707 x reader Oneshots

By 8Nightfall

Just some oneshots with our boy 707! :D -Complete- More

707 x Reader/Hacker
707xReader/Derpresssd
707x Reader/Hacker pt.2
707/jealous x reader
707xreader/maid
707/Yandere x Reader
707x Reader !Hoodie!
707 x Reader !Video Games!
707 x Reader x N!ght !Special!
707 x Reader !Painting Nails!
707 x Reader !suidial!
Mystic Messenger Boys x Reader !Dress up contrest as girls! !Special!
707 x Reader Modern AU School Shooting
707/ Drunk x Reader *contains small amount of smut*
707 x Reader !Cat!
707 x Reader !Smile!
707 x reader/Assanain
707 x reader/Assanain Pt.2
707 x Reader !Easter themed!
707 x Reader !Car crash/ Amensia!
707 x Reader !horror stream/ youtubers!
707 x Reader !fight!
707 x Reader !Kids/heros!
707 x Reader !Lake!
707 x reader !note! (Not an Authors note)
707 x Reader !Stuck in Videogame! (Recommend for older readers) (not smut)

707 x Reader/male

744 6 1
By 8Nightfall

Writer-Chan Note: So the reader this time is a male only for the purpose of this one shot. In the other ones the reader is any gender just to point that out for y'all!

707: Writer-Chan~~~~~

N!ght: What?

707: Can I get a new sports car?!?!

N!ght: I would, but I'm broke as hell.

707: MaKe SoMe MoNeY tHeN

N!ght: YOUR THE ONE WANTING THE SPORTS CAR!!

707: YOUR THE ONE BUYING MANAGA BOOKS FOR THE ATTRACTIVE CHARACTERS!

N!ght: .... ITS FOR THE PLOT MISTER!!!

707: YOU WERE QUIET FOR A SECOND THERE MA'AM!

N!ght: Sh*t

707: Now my sports car please!!

- Story time -

Y/n P.O.V

I sat there looking at my phone of a photo of me and Saeyoung at the amusement park. A smile slowly starts to appear on my face as I remember the day. That day was the day I confessed to him....

Flashback OoOoOh
"Follow me Saeyoung!" I quickly lead him to a pretty cliff nearby the park. 'This should be the perfect view for the fireworks' "Hey uh, y/n what are we doing here?" Saeyoung asks me with confusion across his face. "You'll see" His face becomes even more confused as I lead him down to sit besides me.

*Boom pow* The colorful fireworks start to fill the sky. I look to the left of me to see Saeyoung stare at the fireworks in amazement. 'I'm glad he likes them at least' I began growing nervous knowing that this was finally the time for me to tell him how I feel. I been caring this forever being afraid of rejection, because I'm a guy. I don't even know if he is even into guys! "Hey Seven?" 'We doing this AHHH'

"Yes n/n?" He turns his head towards me with a soft smile as the bright colors light up his face. "I have something I been wanting to tell you.." He turns his head to the side before he nods. 'Here goes nothing..'

"I really like you. I get that I'm a guy, and you may not be into guys. I-I just thought it's right for you to know at least." I look towards him waiting for an answer. Silence falls upon us like heavy bricks. 'I knew it, he doesn't like me back. This was a waste of time.' "I'm sorry for even saying this. I'll just go.." before I could get up he grabs my hand stopping me.

"I don't care if your a guy, girl, non binary, or even a sandwich. You're you, your y/n, the sweetest and funniest person I ever met. It was hard trying to not fall for you too hard. I think I failed at that for sure." He smiles at me and pulls my wrist. I get pulled into a hug. I hugged him back as we continue to watch the fireworks in the distance.

Present

I giggle to myself as I slide over to the next photo. I then feel arms slide around my slides and get pulled into a hug. "What ya doin n/n?" I giggle from the contact. "Nothing, but now you mentioned it..." I quickly turn around and start to tickle him. He starts to laugh loudly trying to escape from my attack. I began to laugh at his terrible attempts before letting him go. "Thank you" "Why are you thanking me y/n?" "Because you accepted me for who I am that's why." I smile at him. "Don't thank me for that! I'll always accept you for who you are no matter what n/n!" His expression quickly changes. "ArE yOu BeInG iNsEcUrE nOw?!?!" "No I'm not Seven." He gives me a frown as I begin to laugh again. 'But really thank you so much Seven..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 350 28
one shots of the one and only Pezzy!! requests are open, btw :))
189K 3.6K 22
These are just One-Shots of you and 707! ☆w☆ If you are wondering there will be some juicy JUICY Lemon~ Anyways hope you enjoy!~
563K 12.8K 86
Mystic Messenger OneShots ~~ Requests: Closed *I don't own any of the characters I write about. They belong to Cheritz, the Mystic Messenger creators*
405K 6.2K 32
Demigod one shots! Everything from mortals meet demigods, the seven with a YouTube channel, children of the seven, and more! ⚡️Jasper/Jiper💗 💎Fraze...