Follow You | Draco Malfoy

stark-sarah

Valencia Snape is introduced to Hogwarts in her fourth year with a certain purpose before her. She finds hers... Еще

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty Seven

740 11 8
stark-sarah

»»———— THE WEDDING ————««

"Are they alright?" Val asked her father quickly as he'd just returned from the ambush of Harry's move to the Burrow. He let out a small sigh.

"I did everything I could while still playing my part." He replied vaguely, which told her it wasn't good.

"What happened?" She could tell by the look on his face.

"Moody, he died. Mundungus, he fled when he saw the Dark Lord. George lost his ear when I accidentally hit him with Sectumsempra, trying to go after one of the other Death Eaters." He told her, and she pursed her lips as she just nodded.

"Terrible." She muttered.

"I know. But, they'll be alright in the end." He paused. "I heard Bill and Fleur are getting married."

"Really? That's amazing news." She thought back to her conversation with Draco just a few days earlier. Why don't we? "I wish I could attend."

"I'm sorry, darling." He apologized genuinely. She just shrugged. She was used to it by now, all the lost experiences.

"You look stunning." Theodore commented when he stepped into the girls' room and saw Lolita standing there. She smiled softly at him, then turned her back to him.

"Will you tie me?" She asked. He was silent as he walked over to her, his cold fingertips putting goosebumps onto the surface of her soft skin as he grabbed the lace and pulled it tight enough, tying it into a bow at the bottom. She was wearing an emerald green, fitted, satin, v neckline, side slit dress with an open corset back.

"Green is your color." He told her as she turned to face him. She just pulled him in for a hug, resting her head on his chest. He held her there tightly and thankfully, glad that nothing had happened to the two of them when they moved Harry a few days prior. They were still suffering the sad loss of Moody, despite them not knowing him too well. It was still just another innocent life Voldemort had taken. It motivated them even more to stop him. "It seems kind of silly, doesn't it? A wedding?"

"It does." She agreed.

"Who's to say we couldn't have one, too?"

"What?"

"Well, I'm just saying..."

She pulled away to look at him. "You want to get married?"

"Well, of course I do. 'Lita, I've always had the biggest crush on you. I've known ever since we got together that you're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." He said, and she smiled at him.

"You really think that?"

"Yes."

"Well, I do, too." She pushed herself up on her tiptoes to place a soft kiss to his lips. She held him in her arms tightly, almost out of fear of losing him at any second. They knew how easily it could happen, with everything going on.

"I'm sorry, 'Lita." He said, and she looked up at him with her eyebrows furrowed together.

"Why?" He tucked a piece of her short, blonde, curled hair out of her face before resting his hand on her cheek. His thumb gently caressed the contours of her cheekbones.

"Because I know how terrible you feel right now. And I wish I could take it all away, but I know there's nothing I can really do." He mumbled with a frown.

"It's okay, Theo." She shook her head. "I'm just thankful to have you here. That's all I need, is you by my side."

"I'll always be by your side." He promised, and she nodded, because she knew that was the truth. "I miss them, too."

"I just wish there was some way for me to talk to her. To give her hope in this dark time. I know they're both suffering. I wish I could tell them everything." She sighed.

"Have you tried a magic marker?" He asked nonchalantly, and she looked up at him quickly with wide eyes. He gave her an odd look. "What?"

"You're brilliant, Theo!" She exclaimed. She walked over to Ginny's desk and found a marker. She quickly spoke an incantation, waving her wand over it. She took the cap off, then, and wrote on her hand. Bill and Fleur are getting married today.

'Lita?

It's me.

I've been worried sick! How are you? How is Theo? Where are you?

We're at the Burrow. We're safe.

Do you hate me?

No, Val. We could never. We know you didn't have a choice. Harry isn't happy, of course, but we know. That's why we're doing this.

Doing what?

I'm sorry I can't say much more. I just want to give you hope that you aren't going to have to live like this much longer.

You're going to help them find the Horcruxes, aren't you? 'Lita, you have to keep me updated. I could help.

How do you know?

Let's just say I know a lot more than I've let on. But you have to trust me, please. I'm an Occlumen. Voldemort can't read my mind.

I don't know when we're leaving, but I'll keep you updated.

Give Bill and Fleur my best. Or not, I don't know. I wish I could be there.

Me too. More than anything. I miss you so much.

I miss you all more, I promise you that. It's been like hell.

I can't even imagine. I can keep you updated on the wedding if you'd like.

Yes, please. It'll almost be like I'm there.

Yes!!! Like old times, almost.

You can't tell the others what I know, 'Lita. You can't tell them you're speaking with me.

Okay, I understand.

I love you. Thank you for always trusting in me and believing in me and doing everything you can for me.

Of course, Val. I love you, too. We're going to make it through this.

I know we will.

Theodore and Lolita head downstairs. They glanced over to see George standing there. He was wearing a magenta purple vest and a purple and white undershirt. His ear was bandaged up as he had white gauze wrapped around his head. They stood beside him, where he gazed into the kitchen. Thedore whispered to him, "What's going on?"

"Gin and Harry are having a moment." He replied.

"Oh, how sweet." Lolita smiled.

"Watch this." George mumbled, placing his finger to his lips to tell them to remain quiet.

"George—"

Theodore shushed her, and they watched as George hopped on his feet quietly over to the kitchen sink. He leaned against it, looking relaxed as if he'd been there the whole time. He grabbed a mug of coffee and casually took a drink of it. When Ginny pulled away from Harry, she looked over at him quickly, startled. Her face turned red, as did Harry's when he noticed. He was being such an annoying older brother right now, which Lolita was thankful, honestly, to have experienced during her time here, considering she was an only child. He smirked at the two of them. "Morning,"

Ginny scoffed as she walked off. Harry backed away awkwardly, not being able to take his eyes off George's smirking expression. Finally, he walked off. The three of them burst into laughter. "You really are so annoying."

"Well, what would you do without me?" George shrugged. He flicked Lolita's ear as he walked by her, something he was doing frequently now after losing his own. She put her hand over it, numbing the pinching pain, as she shot him a dirtly look. "Come on, Theo. We gotta help Dad with the tent."

"Coming." Theodore nodded. He kissed Lolita's cheek before heading out after him. She stood in the window, watching all the boys with their wands. Theodore was wearing just his black vest and black undershirt, also. She couldn't help but admire him.

"All together, now! One, two, three!" Arthur yelled. Autonomously, they all raised their wands slowly as they guided the tent onto the poles where they wanted it to be. Ginny, Lolita, Hermione, and Gabrielle helped Fleur with whatever she needed in the meantime. A little bit later, the new Minister of Magic, Rufus Scrimgeour, appeared at the Burrow. He requested Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Lolita. So, they met with him in the living area, piled onto the couch before him.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry asked him. He just gave him a hard look. He didn't seem like the kindest man, but maybe you had to be that way considering everything that was going on. He was the face of the protection of the Wizarding world right now. He probably had a lot riding on his shoulders.

"I think we both know the answer to that, Mr. Potter." He replied monotonously.

"And this is...?" Harry asked as he pulled out a few wrapped items.

He pulled out a letter. It opened by itself, and he read it aloud. "Herein is set forth the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator, a device of my own making in the hope that when things seem most dark, it will show him the light."

"Dumbledore left this for me?" He asked, unwrapping the device as they all looked at it. The Minister nodded. "Brilliant. What is it?" He opened the cap, and it stole the light from the two nearby lamps. When he opened it once more, it returned the light. "Wicked."

"To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard in the hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive." He handed it to her. She examined it oddly, wondering what it meant. Dumbledore could never come out right with what he wanted them to know.

"Mum used to read me those. The Wizard and the Hopping Pot. Babbity Rabbity and the Cackling Stump." Ron chuckled slightly, and they all gave him a blank expression. "Come on. Babbity Rabbity? No?"

"To Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill." He handed it to him with a cloth as he didn't want to touch it. They all gave him an odd look as Harry just took it. He seemed a little disheartened when nothing happened, when it didn't open to his touch.

"Is that all?" Lolita asked. She couldn't understand why she would be requested here if there was nothing left to her.

"Not quite." He shook his head, continuing to look at her. "Dumbledore left you a bequest, also, Miss Serpen. The sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately, the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs—"

"To Lolita." Hermione cut him off. "If anything, it belongs to Harry. It came to him when he needed it in the Chamber of Secrets."

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor, Miss Granger. That does not make it that wizard's property. That especially does not make it a Slytherin's property. And, in any event, the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown." He shrugged.

"Excuse me?" Lolita furrowed her eyebrows at him. For his information, she was actually a hat stall between Gryffindor and Slytherin. She chose Slytherin because it was her family lineage.

"The sword is missing." He stated bluntly, and they all shared a glance. "I don't know what the four of you are up to, but you can't fight this war by yourselves. He's too strong."

Ron looked at them all and scoffed once the minister was gone. "What does he know?"

"He couldn't possibly know a great deal." Lolita shook her head.

"Let's just focus on having fun tonight, yeah?" Ron decided before walking off to go help finish setting up. It wasn't much longer until it would be time for the wedding.

When Lolita walked into the tent, she saw tons of familiar faces. Not only inside, but on the outside. Many of them were taking turns keeping watch. They wanted to be precautious, because disastrous things were known to happen at times like this. They could never be happy.

Bill and Fleur were having a lovely time dancing to the traditional music. Their parents and families were cheering them on excitedly. Madam Maxime was there to support Fleur, also. Hagrid, of course, accompanied her. Tonks and Professor Lupin were there, obviously. Luna and her father lived nearby, so they had joined, too.

When Hermione walked in, Ron couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked amazing, but she always did. And no matter how much they got on each other's nerves, they were in love. They always had been. Harry, instead of enjoying his time with Ginny, was walking around making conversation with some of the interesting guests.

"Care to dance?" Lolita heard. She turned and looked to see Theodore standing there, fully dressed in his all-black suit. He looked incredible. She smiled and nodded, taking his hand. He led her to the dance floor, where many people stood, swaying to the slow song that now played. Fleur and Bill danced in the middle, as people circled around them. But the other couples, this moment was about them. "You truly look incredible."

"Were you being serious earlier?" She blurted out, causing him to chuckle.

"When?"

"When you said you wanted to marry me." She clarified. He grinned at her.

"Yes, Lolita. Very serious." He said.

"I want to marry you, too." She whispered as she gazed up into his eyes. He leaned down and kissed her passionately, and it seemed like the world stopped for them to have their moment. She pulled away when she felt him slip something onto her finger. She looked down, finding a beautiful but subtle diamond ring on her finger. She looked up at him quickly, and he just grinned.

"I've been holding onto it for quite sometime now. I have no idea what's going to happen after this, so I just wanted to make it truly official." He mumbled. She felt tears well up in her eyes. She was so truly lucky to find her person. Someone who abandoned everything to do what's right and to stand next to her through all of this. She was so in love with him, and she couldn't be more happy at this moment. But, it was short lived. Everyone went silent and they all looked over at Kingsley's Patronus that had appeared before them like a meteor. Theodore grabbed Lolita into his arms, holding her tightly.

He spoke in a chilling voice. "The Ministry has fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming... They are coming."

Everyone began yelling, but the adults tried to remain calm. They tried to gather everyone as quickly as they could into the house, where they thought they would be safe. But no matter what, they wouldn't have enough time. The Death Eaters appeared in a matter of seconds, flying around the tent, terrorizing anyone they could. Taking any lives they could. Ron held Hermione tightly as they began looking around for Lolita, Theodore, and Harry. The former four of them crashed into each other, grabbing onto their hands. They looked around for Harry, then, who was searching for Ginny. He immensely regretted not spending any time with her before now. He saw her duelling a Death Eater, successfully well. Still, he wanted to protect her. Lupin stopped him, pushing him in the direction of the four and telling him to go. He felt so bad leaving her there, but he knew she'd understand. She always did. That's why they were perfect for each other. He just hoped everyone remained safe, they all did. He met with them, grabbing onto their hands, and Hermione Apparated them away to the first comforting and safe place she could think of.

Ron pulled them all back out of the way as they appeared in the middle of a street, a large bus laying on it's horn as it came straight at them. They leaned against the railing, breathing out heavily. All they could think about was how they were safe, but they didn't know the fates of the others. And they now realized they wouldn't be returning back to the safe, warm Burrow for a long time. Not until they finished their mission— finding and destroying all of Voldemort's Horcruxes.

'Lita, Voldemort's infiltrated the Ministry. Are you okay?

The five of us made it out. I don't know about everyone else, but they should be okay.

What about Fred?

I don't know.

I'm sorry, 'Lita. I had no idea. I'm young, they keep me out of the loop most of the time. I wish there was something I could've done.

It's okay. I'll update you when I can.

Please be careful.

They hurried through the streets of Muggle London, narrowly avoiding the bustling people on the sidewalks. Hermione led them, clearly knowing her way around. They didn't share a word as they did, not for a while.

"Where are we?" Ron asked finally, his voice rough.

"Shaftesbury Avenue." Hermione answered. "I used to come to the theater here with Mum and Dad. I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head. This way." They rushed after her and down an alleyway. "We need to change."

Ron held her small bag for her as she reached down into it. "How the ruddy?"

"Undetectable Extension Charm." She explained. She handed them all some clothing. Oddly enough, it was all their clothing. They shared odd looks before helping each other change without being seen.

"You're amazing, you are." Ron complimented. They always found the time.

"Always the tone of surprise." She commented with a small smile, referencing back to the time he'd said that to her before. After they changed, mainly wearing hoodies and jeans, they went to a nearby coffee shop to discuss their plans.

"What about all the people at the wedding?" Lolita asked. "Do you think we should go back?"

"They were after Harry. We'd put everyone in danger by going back." Ron replied.

"Ron's right." Theodore nodded. The two of them had become closer, almost like brothers. They would harmlessly tease each other and wrestle. They also enjoyed playing sports on the lawn. It was short-lived and unfair. They were going to miss it all. The waitress approached them, clearing her throat. She was probably irritated that they'd come in and ordered nothing so far.

"Coffee?"

"A cappuccino, please." Hermione requested after a moment politely.

"You?" She gestured to Ron.

"What she said."

"Same." Harry said. Theodore and Lolita just nodded in agreement.

"So, where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron?" Ron glanced at them all.

Hermione shook her head. "It's too dangerous."

"It's all too dangerous." Lolita shook her head. "If Voldemort really has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe. Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding."

"My rucksack with all my things, I've left it at the Burrow." Harry sighed frustratedly. They couldn't have come at a worse time. Just proving their point that the wedding was a bad idea.

"As have I." Theodore nodded. Hermione pulled both of them out.

"You're joking." Harry and Theodore grabbed their bags, looking at them with awe.

"I've had all the essentials packed for days, just in case..." She looked down at her hands.

"By the way, these jeans, not my favorite." Ron commented. Lolita looked over at Theodore, who was staring off at the two men who had just entered.

"Do they seem a little... off to you, too?" She whispered to him. He nodded. Their eyes widened as they saw them grab their wands.

"Down!" Harry yelled as he waved Ron, Hermione, Lolita, and Theodore to the floor. They jumped up, blocking their spells and casting some back. They were getting good at being non-verbal at some spells. Meanwhile, the waitress had no idea because of her loud headphones. For a moment there was a pause as all of them were hiding. Suddenly, one of them stood, and Hermione beat Ron to casting a spell at him. The other stood, casting at Hermione. She dodged and Lolita backed her up by casting Petrificus Totalus back at him. They let out a huff of air once both Death Eaters were unconscious. The waitress walked out then, looking around at the destruction with shock.

"Go! Leave!" Hermione exclaimed, and she did so. She didn't get paid enough for this. The four of them stood back up, then.

"Lock the doors, get the lights." Harry demanded, and they all did. Ron used his Deluminator, and Lolita and Hermione rushed to the two doors and locked them. They used their wands to shut all the blinds. Theodore approached the Death Eaters. "This one's name is Rowle. He was there the night Dumbledore was killed."

"This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters. So, what are we going to do with you, hey? Kill us if it was turned round, wouldn't you?" Ron spoke, narrowing his eyes at them.

"If we kill them, they'll know we were here." Lolita advised.

"Ron." Hermione said softly.

"Suppose he did Mad-Eye. How would you feel then?" He asked her.

"It's better we wipe their memories." Harry decided.

"You're the boss." Ron shrugged, stepping away. "Hermione..." He wiped a bit of blood off her face. "You're the best at spells." She stepped up to them, her bottom lip quivering as she uttered the spell, bringing back bad memories for both her and Lolita.

"Obliviate."

"How is it they knew we were there?" Harry asked as they rushed through the sidewalks of London once more. They could never stay in one place for too long. They were never safe.

"Maybe you still have the Trace on you?" Hermione suggested.

"Can't be. Trace breaks at twenty-one. It's wizarding law." Ron shook his head.

"Well, I'd say wizarding law isn't exactly wizarding law right now." Lolita remarked. Hermione gasped.

"What?"

"We didn't celebrate your birthday, Harry. Ginny and I, we prepared a cake. We were going to bring it out at the end of the wedding." She explained with a sorrowful expression on her face.

"Hermione, honestly, I appreciate the thought, but given the fact that we were almost killed by a couple of Death Eaters a few minutes ago..." He sighed.

"Right." She nodded. "Perspective. We need to get off the streets, get somewhere safe."

"I know just the place." Harry led the way. He spoke the spell to allow them entrance into 12 Grimmauld Place. They entered, and he turned the lights on. All the sudden, a bunch of dust formed Dumbledore, and he came flying at them. Hermione screamed as they all jolted back. Just before he reached them, the dust fell to the floor. "Well, it didn't do that before..."

"Christ, do they ever clean this place?" Ron whispered.

"Well, that's Kreacher's job."

"Suppose he hasn't been doing that good of a job, then."

"What was that all about?" Harry asked them.

"Probably Mad-Eye's idea. In case Snape decided to come snooping." Hermione answered. They all nodded. "Homenum Revelio... We're alone."

"Come, let's get some rest. We need to regroup." Lolita said.

They all set up pallets in the living room, not wanting to sleep alone. Harry, Ron, and Theodore slept on the floor between the two sofas which Hermione and Lolita slept on. Harry awoke from a bad dream that he was thinking was more like a vision to see Hermione laying there. Her and Ron's hands were barely touching, but they reached out to each other as they slept. It was sweet, in a way. Theodore and Lolita seemed to be doing the same. It made him miss Ginny.

They all woke up early that next morning, hardly able to sleep. Because of Lolita, they knew this would be a good place to search for the locket or any clues as to where it was. They ventured off through the large, yet seemingly small, house in separate directions as they searched. They looked through Regulus' room, but they found nothing. They took a seat in the kitchen, then, after a few hours and reread the note over. They had no idea which direction to go in now.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

231K 5.9K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
49.8K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...
4.9K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...
2.8K 35 15
After months of abuse from his friends, and Years of abuse from his muggle family, Harry Potter finds himself in the arms of Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. S...