Man Who Can't Be Moved..-Nial...

By hipster_nialler

Taken when she was only 5, Cassie Davis was held captive by a man she thought she knew. He kept her locked aw... More

Man Who Can't Be Moved..-Niall Horan Love Story
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
I Told You This Would Be Fun.-Chapter Nine.
Best Friends For Life.-Chapter Ten.
Thunder Buddies For Life. -Chapter Eleven.
So Not Awkward.
God Bless The Broken Road.
The Man in the Mask.
You'll Find Out Sooner Or Later.
Louis to the Rescue
Texts From Last Night.
The A Team.
Coming Back Without Warning.
**~~~Important Note~~~**
ExBoyfriendProbs.
Ziall Date
Zayn's new girl..
Twitcam with Niall.
An Old Friend Says Hello.
Twitter Drama.
Morning Surprise.
Saved Me From Myself.
Confessions.
Midnight Movie Magic.
Wake Up Call.
Real Life Nightmare.
Mistaken Love.
Attacked.
Shocking Confession.
Expressing a Confession.
What Are You Hiding?
Sleepover!
It's You and Me
Be My Girlfriend.
Dinner Date
Please Be Mine.
Got Me Going Crazy.
3,2,1, JUMP.
Moments.
You hold my heart, and i hold the key to yours.
You Don't Wanna Know.
Dance the Night Away.
I'll Miss You.
Kiss Me.
I Wish For You.
I Love You.
Going Home.
Late Night Swim.
Fireside Talk.
Then and Now.
I love you Niall.
I'm leaving.
Kiss me Kiss me, Say that you Miss Me.
I Miss You Already.
Remember The Plan.
Sing Me To Sleep.
The City Of Love.
JeTaime.
Surprise.
If you like me, then say you like me.
Happy Birthday!
Two Is Better Than One.
Die In Your Arms.
Special Connections
Who I Am.
I Wouldn't Change A Thing.
SuperStar.
Stand Up
Love Me For Me.
Tell Me A Lie.
Let Me Tell You A Story.
Here We Go Again.
Wanted.
Nothing I Do Better Than Revenge.
Movie and Late Night Loving.
We're Beautiful, Like Diamonds in the Sky.
Truely, Madly, Deeply.
I Am Titanium
Death by Jealousy.
Save Me.
Don't Let Me Go.
Valentine's Day Surprise.
Postcards and Polaroids.
Infinite.
Time to Dream.
Not Enough.
Adventure Time.
Happy Birthday.
Unbroken.
Remember Me.
Amnesia.
If You Only Knew.
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
Never Gone.
Everything About You.
Take My Breath Away.
Bad Dream, Happy Ending.
Diagnosis.
The Return.
The Slut That Got Away.
Truce.
I Can't Lose You.
If We Were a Movie, This Is The Sad Scene.
CheaterCheaterBoyfriendEater.
Breakeven.
If You Ever Come Back.
Heart By Heart.
Kryptonite.
Heaven's Calling.
The Man Who Can't Be Moved.
You Found Me.
Beautiful.
Rest in Paradise.
Repeating Nightmares.
Heaven's Devil and Hell's Angel.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unpredictable.
Half Of Me.
One In A Billion.
You are the Sun, My Moon and All My Stars
Hold On Until May.
Fate, Destiny..Whatever You Call It.
Knock, Knock.
Little Red Roses
One Moment in Paradise

Happy New Year!

11.9K 144 36
By hipster_nialler

Niall's POV.

Well, it's New Years Eve. Christmas was amazing. And now were cleaning the house since all the boys are coming. And then Gabbi, Ariel, Danielle, and Perrie...They're spending the night and leaving tomorrow. 

Cassie is cleaning the rooms since no one's been in them in a while. Cassie had upstairs and I have downstairs. I picked up the stuff and vaccumed. Cassie finished before me and came downstairs. 

"We have to go to the store for some food..They said there is going to be a storm later so we might as well stock up now.." She said. 

"Alright, we can go when I finish cleaning down here." I said.

"No, I'll go alone sice if you come we'll buy three carts full of food..I'll be fine." She laughed. she ran up the stairs to change. She came down in the pair of leggings I bought her, a oversized sweater and her new boots I got her. She had a beanie on and then she grabbed her coat. 

"Where are my gloves?" She asked. 

"In that drawer by the door." I said.

She grabbed them and the keys. She smiled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Just you cleaning..and me going out shopping for groceries..I just feel...at home..and like we're living together....I love it." She said. She grabbed her phone and took a picture..

I posed for the camera and she posed to twitter:

@xoCassxo: Aww look at us(: Cleaning and out for groceries..It's like we live by ourselves..xoxo

She kissed me goodbye and left. I watched her drive away and I grabbed my guitar and then the computer and a recorder. I do this sometimes instead of going to the studio...like mini recordings to take with me. 

I pressed play and started recording the song:

Am I asleep, am I awake or some where inbetween. I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me. Or did I dream that we were perfectly intwined? Like branches on a tree or twigs caught on a vine? 

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss. And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this. I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl. And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world.

Truley, madly, deeply, I am, foolishly, completely falling. And some how you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me. Truley, madly, crazy, deeply in love, with you. In love, with you. 

Should I put coffee and granola on a try in bed? And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said? And tender touches just to show you how I feel. Or should I act so cool? Like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this. Or put this day back on replay and keep reliving it. Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same. My heart would fall apart if someone said your name.

Truley, madly, deeply I am, foolishly, completely falling, and some how you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me. Truley, madly, crazy, deeply, in love, with you. In love, with you. 

I hope I'm not a casualty, hope you won't get up and leave. Might not mean that much to you. But it me it's everything, everything.

Truley, madly, deeply I am, foolishly, completely falling, and some how you kicked all my walls in so baby say you'll always keep me. Truley, madly, crazy, deeply, in love, with you. In love, with you. In love, with you. With youu-ooh.

I clicked stop and listened to it..I liked the way it came out. Of course the boys will have parts in it. But I put it on a cd and then in a case. I wrote "listen to this after I leave for tour! Don't peek!" 

Then I wrote a small paragraph in good writing (for once).

Dear Cassie,

Hello babe! I know, our goodbye is hard. Goodbyes are never easy. But don't imagine that I'm leaving you for months! I'm still with you everyday. Every second. And you are always with me. Listen, I have a few surpises for you. On this cd is some songs I wrote. The first one is just me singing, I recorded it while you went to the store back at the cabin. Sneaky aren't I? Haha! The others the boys and I recorded one day. The first is called Truley, Madly, Deeply. The second is Magic. The third is called Little Things. I hope you will like them love. I already miss you so so much. I already miss your laugh, and your smile, your perfect teeth and your deep dimples everytime you smile. I miss your eyes, I could get lost in them. I miss the way you crinkle your nose when you don't like something or whenever I kiss you on the nose! I miss your arms around my neck, your fingers in my hair. I miss our movie nights, and pajama days. I miss your kiss. the taste of your lips. you're irresistable. I miss the way we eat all the time. I miss your long hair. I miss the way you move. I will call you every single day. And text you when I can. you are always on my mind. To find the second surprise go to my house, not the flat we share, but my house a little ways away. That we always hangout at. There you will find a bag. but you can't open it until Valentine's Day! I  know, it's a ways away. You'll live. I promise. Just check on things! I miss you so much Cassandra. I love you with all my heart. Stay beautiful babe. See you soon. 

xoxo, Nialler.

I smiled at myself..I'm such a hopeless romantic. I put it up in our room in my nightstand. the boys and I would have to record the rest when we get back. Oh and did I mention I bought a house a few months back?

Well I wanted a place to get away, If I needed to. It's all about the surprise I have for Cassie. She'll love it! I can't wait, but then again I can, I don't want to leave her for 8 months! That's too long without her. What if something bad happens? I can't protect her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie's POV.

I checked out of the store and started heading home. The boys should be here in about an hour with the girls! I missed them terribly!! It's been waay too long! I put everything in the car. I slammed the trunk door and unlocked the rest of the doors. 

I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see a boy standing behind me. He looked nervous. He kept his head down. He had baggy jeans on, a coat, a beanie and gloves.

"Um, can I help you?" I asked nicely.

"Um, I just wanted to say, you are really beautiful. And I was wondering if I could get your number? Man that sounded jerk off-ish..god. I'm sorry. But you're just so gorgeous.." He said. I blushed.

"It wasn't jerk off-ish. I promise. And thank you so much for your compliment! But I have a boyfriend of almost a year. I'm so sorry. But a girl is out there who will be very happy with you. I'm just not her. But thank you so much." I said. Snow was falling down slightly. I saw a girl standing by a car. She noticed the boy I was with and blushed..she smiled and looked down when she saw me, with a frown. I smiled.

"Well, I think, if you're willing to try, that girl over there seems to really take an interest in you. He looked confused and turned around. The girl smiled and then hid behind the car. 

I walked over to her. 

"Um, excuse me, miss?" I said.

She jumped.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." I said.

"You didn't." She said.

"So, I saw you looking at the boy I was talking to..do you like him? I know it's not my place but-" I said.

"Yes. I've liked him for a year now. But he doesn't like me, he won't ever." she said. I saw a tear down her face.

"Listen love, I was the same way. I thought my boyfriend wouldn't like me and now, we've been together for almost a year. Even though he has millions of girls chasing after him. Give it a try. I bet it will work out in the end." I said.

"you're boyfriend had a bunch of girls after him too?" She said.

"Yes. Millions, all over the world..they would die to be his princess..but he chose me..and i've never been more thankful. now go!" I said.

"you're Niall's girlfriend?" She asked,

"Yes. I am. I'm Cassie Davis." I said.

"You're my idol..you're absolutely gorgeous.. I wish I looked like you." She said.

"Well thank you love..but here.." I said. "This is my number, if you want to hangout, maybe go to the mall with my friends, they'd love you. But go and talk to that boy, he's waiting!" I said.

She walked over and I followed. 

"hi, I'm Arabella.." She said.

"I'm Andrew." He said.

They started talking and I nugged his shoulder..he spoke up and asked her to lunch. I walked to my car and she ran over.

She hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much Cassie! I love you!" She said. 

"I love you too Arabella! Now go! Talk to me later!" I said. She ran over to the boy. I got in my car and I found a note.

Aww! How cute! You played match maker! But your relationship isn't going so well...neither is the other boys..enjoy.. happy new year, slut..

She always finds a way to ruin everything good...I started my car throwing the note into the backseat. I checked to see just so no one was there. 

I turned on the radio..Live While We're Young came on. I started singing and dancing on the way there. I stopped at a light. There was a small cliff sort of thing that over looks mountains. I watched the snow come down and hit to windows.

I drove over. I put my phone on shuffle. I turned the radio up. I got out and watched the snow. I laid on the hood and looked up. I let the snow hit my face. I thought about everything.

I thought about Hannah, she's not going to stop. But niether am I..Niall is my entire world. There's no way she can take him away from me. She won't win this. She won't, I will. 

I thought about the girls, how they've always been there for me. And the boys, how I would be lost without them.

But lastly I thought about Niall. How much he means to me. And this whole trip. Everything that's happened in the past few months, especially these last few weeks. It's amazing. Everything. How one person can love someone else so much. I can't wrap my mind around it, but then again, I didn't have to. Love is unexplainable. I don't need words.

After about 10 minutes I got in the car and headed back to the house with the groceries. I pulled up the drive and turned the car off. Niall came out and grabbed most of the groceries. I took off my coat and shoes the headed to the kitchen.

I put everything in the cabinets and in the fridge. Once I was done I heard Niall yell..guys the guys are here..I walked out and I saw Gab, Ari, Perrie and Dani.. I screamed and ran to them. We all crashed in the living room with hugs..We all fell to the ground laughing. I missed them so much.

"AHHHH!! I MISSED YOU!" I yelled. I really did..they've been there for me..

"WE MISSED YOU TOO!" They yelled. After we laughed for a little we got up.

I ran over to Zayn..

"I missed you drawing buddy!" I hugged him. 

"Missed you two Cass!" He laughed.

"DADDY DIRECTION!" I yelled hugging Li.

"CASSS!" he yelled hugging me.

"BOOBEARRR!" I yelled.

"CASSIEBOOO!" he yelled hugging me tightly. Lastly, Harold.

"HAAZZAAAABOO! I MISSED YOU!" I yelled. 

"I MISSED YOU TOO CASSIEBOO!" He laughed. he whispered,

"Hope you two had fun after what you told me.." He said.

I chuckled.."Of course...a few times." I laughed quietly.

We all sat down, it was around 10..the ball would drop at 12! we turned on the tv, I grabbed some food and sodas from the fridge. We all sprawled out on the couch and living room area. 

Niall and I on the loveseat, Perrie and Zayn on the floor, Liam and Dani on the couch, Lou and Ari too, and then Harry and Gabs on the other chair. 

"I love you Cass." Niall said hugging me.

"I love you two Nialler!" I said. 

"I want to kiss you from 11:59 to 12:01 so that it was a perfect ending to 2012 and an amazing begining to 2013..I love you more than words can explain.." He said. I smiled, blushing.

"Of course Nialler. I love you more than life itself." I said. I pecked him lightly..

The countdown began.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2..

Niall kissed me, and it lasted a few minutes...I felt the sparks and the butterflies and the fireworks like I do whenever he kisses me. I love it. This moment. At 12:01 we broke apart.

"Perfect ending, perfect begining..I love you Cassandra Leigh Davis." He said.

"I love you Niall James Horan."

**Okay this took me forever because I was so tired yesterday night and I was so busy today..but It's 3:34 am on Chistmas Eve...goodnight and keep reading loves..I love you all<3 More to come! I promise!

I know the other chapter was them going home..but I wrote this whole thing before I realized..so lets pretend they didn't go home..okay..good? alrighty then! Awesome!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 169 23
She's met the man of her dreams. But love comes with a price. With a psycho trying to claim her and keep her for himself, will she fight to stay with...
53.7K 1.7K 45
Natalie Acosta has always been a normal girl until the day she bumps into Zayn Malik from One Direction. Now, she has five admirers and is faced with...
9.4K 180 29
Cassie had just moved to Ireland when she was 6 and Niall was 7. They were neighbors and the bestest of friends. They did everything together. Then o...
6.3M 124K 94
One day turns into a lifetime. When two friends win a day with one direction, they never expect what was going to happen next. (This book was writte...