Lunar Dream (Sunnew)

De kyeoulpin

"Please, don't eat me! I have a weak heart, you won't like it!" "Ew! No! I'm not gonna eat a random person's... Mais

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty-Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two (End)
Epilogue
I Guess (One Shot)
Still Memories
Still Memories (Part-2)
Because It's You (Sangcob)

Fifty-One

484 46 34
De kyeoulpin

Juyeon kept throwing himself at the door to no avail. But he had to try something. Sangyeon went around the room, trying to find any other escape. But there wasn't.

Their father had completely trapped them inside.

"Father wouldn't actually.... kill Hyunjae, right?" said Juyeon, timidly.

Sangyeon noticed the slight waver in his voice. Juyeon was scared right now. And Sangyeon couldn't reassure him because he knows their father is capable of doing what they fear.

Even killing off his own blood.

While the two were silent in their own thoughts, the door rattled. Sangyeon pulled Juyeon towards him, just in case. Both were on high alert.

The door opened to reveal two pairs of twinkling eyes. The eyes blinked at them. Sangyeon was baffled for a moment. He glanced at Juyeon who was quite flustered as well.

"Ask if they're the young masters, Renjun."

"I know that!" Renjun hissed at Jeno and turned back to the two, "Are you guys Sangyeon and Juyeon?"

Sangyeon and Juyeon nodded hesitantly. Was this another trap by their Father?

"Good, we're here to get you out." Jeno grinned opening the door completely.

"Lower your voice! And you two, hurry!" Renjun said and strutted away, Jeno followed.

Sangyeon and Juyeon glanced at each other. Leaving no choice, they followed the two. After getting out of the building and following the two behind, Sangyeon halted when he spotted a man waiting at the wall.

"Doyoung hyung! We brought them here as you told!" Jeno rushed towards him.

"I said keep quiet." Renjun hissed again.

"Good job, you two." Doyoung smiled at the two kids, then turned to Sangyeon and Juyeon.

"I realize we have plenty of misunderstanding between us. Though, I wish to have no part in it, I have no choice. This is the most I can help you with."

"We appreciate your help. But may I ask why you are staying by my Father's side?" Sangyeon replied.

"It... it's complicated. But it has become an obligation due to my mistake."

"Thank you. for helping us despite difficulties." Juyeon said, bowing his head along with Sangyeon.

The other three bowed back as well. Then, Jeno climbed over the wall and checked the area.

"The coast is clear. Sorry, but you'll have to run." He said.

"It's fine. Thank you again." Juyeon smiled at the two kids who blushed.

"Good luck. You're going to need it." Doyoung said as his final words.

Juyeon jumped over the wall, landing peacefully. Sangyeon stared at Doyoung for a while, wondering if there was anything more. But deciding he couldn't waste any more time, he jumped over after giving a final nod. The two brothers ran to the inn.

"Are you sure Taeyong hyung won't find out?" Jeno asked.

"And Yuta hyung." Renjun added.

"Don't worry. Even if they do, I'll tell them I did it on my own." Doyoung replied.

"No way! We did this together with you. Hyung, you know we won't abandon you like that." said Jeno, hugging Doyoung's arms and grinning at him.

Renjun rolled his eyes at the sight but crept closer to hug Doyoung anyway.

Crash! 

The swords shelf collapsed as Yuta crashed into it violently. Taeyong rushed to help him up.

"Why did you let them go! You know how Minister Lee is. You think he won't notice? That he'll just let this pass?" Kun yelled angrily.

"Kun, stop it..." Haechan stood between them.

"And make things worse? Lee Taeyong, I would've expected you to watch over Yuta but have you lost your mind as well!?" Kun's eyes blazed blue with ferocity.

"Says you. Have you lost your dignity being a coward?" Yuta yelled back.

"I follow orders."

"Bullshit orders. Cutting off people for what? To gain power? You, Kun, is the one who've lost your mind. All these years, you've always been a coward. You're a disgrace to our race." Yuta sneered.

Jungwoo and Haechan watched as the two stared daggers at each others. Taeyong sighed and stood up. He pulled back Yuta behind him.

"Yuta, stop it." He said calmly.

"And Kun," Taeyong looked at him, "I hope you're happy you ended an innocent person's life."

Jungwoo scoffed.

"He wasn't."

Taeyong and Yuta looked at him, confused. Kun shifted his eyes at Jungwoo and shook his head. Heachan shuffled in his place, awkwardly.

At that time, Minister Lee walked in abruptly. He glared at the five gumihos and grumbled in discontent.

"I prepared everything else for you and you can't get rid of a mere human!? Hyunjae's a drunkard and fool, for god's sake." He complained, banging his fists onto the table.

"There were another two gumihos present with him. They were also the ones from the competition." Haechan reported.

"Yet, you couldn't take them on?"

"We got rid of one, it was Hwall, your former servant but... Hyunjae escaped with the other one."

"Hwall..?"

"Yes, he-"

Haechan couldn't continue when Minister Lee kicked him, making him kneel down. Kun stepped forward but hesitated. Haechan gritted his teeth, trying not to snap.

"Are you proud you got rid of a mere servant? Remember, next time you mess up, you'll be handed to the people on a silver platter. And Taeyong, " He gave a hard stare, "Make sure to control your own people."

Minister Lee left the room in a heavy atmosphere.

"I don't work for that bastard merely for my own protection." Kun said, "It's for all of us."

It's been two days since Joonyoung and the others went to the capital, since Chanhee and his brothers felt the heart-wrenching pain in their chests.

Sunwoo glanced at him worriedly as they continued their practice. He made eye contact with Haknyeon and Hyungseo who also seemed worried.

All the gumihos looked tired and anxious. No matter how hard they tried to lift up their spirits, it was to no avail. What was more upsetting was that after the pain, they felt as if Joonyoung had completely closed them off.

"That's it for today! Everyone.... go rest." Changmin said in a weak tone.

Sunwoo jogged towards Chanhee and pulled him away. Chanhee let him, either because he was too tired or he didn't mind at all.

"Youngjae-ah! Let's go finish the beads!" Haknyeon said.

Youngjae nodded wordlessly and followed Haknyeon and Hyungseo back to their room. Haknyeon looked at Youngjae disapprovingly as the latter started fiddling with his ribbons mindlessly. Hyungseo glanced at Haknyeon.

"Ok, this is it. We can't continue like this." Hyungseo finally muttered and took away the ribbons from Youngjae's hands.

"I know you're worried about Joonyoung, Hwall and everyone else. And we are worried, too. I admit I don't know how your bond works or how your pain felt but we are still worried. That doesn't mean you can mope around like a half-dead man. You think Joonyoung would be proud of it?"

Youngjae shook his head, looking up at Hyungseo with wide doe eyes.

"Good. Now, what should you do now?"

Youngjae pouted. Hyungseo eyerolled and stretched Youngjae's pout into a smile.

"That's what you should do. Now, continue with those bead, I got somewhere else to be."

Hyungseo left, marching out of the room. Haknyeon chuckled at the way Hyungseo handled it. He was quite sure Hyungseo would be heading to Changmin and Younghoon. That was typical of him.

"I just can't help but be worried."

Haknyeon turned to Youngjae who was pouting again. He sighed.

"Youngjae, remember you promised Joonyoung something before he left?"

"The bracelet?"

"Yeah. You need to finish it before he comes back, right? So you can give it to him." Haknyeon patted his shoulders.

"Right." Youngjae nodded to himself and focused on the beads.

Haknyeon smiled. At least he'll be distracted for a while. He looked back at his own beads. He needed to finish up for Hwall, too.

Hwall did say he would wait.

"Earth to Choi Chanhee?"

Sunwoo snapped his fingers in front of Chanhee to make him focus. Chanhee seemed to be in a trance. Sunwoo pouted at the lack of attention.

"I could kidnap you now if I wanted to." said Sunwoo.

Chanhee looked at him apologetically. Then he noticed the unfamiliar surroundings.

"Where are we?"

"See? I could kidnap you right away and you wouldn't even notice." Sunwoo bent down slightly, leveling his gaze with Chanhee.

Chanhee looked down, lips pouting slightly, hands fiddiling with each other. Sunwoo noticed. He took hold of Chanhee's hands and pressed a kiss on them.

"This is a spot I found while wandering around. It's just a bit further from the bridge. No one ever comes this way since it's bushy and dark. But I made myself a clearing and it's nice here. Quiet and isolated."

"It's a nice nap spot."

Sunwo chuckled at Chanhee's remark but nodded in agreement.

"Yes, away from all the chaos. It's nice." said Sunwoo, sitting down on the grass.

Chanhee followed as his eyes roamed around the place. It was indeed secluded with huge trees and bushed all around. It was so thick, yet the light from the setting sun could shine in through small cracks. And above them was a bright clear sky. Even Chanhee started to wonder how he and Sunwoo got in here.

Chanhee pulled up his knees to his chest, resting his head on them. Sunwoo glanced at him and scooted closer, inch by inch. He didn't want to disrupt Chanhee's thoughts. Instead, he resorted to staring at Chanhee.

Time passed with the two in the same position.

"It's frustrating." Chanhee began.

"What is?" Sunwoo replied, eyes never leaving Chanhee.

"Everything. The bond. Joonyoung hyung. Everything, just everything. And you know what's the worst?" Chanhee's voice cracked.

"The fact that I can't do anything. That I'm powerless, useless. Something big and bad happened with Joonyoung hyung. But I can't do anything to help him."

Sunwoo didn't say anything, instead pulled Chanhee into a hug. Chanhee sighed in his embrace. He hugged back, making Sunwoo surprised.

"It's that.. I have a suspicion of what might've happened. And I wish it wasn't true. I hope it won't be."

"What do you suspect?"

Chanhee didn't reply. He hugged Sunwoo harder and buried his crying face into his chest. Sunwoo tightened his arms around Chanhee and stroked his hair. He pressed a kiss on the pink hair and didn't let go.

Chanhee felt so fragile and precious in his arms. He won't let go.

"If it's making you sad, then don't think about it for the moment." Sunwoo whispered.

"But-"

"Focus on me."

"Sunwoo...."

"No, seriously. You need to be distracted." Sunwoo looked down at Chanhee. He almost melt at the look Chanhee was giving.

"Help me?"

Sunwoo hesitated. It was his first time hesitating before kissing Chanhee. Usually, he would just go for it. He pressed his lips onto Chanhee's forehead, then slid down his nose and stared into his eyes.

"I know this isn't the time.... but I might not be able to control myself." Sunwoo whispered.

He averted eye contact and pulled back. But Chanhee grabbed his collar back, smashing their lips together.

After a moment of hungry kisses, Chanhee separated, panting. Sunwoo was being careful. He didn't want to take advantage of Chanhee in this state.

"Chanhee..."

"I trust you."

"......"

"I know you won't hurt me. So...please." Chanhee begged, nudging his lips against Sunwoo's neck.

Sunwoo's breath hitched at the contact, hands travelling towards Chanhee's waist. He held on tight to stop Chanhee from moving too much. He grunted when Chanhee pressed his body onto him, harder, more intimately.

"Chanhee.... I love you. For real."

Chanheee glanced up at him with hooded eyes, swallowing hard.

"I love you, too."

That was the only thing Sunwoo needed to hear. As long as he could feel the sincerity in Chanhee's voice and action, he was satisfied.

Sunwoo didn't waste time connecting his lips to Chanhee's as his hands roamed around his body. Chanhee clutched onto his collar and steadied himself on Sunwoo's lap. Both of them swallowed each other's moans.

Sunwoo kissed Chanhee passionately with all his love. He wanted Chanhee to feel it. How much Sunwoo loved and cared for him. He wanted Chanhee to forget all the troubles at the moment.

And focus solely on him.

Sunwoo pushed Chanhee down the ground, lips never leaving Chanhee's body. Chanhee gripped onto his hair as Sunwoo left hickeys along his neck. But Sunwoo grabbed his hands, pining them down the grass and stopping Chanhee from squirming around.

The ground covered with grass was cool and slightly wet from the dew. But the two felt hot. The upper coat flew away as Sunwoo fiddled with it frantically. Sounds of sinful moans and huffs filled the once quiet spot.

"Su-sunwoo~"Chanhee whined, bucking his hips as Sunwoo rose up a bit making their bodies separate.

Sunwoo smirked at the eagerness and grinded on him. Sunwoo was getting hard as well. He was having a hard time holding himself back. Chanhee's cloth opened up a little, revealing his milky pale chest. Sunwoo licked up a strip, emitting whiny noises from the gumiho under him.

Sunwoo nosed his way under the cloth, finding Chanhee's protruding hard nipples. He sucked on it, then bit and tugged on it slightly. Chanhee moaned, his back arching up.

"Channie, I wanna hear you more." Sunwoo growled.

He looked back at Chanhee who was red and panting from the sensation. Sunwoo bent down and licked Chanhee's lips, still staring into his eyes. Chanhee squirmed under his hands, whimpering from the pressure below and the anticipation.

"Channie~~ I said I wanted to hear you."

Chanhee whimpered louder when Sunwoo sucked on that particular spot under his ear.

"Sunwoo.... Se-seriously... don't t-teas-se me. Ha!" Chanhee yelped when Sunwoo unexpectedly teared his last clothing away.

Chanhee blushed as his naked chest was exposed. Sunwoo tilted his head in amusement, hands roaming Chanhee's soft flat stomach and squeezing it slightly.

"Why are you being embarrassed now? We shower together. I've seen all of you before. But you know what?" Sunwoo leant down to whisper.

"I don't like that the other have seen you too." He growled lowly, sending shivers down Chanhee's back.

"And, " Sunwoo eyes twinkled in mischief. He smirked, "I want you to call me that."

"That?" Chanhee trembled, squeezing his eyes shut when Sunwoo placed an open kiss on his chest.

"What you called me that night when you were drunk."

Chanhee's eyes widened, realizing what Sunwoo meant.

"No-no! Sunw- ahh~~urgh!" Chanhee panted as Sunwoo played with his hard on. Sunwoo palmed onto it, putting pressure lightly then going hard. There was no in between, making Chanhee feel even more needy.

"Come on, Channie. You like to call me that. I wanna hear it again from you." Sunwoo smirked, placing soft kisses alongside his jaw.

Chanhee tried to capture Sunwoo's lips but Sunwoo dodged it deliberately. Instead, he kept applying pressure onto Chanhee's crotch and sucking on his skin.

"Op-oppa~~ oppa! Sunwoo, I called you oppa. There! Ok!?"

Sunwoo chuckled at the frustrated tone Chanhee was using. He made eye contact with Chanhee, biting his lips in satisfaction.

"Ok." He said simply.

Finally giving in to his own urge, Sunwoo reconnected their lips, leaving passionate trails all over Chanhee. 

The night deepened along with the young human and gumiho's love.

Birds chirping, the warm sunlight spilling on the two lovers. (If they still deny they aren't lovers after last night, then they are real idiots.)

Chanhee scrunched up his nose and cuddled into Sunwoo's chest. He breathed in deeply, the scent of the grass below them and Sunwoo's scent. His lover's scent.

The thought made him smile. Chanhee fluttered his eyes open and peered up at the still sleeping Sunwoo. He slowly lifted his hand to caress Sunwoo's cheek gently.

Who would've thought the kid he met by accident would become someone important in his life?

Sunwoo groaned lowly, pulling Chanhee towards him when he felt the warmth dissipating. He ran his hands through Chanhee's soft pink hair, pressing a kiss.

"Good morning." said Chanhee.

"Good morning." Sunwoo mumbled in his sleepy tone.

Chanhee chuckled at Sunwoo's attempt to hide away from the sun rays. Reluctantly, he got up, pushing away Sunwoo's arms around him. Sunwoo whined and waved his hands around, trying to find Chanhee's body warmth again.

"Just a few more minutes...." Sunwoo mumbled, hugging Chanhee's waist and burying his head behind him.

Chanhee stroked Sunwoo's hair and stared at him lovingly. He drummed his fingers along Sunwoo's neck down to his side. Sunwoo mumbled something again, this time Chanhee not catching it.

"Hmm?"

Sunwoo got up and rest his chin on Chanhee's shoulders, looking into Chanhee's eyes.

"I said I love you."

Sunwoo grinned when Chanhee flushed red. After blinking for a while, Chanhee smiled.

"I love you too."

Sunwoo grinned wider and pecked Chanhee's lips, then back hugged him.

"Glad you haven't changed your mind."

They were enjoying the silence in the place. Chanhee covered himself up with his clothes while Sunwoo watched. Chanhee quirked his brow at Sunwoo. He could literally see the mischievous thoughts in Sunwoo's mind and the grin he had on was obvious.

"What's with you?" Chanhee asked, after finally putting on all his clothes.

Sunwoo shrugged and lazily put on his. Then, after adjusting his clothes, he turned to smirk at Chanhee.

"I guess you wouldn't change your mind after last night. Right, Channie?"

Chanhee groaned.

"You just had to ruin the moment, didn't you, Sunwoo?"

"Oh, it's Sunwoo now? Not 'Oppa'?"

Sunwoo laughed when Chanhee threw a bunch of grass and dirt at him. He got up quickly, trying to get away from his embarrassed gumiho.

"Where were you guys last night?" Chanhee and Sunwoo got startled as they tried entering their room.

Hyungseo was smirking at them, wriggling his brows knowingly. Chanhee glanced at Sunwoo, not knowing what to reply.

"We just went out for an early morning walk." Sunwoo replied, nonchalantly.

"Right." Hyungseo's smirk got deeper.

Chanhee was genuinely scared of the look Hyungseo had on.

"Hyungseo hyung! Why are you still here? Let's go... hey!" Haknyeon pointed at Sunwoo, accusingly.

"What." Sunwoo deadpanned.

"Kim..... Sun...... Woo...." A growl was heard

Of course, if Haknyeon was there, Youngjae was there as well. Sunwoo flinched when Youngjae stomped towards him, glaring at him hard. By instinct, Sunwoo held up his fists.

"Wh-what?" Sunwoo mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

"What did you do to Chanhee hyung!!" Youngjae bellowed.

Haknyeon and Hyungseo stood by, half amused and half intrigued by the situation. Chanhee looked between the two, not knowing which side to take.

Youngjae huffed and grabbed Sunwoo by the collar, yanking him forwards. Sunwoo's eyes widened when he saw Youngjae's eyes glowing blue.

"Youngjae-ah? Let's talk calmly, shall we?" Chanhee said, tapping Youngjae on the shoulders.

"Kim Sunwoo....what did you do to my brother? Why does he have bruises all over him!"

"B-bruises?" Sunwoo's eyes flickered towards Chanhee's neck. He cursed himself since he was the one who left them on a visible spot but then..... he wanted them to be seen.

"Youngjae! These are just mosquitoe bites! Yeah, and I also scratched myself with poison ivy. It's not Sunwoo." Chanhee explained frantically.

Haknyeon and Hyungseo pressed their lips into a thin line, appalled with Chanhee's obvious lie. They turned to Youngjae and to their shock, he seemed to believe it.

"Oh, really? Are you sure? Then, you better get some medicine on it. Hyungseo got posion ivy one time and it was bad." Youngjae said, letting go of Sunwoo. He patted away the invisible dust on Sunwoo's shoulders.

"I'll see you at breakfast!" Youngjae said cheerfully as if he wasn't at Sunwoo's throat just now.

Chanhee sighed in relief as Youngjae turned around and walked away.

"Well, see you at breakfast, Chanhee and.... mosquito." Hyungseo said and walked away with a cackling Haknyeon.

Chanhee stood in front of Sunwoo and cupped his face. He smiled at the shaken state of Sunwoo.

"Sorry about that. We are rather protective of each other. Especially Youngjae."

"Yeah, I know. It's...." Sunwoo's words trailed off after Youngjae poked his head back around the corner. Youngjae gave him an eerie smile, sliding his thumb across his neck slowly. Sunwoo gulped.

"It's fine." He said in a high pitched voice making Chanhee confused.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.6K 963 35
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘻 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘴. 𝗀𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 + 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: 26 𝗷𝘂𝗹𝘆 2020 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱: 16 𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 2020 © nyu...
95.5K 3.8K 29
Cause you're hot and you're cold. You're yes and you're no. [EDITING ONGOING] --- Lee Jaehyun from The Boyz fanfic!! Hope you enjoy~
19.1K 1K 25
"I don't care about you, not even a little. But if anyone tries to touch you, I'll tear their heart out." ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉ 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢...
26.7K 811 55
little do you know??? my heart keep saying it but I won't say it!! NEVER!! "why... there's no way I'm gonna let that happen!!!" Felix is going there...