MARRIED TO AN INFERNO (Previe...

By aishatu_xx

Copyright© 2021. All rights reserved. Like a thundering of storm echoing around the whole earth, catapulting... More

Married To An Inferno.
1~ Government Officials.
2~ It's A Her?
3~ The Daredevil Dared.
4~ Start Of Trouble.
5~ New Way Of Proposal.
6~ Let's Go Get Married.
7~ We Are Now Husband And Wife.
8~ Already Sharing A Room?
9~ Bedroom Conflict.
10~ More Family To Come.
11~ You Have A Lot To Pay.
12~ Mischievous Queen.
13~ Down To Memory.
14~ Nigeria, Here We Come.
15~ Salient Royal.
16~ The Frail Queen.
17~ Kanuri Traditional Steps.
18~ First Step Of It.
19~ The Inside Life.
20~ Too Darn Complicated.
21~ What A Traditional Shit.
67~ Oldies Ship Sailed.
49~
50~ And
51~
65~ Nothing Like His Car.
52~
66~ Nine Thousand.
53~
54~
68~ Departing To Egypt.
55~
56~
22~ Married To Same Person Second Time.
57~
69~ Aloha Egyptians!
58~
70~ Meeting Another Mother.
59~ Sinful But Delicious.
71~ Such Entanglement In My Life.
60~ Struggled With Sobriety.
72~ Another Past Down?
61~ Persona Non Grata Divulged.
73~ My Life Is Such A Twist.
62~ Vicious Woman.
74~ Advice From A Mother.
63~ Mission Of Reuniting.
75~ A Dead Mother And...
64~ Summoning An Ex.
76~ Coping Mechanism Regret Not.
48~ The Ghaydaa.
77~ Coping Mechanism Disapproved.
78~ Dilapidated To Ruins.
79~ Battered To Death.
80~ Too Late?
80~ Is It Too Late?
81: Departing Forever.
85~ I Abhor Him So Much.
86~ Together At Last.
23~ Freaking Royal Wedding.
Epilogue.
83~ Wrathful Words.
82~ Back With Old Honey.
87~ Fruitful Ending.
84~ Parting From The Beloved.
24~ Heaven On Earth.
25~ Family Drama Began.
27~ Reptile Back In Castle.
26~ Royal Warning.
28~ Let's Welcome The Reptile.
29~ My Husband's Ex-Wife.
30~ Meet Borak And Butrus.
31~ Mother In-law Is A Fiend.
32~ Utterly Reverted Low.
33~ Articles Desired For Transmogrification.
34~ Knight Brother-In-Law.
35~ The Radical Transformation.
36~ Poetic Justice In Action.
37~ Another Knight Brother In-law?
38~ Big Bad Wolf In Jail.
39~ Payback Is A Bitch.
40~ Caught In The Act.
41~ That Maladroit Moment.
42~ A Trip Down The Keyboards.
43~ Best Birthday Gift.
44~ Oldies Love Flourishing.
45~ Becoming Popular Easily.
46~ Already Blowing Up!
47~ Marvelling Into The Past.
Novelcat/Goodnovel!
Now on Okadabooks!

64~ Summoning An Ex.

189 10 0
By aishatu_xx

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Suhayr awoke earlier than Sa'eed the next day too and staring at his face, she felt like doing something romantic other than startling him like she did the day before. He finally let his guard down and they are now on good page with Shaheed so he made her day with that. Shaheed was happy when he told her everything was solved but he shall stay in the chamber for a day or two then leave and she welcomed him with open arms. She could use someone else's company in the house when Sa'eed leaves later.

"Wake up!" She whispered in his ear, her fingers tingling the sides of his beard which is no more trimmed hut it also doesn't look like a crazy man. Even in his sleep, the man gets to be perfect like the perfectionist he is.

"Naj..." He mumbled in his sleep and that is enough to shatter her good mood and she abruptly left the bed to the bathroom. She changed her mind after brushing her teeth since she wanted to take bath first but everything is now ruined.

Suhayr feels upset, angry and most of all, she feels like a fool for thinking about their relationship growing and becoming real. What was she thinking when she is the one that could never have the relationship work? Najaah? Seriously?! He has to call her name today of all the days in the world when they have already started building something beautiful? After he found out everything she has done the day before from his brother, he is still dreaming about her? Naj?! What the actual fuck!

She wants to vent everything in her at his sleeping figure but she don't have the right and that is the most awful feeling on earth. She don't have the audacity to ask him or reprimand why he is calling his ex wife's name since they are not really together just because they are married. They've kissed twice or is it three times? She knew the number of times they've kissed won't fill her one hand. It's not like he's confessed his undying love for her, does the man even love her?

This might be the only lust talking that has to do with a man and woman living together, nothing more and nothing less. All she wants to do is yell at him but how can she do that without looking and feeling stupid for that?

"Woah, you look grotesque." Shaheed made a face, he startled her but she expected him to be there to make breakfast for them again in the morning. The maids are still taking their time to come huh? He is wearing a white short sleeved button up shirt and denim jeans which he probably asked someone to bring for him.

"Gee, thanks!" She rolled her eyes and her hands went for the apple in the bowl that sat in the middle of the island.

"And morning breath too, eww." He scrunched up his face at that, his eyes narrowing at how messy she looks. She looks so unlike the Suhayr he knew not that the first one he's met is perfect, she's worse than this.

"I didn't brush well and it's nature's fault." She deadpanned, her hands placing themselves on the island while trying to rob the sleep off her face. Why did she even wake up early only to have her mood entirely withered?

"Poor you, nature really loathe you because you look like you rush out from hurricane." He shook his head while stirring the food inside the pan, whatever it is he is making for them. She hopes it is edible for her to eat and calm down her sweltering mood.

"Blame your fucking brother for this. This is all for keeping up with him!" She gritted while gesturing at her face, the heavy tired bags palpable with darkened gift. She was tired yesterday and didn't get good sleep so what does he expect?!

"You guys are getting closer now. I saw you in the kitchen, erhm, yesterday night. What was that?" He cleared his throat because he don't want to see he almost walked in on them had it been his short didn't get stuck to the door handle. He heard someone's moan so he didn't even move forward to see what was going on. C'mon, two adults male and female in one room, it means one thing, they are getting intimate.

"That's embarrassing but we are not getting any closer." She fight back a blush, the hue would rapidly move to her cheeks but she bit down on her lower lip to stop it from spreading.

"Let me solve your problem before the food gets ready." He left the kitchen and came back with a dartboard and darts in his hand, she beamed at the sight knowing where his thoughts traveled to.

"Aren't you the best brother in-law?" She beamed, her heart feeling a little bit less tensed and she took the darts from him while waiting for him to hang the photo.

A photo of Sa'eed wearing his expensive Giorgio Armani is placed on the dartboard. He looks extremely handsome in the photo even though it looks unexpected as he stood in front of his company building. His fine face won't stop her from darting those sharp darts on his face. The dartboard is pinned just after the door to the kitchen where Shaheed removed the calendar there to put it.

"I'm going to make sure to hit his face squarely, I'm so pissed at him." She took one of the dart and hit it directly on his head. She jumped in joy because the anger finally left her system and she feel the zeal to avenge what she won't be able to with her mouth using the darts.

"You go, tigress!" Shaheed hailed from the stove where he finished dishing what he cooked in two plates for them and joined her.

"This is actually fun!" They kept throwing the darts all over Sa'eed's photo and she wished she could do that to Najaah too but that'd be extreme and obvious.

"This is very immature guys." Sa'eed's smooth voice glazed into the room as his whole presence dominated the kitchen. He kept his briefcase on the island and took Shaheed's plate of breakfast which consists of boiled yam, warm baked beans, Spanish fried eggs and chicken sausage.

The pair ignored his presence like he wasn't there and continue doing their thing while conversing quietly to each other. Sa'eed don't like how close they are getting when they could hardly have any conversation. They only kiss whenever they are together and now he feel like his brother knows more about his wife than he does. He forced the useless jealousy aside and try getting why she is giving him cold shoulders. They were alright the night before and now she don't even want to look at him?

"Brother, can you leave us?" He said to Shaheed who can't exactly ignore him so he turn around to look at Suhayr who is daring him with her eyes to move from there.

"Sure, I need to get some work done." He gave her his best apology eyes but she only glared at him then hop down from the island to leave the kitchen but Sa'eed didn't let her succeed.

"Why are you mad at me now? What have I done?" His hands are grasping onto her small arms, her back hitting his chest so she is facing away from him. His words are wrapped around her ear but she don't want to be so weak.

"You only know how to mix up people's name, good job." She knew she is talking in riddles but she can't help it, she don't want to rant out how pissed she is about what has happened in the morning. Something he doesn't even know he's done for that matter.

"What are you talking about now?" He asked, his hands acutely moving her body to face him so he could search her eyes but she didn't look up at him. She defiantly stare at the ground or the wall behind him even though he kept trying to look into hers.

"Nothing to worry your brain about, let me be." She brusquely disconnected her body from his and left the kitchen in quick strides listening to him yell out her name.

"You haven't eaten your breakfast!" He called after her again but she ran up the stairs to their room. She don't want to stay in his presence anymore, his cologne will suffocate her instead of melting her.

If she stays there for more than a minute, she will hit him for calling out another woman's name while she was trying to adjust a romantic bone to her body. The awful feeling of not having the right and audacity to do it is what is making her whole day damp. She can't even yell at him for doing that! Why is she worrying her brain and heart for something trivial? But is it really trivial?!

"His Highness demand that I should bring this for you, your Highness. And he wants me to make sure you finish it too." A maid walked in after she allowed her from the raps of knocks zapping the door few minutes after she walked in and threw herself on the bed.

"Thank you, you can go." Not one to say no to food, she started devouring it while forgetting to actually feel grateful for what Sa'eed has done to her. He is considerate when he wants to be, when the matters don't concern his ex wife.

After her breakfast, she went to take a bath because she wants to make her day lively and buoyant. Just because he called his ex in the morning doesn't mean she will let it ruin her whole day, she refuse to do that. The bath took her exactly thirty minutes with all the scrubbing and change of soaps so she won't smell like Sa'eed and will forget about him for the day. But she also wants to annoy him like he did her, she will see whether she is the only one that feels like that.

"Can you tell me what Sa'eed hates most? Apart from mislaying his room and bed, any other thing?" She asked Shaheed through the phone as soon as he picked it. She needs to make sure he learns his lesson and will start from irritating him.

"Touching his sport cars. He bought a new one just last week and if you are to drive that, he'd flip and lost all rational thought." Shaheed sounds eager to tell her about it which means both of them are mad at him. But she didn't even tell him what he did to get her that mad, oh well!

"What is the name?" She beamed, at least driving cars is something she loves and she is damn sure there won't be any problem with her driving a sport car. They are all the same!

"Bugatti La Voiture Noire, white." There is mischief in his voice but it's only making the excitement thump in her blood. She feels like the more he talks, the more passionate she become to drive that Bugatti whatever.

"And the keys?" The last question before Sa'eed feels like someone just dropped a nuclear bomb on his head.

"In the parking lot." And she hung up, not even thanking him for the help, she needs to get dressed.

She needs to be comfortable to drive the sport car so she took cedar sailor pants will do then a sandstone shirt with funnel neckline and raglan sleeves. She tucked the shirt loosely inside so her behind won't look somehow with so much clothing inside. She took a kohl from the vanity table and apply it to her eyes then some nude lips gloss to keep up her looks of beautiful wives. Since it's been long since she last winged eyeliner, she did it expertly then use her expensive looking mascara to comb her eyelashes to make them look way longer than Sa'eed's.

She feels like dressing up before getting into that expensive car. She don't know how expensive it is but from the name, she knew she won't play with anything Bugatti. An opera necklace is what followed her chest next, then asscher ring she couldn't look away from. She fix the drop earrings around her ears then beamed, she looks so beautiful if she would say so herself.

Sitting down on the stool in front of the vanity table, she started making her hair into a braided bun since she has the time of the world. She might as well take a YouTube video of her launching her husband's car without his knowledge and will capture his face. Woah, she has brains! Another of her many crinkled cotton veils got wrapped around her again in Azerbaijani way, she knew just how to pull it off.

Her Michael Kors convertible nag is what she tool next from the varieties of many in the closet. Her eyes got stuck in Louboutin D'orsay with red sole, she has been eying the shoe for while and this is the time to show off her wardrobe. She turn on her camera because she is about to turn the world upside down with what she is about to do to her husband. Someone might think she is literally going to do that but she likes exaggerating everything. Especially if it has something to do with annoying Sa'eed and his work.

She heard the news that he got that Boston deal, she was not mad finding out because after he missed the deal at first, she felt guilty. No matter what he did to her, she won't meddle in his work again knowing just how that means to him. If he takes his work as serious as she does when she was running the clothing brand for her mother, then that place is the most important place in his life. Her solace is the smell of those new pieces of clothing waiting to be sewn into her magic.

This reminds her about getting a place to start running again, she can't keep staying at home while accepting challenges from useless, sleaze and cheap people. She shall leave the castle very soon, things are getting messed up and emotions are getting attached. That was the last thing she's thought about when she got married to him in the mosque like a bastard child. She thought she would sneakily steal his money and leave the country unseen not no, she is fucking getting emotional at the last minute!

She can't start liking him after signing those papers off, she needs him to sign that one paper too so she can run off. If he wants, he could go back to Najaah or whatever it is they want to do. He loves her so much since he clearly dreamt about her in the morning and when he heard her voice, he has the darn right to call her that wretched' woman's name. A vermin like her should be buried six feet underground with nothing but colossal and tremendous scorpions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 55.2K 66
The lives of Maryam, Yusuf, Zainab and Abdallah. How are they connected? Read to find out! * #1 in Arewa #1 in Muslim #1 in Maryam #1 in Zainab #1...
9.3K 1.5K 36
Copyright © 2023. All Rights Reserved. ❝ Everyone lies. I'm not an exception.❞ Nailah Zayed has the picture perfect life. Being the only child to one...
21.2K 850 10
SEVENTEEN was going to film a new episode of Going Seventeen. However, the Performance Unit gets in a fatal car accident. (This is my first fanfic. H...
11.8K 674 25
They say time changes people, but it sure changed Jeon Jeongguk a lot if you'll ask Kim Taehyung. OR Seven year...