
background music
closed valentines vote go brrr
don't sleep over
colours
golden heart
your roadtrip gave me asthma
first day of april brr
i hate you

dead rabbits

1.6K 77 23
By notactiveatallstfu

a/n :  mfs wanted angst and this the result— i hate this oneshot ngl but people want that sweet sweet angst

1718 (minus a/n)

tw :  heavily implied self harm , suicide , murder

——

the voices were something piglins often had. it was something that made them violent, angry and crave blood. full piglins had gold to keep the voices at bay, the shiny object kept the voices distracted but if someone who wasn't a piglin came by without any gold on them the voices would scream. hybrids didn't have this advantage, they were born with a fascination towards gold but it never kept them calm forever. most of the time hybrids lived in the nether due to how violent they could get, they'd attack hoglins most of the time so piglins didn't mind having them around even they wore no gold.

wilbur didn't like being a hybrid. he got lost when he was younger, leaving the piglins behind because his twin saw a man with golden hair. it was stupid to follow but the pinkette was clingy. in the human dimension people were scared of wilbur, the boy hadn't learnt how to control the voices unlike techno. granted his voices never seemed to be overly violent, they liked when wilbur fidgeted with something shiny so he often begged his caretakers for shiny objects he finds. techno had more violent voices but he found himself in fencing classes and that kept the voices calm.

sometimes wilbur wished he was part zombie piglin, they didn't have the voices screaming at them to kill. if he was part zombie piglin then he wouldn't have moments where the voices would be screaming at him to do something anything violent. normally durning these times he'd be in a corner sobbing as he held himself tightly hoping that at some point he could die from his own grip.

then he found something that calmed the voices, sometimes there'd be quiet voices that were filled with concerned over the action but the louder ones were satisfied with the blood she'd even if it was his own. the first time he done it his hands were shaking uncontrollably and his vision was foggy, unfocused on anything besides the newly bloodied knife.

yet it became a habit.

wilbur mindlessly fiddled with his fork, the food tray was already empty but he didn't know what else to do. other students were sat in tables with their friends, techno included so the pinkette was sat at his own table without any other students. he wanted to convince himself it was perfectly fine that nobody wanted to hang out with him because they believed he was a violent thing that would attack them if they came near him.

it was stupid that the humans had stereotypes over hybrids but he couldn't do anything because it would feed into their thoughts. sometimes wilbur considered dying his hair and dulling down his teeth but then phil always told him it'd be painful and he wouldn't look like himself.

"why does techno get friends and i don't.." the pinkette mumbled while staring at techno and his friends with envy.

truth was the only reason techno had friends over wilbur was because of double standards. people found it incredible that techno was so calm for hybrid but if they saw wilbur being calm or simply not talking to anyone they'd assume he was thinking of ways to kill them. they trusted techno because the male was attractive more so than wilbur in their eyes. to them they believed techno pulled off the pink hair, looked great being taller than average and that his gold fascination was cute yet everything about wilbur that shared those details was wrong. to them he was too tall, the pink hair looked horrid on him and that his fascination with gold was strange and he liked it too much.

you should kill them

"shut up.."

shed their blood!

wilburrr

kill them!!

"shut up"

it was a struggle to keep his voice down when talking to the voices, people already found it weird that he talked to himself he didn't want to seem even more strange by yelling at nothing— or at least what looks like nothing.

c'mon just do it

do it

"shut up..."

do it

do it

"i'm not doing it.."

do it wilbur

do it

blood for the blood god!!

"shut up— please.."

DO IT

DO IT

KILL THEM CMON

"SHUT UP!!" wilbur shouted desperately, covering his ears to cover up a noise that couldn't be silenced. once he realised he shouted he just looked around, eyes glossy, his legs shaking and hands clenched into fists with his knuckles going white.

they're all scared of you

"techno your brother's so weird.."

they all think you're a monster wilbur

"is he going to hurt us?"

you should hurt them

let their blood paint the walls red

"i'm.. uh— sorry.." wilbur's voice was weak, small and unheard by those who believed him to be nothing but a threat. the pinkette was terrified of moving, terrified of speaking so he looked into the eyes of the only person who didn't think of him a day threat.

wilbur's golden eyes stared back into techno's ruby ones. he was searching for an emotion something to comfort him and yet, techno looked away. his face full of anger but wilbur couldn't decide with it was aimed at the people whispering things about his twin or because he felt embarrassed that wilbur was his twin.

it's the latter

he hates you

everybody hates you

"sorry.." was all wilbur mumbled before running out the room with tears threatening to spill along with the voices screaming at him.

he had to do to something violent.

so he ran home.

did techno regret not comforting or doing anything for wilbur in that moment? yes. did he know what to do? no.

but clearly staying quiet and not even giving wilbur the bare minimum of eye contact was a wrong choice because now he pissed off, worried and having to hear his friends shit talk his twin.

"did you see the way it looked at techno? hybrids like wilbur are so scary"

but it wasn't techno's fault that wilbur couldn't handle the voices.

"it looked at me, will i be okay??"

well maybe he could've provided wilbur some help—

"someone should put a muzzle on it"

fuck it.

"i'm gonna go, bye" techno quickly said and ran out before anyone could respond.

it's your fault

why didn't you look at him

i hate your friends

can we kill our friends

find wilbur

for the first time in a while techno was rushing over to his house with a face full of concern, thoughts pouring in and the voices saying whatever they believed was related. but everything went quiet the moment the sound of sobbing entered the hypird's ears, the scent of copper filled the air.

"wilbur..?" the pinkette carefully pushed open his twin's door, looking around and making sure his eyes paid close attention to every spot.

nobody responded.

step in

go inside

he might be in danger

so with a hesitant step techno entered wil's room. the scent of copper being stronger than before.

then he saw him.

wilbur was in the corner of the room, hands bloody and his whole body shaking. everything was wrong, the jumper had red stains all over it that weren't there before, his eyes glossy and puffy along with the small detail of a cut near his mouth but not by his teeth.

"wilbur..!" techno rushed over to wilbur and stared at him, he didn't know what to do— what could he do.

"g-go away.." the pinkette coughed before continuing "go hang out with— with your f-friends.."

"no i can't leave you when you're like this, phil will get worried and then he'll be over protective for a month" techno was desperate to get at least a small chuckle from wilbur but he got nothing but a blank stare with so much emotion hiding behind it.

"why didn't you help"

why didn't he help? techno didn't know.

"i've asked for help so why.."

maybe he was just scared to help, the two twins were different enough that it was a struggle to find common ground.

"are you really that embarrassed by me.. that y-you'd prefer the voices punish me for the crime that is me f-fucking breathing?" wilbur's voice held malice, hatred and sadness. he using whatever energy he had left to rant.

"why would i be embarrassed-"

"you're not an idiot, you know your friends hate me techno. i'm too tall, lanky and skinny.. i'm horrid looking and these teeth make it worse.. i would cut them out but even the they'd hate me"

the two simply stared at each other for a while before wilbur started to speak again.

"you're perfect techno, i hate that"

kill him

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

he's our brother tho-

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

KILL HIM

"the voices.." wilbur chuckled "they're never satisfied, i'll cut my skin open and let the sun burn my flesh yet they won't be satisfied— how do you deal with them? i wonder that often"

kill him

"you hate me don't you?"

techno remained quiet.

"i suppose you should.."

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

KILL HIM

REVENGE

"i hate me too" wilbur spoke with a broken smile as he stared at his brother, watching as his breathes slowed by the second. it was almost comical to wilbur. the one person who told wilbur that the voices couldn't do much harm was the one who was paying for the ignorance of ignoring every time wilbur asked for help.

"maybe they'll prefer your blood over mine" the pinkette mumbled before removed the knife from techno's heart. the knife was stained in red, both from wilbur and techno. the room stinked of copper but at this point it was the only thing wilbur could smell.

"maybe the voices will be nicer in our next life, don't you hope so too?"

wilbur stared at the ceiling, allowing his eyes to close. waiting until the moment the voices would shut up, waiting for the moment he'd wake up as a man who he didn't hate, waiting until he stopped breathing.

perhaps it was the wrong choice but wilbur never knew how to handle the voices so he didn't know.

he simply accepted it.

you did it

a/n :  i'll provide fluff in the next chapter i swear-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.5K 47
โฎ โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข ๐‹อข๐Ž๐“๐“๐Ž ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐Ÿญ๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ผ. ๐— ๐—–...
356K 11.2K 36
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐š๏ฟฝ...
144K 2.9K 26
there will no longer be updates. the end. COVER ART BELONGS TO ME.