Game of Betrayal (Completed)

Bởi AngelTweet

"Betrayal betrays the betrayer." - Annonymous Sanskar: "It was always professional, but you made it personal... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter -1: Mighty Maheshwari's
Chapter - 2: Militant Mehra's
Chapter -3: Lost Battle
Chapter - 4: First Encounter
Chapter - 5: And the war begins!
Chapter - 6: Dirty Secrets
Chapter - 7: Damage Control
Chapter - 8: Forced Acceptance
Chapter - 9 : Tormented Hearts
Chapter - 10: Anxious Minds
Chapter - 11: Engaged! Really?
Chapter - 12 : Undying Souls
Chapter - 13: My Saviour!
Chapter - 14 : Destiny Strikes In!
Chapter - 15 : Business Rivals or Lovebirds?
Chapter - 16 : Wedding Bells
Chapter - 17 : Confessions
Chapter - 18 : Enemy Within
Chapter - 19 : Her Choice
Chapter - 20 : First Step
Chapter - 21 : Confused Minds
Chapter - 22 : Entangled Souls
Chapter - 23 : Battling Hearts
Chapter - 24 : Untold Feelings
Chapter - 25 : Changing Mindsets?
Chapter - 26 : Falling Apart
Chapter - 27 : Trip to the past
Chapter - 28 : Destiny's Payback
Chapter - 29: New Begining
Chapter - 30 : Game of Love
Chapter - 31 : Unfathomable Trust
Chapter - 32 : Pouring Hearts
Chapter - 33 : Bitter Truth
Chapter - 34 : Enemy's Attack
Chapter - 35 : Lost Soulmate
Chapter - 36 : Amending Relations
Chapter - 37 : Whisperings of Love
Chapter - 38 : Entrusting Love
Chapter - 40 : Betrayed and Broken
Chapter - 41 : Fighting Spirit
Chapter - 42 : Karma is a Bitch
Chapter - 43 : Bang on with All In
Chapter - 44 : Destiny's Verdict
Epilogue - Dream Come True!!!
Thank You my Readers

Chapter - 39 : Demon in Disguise

7.5K 463 186
Bởi AngelTweet

"What Reva is back?" Divya shrieked in disbelief. She could not believe for a moment the words hit her eardrum.

"Mom why are you acting so strange? I mean what's a big deal in it?" Sahil could not understand sudden shriek from his mother. His mother was staring at him in bafflement.

"Strange! How can Anurag accept her back after her betrayal?" Divya rolled her eyes repugnantly.

"How do you know? I... I...mean who told you? Are you sure she is Reva?" Siddhant's sputtering earned every attention from Divya. She turned to look at her husband.

She observed him, sweat droplets had been formed on his forehead. His face had turned pale and he was breathing heavily. She could not understand reasons behind his shivering's. Terror and anxiety were clearly seen in his wide-open eyes. It was totally unexpected for her and her son.

"Dad, are you ok? What happened?" Sahil asked shifting his gaze between his parents.

"Sid why are you so hyper? And what do you mean if she is alive? Did you know about her?" Divya asked remembering his earlier words.

"Come on Divya did you fall on your head or what? What rubbish things are you talking about? How the hell I would know about her?" Siddhant yelled at Divya flinching her at her place.

It was for the first time in their 30 years of marriage he had used such a high tone on his wife. She looked at her husband in sheer shock. Sahil also jumped for a moment on his seat hearing seethed voice from the most humble person of their small family.

Siddhant drank his wine, in one gulp. He knew, he needed to gain control over his self. He conveniently masked his face with sombre expressions, "It is just shocking to hear about her return after a long time."

Divya nodded her head in agreement but kept her eyes on her husband's fretful face. 'Why is he so scared about her return?' thought created its home in her mind. Her eyes had not missed his agitated face over revelations.

"I asked you something Sahil." Siddhant demanded detailed explanation ignoring his wife's analysing stare.

"I don't know much but I needed keys of my bank locker which I forgot to carry from that home, so I asked Ramesh to get it. He informed that no servant is allowed to go upstairs without permission now a days as there is their Swara Bhabhi's mother who is facing deep depression and gets panic attack if she sees any new face." Sahil provided information casually which he got from his man, obviously fabricating some of the facts.

"Panic attacks? Seriously?" Divya derided passing mocked chuckle and continued scrunching her nose, "She left everyone in panic mode and now she is suffering from mental disorder. What an irony of life or should I say her own Karma."

Siddhant tried to concentrate on his dinner plate but the news his son gave took away his entire appetite. Reva's return to Maheshwari House means his doom. He tried his best to maintain his calm demeanor, but his mind was revolving around events happened 20 years back.

Post their dinner, somehow, he convinced his wife and stepped inside his study to have his self-time. He locked it from inside and slumped down on the nearby couch holding his head in his hands.

'Is she really Reva or Sahil is misunderstanding her with someone else? How come Reva is alive? She was supposed to be dead. Jaideep had confirmed news. How did Maheshwari's found her? And where? I should check with Ram for the authenticity of this news' Siddhant opened Ram's number from his recent call list.

'No but if Ram wanted, he would have surely informed me. We met almost every day in office, but he did not mention about this thing even a single time. Are they aware about what happened in the past? Reva is the only person who can connect them with our deep dark secrets. Did she blurt out everything and because of it Sanskar is behind us? No... if she would have... impact would have been much greater.' Siddhant shook his head in denial. His cruel mind was running with jet speed in all directions. News of Reva's return had shaken him from core. 'I need to know all details. Is she really Reva Mehra or any disguise?.' Siddhant called his son on his room's intercom.

"Sahil come to study right now. Just make sure your mom should not get disturbed" Siddhant ordered without giving a chance to him to speak from other side.

"Yes Dad?" Sahil asked in sleepy tone entering inside study. He was frustrated over his dominating father who called him in middle of the night.

"How is her condition?" Siddhant queried staring at his son.

"Who's condition?" Sahil cross questioned in confusion.

"Reva Mehra" Siddhant gritted his teeth with charcoal red eyes.

"Dad whatever I told ... it was totally true. I mean, she is mentally ill. Does not remember anything or recognized her surroundings except few family members. Why do you want to know about her?" Sahil replied but he could not understand his father's outrage.

"Because she is the only one who can link present with the past" Siddhant snarled back on his son and continued in threatening tone "Sahil nobody should know about her return. Nobody means NOBODY. This is an order else you will face the worst of me. Go and sleep now."

"Past and present what does that mean Dad?" Sahil asked being perplexed.

"GO and SLEEP. You don't need to know everything." Siddhant turned his face to other side. Sahil left from study room, not bothering his raging father.

'This means Maheshwari's and Mehra's are trying to hide her return but why? Maybe they don't know what happened as Reva could not split out anything but that doesn't mean she can never speak out. Before she opens her mouth, I need to take my step shutting her mouth once and for all. But it won't be easy this time they all are on high alert mode especially Sanskar. He is fire not like Anurag or Ram. At any cost Shekhar should not get to know about this. If he gets to know about her, he will be uncontrollable. Gadodia's cannot handle their obsession, it's in their blood. Mrs. Reva Anurag Mehra is an long lasting obsession of Shekhar Gadodia' Siddhant thought rubbing his fingers on his creased forehead.

Almost five decades back, on one rainy morning, head caretaker of Saraswathi Orphanage found one newly born baby girl wrapped in shabby cloths in their cradle. Girl was born just few hours back and was burning with high fever. Doctors had given up on chances for her survival. But that girl had to live a life... a terrible life.

When she was fine, as per procedure orphanage people filed police complaint to search for girl's biological parents with least hope. They named her as 'Reva.'

It did not take much time for Reva to realise how much her life is different from other children. She knew, she had to fight her own battle for survival. She used to study in Saraswathi School along with other orphanage kids. She was bright student with melodious voice. Due to her beautiful features and extra intelligent brain, she was always showered with praise from her teachers and orphanage staff. Due to her selfless loving and caring nature she created her place in everyone's heart.

She was growing up in orphanage, but crave for her own family, her parents, her own house used to crumble her heart. Whenever she prayed in front of lord almighty, she prayed for her own small family. If any family came to adopt any child, she hoped to be the one to get selected. But every time due to some or the other reason her wish to get family remain unfulfilled. This resulted in her becoming apprehensive and timid girl over a period of time, inferiority complex started building up in her innocent heart. She always kept her sorrows with in herself not sharing with anyone.

It was the day of 25th Annual day at Saraswathi Orphanage when 15 years of Reva was chosen to sing Ganesh Arti for welcoming the guest of honor. And the guest of honor was none other than Sumitra Rajawat, with her husband and her youngest daughter Sujata. It was for the first time Sujata met Reva; she was mesmerised hearing her melodious voice same as her mother.

Sujata was talkative and chirpy girl who ran to Reva immediately after her performance to praise her. Reva being timid, replied to her unstoppable questions and cheering's with soft smile, bowing head.

Sujata instantly found some unknown connection with her. In their talks, Reva missed one pair of eyes who was looking at her losing himself in her innocent beauty. It was none other than Shekhar Deendayal Gadodia.

Shekhar Deendayal Gadodia was born in lower middle-class family. His father was loyal driver of Anant Maheshwari whereas his mother used to work as helper cook in Saraswathi Orphanage. He generally used to accompany his mother to help her with some work in return of some money to support his family.

Shekhar lost his heart the moment his eyes landed on Reva. Her small smile captured his every sense making him restless for her. After the event he became frequent visitor to Orphanage. He even tried to make friendship with Reva, but she being apprehensive girl kept it formal between them passing simple nod or monosyllable. Her defensive approach towards Shekhar used to angered him but he was not the one who would lose his hopes so early.

It took no time for Parvati Gadodia to observe changed demeanor of her son. She got to know about her son's advances towards an orphan girl. She warned her son as well as she insulted Reva badly calling her inauspicious. She also restricted her son's regular visits to orphanage.

Post her husband's death when she started receiving aid from Maheshwari's she let go her job of Orphanage to live her life leisurely on the free money. Anant Maheshwari was taking care of her household and her son's education. Shekhar was studying with Ram being his batch mate in same college.

Reva passed out from her high school with flying colours, also earning scholarship declared by Rajawat Family in the name of their deceased mother Saraswathi. She got admission in most reputed and elite college of Mumbai where she again met Sujata. This was marked as a true start of an undying bond between these two.

Anurag Mehra lost his heart when he saw Reva for the first time. She was on the verge of crying when he observed his classmates were raging her being fresher. He saved her, her innocent teary eyes, her pale yet mesmerising face printed on his heart at her first glance.

In initial days, Anurag tried to become friendly with her, she had instantly rung all bells of his heart. With her simple, innocent, caring nature she had made him fall for her irrevocably. Reva used to ignore him as he was one of the famous boys of college, belonging to one of the richest family of India, she was very well aware about her limits. But Anurag was also stubborn when it came to his love.

He somehow managed to become her friend and then love of her life. Their friendship turned into love was a hot topic of gossip of college which used to burn Shekhar's heart.

Shekhar always felt inferiority complex, he used to be with Ram who was declared Scion of Maheshwari Business Empire. He had convinced his obsessed heart that Anurag is just playing around with Reva. He even tried to warn her couple of times about Anurag, masking his obsession under friendly concerned face. She being innocent soul ignored as she was flying high in the sky as first time, she felt to be loved by someone.

When Annindham Mehra and Anant Maheshwari proposed alliance between Anurag and Divya, Shekhar was sure that Anurag will dump Reva as he would be forced by his family. He kept on counting his chances with Reva as she would be emotionally drained out after her break up with Anurag.

But Anurag was headstrong, he declined the marriage proposal announcing his love for Reva to his parents, which gave blow to Shekhar's mind set. He played his cards and passed incorrect information about Reva to Anurag's parents in the hope that they will force their only son to step back from his interest of obsession.

As anticipated by Shekhar, Annindham and Gargi opposed Anurag's choice declaring their final decision. But Anurag's claim to leave everything behind and walking out for the love of this life swept away floor from his parent's feet. They defensively accepted their son's love interest tying him in holy matrimony with Reva.

This angered Shekhar, he started getting panic attacks seeing Reva with Anurag as happily married couple. He used new methods and tricks to create rift between Anurag and Reva, but their love was strong as well as their relation was built on unfathomable trust for each other. As years passed even Annindham and Gargi started showering their love on Reva as their daughter realising why their son fell for this pious soul head over heels.

Within a year of Anurag and Reva's marriage, Parvati forcefully married Shekhar with Sharmishtha. He was never interested but he could not say a word against his orthodox mother. Even after his marriage with Sharmishtha, Reva had always captured his mind. His withdrawal from their relation used to create suspicion in Sharmishtha's mind. After some years of marriage she got to know about her husband's madness for Reva Mehra, but being typical Indian wife, she accepted her fate to live in loveless marriage as she had her daughter to look after.

Whenever Shekhar used to see Reva with Anurag looking at her husband smiling brightly, the simple sweet scene of two soulmates used to pierce his obsessed heart.

'Anurag is rich, settled and after all belonged to reputed family that's because Reva chose him. If I was at the same position of Anurag, Reva would have been with me.' Over the years this thought made its home in his mind.

He started working hard just to bring himself up to the status of Anurag unaware of the fact that Reva loved Anurag for his calm, protective and caring nature. She herself never realised when her heart started beating for her soulmate. Unaware of the terrible future ahead, her life was revolving around her family, her love, her only daughter Shona, her best friend Sujata.

'Shekhar should never know about her. He would again cause a problem for me. Right now, he is extremely mad at me because of his obsessed daughter. Reva's return will tear open his old scars.' Siddhant thought being unaware that his rivals are going to reach one more step close to the deep dark tormented past of their life.

Next day, it was one of those beautiful mornings, which Reva used to crave over last two decades. Opening her eyes, she stared at her husband who was sleeping beside her with peaceful face. Her lips stretched looking at smile adoring on her husband's face. She moved her hand towards his head to caress it without disturbing his sleep while staring at his content face.

She got up and saw her husband's sleep was getting disturbed due to sun rays coming in their room from the gap between two curtains of the window. She came towards curtain to close them, but her gaze went towards down, where Sanskar was working in garden. He was adding some fertilisers to flower plants.

Suddenly image of one teenager boy playing football in ground surrounding other kids flashed in front of her eyes. She started feeling breathless, she raised her hands towards glass of window to call. Tears started rolling over her cheeks and she whisper yelled, "San...Sanskar...Shona...Sanskar...Shona..."

Anurag jerked from his sleep hearing her shout. He ran to her who was panting heavily. Sweat buds had formed on her forehead, she had slipped in her panic mode.

"Reva, Reva calm down" Anurag tried to calm her down but she fainted in his arms. He lifted her to carry her towards bed to make her sleep. He immediately called everyone through intercom.

Nurse who used to take care of Reva back in Lonavala Hospital entered and called Rohan for further instructions and mode of treatment.

Swara and others entered following nurse in panic mode.

"What happened to Mumma?" Swara sat beside her mother, instantly her eyes welled up with tears same was the condition of Sujata.

"Swara don't worry Aunty is fine. She just fainted due to panic attack. She will be fine." Swara turned to the iPad where she could see Rohan instructing Nurse about treatment.

"Anu Papa, what happened to Reva Mom suddenly?" Sanskar asked when Rohan assured them about her condition.

"I don't know, she was totally fine. I think, she saw you from glass and then she started breathing heavily calling your and Shona's name." Anurag replied being confused.

"I think my guess about Reva Mom being in Orphanage is almost correct." Sanskar said after much of a thought.

"What are you talking about?" Ram asked.

Sanskar explained his theory behind his guess of Reva was kept in Orphanage which caused loud gasp from everyone except Swara.

Two days later in Maheshwari House study room, youngsters of both families were again sitting together to solve the mystery which shook the foundation of happiness two decades back.

"Sir, we drilled current admin head of Orphanage. She is not aware about if the storage room was occupied with someone or not previously. But one thing she confirmed that when her family moved in that small house, they had found one old diary behind one Godrej Metal Cupboard." Roger informed which earned every bit of attention from Sanskar and Neil.

"Diary? What was in it? Where is it now?" Sanskar became impatient.

"Unfortunately, orphanage staff threw it in garbage." Roger's statement earned loud grumbled from everyone, "But she confirmed that in that diary, it was like somebody had written calendar of the years. There were months after months documented in that diary. And every first Sunday of month was circled around. She also confirmed that she gave this diary back to Mrs. Shah who was on her notice period. She was of the opinion this diary might have been belonged to any of staff member who would have marked the day when they would be receiving their salaries. Mrs. Shah did not pay any attention and threw diary in dustbin." Roger provided information which he got from current Admin Head of Saraswathi Orphanage.

"That means our guess was absolutely right Mumma was in Orphanage" Swara became teary.

"Yes, and she used to count days for that one Sunday" Sanskar cried wrapping his arms around his wife. They both were sitting beside each other on couch.

"Anything about Mrs. Shah. I am sure she would have lot of answers to our questions" Niren inquired.

"I am sorry Sir, but she is no more. She died after 6 or 7 months after her retirement due to heart attack" Roger responded disappointingly shrugging his shoulders.

"Ohh" Neil tightly closed his eyes.

"I don't understand how every lead about Reva Mom's mystery ends with heart attack" Sanskar whisper yelled with narrowed eyes.

"What does it mean Bhai?" Niren asked.

"Dev uncle told me the truck driver who was responsible for Divya Aunty's accident also died with heart attack in jail. I am sure these all events are linked but how?" Sanskar tried to connect dots, he continued "Is there any way we can open their cases again?"

"No Bhai, first thing its heart attack which is consider as natural death and also it has been long time. I don't think we can find anything about it." Niren shook his head in denial.

"Damn it" Sanskar banged his fist on the desk.

"Sir, but one thing is almost confirmed Mrs. Mehra was in that Orphanage. We grabbed information about Mrs. Shah's family background. She sent her both sons to foreign for studies and that too without taking any bank loan. She was widow who lost her husband at very early years of her marriage. Being single earner of her family; I am surprised how she would have managed her two kids with minimal salary she got from her Orphanage Job. Her elder son who is back in India have no clue about it. I suspect her direct involvement in Mam's case." Roger claimed his suspicion.

"Well done Roger but keep on looking for any clue. Find if we can get hold of her old financial statements this can lead us towards any bank account who transferred extra perks to her." Sanskar acknowledge his efforts and asked him to leave them alone.

Roger took leave and went out of study room.

"We don't have any clue. Aunty is also in this condition that we should not even broach this topic infront of her." Samaira became disheartened.

"We have one clue but..." Sanskar feebled with his words.

"What's that?" everyone shouted at the same time.

"Mom has one cryptex which Reva Mom gave it to her just before her departure." Sanskar got up from his seat and moved towards electronic locker.

"Cryptex?" Samaira scrunched her eyebrows.

"You mean to say that cylindrical thing which had alphanumerical lock to save some secrets?" Neil was amazed, he was looking at his best friend with wide open eyes.

"Yes... see this" Sanskar took out cryptex from electronic safe and put it on table in front of everyone.

Everyone was looking at that small piece of metal cylinder being dumbfound.

"At any cost we have to open this. I am sure it will have all answers for our questions" Sanskar took deep breath. He explained how his mother over the years tried to find valid combination of password but was unsuccessful till today.

"Can we ask Aunty? I am sure if she sees this, she will obviously remember password." Niren voiced out the possibility.

"No" Sanskar, Swara and Neil all shouted at the same time.

"No Niren, we should not. This was the start of Aunty's all miseries. After long time she is fine, recovering. We should not take any step which will make her remember all those tortures." Neil shook his denial.

"Exactly, two days back you know what happened. She had panic attack." Sanskar remembered the day when Reva fainted remembering some flashes from her past.

"Totally agree" Swara agreed.

"We have to find password ourselves. Reva Mom should not be bother for anything." Sanskar became determined and continued "I had asked Roger to find out any other method to open this by bypassing password. But he confirmed there is no way we can open this without password."

"But what could be the password?" Swara asked being impatient. She wanted to know what happened with her mother. Her mind desperately wanted to know the reasons behind her mother's walked away. Over the days she was convinced that her mother was forced to apart from her family. Someone out in the world was culprit of her family, her father's miseries, her terrible childhood. She had vowed to punish the person who was responsible for all the pain she, her mother and her father had gone through in the past, there was no way for their culprit to walk away freely this time. She will make sure to make that person's life as hell. Her eyes filled with tears once again but listening Sanskar's words she wiped her tears, she knew she needed to stand strong with her husband and family to finish the evil.

"Mom still remember her last words; it was something like 'past should get buried in this and our future should not be impacted with this'. This line should have some clue for the password." Sanskar left deep sigh.

"Yes, high chances. We need to crack this line then only we can reach to password." Neil agreed.

"Sujata aunty tried all English 6 letter words is as well as names of people from our circle, but it did not match that means password is not any English word but might be Hindi translated English word" Niren provided insights.

"Or someone's birthdate?" Samaira said.

"Or some combination of words?" Swara proclaimed.

"Ok let's start with this then. If we consider past, then let's assume Divya Aunty's accident as past. But then future...?" Niren raised question.

"Our generation?" Swara was suspiscious.

"Exactly" Neil exclaimed jumping at his place, "for our parents that time our generation was their future."

"And maybe she would have referred about me and Swara as Mom and she always wanted us to get married." Sanskar tried to summarise being uncertain.

"This could be a bull's eye Sanskar Bhai." Niren consented.

"That means password is a word which is something common between you two." Neil shared.

"Bhai, do you have anything common between you two for example your likes, your habits, any memory from childhood. Anything which is explicitly mentions about you two." Niren stressed.

They all tried for long time but were unsuccessful. The hope to open this mystery box kept their minds running in all direction for next few days and each one of them were thinking about what the possible combination could be.

Swara and Sanskar were in office, he was observing his wife. She was occupied with some thoughts for entire day. They had Quarterly update meeting which was chaired by Sanskar. Even though he was busy for asking updates from VPs, Directors and Chief of Operations but his eyes were moving towards his wife again and again. He was very well aware what would have been going on in her mind.

While coming back from office, Swara was silent. She was looking outside trying her best to hide her tears from her husband. He was on one call but had hold her palm in his in his as support.

"David, please stop the car" Swara proclaimed suddenly.

"Sure Mam" David replied and took the car at side by.

"Swara what happened?" Sanskar asked keeping his phone on mute.

"Rustomji's... their pineapple pastries are Mumma's favourite. Papa always used to ask someone from housekeeping staff to visit India to get these pastries on her every birthday." Swara answered, remembering how she used to see her father on their home's terrace, celebrating her birthday every year at night 12 am.

"I will just get them for her" Swara tried to open the car door.

"Wait, I will come with you" Sanskar said, he was scared to send her away from his eyes even for a second now a days.

They both returned back to their home. Swara went to her parents' room and they all cherished the pastries all together. Her mother became teary seeing love of her daughter.

Anurag fed his wife and same was returned by Reva with content smile. Uttara was busy in taking their pictures. This was a picture-perfect moment for Swara. Only she knew how much she had craved to see her parents together and happy from her childhood.

Swara came back to her room as she could not control her happy tears seeing her parents so much happy after ages or we should say first time.

Sanskar saw her going out of her parent's room and followed her.

"Swara why did you come out?" Sanskar asked but he knew what his wife was going through.

"I am scared Sanskar with so much happiness. We are so happy, I have you, Mumma, Papa, my whole family. I  am not used to with this. It scares me what if this happy bubble gets burst out one day. I just wish this happiness to stay as it is. I pray that no bad eye fall on this." Swara's insecurity was dripping down over her chubby cheeks.

"Swara I am there na... I will not let any one snatch our happiness this time. Trust me my Love" Sanskar wrapped he petite figure in his embrace. He kissed her hairs to seal his promise.

"But Sanskar we still don't know who was the mastermind behind this heinous act. How are we going to fight this battle when we don't even know who is our enemy." Swara was on the verge of losing her patience.

Sanskar tried to divert her mind whispering sweet nothings to her, which calmed her mind a little bit.

"Sanskar all these years Mumma lived with this doll, she loved this doll considering it as me." Swara could not say anything further. She clutched that doll around her chest caressing her artificial hairs.

"Swara, that day Anu Papa was saying your child voice was recorded in this doll. I wish...I could hear it. He was saying you were crying like hell while recording it. Such a cry baby" Sanskar teased and tried to divert her attention.

"We can try it now. I will put new batteries in it." Swara cheered up suddenly just one beautiful memory of her childhood brought bright smile on her face.

"Swara hows that possible. Even if you put new batteries, this is old doll. I don't think it will work" Sanskar said looking at his wife who went towards nightstand.

"We can at least try." Swara moved to take batteries from night table drawer. "Just open the flap and tell me, how many batteries we need?"

Sanskar did not gather courage to break her cheerfulness. Excitement was oozing out from her face. He opened the flap which was on the back of doll.

"Sanskar which one? A1 or A3? And how many...?" Swara turned to look at her husband who was looking at the battery socket with wide open eyes.

"Sanskar" Swara called him almost shaking him.

"What's this?" Sanskar carefully took out one paper which was folded carefully inside battery socket.

He carefully took out that fold, it had become worn out and yellowish shade of the paper revealed the age of that fold. He knew this small piece of chit would have something terrible.

Swara was continuously shifting her gaze between that chit and her husband who was very careful about that piece of paper like he was handling just born baby.

Sanskar diligently open the fold and narrowed his eyes to look after what was written on the paper. Over the years, ink of the alphabets were smudged but were good enough to read out the sentence.

"Let the past get buried, our future should not be impacted with this" Swara tried to read joining the letters.

"Hell" Sanskar mumbled when his mind registered the words his wife sentenced out.

"This is the same line Mumma said right?" Swara asked with amazement.

"Yes... exactly. I am calling Neil and Niren. They should be here to help us. I guess we are near to crack this mystery." Sanskar dialed Neil's number.

With in next half an hour entire Singhania family was at Maheshwari house.

It was almost midnight, Uttara was with Reva who was sleeping after taking her medication. Whereas rest others were wide awake to know if they could find some clue from the newly found lead.

"Let the past get buried, our future should not be impacted with this" Neil mumbled staring at 65 inches smart TV. Earlier Sanskar had taken picture of the paper and had connected his phone with TV via Bluetooth.

"We are back too square one. This is the same puzzle we are trying to crack down from last two days." Samaira dropped her shoulders. Her head was throbbing with head ache due to extra stress.

They all were standing infront of TV trying to figure out the clue. Sujata and Nandini had moved to kitchen to make coffee for everyone where as Ram, Dev and Anurag thought to take quick stroll in the garden feeling tired.

"I am sure there is some clue in this" Niren scratched back of his neck.

Sanskar was the only one who had not spoken a single word from last half an hour but his eyes were fixed on the line.

"Swara right down A, S, S, N, A, W... shit it's 6 letters" Sanskar scrunched his eyebrows taking one more step towards TV screen.

"What are these?" Swara asked being confused.

"Swara write down what I am saying... A, S, S, N, A, W." Sanskar stressed and continued, "Neil look here carefully, these are the only letters which are not written in cursive rest all other letters are in cursive handwriting. I am used to with cursive. And it's not possible to write precursive unless and until you forced yourself for it. I had seen Reva Mom's last letter she was also used to write cursive so mostly she is trying to indicate us about the password."

"Ok 6 letters... 720 combinations...We will google and it will give us entire list of all possible combinations and then let's take print to start trying one by one." Niren typed and searched for all possible combinations for the letters from his phone. Samaira took print and Swara started adjusting rings of cryptex as per list.

"It will take long time" Samaira took deep breath looking at long list.

"At least we have something concrete to start with now Samaira" Neil encouraged.

"I just hope we will be able to open it." Swara became teary turning rings and concentrating.

"Swara try S,A,N,S,W,A" Sanskar suggested while coming towards her.

"Sanskar we will lose our track we are down with 67 combinations" Swara opposed checking their list.

"Swara please" Sanskar shook his head and continued convincing tone, "Observe these letters carefully... it has some letters from your and my name. To be precise first three letters of our names. And joining our names was the future dream of Reva Mom from our childhood so..."

Swara turned the letters ring to adjust it as SANSWA.

"No not done" Swara dropped her shoulders.

"Try SWASAN" Sanskar told her again.

Swara adjusted rings to spell out SWASAN as word on cryptex.

"Trick" sound captured everyone's attention.

"Its open" Swara mumbled. Her hands started shivering with over excitement.

"Fuck", "Hell", "Shit" words boomed in the study room.

"I will go and tell everyone" Samaira murmured and turned to run out of study room.

Sanskar took the cryptex from Swara's shivering hands, he opened the lid with thumping heart and there come one more bronze cylinder.

"Ma, Sujata Aunty we are successful to open cryptex." Samaira breathed heavily which earned loud gasp from everyone.

Sujata, Nandini, Ram, Dev, Anurag all ran towards study room with thudded hearts.

"Whats this Sanskar?" Swara asked with wide open eyes.

He opened lid and then took out one camera roll film.

"We need some one who can print this right now. I will call Roger. He will find someone." Niren took out his phone.

"Sanskar, Samaira said..." Sujata haulted in her track looking at her son who was holding camera roll film in his fingers. Every one followed her towards study room to know about their past.

"I think we are very close Sanskar" Neil kept his palm on Sanskar's shoulder.

"Hmm even I think so" Sanskar mumbled still staring at that small camera roll film.

**********************************************

Precap –

What will be revealed in those past photos?

Will the foundation of Maheshwari House shook post revelation?

Which relation will be at stake?

Who will get betrayed in worst possible way?

Who will be the culprit of Reva?

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

134K 11K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...
162K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
28.7K 1.4K 40
A STORY ABOUT THE TRUTH THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING A MYSTERY PLUS ROMANTIC FANFICTION TRAILER😉😉😉: a girl is looking at a picture with hurt and ang...
52.6K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...