His Man | Taekook ☑

By BangtanFilter

"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyun... More

Chapter 1: His Date's Cousin
Chapter 2: Boss' boytoy?
Chapter 3: Hypnosis
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Let Your Body Take Control
Chapter 6: Hwasa
Chapter 7: The Double Date
Chapter 8: Who's Stronger?
Chapter 9: Dating a Monster
Chapter 10: The Acceptance and The Denial
Chapter 11: Memories and Misconceptions
Chapter 12: Idiot
Chapter 13: Elevator
Chapter 14: Telepathy
Chapter 15: The Kidnapping Pt. 1
Chapter 16: The Kidnapping Pt. 2
Chapter 17: The Bait
Chapter 18: The Unexpected Friend and The Unexpected Enemy
Chapter 20: The Aftermath
Chapter 21: New Enemies
Chapter 22: The Betrayal
Chapter 23: Now
Chapter 24: Necessary Evil
Chapter 25: Not the Enemy
Chapter 26: The Monster Inside Him
Chapter 27: The Goodbye
Chapter 28: The Lucky One
Chapter 29: Vase of Glass
Chapter 30: Families, Friends and Exes
Chapter 31: The Light and The Darkness
Chapter 32: Breaking heart or Breaking Trust
Chapter 33: New Man
Chapter 34: Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 35: Connection of Contradictions
Chapter 36: Past and Future
Chapter 37: The Pending Apology
Chapter 38: The Truth Untold
Chapter 39: Not His Man
Chapter 40: Left side of the Bed
Chapter 41: Home
Chapter 42: The good, the bad and the ugly
Chapter 43: Loyalty
Chapter 44: Christmas Hell
Chapter 45: Not so Merry Christmas
Chapter 46: Still love me?
Chapter 47: Stupid In Love
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Call Me By My Name
Chapter 51: Promise
Chapter 52: Soulmate
Chapter 53: My House, My Guest
Chapter 54: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 1
Chapter 55: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 2
Chapter 56: Marry Me Then
Chapter 57: Not Yet
Chapter 58: Fear or Love
Chapter 59: Momzilla and Evil Dad
Chapter 60: Brothers
Chapter 61: Beginning of the End
Chapter 62: Sinners
Chapter 63: The Assemblage
Chapter 64: Past and Pain
Chapter 65: Just Taehyung
Chapter 66: Jungkook
Chapter 67: The Second Gunshot
Chapter 68: For The Family
Chapter 69: Iron Rods
Chapter 70: Forever In Your Arms
Chapter 71: Promise Of Forever
Chapter 72: Life Goes On
Chapter 73: Happily Ever After
BONUS 1: Wedding Bells
BONUS 2: The Dream Wedding
BONUS 3: Wedding Night
SEQUEL ANYONE ?
ANNOUNCEMENT!
NOTICE
Still My Man?
Happy Anniversary to My Love

Chapter 19: His Incomplete Possession

6.8K 337 59
By BangtanFilter

Jungkook wakes up in the middle of the night covered in sweat. He raises his hand to wipe the sweat off of his forehead but he can't. He tries again. Nothing. He feels cold iron around his wrists. He looks down. He is on the chair. Again. Cold iron handcuffs tie his wrists to the armrests. He tries to move his legs. Nothing. He realises he is back in the dungeon. Arms and legs cuffed to the iron chair. Unlike the last time, he is terrified. He screams at the top of his lungs, "How the fuck did I end up here again? HYUNG! Someone get me out of here! Hyung!"

He stops screaming when he hears the door creak open and in walks the man in the black mask, his left arm is in a shoulder immobilizer arm brace while his right arm holds a gun. He stands infront of Jungkook and points the gun to his face, "You didn't think you would break my arm and not pay the price for it. Did you?", his face has an evil smirk that can even be seen from over his mask.

Jungkook vigorously moves in the chair trying to set himself free, "How the fuck did I end up here? Where is Kim Taehyung?", he yells.

"I am not going to uncuff you this time Mr. Black belt and your boyfriend won't come to save you either. Not this time.", he laughs pointing the gun to Jungkook's head while he closes his eyes, helpless. It's over. His whole life revolves in his mind. His parents, his boyfriend, his cousin, his friends. He can see all of them and then he hears the gunshot and everything goes dark and silent. His heart races and he smells blood but he doesn't feel the pain. Nothing. He tries to open his eyes and sees no one infront of him. The masked kidnapper is not here. He is confused. What happened? He hears a faint voice calling for him, "Koo..". Jungkook immediately looks in the direction of the sound, his own feet. He looks down and finds Taehyung lying in the pool of his own blood. The blood that oozes out of his heart. Jungkook screams at the top of his lungs and the tear floods in his eyes overflow, "Hyung, hyung, how? NO- Hyung please.NO!", he sobs looking down at his feet, helpless. He puts all his strength into trying to break out of his cuffs. He needs to help Taehyung. He can't watch him die, "Hyung talk to me! Hyung? Taehyung baby please!", he screams again as he watches blood flooding out of his boyfriend's mouth who looks straight up into Jungkook's eyes, "It's over baby..you have lost me", he says choking on his own blood.

Jungkook cries and his screams echo in the large dark dungeon, "DON'T DIE ON ME YOU FUCKING BASTARD. WAKE UP HYUNGG PLEASE! GOD BABY NO PLEASE! WAKE UP, TAEHYUNGGG!", Jungkook screams sitting back up on the bed, panting, his body covered in sweat, his heart threatening to explode.

Taehyung wakes up hearing Jungkook scream his name and he immediately holds his shoulders trying to stablize him, "Hey, hey, babe..what is it?"

Jungkook looks beside him to find Taehyung holding his shoulders looking worried. "Hyung..", Jungkook holds Taehyung's face in his palms and then lets his hand roam over his boyfriend's chest. No blood, no wound. Nothing. "You're okay..hyung you're alive", he whispers, still panting.

Taehyung immediately makes Jungkook lie back down on the bed and lies beside him on his side facing him. "Jungkook look at me. It was just a nightmare. Just that. Nothing else. Nightmares are not reality. Calm down baby, it's okay!", he says pecking Jungkook's forehead whose heart rate slowly begins to come down to normal. Jungkook just stares straight up at Taehyung's face, his eyes still red and teary. He gently caresses Taehyung's face, "I-I saw blood on you", he chokes as tears begin to stream down his eyes.

"Do you see any blood now? No right? I am okay baby. I am here!", he lowers down to gently kiss Jungkook's bruised pout as he wipes his tears away.

"I was back in the dungeon.."

"Oh sweetheart! You are here, in my room, in my arms. You are safe. I will never let them hurt you again. They are NOT coming near you again. I promise.", Taehyung whispers caressing Jungkook's face with his thumb, "okay?"

Jungkook nods wiping his tears away. "You need to sleep Jungkook. Close your eyes and just sleep. It's 4 in the morning!", Taehyung says lying on his back and stretching his arm for the younger. Jungkook scoots over to Taehyung's side and puts his head on his chest, hugging him as tightly as possible while Taehyung wraps his arm around Jungkook.

Jungkook just lies in Taehyung's arms drawing circles on his shirt. "Why aren't you sleeping baby?", Taehyung asks the younger, patting his head gently.

"I am not sleepy anymore hyung"

"Why not?"

"I see those things again when I close my eyes"

"Hmm", Taehyung gently pushes Jungkook back on the bed and lies on his side facing him, "Since you cannot sleep, we should talk about some important things"

"What things?", the younger asks, confused.

Taehyung lowers his head to Jungkook's ear and whispers, "We need to talk about how you called me a fucking bastard..".
Jungkook's eyes widen while Taehyung glares down at him with a straight face. Jungkook opens his mouth to speak but the words don't come out of his throat. He gulps hard.

"Did you think I'll not hear you calling me a fucking bastard? Huh baby? Now tell me, is this how you are supposed to address your boyfriend?", Taehyung whispers before lowering himself and placing a gentle but intimadating kiss on Jungkook's ear making him release a soft moan.

Taehyung pulls back again to glare at his boyfriend, "I am waiting for your answer".

Jungkook looks at Taehyung with his doe eyes and adorable pout while his heart begins to race again, "I- I am sorry" this is all he could manage to whisper.

"Are you?", Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

"I- I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to do what baby?", Taehyung asks staring straight into Jungkook's soul.

"I- I didn't mean to call you that hyung. I am sorry! I was just- I was just scared!"

"Scared of what?"

"I was scared I was going to lose you"

"Hmm", Taehyung pecks Jungkook's pout, "You are never going to lose me Koo"

His words trigger something in Jungkook and a lone tear escapes his eye, "And how do you know that hyung?"

"I just do. You have nothing to be scared about", he kisses his boyfriend again and lets his hand travel to his bare chest being careful to stay away from the cuts and the bruises, "I can see you are scared even now. Why?", he asks pulling away from the kiss.

"Don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to offend you hyung", Jungkook whispers, looking genuinely scared that he might have offended his boyfriend because of a stupid nightmare.

"So you are scared that I will be mad at you?", Taehyung asks, his voice a gentle whisper. He finds Jungkook slowly nodding in response.

"Hmm..maybe I am mad. How dare you call me a fucking bastard, Jeon Jungkook?"

"Hyungie I said I was sorry..", he pulls Taehyung down, wrapping his arms around him and burries his face in his chest, "Please don't be mad. I won't do it again, I promise.."

Taehyung chuckles, "No babe, I won't forgive you. This is severe. You deserve a punishment", he says eyeing Jungkook with amusement in his eyes.

"Punish- what? WHAT!?", Jungkook widens his eyes, "What do you mean punishment?"

"Are you even more scared now?", Taehyung smirks before placing another kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"I- I- no NO I am not", Jungkook says, his heart rate elevating.

"Liar", Taehyung chuckles.

"I am not lyin-", Jungkook is cut off when Taehyung kisses him yet again while caressing his bare chest, "Why do I often find a man like you scared for such trivial things baby? Did you really think I would be mad at you for such a small matter?", he says pulling away.

"What do you mean by a man like me?"

"Did you really think I didn't notice those men you knocked out in that dungeon? They were passed out on the floor with bloodied faces and a broken arm and yet here you are, scared that you might have made me mad", he chuckles, "What can I possibly do to you even if I were mad?", he says practically laughing at this point.

"Anything", Jungkook deadpans staring into Taehyung's eyes, "You could do anything to me", he whispers seductively making Taehyung's smile vanish, "Without the risk of getting my arm broken?", Taehyung asks with a fresh smirk on his face.

Jungkook doesn't smile. He rubs Taehyung's lips gently with his thumb, "Remeber that little discussion we had back in my bedroom when we were watching Iron man? We have already established that you are stronger than me. Haven't we Hyung?", he whispers seductively, his desire for Taehyung clearly visible in his eyes, "Why don't you show me how strong you are? What was that punishment you were talking about hyung?", he says staring at the older's plump lips.

Taehyung scoffs in disbelief, "You horny little brat!". He throws himself on Jungkook and begins to kiss the holy life out of him making him moan in the kiss, he lets his one hand stray down to the younger's crotch while the other hand holds both of Jungkook's hands above his head. "God there is so much I want to do to you baby", he hisses pulling away from the kiss.

"Do everything you want to do to me. What's stopping you?", Jungkook whispers fighting his urge to wrap his arms around Taehyung as he has his hands held above his head. He just patiently waits while holding the headboard of the bed. He waits for Taehyung to do something, anything. "Hyung why are you torturing me like this? Do something. Do anything", his breath getting heavy.

"I want to but.."

"Let me guess. You want to but you don't want to hurt me?Am I right Hyung?", Jungkook says furrowing his eyebrows, looking visibly annoyed.

Taehyung immediately sits back up on the bed, "What do you expect me to do Jungkook? Do you not see your condition? Do you not see your body covered in cuts and bruises? What do you want me to do baby? Do you really think I don't want to touch you? Do you really think I don't want to make love to you?", he says, getting mad. Not at Jungkook, but at the situation.

Jungkook doesn't say anything. He just pulls the blanket up turns to his side, his back now facing Taehyung and closes his eyes. Taehyung just sits there watching Jungkook turn his back on him and sighs helplessly. He then lies down back-hugging the younger, spooning his whole body. "Are you upset?", he whispers in his ear, pulling him close to his own chest.

"It's okay hyung, we should sleep. Good night!", Jungkook responds, his voice cold as ice and his eyes closed.

"Jungkook...don't do this..", Taehyung kisses his ear as he continues to spoon him. The younger keeps ignoring him, his eyes still shut. Taehyung doesn't say anything else, he just holds Jungkook like this silently. He knows he ended up hurting him again but there is nothing he can do about it now. He closes his eyes, holding Jungkook's back close to his chest when he hears him sniffle in the dark of the room. Taehyung switches the lights on to look at the younger's face and finds him with bloodshot eyes. Jungkook immediately looks away, not wanting to make eye contact with him but Taehyung grabs his chin and makes him face him, "I hurt you again. Didn't I?", his voice gentle.

"Not your first time doing it. I bet it's not your last time either", Jungkook says trying really hard to not let tears escape his eyes but he can't help it. He is hurt. He feels like Taehyung does not understand him after all. Taehyung takes a deep breath not knowing what to do when he hears Jungkook speak again.

"It's always something or the other. It's either your PA, your bestfriend, your old boytoys, a stupid file, a stupid phone call. There is ALWAYS something. You always find a reason to not be with me. Sometimes, the time isn't right. Sometimes, the situation isn't right. I literally tell you that I want you every single time and you keep dismissing me because you have something more important to deal with. It seems like everything is more important than me. And when you make love to me somehow, you have this need to be nice and gentle. You always have to hold back. You make me feel like I am a child you need to protect. I am your boyfriend! Why can't you just treat me like your boyfriend? I don't want you to be nice. I just want you to be you. I want you to kiss me the way you like to kiss people. I want you to fuck me the way you want to fuck me. Why can't you just stop being nice for God's sake and show me the real you? I deserve the real you. In my life and in my bed. I don't want to be begging you to touch me only for you to deny me every single time. I-I have been in captivity for 3 days. I was bounded to a chair, I was beaten up, I was tortured. I spent those 3 days in a dark, cold dungeon and all I could think about was you. Now that I am out of that dark cold place, all I ask for is a little love and a little warmth. Is that really too much to ask for hyung? Why don't you understand, I don't need rest. I need YOU. I need to feel you on me and inside me. Why don't you get it? I am not just a horny brat asking you to fuck me. I need you to forget those dark hours, I need you to give me just a little warmth. I need to make me feel needed. I need to feel like you want me as much as I want you. I need-" Jungkook is interupted as Taehyung smashes his lips on his, while his hands immediately takes Jungkook's PJs off making him lie completely naked under him. Taehyung takes his own shirt and pants off in a moment and hovers over the younger.

He pulls away from the kiss, both of them panting. "I am not going to hold back tonight and if it is too much for you to take, remember that you asked for it", he whispers stretching his hand out to grab the bottle of lube and a condom from a drawer in the night stand and doesn't waste any time before he slides the condom on and squirts a large amount of lube Jungkook's entrance while he lies on his back, waiting.

Taehyung lies on top of the younger, spreads his legs wide, grabs both of his wrists firmly and holds them above his head before entering Jungkook in one swift motion making him scream his name out loud and clenching the headboard.

Jungkook wraps his legs around Taehyung as he begins to thrust into him making him scream in pain or pleasure. Which one, he cannot really tell. Taehyung doesn't hold back. He fucks his boyfriend the way he has always dreamt of fucking him. Jungkook moans in the older's ear, "Please-please let me touch you hyung..", he whimpers as Taehyung holds his hands above his head continuing to thrust into him impatiently making his eyes roll back, the bed rocks to and forth with the two of them.

Taehyung lets go of Jungkook's hands and begins to leave wet kisses on his neck while Jungkook lets his hands roam all over Taehyung's back pulling him closer. "Tell me if it gets too much for you to take, I'll stop", Taehyung hisses before he increases the speed of his thrusts making Jungkook clench to the skin of the older's back as he keeps rocking to and forth under him.

"Fuck hyung..you don't think I can take it. Do you?", he manages to form one coherent sentence in between in his loud moans. "Can you sweetheart? Can you take it?", Taehyung hisses not reducing his speed by any means making Jungkook a moaning mess as he bites his neck making Jungkook scream again.

"Try me hyung?", Jungkook hisses back as a lone tear escapes his eye. He pulls Taehyung down and begins to nibble on his neck trying to hold his screams in as Taehyung thrusts into with all his buildup desperation. "God you feel so good baby", Taehyung whispers kissing Jungkook's tears away, "You are taking me so well", he kisses his lips gently.  

"You okay?", Taehyung stops for a second to check on him and finds him panting under him as tears flow down his eyes, "Am I too rough Koo?

"Ye-yes", Jungkook whimpers under him, "But don't you dare stop!",he grunts pulling Taehyung down to taste him and wraps his legs tighter around him, "hyungie make me come please..", he whispers, closing his eyes and Taehyung immediately resumes thrusting into him with all his strength while the bed creaks under them. "You like it baby?", Taehyung moans in Jungkook's ear.

"God you have no idea how much!", Jungkook grunts in pleasure, "Hyungie don't stop..please I want more..". Taehyung keeps thrusting in him and kissing him hungrily until Jungkook comes untouched as a loud scream escapes his mouth and Taehyung comes inside him a few seconds later. He pulls out and drops on the bed beside him, both of them gasping for air.
Taehyung looks at Jungkook to see if he is okay. He scoots over to him and lies on his side facing his boyfriend who is still trying to catch his breath, "Koo, sweetheart..are you okay?", he asks gently cupping the younger's face in his palms, "Do you need anything? Water? Pain killers?"

Jungkook stares up at Taehyung's face for a second before breaking out in laughter while Taehyung stares at him, confused.
"You just can't help it hyung. Can you?", Jungkook rolls in the bed laughing while his boyfriend glares at him with a serious face. The younger notices his serious boyfriend glaring at him and immediately stops laughing and smiles awkward, "On a second thought, I could really use some water hyung.."

"Go get your own water", Taehyung says in a cold voice lying on his back again and closing his eyes while the younger scoots over to his side hugging him, placing his head on the older's chest, "I would go get water for myself if I could walk hyungie", he says pouting.

"Why don't you try laughing again when I ask you if you are okay?", Taehyung glares at him. "Sorry..", Jungkook snuggles into his chest while he pulls the blanket to cover the younger and get out of the bed to get him water when Jungkook stops him, "No, stay here. I don't really want water. I want cuddles", he says cutely pouting making the older's heart melt in an instant. He takes Jungkook in his warm embrace, patting his head gently. "You are such a drama queen. You know that Koo? You gave me that long ass lecture and made me take a guilt trip just so I could fuck you senseless. Didn't you?", he says smiling while Jungkook just giggles hiding his face in his boyfriend's chest.

They lie there in each others arms while Taehyung keeps blankly staring at the ceiling, "You have no idea how much I love you Jungkook. I didn't know I was capable of loving someone the way I love you. Fuck I didn't know I would ever say these things to anyone. What have you done to me baby? Why do I love you so much?", Taehyung whispers gently stroking Jungkook's hair while he keeps staring at the ceiling and waiting for Jungkook to say something but he doesn't.

"Babe? Did you not hear what I-", Taehyung stops mid-sentence as he finds out Jungkook has already drifted off to sleep. He holds him a little tighter, "Maybe it's better this way. You wouldn't say it back to me anyway. I know I have you but I know you aren't in love with me. Not fully. Not until you know everything about me and when you do, maybe I will be able to have you all by myself. I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess.", he talks to his unreceptive sleeping boyfriend before drifting off to sleep himself holding him in his arms.

-To be continued..
Author: Leave a vote and a comment to wash off your sins with Hobi water 😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
36.7K 2.4K 18
━━━ 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ➷ 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 Two people who should never have crossed paths were brought together by circums...
126K 5.4K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...
232K 9.1K 31
"I want to taste her lips, cause they taste like you, I want to drown myself, in a bottle of her perfume. I want her long blonde hair, I want her m...