THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS | TECHNO...

By HoshiUtsukushi

Rest well, King. More

THE RUNAWAY PRINCESS
PLACES
CHAPTER ONE | ORPHAN
CHAPTER TWO | THE START
CHAPTER FOUR | INTRODUCTIONS
CHAPTER FIVE | THE BATTLEFIELD
CHAPTER SIX | CONVERSATIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN | BLACK FOREST
CHAPTER EIGHT | LOST OR FOUND
CHAPTER NINE: INTERACTIONS
CHAPTER TEN: UNEXPECTED VISITOR
CHAPTER ELEVEN: FIGHTS AND RECOVERY
CHAPTER TWELVE: HOME
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: PLANNING
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: MASQUERADE BALL
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: DRINKS
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: LIGHTS OUT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: REVEALED
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: BOOKS AND TIME
CHAPTER NINETEEN: ATTENTION
CHAPTER TWENTY: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: POTIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: MISUNDERSTANDINGS
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: RAGE
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: MEETING
CHAPTER TWENY FOUR: HELP
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: FIRES AND LETTERS
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX: THE WRATH OF THE BLADE
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN: THE WEDDING
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT: THE AFTERMATH
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: FOODS AND LOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY: CAW
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: WARM CUDDLES
TALES [ALEXANDRA]
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO: HORNS AND VISION
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE: TROUBLE ON THE SNOW
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR: SCHEMES AND GAMES
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE: FEELINGS
BURNING MEMORY.
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX: TALK
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN: ON THE MOVE
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT: MUFFINS
SPECIAL CHAPTER [TECHNOBLADE'S BIRTHDAY]
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE: ROSES AND THORNS
CHAPTER FORTY: ADVENTURE
CHAPTER FORTY ONE: PERPLEXED
CHAPTER FORTY TWO: GLARES
CHAPTER FORTY THREE: THE TRIAL
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR: REGRET AND GUILT
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE: COMPANION
CHAPTER FORTY SIX: RECOVERY
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN: SNEAKING
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT: HUGS
CHAPTER FORTY NINE: TALK
CHAPTER FIFTY: DOUBLE DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE: NETHER DATE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO: ICE SKATING
102K READS SPECIAL!!
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Chpt. 0.1: DREAM
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE: TRUST
10 QUESTIONS
What the fuck is this chapter
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR: QUESTIONS
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE: SNITCH
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: RACE
A note
Y'ALL
YALL ITS POSTED
Final A/N

CHAPTER THREE | AN INVITATION

8.4K 291 543
By HoshiUtsukushi

You woke up and did your usual thing, take a shower, eat and train. After that, you decided to take a walk around the city again. You get your dress ready and was already at the gate.

You saw the guard talking to someone and them giving a card to the guard. The guard then nodded and they walked away. The guard turn and around and saw you.

"Hello Princess Y/N!" He greeted.

You nodded and smiled in return, "Hello." You greeted back. He then looked at the card in his hand then looked at you. "May I take a look what that may be?" You asked, tilting your head as you stare at the card and the guard.

The guard nodded, giving the card to you. You thanked the guard and walked back to the castle. You went straight to the throne room and knocked. You heard a muffled "come in" and you opened the massive doors.

"Mom! Dad! Look at this" you slightly exclaimed as you walked towards them. The two lovers point their attention at you and raised an eyebrow "what is it?" Aiden spoke.

You handed the letter to them and sat on your throne, on the throne room, there was Three throne. One for your mother and one for your dad. Before you were adopted, the third throne has always been empty, now that you're here it has changed.

Your father opened the envelope, pulled out a paper and read it out loud.

"Greetings, The Damon Family!

We're from the school Magic Academy, where all of our soon to be warriors go! Would it be too much to ask your daughter to volunteer to be our Temporary Trainer for a week? It would be wonderful if you agree. It'll also be fine if you decline, Please think wisely!

-Magic Academy"

Your father finished. You looked at the two of them with hope in your eyes, you really wanted them to agree, you wanted to explore more. You'd be lying if you say you don't feel bored here in the castle.

"Well, the decision is yours sweetheart. Do you want to go?"

Your mother asked, a large smile was immediately displayed in your lips and you stood up and yelled,

"Fuck yeah!"

Your mother's smiling face turned to a frown. "Watch your language, Missy." She scolded and your father only chuckled in amusement. You looked down and rubbed your neck, chuckling nervously and muttering a small "sorry.." After that, the three of you discussed more and then you're dismissed.

You were told that you'll leave tomorrow morning so you have plenty time to pack some of your clothes. You walked inside your room and started packing the clothes you'll need.

The day passed and it was finally the day you'll go to the school. You woke up in the morning, did your routine and wore your outfit for today.

You picked up your suitcase, grabbed your sword and hang it in your waist.

And with that, you exited your room. You walked to the throne room and knocked, when you get no response you entered the throne room.

Surprisingly, there's no one there. You frown and goes straight to the gates. You opened the doors and was surprised to see your parents there.

Right on the gates, they were waiting for you. It was rare for them to go out of the castle doors since they're more of an indoor person.

The gates were opened and right outside the gates were a carriage waiting. You walked towards your parents and gave them a hug.

They hugged back in return, smiles visible on your faces. "I'll miss you darling." Your mother whispered. "I'll miss you guys too." You whispered back.

You broke the hug and smiled at them, "Go teach those kids how to fight my princess!" Your father exclaimed, trying to give you an energetic mood. You smiled and nodded. "I'll make sure to kick their asses!" You joked back and you earn a pinch on the ear and a smack on the back of your father's head from your mother.

"Chill! Were just joking" your father laughed and scratched the place where your mother had smacked. You held hour ear where she pinched you and the three of you laughed in unison.

"But seriously my princess, Be careful." Your father gave you a warm smile and you only nodded. You gave them a hug one last time before walking towards the carriage.

Before going up to the carriage you turn around and waved good-bye to them. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" You exclaimed and they waved their hands good-bye.

And with that, you climbed up to the carriage and with that, the driver had started moving the carriage with the horses. It took about 2 hours to get to the school. During those 2 hours, you just opened the curtains to the windows and admired the beauty of nature.

You felt the carriage stop and you looked outside the window of the carriage. You stared at the castle-like school that stood infront of you. The carriage door opened and you exited with the help of the driver.

You walked towards the giant gates and a guard stopped you. "May I know why you're here?" He asked, you didn't replied but only pulled out the invitation they had sent you yesterday.

You handed it to the guard and he reads it, when he finished reading he then widened his eyes. "Princess Damon! I apologize for not recognizing you sooner" he bowed and respect and you only chuckled. "It's fine." The guard let you inside the gates.

When inside the gates, a teacher came towards you. "Hello Princess Y/N! It's so great to see you here!" She exclaimed and she reached out her arm. "I'm Quinn, One of the teachers that teaches here in Magic Academy." You grasp her hand and Shook it. "Y/N Damon." Although she already knew who you are you still feel like you needed to introduce yourself.

"I'll be touring you all here in The Magic Academy." Quinn spoke, letting go of your hand. She walked inside and you followed her. "Oh, I forgot to mention, we also invited other kingdoms to volunteer to be one of our temporary trainer and they agreed! How wonderful is that!" She exclaimed, truly happy to the fact that the other kingdom accepter their invitation.

She then lead you to the Seventh Floor of the school. She stopped infront of two massive doors and turned to you. "This'll be your room for your one week stay, princess. Please meet me downstairs at the fountain if you're done unpacking." She then waved good-bye and you waved good-bye too in return.

She handed you the keys to the room and you immediately buried the key to the keyhole, turning it then pushing the doors. When you were inside, you were bewildered. It was almost the same size as your room in the castle, bookshelf were displayed on the walls and a King sized bed were displayed beside the window. Giving you a prefect view on the outside. There was paintings around the room but you really didn't mind, and finally. A massive chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

You put your suitcase in the bed and started unpacking. Putting your clothes in the walk in closet after that, you put your suitcase aside and went for the door. You opened it then closed it once you were outside.

You went for the stairs, realizing you were on the seventh floor, you felt your laziness creeping up on your spine as you stair at the million of stairs that awaits you.

You groaned, wishing that they have an elevator. As you were about to start your adventure through the million of stairs a voice called out to you. "Y/N!" You turn to the voice and saw a familiar pink haired girl.

Her vibrant pink hair reached above her shoulders and she wore an outfit that screamed Royalty and warrior at the same time.

Niki, A childhood friend of yours. The two of you have been friends since the two of you were little. She is aware that you are adopted and she's okay with it.

Niki is a mage, she uses magic to defense herself. Although, not all mage uses magic to fight. Some uses weapons, she is extremely close to one of the Prince on the other kingdom.

"Hello Niki, didn't know you were here too." You greeted her. She jogged next to you and chuckled, "I received their invitation and I couldn't help but to accept. I want to inspire more childrens to be like us!" She exclaimed, stars written in her eyes.

You chuckled. "Same." You replied, now. Back to the stairs. She looked at the stairs too and almost immediately, she frowned. Although niki looks like she'd immediately gets the work done, she's actually a little sloth like you.

"Wait.." She started and you looked at her. She then pulled out an umbrella out of nowhere. And no it was not a normal umbrella.

Her umbrella is built for fighting and shielding. She had put some enchantment on it so it could be more strong. She pulled the needle-like away from the shell of the umbrella.

"I'm making a portal." Ah yes, laziness at it's finest. You immediately lit up, "you can do that?!" She looked at you and smiled, "I'm a mage Y/N, of course I can do that." She responded. She then stood straight and put the needle-like infront of her, it's as if she's fencing with someone.

She closed her eyes, put her other hand in her back and focused. She mumbled a few words under her breathe and then swing the needle-like sword in front of her.

A gush of wind almost pushed you back, but you manage to balanced yourself. A Blue-ish flower shaped portal appeared on the wall next to the stairs. Niki breathe out and break out of her trance. "I did it!" She squealed and out the needle-like sword back to it's umbrella shell.

She then walked towards the portal. "Woah! You don't need books to make magic anymore?" You asked, walking beside her. "Not anymore, I practiced the spells so that I can keep them in mind. I can't always rely on my book y'know." She chuckle in the end.

"Let's go!" She grabbed your hand and you interwine your fingers on hers, the two of you walked inside the portal, when the two of you were inside the portal, the flower shape like portal then soon began to close.

The two of you are now inside the portal. The inside of the portal were... Water? What? You hold your breathe, afraid that the water might enter your lungs. Niki laughed, you looked at her with a confused look. How is she not drowning?

"You can breathe Y/N, it's okay!" She spoke. She then swam around you while laughing. You gulped and let your breathe out. To your surprise, no water came rushing to your lungs. "How-" you saw another flower shape portal on the end of the water.

Niki swam to it, slowing down to let you catch up. You swam next to her, "Magic." Niki smiled, watching you get fascinated inside the portal. When the two of you were close to the other portal, the two of you jumped out.

You felt the grass hit your boots and you managed to stand straight. Surprisingly, your hair and clothes were not wet despite the water that was on the portal. You watch as the flower shaped portal closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 29 20
Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo are on their own. They meet some new friends, but quickly get tied into a story they don't want.
7 0 10
A collection of DSMP fics I have posted on Archive Of Our Own (AO3)
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...