Ray Of Sunshine In My Lifeโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

Oleh Misipuku12

Here, the story depicts between two childhood best friends and they love each other but don't have the courag... Lebih Banyak

๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰
๐‘ฏ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’
๐‘ด๐’Š๐’”๐’–๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’ˆ๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–
๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’–๐’”๐’†๐’…
๐‘ซ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐‘น๐’†๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’…
๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐‘บ๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š
๐‘ด๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’‚
๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–?
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’˜๐’‚๐’š

883 43 2
Oleh Misipuku12

A little smut ahead🔞🔞 If you don't want to read then you can leave and wait for the next chapter. (Though I know you won't leave because you are horny 😝)

Bright's P.O.V

I was getting ready to go University. Its Wednesday today and we talked on Saturday. We didn't go to classes as we wanted to spent some time together. We haven't made it official yet but will soon.

A notification popped up in my phone screen and saw that it was Win's.

A smile creeped on my lips. He said he will be coming to pick me up. I agreed to it and kept phone aside.

Since our conversation and confession Win became bold and blunt. The innocent bunny which I knew isn't there anymore. Like it appears in front of others but not in front of me.

He became seductive with me which I'm not complaining at all. I love bold Win. It suits him I guess.

Whenever he dominates, he looks so sexy and dashing. I smirked thinking about the dominant Win when we were kissing in the couch yesterday. He was fabulous.

A horn honked and I came out of the house. And saw my Winnie smiling at me.

I hugged him and he returned my hug. We still haven't said to our parents. Though Win's parents know that we love each other but they don't know that we are together. My parents, I'm still scared to tell them. There is something that stops me to say it to them.

"So my baby looks pretty handsome." He said it though I know he was teasing me with that tone.

"Yess! Your big baby is quite handsome which can attract anyone. And that's the reason I have so many guys and girls drooling over me." I smirked 'cause I know I triggered a sensitive point.

"VACHIRAWIT....YOU!!" He hissed and I laugh at his reaction.

I apologized and he opened the door for me to enter. I sat down and buckled up the seat belt.

He parked the car at the University and we got down.

We went separate ways as he is from Architecture Faculty and I'm from Music Science Faculty.

As soon as I entered the class, Mike and Lee jumped over me and I fell on the floor with them above me. This crazy rascals.

"Get out of me you two rascals!!"  I hissed is pain.

They got up quickly and gave me a hand to hold. I just glared and got up myself. "We are sorry." They said in unison and looked at each other.

I shook my head and headed to my seat.

"So what happened??"

"Did you talk??"

"Is everything between you okay now??"

"Did you already do it?? Like more than kissing??" Mike said and I glared at him. What did he expect me to do when we just confirmed our feelings and it's just fucking 5 days.

I sighed and shook my head to let them know it was a NO.

They looked at each other in disbelief and then turned their attention to me.

I stared at them asking a 'what?!'

"Bro don't you love him then why nothing happened?" Lee asked me and I looked at him in disbelief. What does he think of me?? Do I look like just sexually attracted to Win??

"What the!! Do you think of me as a horny bitch. I love him and that doesn't mean I always wanted him as my sex  partner. I genuinely love that guy and he is very much important to me. I cherish him and I just want to keep him with me by my side forever. And its just fucking 5 days that we confirmed that we love each other and we too agreed to take things slowly." I said it so fast and almost shouted that the one who were just sitting beside was hear me.

I was lacking of air after I stopped because I was damn fast. Woooh. But my eyes widen when I saw the caller id on the phone screen which Lee was holding. I looked af him and he just gave me a genuine smile. I  looked at Mike and he should me a thumps up.

And then Lee gestured me to see to the door. I obliged and became shock when the man revealed himself from the door was non other than Win....my Win, holding his phone and showing me his screen.Damn he heard me.

I got up and ran to him. As I stand in front of him, he smiled at me and leaned forward to my ear. "Would you like to skip class today and RUNAWAY with me??" He had a mischievous smiled and he even emphasized the word runaway and I  smirked at what he asked. "Why not?" I replied and looked towards my friends...or should I say rascals. They gave me wide smiles and thumbs up.

I hold Win's hand and.....ran.

Now we are in his car and I don't know where he is heading to.

I glanced at him and he took my hand and interlocked our fingers. I felt complete.

We traveled for almost 2 hours and I still don't know where we are heading to. We talked, teased, and laughed until we reach a place.

I looked around but I don't know this place.

"Bright.....I want to call you Bright when we are alone. Is that okay?" He asked for my permission. And I hugged him.

"You can call me with anything and will still love you. When you called me Bright , I felt so warm and complete. Thank you Win for making me feel this way. I love it." I genuinely said and kissed his forehead.

He smiled and ask," So Bright shall we go?" I still was confused of what and where we were so I just nodded and we both got out of the car.

Little did I know that we are far from Bangkok....maybe near the outskirts of the city. 

He took my hand and pulled me. He was excited and I chuckled when I saw his energy just like a small kid.

We went inside the cottage and they handed us the key card of our room.

As we entered the room and found that there was a king size bed, a dressing table with full mirror, a couch, a small table at a corner and a drawer near the bed. The room was cozy and comfortable.

"Why are we here?" I asked and he just face palmed himself and kneeled down in from of me as I was sitting in the couch.

"You are so damn dumb Bright. Didn't you got yet that we are going to spend some time together away from the world." He said a bit irritated and I just smiled at him and nodded.

I was wandering the room when I felt arms around my waist from the back.

I smiled and caressed his hands. He leaned his head to my neck and ....sniffed.

I got stiffened at what he did. He then started planting wet kisses over there.

I tilted my head to give him more access and the next moment I felt he suck my neck really hard and I was damn sure I got a hickey.

I turned around and found him already staring at me.

I leaned forward and kissed him. But he lifted me up that led me to encircle my legs around his waist and my hands around his shoulder. As I told, bold Win.

I was stunned but the way he kissed me back turned me on.

He took me to the bed and put me down. I stared at him and lust and desire was evident in his face.

I opened the 2 buttons of his shirt and leaned towards me.

Woah!! He looked so sexy.

I pulled him and kissed him hungrily. He too kissed me back with the same lust.

"You said you weren't sexually attracted to me but now it seems different." I can feel that he smirked when he whispered those words on my ear.

I looked at him and he just licked his lips and bite his lower lip. Fuck. The nerve he had to do that.

"Who would not be attracted to you when you just seduce me like this?!" I asked him back and he smirked again.

"Well only for you." He whispered and took my lips again.

My hands found there way to the buttons of his shirt and took his shirt off and tossed it somewhere around the room.

I took off mine too and my hands again found there way to his chest.

We broke the kiss and he started sucked my neck. He went down to my chest then my abdomen and at last my v- line.

I got stunned when he unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants.

He leaned towards my already hard dick and kissed it over the only piece of cloth over my dick.

He looked up at me in my eyes and slowly started to pull down my underwear.

I suddenly felt weird when I wasn't weren't anything and even lying in front to throw person I love. Aagh!! Its embarrassing.

I facepalm my myself and HD chuckled at my reaction.

He leaned forward and whispered in my ear," Don't worry. We won't do much tonight 'cause I'm not prepared for being fucked by you but I'll pleasure you tonight."

He went to the direction of my already hard dick which is standing proudly in front of my Win.

He positioned himself in between my legs and kissed my inner thigh.

I was aroused and I hit my head back when I felt he licked the pre-cum from my dick.

He slowly took it inside his mouth and started licking it.

He sucked it and I lost it there. I moaned and roll my eyes back.

"Aah...ah..ummh Win....Win...aah" I moaned and I am damn sure he smirked.

I was losing it and I clutched at the bedsheets tightly because it was so much for me. Never in my life I felt like this. It's so pleasurable.

I sucked it hard. "Aah.. W-win....your mouth is ....so warm and ....amaz- ing.....ummh" I moaned again and even I don't know the tone of my voice and from where it came out.

I felt like i was close and i grabbed his hair to stop it because I don't want to split all over his throat.

"Aah..Win I'm close....let me go!" I said but this boy is so stubborn that his grip on my waist tightened letting me to cum all over his throat.

I didn't have any choice so I split it all inside his mouth.

And to my surprise he swallowed all the sticky liquid and sucked one more time and let it go with a plop sound.

He wiped his face and hugged me from the side as he layed down near me.

"Thank you for today. It's the best blow job I can ever think of getting. Thanks for pleasuring me." I genuinely said it and looked at his smiling face.

"You owe me a big time. Next I want you to pleasure me." I demanded and I just chuckled because I got what he said.

I caressed his face and hugged him back.

I smirked and said," Don't worry I'll wreck your ass until you couldn't walk."

He got stiffened and I laughed at his reaction.  He hit my chest and I made a whining sound as if i was hurt.

That night was one of the best night and I was so happy what Win did to me. I loved him more now.

I guess our RUNAWAY was worth it.

ᴡᴏᴏᴏʜ!! sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴏʀ sᴍᴜᴛ....ɪᴛs ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴍᴜᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʟᴏᴡ ᴊᴏʙ. :((

ᴀɴᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ɪᴛ. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ʟᴀᴍᴇ.

sᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴛᴜɴᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ.😉😋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

45.5K 2.1K 14
๐Ÿ’žA short story about BrighWin๐Ÿ’ž. After a year of being exes what happens when someone wants to reunite again.
35.5K 1.5K 24
What happens when an under cover Cop falls for a mafia don? How does their love story turns and how it unfolds their life? Bright's life was splinter...
9.4K 612 10
What will happen when bright meet his long lost love as his son's best friend? Let's find out. This is my first fanfic please support me Khob khun...
14.2K 576 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...