Stealing Glances || Anthony B...

By thepersonswhowrite

All her life, Calypso Nightingale has always lived in the shadows of her four older sisters. She stayed in th... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI

Author's Note

25.4K 308 5
By thepersonswhowrite

Hello!

I have just finished binge watching the Bridgerton series and it inspired me to write a fanfiction focusing on Anthony Bridgerton.

The events on the first few chapters of this fanfiction will be patterned on what has happened on the series, and the later ones will be original to drive the plot.

Calypso Nightingale is not a character from the series nor some of the characters in this story. Introduction of such characters will be needed to complete this story, like how any other fanfiction goes.

Anyway, hope you enjoy this book I will be writing! Leaving comments is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

~ evan smith ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 86 12
"My heart ached for her when she wasn't near, but it skipped a beat when I saw her." It is Elizabeth Johnston's second debutante, she finds it press...
3K 110 16
It is late summer 1939, when you arrive in Paris from New York to begin a year of adventure. A deal struck with your parents to see a little of the w...
329K 8.6K 55
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
99.9K 2.1K 24
I have known the Bridgertons for most my life. Daphne is my best friend and the closest to a sister I will ever have. Being the only child isn't just...