Vantage || Hwang Hyunjin

بواسطة youngNfreeAstronAut

•Destined Souls series• Book 1 Two Souls are destined to be together through all lifetimes, and their story... المزيد

~Chapter 1.~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~ Long chapter (⚠️ish)
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~ Their Story pt. 1
~Chapter 28~ Their Story pt. 2
~Chapter 29~ Their Story pt.3
~Chapter 30~ Their Story pt. 4
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~ Long chapter ⚠️🔞
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
Author note✨Please read
~Chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~Chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
Author note~ please read🥰👀
~Chapter 53~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 60~ 🔞ish
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
• Epilogue •
Photobook is out✨
⚠️Notice⚠️

~Chapter 2~

3.2K 141 61
بواسطة youngNfreeAstronAut

Aeri's POV:

"Wha- where's the other one? There was two of them!" I cried, while mom and dad were trying to understand what was even happening.

"Sweetie, what's wrong? We're kind of lost here." Dad said with a light chuckle.

"While I was on my way to the cliff, I saw an uncovered section of the beach which was never like that before, so I went and sat down there." I started explaining.

"...and?" My mom still had a confused face.

"I found this beautiful shell and it had two pearls inside! Two!!"

"And there's only one? Are you completely sure it was two of them? That's very rare, almost impossible."  Dad said.

"There was one on each shell, it's a double shell."

"Didn't you drop it by any chance?"

"No! I had it on my hand the entire time! Even whe-" I stopped talking at the sudden flashback. I did had it in my hand, but I remembered I almost fell. Maybe it got out of the shell accidentally.

"Aeri?" My mom waved her hand in front of me.

"Uh yeah sorry mom. I remembered I almost fell, maybe I lost the other one there." I pouted. "Should I go look for it?"

"No honey. It's already dark, there's no way you're going alone."

I wanted to keep insisting them, maybe convincing my dad to come with me, but it was pointless. The tide was already going up when I left, so it's probably all covered again. 

Damn you Hyunjin. If it wasn't for him, I would have perfectly gotten up and walked safely back to the shore, but since I was trying to avoid him quickly, I almost fell, and on top of it lost something so precious.

I had dinner with my parents at a restaurant close to the shore. The night was beautiful, the sky full of stars. My mom made me use a dress she bought for her but didn't fit, and I wasn't too happy about it. I got uncomfortable while sitting, so I stood up and went down to the sand for a quick walk, while my parents waited for the check. 

I didn't even walk that much, but just stood in one spot admiring the stars. Back at home, the excess of light doesn't allow me see all stars, but there's barely light here, so I could admire stars I've never seen before at home.

I surely enjoyed that view, and treasured it. Who knows when was the next trip to the beach.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
School day finally came. Vacations ended in just a second, but I couldn't complain, I spent them well. I didn't really disliked school, but sometimes it was kind of boring. I couldn't wait to see my friends again, tho.

"Aeri! I missed you!" Minju gave me bear hug, which I loved.

"I missed you too! Where are the others?" I asked her, separating from the hug.

"This year they're on different classes sadly, but we'll see them at lunch for sure.".

First class was over, actually pretty quickly. We spent the first half talking the same unnecessary stuff like what's our name and what do we expect from this year, blah blah blah.

Second class was math, the teacher was kind of late, so everyone just chilled meanwhile. I grabbed my backpack to take out the book, but noticed it wasn't there. When I arrived earlier, I stuffed all my books on my locker so my backpack wouldn't  be so heavy, so I must have left it inside the locker.

I got up, since the teacher still hadn't come, and made my way to my locker. The halls looked like a ghost town, not a single soul, surprisingly. I opened my locker, and of course, there was my book; quite a relief I must say. I took it out, and noticed something odd.

The shell was inside my locker. I did bring it to school to show it to Minju and the others, but I could have sworn it was on my backpack. Maybe taking all the books out it got in between and in there. I took it out too and closed the door, with the book in one hand and the shell in the other one, as well as other stuff for class.

I started walking towards the classroom, without taking my eyes off the shell, it was extremely beautiful. Suddenly, I crashed into something, or someone. I dropped everything I got on my hands, and so did the person. I immediately looked at him, only to recognize once again Hyunjin. Damn it.

I saw him before he saw me, so I lowered my face and tried to cover it with my hair while quickly picking up everything. I didn't want him to recognize me and start a conversation about the beach.

"I'm sorry, are you hur-" he was saying with his typical flirty tone. But before he could finish his sentence I just apologized and left.

"Hey!" I heard, but kept walking.

"Hey wait!" He kept going. I just closed shut my eyes and ignored him, hoping he wouldn't follow, and he didn't.

Back in class, the teacher wasn't there yet, to which I felt relief again. I made my way to my desk and sat down.

"Are you okay? You look rushed." Minju asked.

"Yeah I just accidentally dropped my things on my way here but everything's fine." I lied, kind of. "By the way, look at what I found at the bea-"

Once again, I stopped talking, Minju paying attention to me. The other half of the shell was gone, totally gone. I didn't bring the pearl since it's too small and could get lost, but I did bring the shell.

I closed my eyes at the sudden realization I had, remembering I dropped everything on the hall.

When I was finally able to go outside class again, I rushed to the spot, but it wasn't there anymore. Everybody was on break time, so probably someone took it or stepped on it and broke it.

Damn you once again, Hwang Hyunjin. Literally because of you I only got half of my treasure left.

I went back home after classes, and crushed on my bed. I was so mad at him, and at the universe. Why him? I hated him.

I took out the shell, or at least, the half of it, and placed the pearl inside of it. "I'm definitely not taking you out again." I said. It was 6:35 pm, so I headed down stairs to help my mom with dinner.

Hyunjin's POV

Of course I had to be late to school again. My dad couldn't care less about it, as he made me wait for him every single time. I lost the first class, I could at least make it to the second one.

I got off the car and rushed inside, straight to my locker, just to leave my books there. I took out my phone while walking to check the time, when I crushed with a girl, dropping everything I had, making her drop everything too.

I closed my eyes for a second trying to calm the pain; my leg hurt from the day I fell on the beach. I opened my eyes again to ask the girl if she was okay, but she didn't even give a chance to, she just apologized emotionless and started walking. I couldn't even see who she was.

I picked up my things, and noticed there was some kind of shell? A sea shell on the floor. I assumed it was hers, clearly it wasn't mine.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying to make her stop, but she didn't.

"Hey wait!" Again, she didn't stop, and I could swear she walked even faster.

"You... forgot this?" I whispered to myself, looking at it. I put the shell in my pocket and headed to class.

Back at home after a boring day, I went to my room and sat on my desk. My dad of course wasn't home yet. Scrolling through social media, I suddenly remembered the shell, which I took out of my pocket.

"How funny." I thought out loud. The shell had a little hole, as if I could fit something in it. I saw the small pearl I found on the beach, and playfully thought about putting it in.

It fit perfectly.

It was strange how the pearl fit in, almost like that was its original shell, which was impossible. My alarm suddenly went on, it was 6:35 pm. I had to make dinner before 7pm, because I was playing with the boys at that hour.

Aeri's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly once again in the morning. I was sleeping facing the pillow, so of course everything was dark. I noticed my alarm didn't wake me up, I did alone, which was unlikely.

I slowly turned around, eyes still closed. I was oddly sleepy. I scratched my face, immediately frowning at the feeling of  a ring on my finger, making me open my eyes to see what it was, since I don't wear rings.

I open my eyes, and the first thing I see is the ceiling, more specifically, not my ceiling. I inmediately sit down, looking at my surroundings. This was not my room.

I started to panic, I didn't remember anything from last night, just making dinner with mom, and that's all. I got up quickly to look for a phone or something,  careful not to make any noise, I didn't know where was I.

Suddenly, the door opens, making me flinch. A man appears on the other side, looking at me with a weird face.

"Whats wrong wrong with you? You look like you saw a ghost." The man asked. I didn't say a word. He chuckled.

"Hurry up and get ready for school, Hyunjin." He said as he closed the door.

Wait... What? Did he just say "Hyunjin?" What the hell? 

I rushed to a door inside the room that seemed like a bathroom door, opening it abruptly and going straight to the mirror.

"Oh my god." I said . It was Hyunjin. I was Hyunjin.

What the hell is going on?

A/n: sorry for the long chapter! 😅 thank you for reading! Please vote and share, please please! Thank you so much 🥰

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

134K 4.6K 35
•Away from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, listens to him and tries her best to make him...
3.9K 289 14
Felix found his soulmate Hyunjin in high school.. going through thick and thin..their love got stronger but there was one problem... Felix despises l...
50K 1.5K 51
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
7.5K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...