My imprint ( Embry Call fanfi...

By rachael_dixon

When Sam uley's little sister moves back to La Push after going to art school what will happen when she is im... More

Coming home
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
~ Epilogue ~
New story!!

Chapter 14

11.9K 246 1
By rachael_dixon

Rachael's POV.
-----------------

A few hours later me and Embry made our way back to Sam's house.

To say he was angry was an understatement. Embry cowered away from him due to the alpha part of Sam. I rubbed his back to reassure him everything was fine.

"Hi Sam." I said.
"Hi!!" He shouted. " You disappear with him for over a day and you say hi!!! Get your ass in the house!!! " He shouted beyond furious. It even scared me.

"I am 19 years old Sam Uley! I can do what I want!" I yelled raising my voice at every word and starting to shake.

"When you live at my house you live with my rules!!!"

"Fine! I'll move out!! "

"Fine!"

I stormed inside and started to pack my essentials.

I thought of places j could go. I could ask Embry if I could stay with him. But what if his mom said no. I could go to Billy's. Billy black is my god father he would let me stay for sure.

"Babe are you okay? " Embry asked when he finally got to my room.

"I don't know. " I said.

He pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back trying to comfort me.

"I'll ask my mom if you can stay with us. "
"Thank you. " I said and lightly smiled at him.

* later*

Mrs.Call was fine with me stay for a few days. She thought I could keep Embry under control for a while. I don't think that's going to happen haha.

___________________________

Authors note: I am so sorry this took me so long and I'm sorry it's so short! I will try and update faster and make them longer but it's hard while I'm in school so just bare with me please and thank you!
Comment
Review
Thx:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.4K 14
With three of his best friends having found their imprints, Embry is hoping he crosses paths with his soon. He wants nothing more than to experience...
643K 11.4K 27
Jacob Black had a sister. A twin sister. They used to to be really close. But when he phased he pushed her away and stared to ignore her. Well she di...
78.1K 1.2K 15
Embry's long lost sister is finally moving back to La Push after 17 years of living with her now deceased father in Malibu California. Her dad died i...
3.3K 264 38
What happens when Ella, a werewolf's little sister, gets caught between a vampire/werewolf war? What happens when the two people she loves the most a...