Force bound Feelings (Anakin...

By Arialternateendings

A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try yo... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chqpter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chaoter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thiry nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chaoter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chaoter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Ari's tibute
Chapter eighty four
Cbapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred
Chapter one hundred and one
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter one hundred and three
Chapter one hundred and four
Chapter one hundred and five
Chapter one hundred and six
Chapter one hundred and seven
Chapter one hundred and eight
Chapter one hundred and nine
Chapter one hundred and ten
Chapter one hundred and eleven
Chapter one hundred and twelve
Chapter one hundred and thirteen
Chapter one hundred and fourteen
Chapter one hundred and fifteen
Chapter one hundred and sixteen
Chapter one hundred and seventeen
Please read
Chapter one hundred and eighteen
Chapter one hundred and nineteen
Chapter one hundred and twenty
Chapter one hundred and twenty one
Chapter one hundred and twenty two
Chapter one bundred and twenty three
Chapter one hundred and twenty four
Chapter one hundred and twenty five
Final Chapter
A fhousand comments later

Chapter sixty four

1.8K 50 48
By Arialternateendings

Anakins pov

"Where is she?!" I exclaimed while rubbing into the med-bay of Obi wans cruiser at full speed. Out of breath I was practically leaping round corners and past close troopers as I sprinted on my way down the halls. She was in the cruiser I could sense that much, and she was close at that.

"Third room on the left general!" One of the troopers called out as I ran by, giving me just enough time to twirl and give him a grateful nod before disappearing  around the next corner.  Dashing along down the left sided corridor, counting the door until I finally reached the third. I probably should've knocked but I was to excited and overjoyed at the thought of seeing her. So I burst right through the door into the small clinic room.

And there she was, sat of the edge of the bed looking as angelic as in my dreams. She smiled with a look of joy shining in her eyes as a droid checked her over from the side. I felt tears of joy prick at my eyes, my feet carrying me over right to her and embracing her tightly within my arms, feeling as her hands moved gently round to my back.

"Oh my god you had me so scared, I swear I'm never letting you out my sight again, never." I whispered while beginning to scatter kisses across her neck, peppering them all up to her cheeks and jaw. She giggled and pulled me closer, the sounds alone being enough to make my heart flutter with joy. Just hearing her voice was to much for my heart to handle after all these months apart, even without saying a single word she managed to restore my faith. She made me feel complete.

I swear I'm never letting her out my reach ever again, from now on wherever she goes I go, whatever she needs I'll be there. I'll never let anyone take her from me, nothing else matters in this galaxy but her.

She's my snow Angel and I won't allow anything to ever change that.

"I missed you too sand man...I'm so sorry I couldn't-

"No no no, don't apologise, you have nothing to feel sorry about Angel," I interrupted while pulling back do I could stare down into her gorgeous eyes, taking her hands into my and holding them close. My goodness she was stunning - not just in looks or the way she smiled but also in how her presence filled the room with light and love.  "What matters is you're safe now, I can protect you now - he didn't hurt you did he? Your presence in the force disappeared for so long, and I had so many nightmares well i..." I trailed off while glancing to the side and rubbing the back on my neck, not wishing to relieved the terrible dreams I had of her pain. But as I was nervously rambling I felt her hand move to lie atop mine, grasping it gently within her delicate fingers.

"Anakin I'm alright, nothing serious I promise you," She spoke calmly, her voice like the sweetest songbirds hum. Force I loved this woman so much. Looking back to her eyes I saw I reflection of my own relief, watching as her lips form that perfect smile and her head tilt. Her eyes dipped down slowly and her thumb traced the back on my hand.

"...both me and the baby are fine."

'The baby..? Oh holy force the baby!'

(Y/n)'s pov

I watched as my dear loves faces contorted with confusion and the shock, holding in a chuckle at his adorably sweet expression. Gods I'd missed this man, his whole confident aura and yet how he acted so adorably sweet when around me. He was my sand man, my gentleman. And I loved him with all my heart.

"..The, the baby?" Anakin finally questioned after a few moments of being frozen in place. His blue eyes sparkled like that of a little kid, glittering with kindness and glimmering with a flicker of joy. And yet there was still a caring hue of concern, showing how much he truly cared about my feel on all of this.

"Mhm, the baby," I replied with a soft smile trying to show that I alright with this. Yes it still terrified me to think of having a child, but being with Anakin I felt a whole lot better about the prospect. Besides I'd felt it's presence, the pure innocence being my reason of not feeling afraid. The feel of it's life through the force was a truly beautiful thing.

"Here, have a feel." I added while moving my dear fiancé's hand across to my baby bump, lightly pressing his warm palm to the thin material of my gown. Never letting my eyes stray from his face I watched as he crystal blue eyes dipped down to my belly and he shuffled closer. There was fascination in his gaze as he gently moved his hand across my abdomen, his lips partying with a small gasp as his eyes lit up with a bright gleam.

"I, I can feel it..." The young man whispered with a sense of awe, crouching down so his gaze was level with my belly and bringing a second hand up to cup my baby bump. I did in fact chuckle at his adorable fascination. Anakin would be such a kind father, sure to outsiders he seemed intimidating and scary, but I knew what a sweetheart he really was.

"They're so curious...I can feel it in the force, they're trying to reach out and connect with me...it's, it's amazing..." He added with the same excited sense of amazement, he was enamoured by this tiny human still developing within me. I saw a couple of tears in his eyes as he continued to feel the presence of our little baby. Leaning forward I cupped my hands round his face and placed a kiss atop his head.

"You're going to be a great father Anakin, of that I have no doubts." I spoke quietly trying not to disturb his awestruck emotions. The young slightly scruffy looking man just nodded quietly as his smile grew, pulling and arm back and subtly swiping away the collection of happy tears threatening to spill from his eyes. Anakin then got back up and embraced me fondly once again, hooking his chin over my shoulder and pulling me close into his chest.

"I love you (y/n), I love you so much and I promise I'm going to take great care of you...both of you." He whispered while running his hand to the small of my back and continuing to pull me closer. I wrapped my arms up around his shoulder and held him gently while closing my eyes, just trying to enjoy his presence.

For me it hand only felt like a few days: but Obi wan had told me I'd really been gone six months, something I'm sure had wrecked havoc on my poor Anakin. In fact though it hadn't been long since my return from my brief conversation with Obi wan I could tell they'd been beginning to loose hope of finding me, something truly heartbreaking when I thought of how this would effect Anakin.  I didn't  want to ask, but at the same time I hoped at some point he'd open up and tell me what he went through.

Knock knock knock

I looked up at the sound just in time to see the door open, inside the frame of which Obi wan stood with one arm round each of the girls. My heart leapt almost as high as it had done on seeing Anakin moments before, smile growing widely as I looked to the pair of overjoyed padawans.

"I believe you have some visitors." Master Kenobi spoke with a kind smile as he stepped in ushering the two girls with him. Anakin moved to the side still holding one of my hands and sitting on the edge of the bed right by me. I was a little nervous since the girls were here and I was very evidently pregnant.

"Don't worry love, they know," Anakin spoke giving my hand a squeeze seeming to know the question on my mind, then again he always knew what was on my mind. Still I was confused as to how that revelation came about. "I'll explain later on, it's a long story." He added wrapping his arm back round behind me. Content with his answer I turned back to face the girls, both of which looking like they were about to burst out in tears.

"Alright now come here you two,evidently you both need a hug." I chuckled softly while opening my arms to the pair, beckoning them over before they really did start crying. Immediately the pair ran over and wrapped their arms around my shoulders and neck. Ahsoka rested on my right and Ari squeezed me tightly on the left.

"It's great to see you back master (y/l/n)." Ahsoka half spoke half mumbled into my shoulder, her arms pulled up round my neck pulling her small body close.

"We missed you so so much." Ari chirped while hugging me from from the other side a little to tightly. I chuckled and rubbed the back of their heads simultaneously before having to shift.

"Ouch, okay you two maybe loosen off a little, the baby doesn't like crowding to much." Leaning back I spoke up while patting there backs lightly, trying to ease them off gently. The two girls immediately pulled back with apologetic glances, expressions that soon turned mildly excited as they glanced down to my baby bump. I rolled my eyes at their fascinated expression much alike to Anakin accept even more childish. Well they were at least children.

"Alright alright, I can't resist those puppy eyes, here give my your hands." I instructed though didn't wake for reactions. Instead I reached out and gently picked up there hands, placing them on either side of my bump and letting them take a feel. Since Jedi didn't really know their parents nor start families it was pretty expected to see the girls curious expressions.

"Holy force...that's a baby, like a real, living baby." Ari whispered with an adorable look of surprise. I chuckled and ruffled her hair in a friend manner before looking to Ahsoka, the tortuga's lips being parted in shock.

"It's so...innocent. " the other teen whispered while lightly brushing her fingers across my gown.

"I know right? It's strange when you think who the father is." I joked with a light giggle turning my sights to Anakin and watching as he poured.

"Hey, I'm not that bad...besides you're adorably innocent when if comes to certain activities." He teased in response, sending me a smirk that said he was ready to play these games and sporting a flirty eye brow raise.

"Tmi Skyguy." Ari spoke up before I had to, giving the young man a partially scolding look as she folded her arms over her chest. I chuckled at the sight of our esteemed general Skywalker being lectured by a fifteen year old. Anakin though wasn't offended at all and instead just seemed confused.

"Tmi?" The young man questioned with a quirk of a brow.

"To much information," Obi wan surprised us all by piping up with, filming in the gaps to our knowledge on this modern abbreviation. Looking to Anakin and seeing he wore the same curious grin as I did I cast my sights back to the elder man and tilted my head to the side. Onboard wan sighed and leant himself against the doorframe. "Don't look so surprised, I had to decipher all kinds of codes when the council had her locked up in prison." Well this revelation raised a good number of its own questions. My head immediately turned so I was facing my now guilty looking padawan again.

"You were in prison? Ari we talked about this you can't-

"Whoa whoa," Anakin interrupted before I could get into my lecturing, reaching out and placing a hand on my knee. "That was my fault, she kinda helped in a whole heist to break me out a mental asylum-

"A what?!" I exclaimed not quite believing what I was hearing but also extremely concerned as to why he'd have been put in such a situations. Oh gods it's probably my fault.

"Hey easy there Angel, I'll explain everything once you're rested-

"No Anakin you'll explain it now." I demanded a little more firmly than I meant to, but we could blame that on the hormones. Anakin sighed and ran his fingers back through his hair with a bit of a frown, glancing across towards Obi wan whom seemed to understand.

"Girls why don't you come with me for a bit, I believe your masters need to have a little talk." The layman instructed at which point the pair for up and walked over to exit the room. I sent Obi wan a look as he stepped out before looking back to my now slightly nervous appearing fiancé.

"(Y/n), I promise it's not as bad as it sounds." He began by saying which I just admit didn't fill me with confidence that this would be a good story. However as his future wife I wished to know what had gone on in my absence and perhaps the extent of the damage my disappearance had caused. Reaching out I lay a hand reassuringly a top his.

"Anakin...just tell me everything..."

"Alright..." He agreed reluctantly with a sigh, leaning closer and boldly my hand in both his. "But please remember...none of this is your fault." He spoke softly while gazing into my eyes.

And that's how he began: with the the confessions of assaulting master Windu, of being placed under arrest, of them being broken out and working without republic involvement. I couldn't believe that for three months he'd gone off on some wild chase round the galaxy, him and 501st continuing the good fight all the while searching for me. It was awful hearing what he went through, all the nights alone drinking, it hurt immensely hearing he'd been through so much. I cried several times during his confessions, incredibly sorry for how long I'd left him.

Anakin wasn't just the love of my life he was also my best friend, and that meant it hurt just that bit more when I saw in his eyes just how much the last six months had hurt. And so I hugged him close and cried my tears, knowing they couldn't possibly be as many as he had wept when he thought me dead, because he'd admitted those thoughts had crossed his mind.

"Angel don't cry, everything's alright now, you're back where you belong, we have no reason to worry." Anakin spoke soothingly a good forty five minutes after the conversation had begun, running his hand up and down my back in gentle motions. I had my face buried in his chest and was crying into his tunic, only really half aware it wasn't his usual attire.

"I know...I just, I don't think I could've gone through six months of thinking you were dead..." I mumbled into his chest while rubbing some of the tears from my eyes. The man gave a slight chuckle and kissed the top of my neck, pulling me closer until I was sat on his lap. Finally I looked up to meet his gorgeous blue eyes, finding piece in their sparkle.

"I'm flattered love but I promise you'll never have to go through that, because I'm never going to leave you," Anakin promised while running a hand back through my hair affectionately.  My hearted warmed at his words and I could tell he meant to keep them, I could tell he never wanted to leave me.  However I couldn't help worrying in the back of my mind that maybe that decision would be taken from him some day.

  "You don't need to worry love, we've already suffered enough separation, eight years, three months, six months, (y/n) my love for you is enough to span anything I promise." He added softly, lowering his face until his forehead was lightly pressed to mine and out noses brushed together. His hand cupped my face and his thumb lightly brushed over my jaw. Our lips were nearly touching, actually moments later I slipped forward and brushed my lips to his, proceeding to push them to his as my eyes closed. Anakin wasted no time it pushing his lips sensually to mine, lacing his fingers into my head and holding my head steady.

I moaned slightly into his lips craving his closeness. One of his hands slipped down to my neck and he leaned closer. As I reached up to hold his perfect face I felt him gently lean me back against the bed, leaning over me as my head rested back against the hospital sheets. His hands traveled further down to the small of my back while the other continued to support my head as he continued to move his lips against mine.

"Oh my god gross, she's six months pregnant you weirdo."

'What the heck?!'

Suddenly looking round with Anakin still leant over me, heart nearly stopping at the sight of the woman stood in the doorframe. All in black, dark curls and well rolled  blue eyes. My master was stood in the doorway looking right at us, and Anakin was acting remarkably relaxed.

"You're the weirdo, ever heard of knocking?" Anakin groaned while leaning to the side and glaring over her way. I was mostly just impressed they weren't trying to kill each other just yet

"You learn more by not knocking." The woman replied while walking over and pulling up a chair. Well the moment was gone, making out now would be like doing so in front my mother...only my own mother scared me far less than Kaida did.

'Well I now know where Ari learnt that mentality.'
I thought to myself as Anakin helped me sit back  up on the bed, supporting me all the while.

"You're here a lot later than I was expecting Kaida." Anakin sighed with a less resenting look than usual. Like I said, strange.

"Call me by my first name again I'll snap your neck like a twig," My former master threatened with a sharpened glare. "And I'm late because some idiot set fire set fire to the military base on Coruscant, know anything about that Skywalker?" The woman asked raising a brow with some form of suspicion that peeked my interest.

"...No can't say I do." My fiancé replied seeming equally as puzzled as I. However before the conversation could continue there was a series of scampering steps rushing away from the room soon followed by the entering of Obi wan.  The man glanced round and took note of everyone present before closing the door.

"Right, well since everyone's here I think it best we discuss how the next few months are going to work." The more dignified master spoke up while walking over and taking the second seat by my bedside. Alright this suddenly got a little to serious and I won't deny I was beginning to feel nervous. Anakins fingers were still intertwined with my as we sat side by side. Looking up to the right I met my future husbands eyes and admired the care within them, feeling as he squeezed my hand. I gave him a small nod and he echoed it before wrapping his arm back round my shoulders and pulling me close as he looked back across to his master.

"We're all ears master, let's go over the plan." Anakin responded offering me a gentle smile as he glanced back my way for a moment and rubbed over my shoulder lovingly.

Well I guess this was happening, we were about to discuss not battle strategy but baby strategy. That's certainly new.

————————————
A little later than I would've liked posting this and I'm so sorry I didn't meet my other posting deadline for force bound feelings I haven't been feeling so great. However I really wanted to continue on with this and push through to the good stuff so I hope you enjoyed this and I look forward to posting more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 945 12
Y/n left the Jedi Order at 19 to be with her family in Alderaan in hopes of a somewhat normal life, not wanting to be involved with the Clone Wars an...
6.1K 148 22
After time-traveling to his eight-year-old self, Anakin Skywalker finds himself in a new timeline where Jedi Master Plo Koon discovers and adopts him...
118K 2.6K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...
70.3K 1.2K 31
"Trust is a two way bond. How can I trust those who don't trust me?" The young Jedi Knight, Delta Nova, dedicated years of her life to the Jedi Orde...