One Piece x Reader

By TheTrueSoma

Basically the characters in One Piece x Reader. I will be taking requests if you have an idea. Please don't... More

Law x Reader
Zoro x Reader
Request please? :3
Ace x reader
Usopp x reader
Luffy x Reader
Sanji x Reader
Kidd x Reader
Chapter
Brook x Neko Reader
Zoro X Reader (Modern)
I NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Cheater Luffy x Reader
Marco X Reader
Law X Reader X Kidd
Doflamingo X Reader X Law
Luffy X Reader X Law
Request!!
Hannyabal X Reader
Law X Doflamigo's Daughter Reader
Law X Reader
Law X Reader part 2
Law X Reader X Zoro
Jealous Zoro X Reader
New Story!!!
ASL X Reader
Chopper X Bestfriend Reader
Cheater Luffy X Reader part 2
Got Tagged! For Once XD
Life and Death
Tagged again and a little story info :3
Father Law X Mother Reader
Please pray
Results
Nami X Female Reader
Zoro X Reader
Cheater Luffy X Yandere Reader (AU)
Bully!Eustass Kid X Bullied!Depressed!Reader
One Piece Suprises X Reader AU!
Jealous Kaku x Reader
Zoro X Reader
Carrot X Child!Male!Reader
Child!ASL X Child!Reader
Kid X Reader
One Piece Surprises X Reader AU (part 2) [Kid]
Arlong X ??? Reader
Shanks X Reader
Killer X Reader
Kid X Badass!Reader AU
Nami x Male!Reader
Sabo x Reader
Mihawk x Reader
Zoro x Chubby Reader
Prince Sanji X Peasant Reader
Nami x Male! Dragon! Reader
??? x Reader

Franky X Preggers Reader

3K 66 51
By TheTrueSoma

Hi. Please like and comment!

Requested by: Raven-D-Hinata

Sorry that it took. Forever. I hope that you like it!!

"Ugh. I feel sick." You rolled to the side of the bed trying to sit up, carefully trying your best not to wake up a certain blue haired cyborg. It wasn't uncommon knowledge that you and Franky were dating. The whole crew knew about it which was fine, mostly all the crew knew it would happen eventually. Though this knowledge was hard keeping it from the marines, because you didn't want any of them to use your relationship against each other. Franky wanted the whole world to know, he constantly wanted to brag to people how much of a super girlfriend you were. He wanted to protect you, but you didn't want to take the chance of someone using either of you as a hostage.

You put your hand on the nightstand right beside your bed. Upon standing up, you immediately felt nauseous. Quickly running towards the nearest bathroom, almost not making it in time. You sat there for a bit once finished, making sure you weren't going to vomit once more. Once you were sure, you weakly stood up using the sink to support ayourself. You began walking slowly towardsi the kitchen, not thinking much of your sickness Sbelieving it to be something that you ate frojm the town that you just left.

You made your way towards the kitchen feeling a lot better but still using your surroundings as support. Walking in, you saw Sanji preparing the crews breakfast.

"Hey Sanji.." You said weakly making your presence known to the blond cook. He turned around locking eyes with you, immediately his eyes turned into hearts.

"My sweet (Y/n)! How are you this fine morning!" Sanji asked immediately, as he continued cooking.

"Please skip the flattery, I think I ate something that didn't agree with me last night. And I just need something small to eat really quick." You told him as you slowly walked towards a chair at the table, resting your head into your arms.

"If that's the case why didn't you go see Chopper?" Sanji asked, wiping you up a healthy snack once he lowered the temperature of the dish he was making earlier.

"Nah, I think I'll be fine. I don't want to bother Chopper over something so trivial. Besides, I'm sure I'm fine." You said weakly raising you head to look at him. He walked over towards you and lightly placed a plate right in front of you. "Thank you, Sanji." You began eating your (favorite/heathy/snack) slowly.

He walked away with a smile. "No problem, it's my pleaser." You smiled back at him as you took another bite. Almost immediately, you wanted to throw up again. You quickly placed your hand over your mouth, trying to hold it back as much as you could. You ran out of the room startling Sanji, and quickly ran towards the edge of the ship; throwing up into the ocean. You slumped down on the floor, breathing heavily. "That's weird... Sanji's food.. didn't agree with me? I'm sorry Sanji." Also immediately you feel asleep.

Sanji quickly ran after you, seeing your passed out form on the floor. "CHOPPER! FRANKY!" He yelled out running towards you. "WAKE UP AND GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW! (Y/N) PAST OUT!" He gently picked you up and as carefully as he could, ran towards the medbay.

"What's going on?" Both Chopper and Franky asked as they walked out of their respective rooms.

"It's (Y/n)! She's passed out!"

"What!"

Sanji quickly placed you on the empty bed, and stood back allowing Chopper to look after you. He glared at Franky once he saw him walk into the room. "What the hell Franky! You're supposed to take take of her! Why is she like this!" Sanji began yelling at him.

"Woah, woah easy! She was fine last night! And she went to sleep peacefully!" Franky declared, as he started to feel bad. He was your boyfriend, he felt that he should have been the one to notice you first. To be the one that noticed you weren't well.

"Both of you! Out! You are disturbing (Y/n) with your yelling!"

"But you're yelling!"

"I said OUT!" Chopper immediately pushed them both out. "Finally, now." The reindeer turned towards you with a worry. "What's wrong (Y/n).." he whispered worried.

~An hour later~

You began to wake up with a headache, sitting up a damp towel feel from your forehead. You looked at it confused before realizing where you actually were. "Chopper?"

"Oh (Y/n)! You're awake, how are you feeling? You feeling any better?" Chopper asked softly with a smile as he turned around to face you.

"I think I'm better now, thank you." You said trying to get out of bed.

"Wait (Y/n) you should still lay down. You threw up and passed out by the railing of the ship. So please lay back down." Chopper quickly said lightly pushing you down back on the bed.

"If you say so."

"Good. Now it's not really normal to throw up after eating something that Sanji made. Maybe a virus? (Y/n) did you by chance eat anything weird at the town?"

"I think so." You said, thinking back on it. This morning I felt nauseous once I got out of bed and ended up throwing up. So maybe a virus?" You spoke mostly to yourself in thought then talk to Chopper.

"You said this morning?" Chopper asking intrigued. "By any chance, when was your last monthly cycle?" He continued questioning as he turned away from his patient and then began to search for something in his desk.

"Now that you mention it, I'm a month late. Why?" You asked clueless.

"Forgive my rudeness but did you happen to have sex with Franky in the past 2 months?" He asked completely serious as grabbed what he was looking for and looking back at her.

"Actually.. yes... yes we did." You said very quietly and shyly, trying to fight the blush that was showing on your face.

"(Y/n). I want you to take a pregnancy test." He declared handing you the box with his hoof. You nodded, not trusting your voice. "This is an instant test that is very accurate. I made sure to get them for you, and the other girls as a precaution." He explained. "I'll give you some time to yourself, the instructions are on box." You nodded at his explanation as he jumped off his chair. "Oh. And all this information is all confidential. So I won't be telling any of the crew." At that he walked out of the room.

With a sigh, you began to take the test.

It was positive.

You are pregnant with Franky's child.

Half of you felt happy and joyful. You were in love with Franky, and have been with him for a few years now. When you all were separated, you ended up being sent along with him to a laboratory. It all helped because of your knowledge of science, being the ships scientists after all. (N/a: how she didn't know, I don't know) And you always wanted to be a mother and give love to your own child, because your mother never did that for you. But. The other half felt dread at the thought, you've already had this conversation with Franky before. Both of you thought that he could never have children because he was mostly cyborg, therefore he didn't want children but you always thought there was a negotiation for an adoption.

But you were pregnant. And you didn't know how to even begin with telling him.

How would he react?

Will he tell you to get rid of the child?

With a sigh, you began making your way to the door. Upon opening it, you saw Chopper outside; waiting patiently. He looked at you with a small smile. Neither of you said anything as you handed him the box and walked away quietly.

"You can tell the crew, but not Franky. Not yet."

"Right."

You began making your way to finding Franky. Debating if you really wanted to tell him or not.

Opening the door, you see him passing around the room looking beyond worried. Upon hearing the door open, he immediately turned facing you fully.

"(Y/n)! Are you feeling any better!" Franky quickly walked towards you, hugging you tightly.

"Easy Franky, I promise that I'm fine. It was.."
Your sentence died off as you began debating if you should really tell him. It was as good as a time as any. Right?

"It was what?"

"Oh! It was only a virus! I mostly got it from that town we were in yesterday! I'm all cured though!" You laughed it off, cursing yourself for missing the chance.

"That's super!!" He laughs and hugs you tightly.

"Hey, I love your hugs, but please be careful right now with the squeezing. My stomach is.. uhh.. sensitive right now." You laughed hugging him.

~ A few months later ~

You were starting to show. But you played it off as eating too much, because well. You were eating for two now. It helped that the crew knew about your situation, well besides Franky of course. Mostly the whole crew (mostly Chopper) forbids you the fight. Sanji makes you a different kind of menu, Robin tends to protect you from harms way thanks to her devil fruit. All of this causes more then confusion for Franky.

At night both you and Franky laid in bed cuddling up to each other. "You know (Y/n) what's been happening? Everyone has been treating you differently. And your belly. It's hard."

You started internally panicking not really sure how to answer him. "Im not the strongest out of the crew Franky, I'm mostly just here to scientific design your weapons, ships, and well. You. I honestly don't know about my stomach, I'm sorry Franky. I'll check in with Chopper tomorrow in the morning." You replied cuddling his arm.

"(Y/n) it's not super cool when you lie to me. Tell me what's really going on."

You gave him a sad look, as you sat up facing away from him. You placed your hand on your slightly showing stomach, caressing it softly.

"I'm sorry Franky, I wasn't trying to lie to you. It's not that I wanted too, but I wasn't sure how you would react. But. I'm pregnant Franky. With your child." You gave him a small sadden smile as you looked backed t him.

He was beyond shocked. He couldn't muster any words, but he was beyond happy. He thought he could never have children of his very own with you, therefore he told you he didn't want any in order to not keep your hopes up.

"Well. I know you don't want a child, so don't worry about the responsibility. On the next island I'll get off and take care of the child." You said with a sadden smile, standing up.

"No wait." He reached out and grabbed your arm. "I'm happy. No. That's an understatement, I'm thrilled. Thank you (Y/n). I never thought I could have child. But you made it possible, and I'm even more thrilled because you are the mother of my child. Now. Nah I meet him?" He smiled pulling you closer and leaning down to kiss your stomach.

"Him? The baby could be a girl."

"Nah. It's a super boy."

You giggled as you hugged him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457K 10.6K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
34.9K 402 21
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
7.2K 317 9
(one piece various x reader) Isekai reader! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (y/n) some how whines up in one piece Now she gotta deal with it. world changing adventure...
433K 11.1K 75
Lol, me? Continuing any of the stories I have going? Unlikely. Me starting a new collection of oneshots? Yeah, whoops. Anyways I'm not super far into...