Bakugo X Reader

By bakudekutodo_

Y/N was 4 years old when she went on holiday to Japan. She meets Izuku and Bakugo and she stayed in Japan for... More

A/N
Quirk information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
SPECIAL (Bakugo's bday)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Halloween Special πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 πŸ‹
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Christmas Special πŸŽ„β„οΈ
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
SPECIAL (Bakugo's B'day) πŸŽ‰πŸŽ
Fasting speical
Chapter 50
SPECIAL (Deku's b'day)πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ’š
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 44

2.8K 62 50
By bakudekutodo_

Y/N's POV

It was the day of the exam and I was ready to ace all the tests and especially the physical exam.

Everyone was working very well and before you know it three days had past and the exams were over.

After everyone had given their papers back, the physical exam was going to be held in two days.

The next day

Early in the morning before going to school, I was about to head out to get a pregnancy test from the drug store but thought about how the lady or man at the till would react if I bought one and how they would make a weird or disgusting face at me so before Mitsuki could leave for work I asked her to buy me one and mail it at my house just in case Bakugo sees me carrying the box or even sees it in the bin.

Mitsuki was a bit worried that I could be pregnant but at the same time she was happy that she could be a grandma at a young age if I'm pregnant.

But now that school was over and my work at the bakery was done, I headed out of the house with my causal clothes on and not even telling Bakugo where I was going.

Bakugo's POV

I sat on my bed and was ready to go somewhere but I heard the front door open and close. I looked out of my window to see Y/N.

I was curious about where she was going so I immediately texted her.

🔥Y/N🔥

Bakugo:
where are u going?

Y/N:
to my house

Bakugo:
why?

Y/N:
I forgot something and I'm going to get it

Bakugo:
Okay

🔥💥🔥💥

I got up and went to put on my jacket and shoes so that I could follow her and see where she was really going because she has been acting a bit weird lately.

Walking in a far distance, I saw Y/N going to her house.

'I guess she wasn't lying abound going to her house'

I watched her as she went into her house and she even left the door unlocked.

As I headed into her house I heard nothing but silence.

'hmm I wonder what she's doing'

As I went to her room the bed was untouched as I placed a pillow in the middle of the bed as if it was Y/N just in case someone that is threatening her looks for her in the house and they would be hella shocked if they find out that she wasn't here.

I heard a flushing sound so I headed there and waited for Y/N to get out.

Y/N's POV

As I walked into my house I grabbed the pregnancy test and went to the bathroom.

I first ripped the thin box and sat down and peed on the fucking stick before placing it on top of the ripped box and flushed before washing my hands and sitting on the toilet lid and waited for a few minutes.

Whiles I waited I could hear the sounds of footsteps slowly coming towards the bathroom. I sniffed the air only to sigh that it was just Bakugo.

'Damn he must want answers as to why I'm avoiding him when the written exam started'

I sighed as I knew Bakugo can sometimes be impatient.

I opened the door to see that he was leaning against the wall opposite the bathroom door.

"Wanna explain what's going on?" he asked as I sighed. "Bakugo just wait for a few minutes okay"

"...Why?"

"You'll find out soon" 

He sighed and stood there waiting.

I shut the door and grabbed the pregnancy test and I saw one red line on the stick.

Tears of joy started to roll down my cheek as I opened the door and thought about playing a prank on Bakugo.

"B-bakugo... I'm... I'm pregnant"

The look on his face was priceless.

"Are you fucking serious?" Bakugo was almost panicking.

I began to laugh. "what the fuck is so fucking funny? you idiot!"

"I'm just messing with you...I'm not pregnant" I showed him the stick and he immediately sighed in relief.

"Don't you ever fuck with me like that ever again!! Got that!" I nodded as I washed my hands and threw the stick in the bin as we headed home.

"So do you not want to have a child with me?" I asked curiously as it looked like he didn't want a child when I told him.

"Of course you dummy! I'm just not ready at the moment. Plus we got to be heroes and achieve our dreams before starting a family"

"Yeah I guess you're right"

Time Skip

It was the day of the physical exam and everyone was excited to fight the robots.

But as all the teachers were there I knew for a fact that we won't be fighting with robots.

As principal Nezu came out of Mr Aizawa's scarf he said something about how he was changing up the rules this year.

We were going to be fighting the teachers which I thought was unfair.

But Mr Aizawa had already chosen our pairs based on fighting style, grades and personal relationship.

"So Midoriya and Bakugo are a pair and also Y/N. You're going to be fighting-" Mr Aizawa was cut off by All Might who came down from the sky. "I AM HERE TO FIGHT" My eyes widened as all three of us were shocked that we were going to be fighting against All Might.

The teachers where going to wear a support item that are ultra compress weights that were designed by Hatsume.

As they were done talking we could either watch the exam or think of a plan.

But as Izuku was going to ask him something he left as he didn't want to talk to him.

"Don't worry Izuku I'll go talk to him" I assured him as I patted his shoulder and left.

Bakugo was walking quite quickly as he probably knew that I was behind him.

"Bakugo what's wrong it can't be that bad fighting All Might with Izuku. Is it?" he didn't answer. "Well if you're not going to answer I'm going to stay with Izuku" still no response so I left and went to watch with Izuku.

As I was about to walk into the room where Izuku was going to be I felt a pain in my stomach and felt nausea too.

But sooner or later it stopped as I could now breathe properly and not have my hand covering my mouth.

'I should really need to see a doctor about this even though I'm not pregnant but then again the test might be incorrect since I did it too early'

I walked into the room and saw Uraraka with him.

As Izuku heard me come in he instantly looks behind and walks towards me. "So how did it go?"

"No good he won't talk to me"

Izuku just stared at me for a few seconds before asking "hey Y/N...why do you look a bit pale? Are you feeling okay?" He took off his glove and placed it on my cheek. "You're cold too!"

"Oh I'll be okay I just need some rest that's all" I nervously laughed and sat on the cold floor but luckily Izuku sat next to me so I wouldn't feel alone on the floor.

END OF CHAPTER 44

VOTE AND COMMENT TO KEEP THE STORY GOING! 😊

A/N

it's sad that they didn't animate this scene and that they changed it up a bit 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 55 9
❊ ❝ π»π‘œπ‘€ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘π‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘯 π‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘‘...π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ!? ❞ ΰΌ»βˆ˜Λšβ˜†Λšβˆ˜ΰΌΊ βœ°β‰«πš†πš‘πšŽπš— 𝚈/𝙽 πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πŸ·πšžπš™πšœ π™ΊπšŠοΏ½...
840 7 35
Two fifteen.. wait.. are they fifteen? Are they sixteen now? Umm.. aNyWaY- Two TEENS.. now that's just weird- uHhhh- There are plenTEE(n) teens in th...
1.1K 3 24
Just a bunch of BNHA one shots because I have so many ideas but not long enough for their own book lmaooooo. WARNINGS Angst Fluff Cussing Semi-Smut/S...
209K 2.6K 33
Like the title says, these will be one-shots for My Hero Academia and the reader. I will be posting more one-shots when I'm not too busy. But feel fr...