We'll meet again#YourStoryInd...

QueenUnderDMountain tarafından

It all happened seventeen years ago... A young girl,evy argent was punished and killed by her family just bec... Daha Fazla

We'll meet again
THE BEGINNING
Re-Bonding
New Chevrolet Camaro-2013
First encounter as a wolf
Think you could see me as your boyfriend
I love you more then you know.
Michael Seymour
Monster
Truth about us.
Love is in the air
Backstabbing family(part 1)
Backstabbing family(part 2)
'Heat' at the moment.
'We are one'
The attack
Revelation (Part 1)
Revelation (part-2)
Epilogue

Brother from same mother

502 23 3
QueenUnderDMountain tarafından

Hey guys. I am so happy I posted as I promised and I know you are too. So enjoy.
Also I was planning on posting restricted chapter of last chapter,but I need to know if you guys want it or not.
Anyways enjoy.
_____________________________________

"Hello,alpha Varulv."

That authoritive voice caused everyone to freeze and Derek to curse something under his breath and turned around to face the newcomer.

"Nickolas! What are you doing here?" Derek asked in a 'not-so-happy' voice.

"Gabriel, I'm here for my sister." the same voice,which I believed belonged to alpha Nickolas,came much in a very pissed off tone.

I turned around to see who was this alpha Nickolas,but my stubborn mate blocked my way. Ma sensed the tension between two arrogant, stubborn alpha males,and decided to step in.

"Nickolas, how are you my boy?" she beamed happily,hugging him. From behind Derek,all I could see was a tall guy,taller then my mate,hugging ma sweetly.

"I am good,aunt Jen. Now please tell me where my sister is?" he pleaded,his voice changing from demanding to begging one.

"Yes. You will meet her soon, but first you must have been awful and you must be hungry." ma joked,trying to distract him from his stubbornness.

"Yes,aunt Jen,I am hungry but I won't eat anything unless I see my baby sis. I've waited twenty three years for her." he pleaded again.
'Who is he,lover?' I asked again,trying to pry my hand from his strong grip.
'No one.' He replied curtly. I didn't like the way he answered me, so I decided to find out myself. I stepped in front of him,who refused to loosen his grip on me.

"Babe,don't..."

Before he could continue, the big guy Nickolas turned to face us. His sapphire blue eyes immediately watered and twinkled with happiness and his rigid demeanor relaxed when he saw me. He sure was tall,taller than my mate,standing at the height of 6'4",he looked at ma to which she nodded warmly. In the blink of my eye, he strode towards me and wrapped me tightly in his embrace.

"I am so sorry, baby sis. I wasn't by your side, till now." he apologised sincerely, as he pulled apart and cupped my face gently,"But I promise I won't leave your side now, I'll protect you." he said, his stern, scary face looked vulnerable, as a stray tear rolled down his cheek, followed by many warn ones. I, unconsciously raised my hand to wipe away his tears. Derek's growls suddenly increased and he pulled me away from Nicolas.

"Mine." he growled possesively, circling his arms around my waist in a possessive hold. Nickolas broke his eye contact from me, and looked at my shoulder, where Derek stood growling continuously, Nickolas chuckled and shook his head. An unknown bond immediately formed between him and me, as his words replayed in my mind over and over.
Baby sis!
Is he my real brother?
Is he really my brother?

'babe, we need to talk.' Derek said, breaking through my thoughts. I glanced at him and nodded. He took my hand in his and led me towards his office, followed by everyone except for Cora,
Strange. I thought. Usually she'd hang with us wherever we go, but she wasn't here now.

I shrugged and turned around to focus on Nickolas and Derek along with everyone who owned me some explanation regarding 'my brother'.

"Okay, tell me what's going on?"

"You didn't tell her." Nickolas accused, looking at everyone, except me.

"Told me, what?" I frowned, not liking the fact that my family and my mate hid something from me.

"Baby... Come here."

Derek opened his arms and I scooted closer to him. He held my face in his hands, looking into my eyes with distraught look. He glanced at ma to continue something and she spoke.

"Sy, this young man here... Is your brother." she declared.

I slowly processed every word she said.
He is my brother.!
He is my brother.!
My brother is a werewolf!.

I was unable to think straight that's why I asked the most stupid question that formed in my mind.

"How?" I mentally smacked my head when I heard how stupid I sounded.

"I mean...."

Ma chuckled and shook her head. "He's Caroline's first child, your elder brother."

I started dumb-founded at him completely opposite of his adoring and awed gaze. I stood up and walked closer to him.

His sapphire blue eyes eyed my every move and cupped my face as I neared him. His dirty blond hairs, his deep blue eyes, rugged, scruffy yet handsome face, defined sculpted features, strong body were all completely opposite of mine., only our noses and smile matched. His straight face and lips told me that laughing or smiling was foreign for him.

"You... You really are my brother." I chocked, suppressing another lump on my throat.

"Yes,yes monkey. I am your brother." he chuckled,but tensed when I suddenly crushed him into a hug. His big arms encircled me after a pause and he calmed down a bit.

"You really are my bro."

"Yes,monkey."

He laughed. Tears of happiness streamed down my face and I joyed for my new found relative.

"Why are you crying, monkey?" Nickolas asked, pulling away.

"I..." my voice cracked and I felt Derek's wolf howling for me.

'I am okay, lover. I'm not sad. I'm happy.'

I tried to calm him down. A low whimper came from him as he nodded.

"I.. I am just happy that I found my own bro." I chuckled and wiped my tears.

"Sy, Chris is your brother too." ma added.

"Nah, he is not my brother,he's just another son of a..."

I was stopped mid sentence by two growls, one from my mate other from my brother. I smiled sheepishly and hugged Derek who was struggling hard to keep his hands off me.

Everyone laughed and left me and my brother for some alone time, and it took me half an hour to get Derek to leave me with my brother, for some brother-sister bonding.

Nick told me everything about him, about our mother and his father. And from what he told all I could conclude was that how she was selfish to leave her six year old son alone with others. From his way of telling me his past life all I concluded that he suffered all his life. When he came to know that he had a sister, he couldn't seem to hate me as much he hated our mother, instead he wanted to welcome me in his arms, to take care of me, but his conditions were oppose of what he wanted. His guardians died in a hunters' attack and he was forced to grow up earlier than he thought. He had to take over the alpha position when he was fourteen,and was forced to forget about his sister for sometime. He kept tabs on me through varulv's and saw ma Jenna as his mother. Both of us shared our childhood stories,and consoled each other for what we lost.

After few hours and constant 'whining' from my mate, Nick's words not mine, we finally joined everyone outside and I was immediately pulled on Derek's lap while he nuzzled his nose in my neck inhaling deeply. Everyone was happy for new addition to our family. The only person who was off was Cora. She didn't speak nor she made any eye contact with us,she even kept her mind-link shut. At the dining table she stole glances at Nick,who ignored her completely. Cora's friend noticed her too, and whispered something in her ear, Cora shook her head and excused herself from the table, Nick's eyes followed her movements until she vanished from his site. An unexpected frown creased his forehead but vanished as soon as it appeared. He stood up and headed towards Cora's direction, but I grabbed his wrist stopping him from doing so.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he turned around. He masked his expression expertly and shook his head in denial.

"Nothings' wrong, monkey." he lied easily.

"Okay than. I want to talk to you about something." I whispered, trying to keep my voice low.

He cocked an eyebrow and I motioned towards the door, asking him to wait for me outside. He nodded and headed out.

Only one left to inform was Derek, who was busy chatting with twins and his friends.

'Lover.' I contacted. He immediately whipped his head in my direction and was in front of me in a flash.

"What happened, princess?" he cupped my face gently.

God! He is so caring. How do I get so lucky to have someone like him.

I thought.

"I am the lucky one here, baby." he winked and pecked my lips.

"Lover! You need to stop reading my mind." I playfully slapped his shoulder, while he smirked.

Ignoring his cocky self, I continued, "Anyways, I am going out with Nick for some brother-sister time, so I'll be little late."

By the time I finished,I felt his wolf restlessly scratching through our bond.

"What? Why?" he jumped back in anger.

"Lover." I got up from the couch only to get dragged by him to his office.

He gripped my wrist tightly and slammed the door shut,forcefully pinning me against it.

His hands reached down my waist and he grabbed my dress into fists, his eyes darkened and his canines elongated, dangerously peeking through his lower lip.

"Lover..."

His lips smashed against mine in a hot fever and he sucked my lower one in his mouth, grazing his canines over it, plunging his hot tongue into mine, dominating my mouth with his possesive kiss. I didn't understood why he was acting this way, and tried to push him away by placing my hands on his chest. He growled a warning and reached for the hem of my dress, rising it above my thigh and apex,he plunged his fingers into my core without any warning. I cried out due to sudden intrusion as his three fingers were relentless and demanding,going in and out,doing his rough magic and dug my nails in his shoulders,liking.. No loving his possesive rough side. Before I even knew a hot lava erupted through my body and I cried out his name in ecstasy as I trembled with the uncalled sensation of my orgasm. He kissed my mark and slid his fingers out before sucking them clean. I blushed furiously as he did something bold and foreign, his darkened eyes still hold mine and he watched me wither under him through my orgasm. He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss this time.

His hands smoothed down my dress and he leaned down to place open mouth kisses through my inner thigh, anticipating his next move, I grabbed his hair and forced him to look up.

"No more, lover. Not now."

I shook my head and gripped his shoulder for support, leaning into him.

"I am not going to apologize for this." he growled. "You are my newly mated female, it's natural for me to act infinite times protective and possesive over you." he declared.

I pulled apart from the hug and stared in his eyes which returned back to their normal chocolate shade.

"Then why did you.." I blushed when he sensed my uneasiness while taking about our sex life, and smirked.
I was still Damn new to this all.!!

"To show everyone that you belong to me, and I'll kill them even if they so looked at you." he growled, slapping my behind. My eyes widened and I gasped at myself,when I felt like I liked his this side. So possesive, so rough.

"Fine." I huffed,more at myself then at him. "Can I go now,master." I mocked.

He smirked enjoying my squirming and nodded,but before I could leave he grabbed my hips from behind and whispered,"Remember, your perky ass is mine tonight baby, you can go with your brother now,but I want you in my bed tonight,sharp at nine."

I found myself agreeing to his dominant demand,and felt wetness pooling between my thighs. He gently pushed me out of the office and I straightened my dress and my hairs with my fingers.

Nick was leaning beside his SUV and stood straight up when saw me.

"Took you so long." he smirked,knowingly.

I stuck my tongue out at him to his my blush and climbed in the passenger seat. We drove off to nearby cafe and chatted about my family, about Gerard,Chris and Kate.

Nick was beyond furious at them, and finally I told him the real reason I bought him with me.

"Chris wanted to meet me here." I spoke as we settled down on our seats. "He wanted to hear my side of story too about Kate's attack."

Nick growled and nodded.

"But why didn't you bring your mate?"

I rolled my eyes,knowing that if I would've asked Derek to accompany me,I would never have left our room.

"Because I knew Derek would never allow me near Chris or any hunter. And he would've gone all crazy,possesive alpha mate on my ass." I sighed dramatically and threw my hands in the air.

"True." Nick chuckled. "But it's a male's nature to keep his female safe and protected from everything. It's our nature."

"Yeah.." I trailed of when I saw Chris entering the cafe. His current condition didn't look good, his brown hair were messy and he'd grown a little beard, purple bags fashioned under his eyes in a tiring manner. His eyes searched through the crowd and stopped when saw me. He strode towards us without hesitating and I unknowingly shifted closer to Nick, who sensing my hesitation wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey Evy." Chris greeted.

"Hello Chris."

He slid down in seat in front of us.

"So..." I started.

"Who is this?" Chris eyed Nick suspiciously, who sat proudly, squaring his broad shoulders, glaring daggers at Chris.

"My brother, Nickolas. Nick this is Christopher."

I spoke,bit uneasy about introducing one brother to another.

"Your brother?" Chris asked,surprised. I nodded.

"How?" he asked again,incredulously.

"He is my mother's first son." I replied skipping further details.

"Why did you called me?" I asked changing the topic.

He sighed, still keeping his eyes on Nick. "I need to hear your reasons too,why did you ruthlessly beat up your sister? Why did both of my sister's hurt each other?"

Nick growled,loud enough for Chris to hear.

"She is my sister,not your's." he clenched his fists and glared at Chris.

"He is a wolf." Chris spat, disgusted by the fact that Nick was a wolf.

"So..." I mocked, cocking an eyebrow., challenging him further to speak anything foul for Nick.

Hurt flashed through his brown eyes and he spoke,"Tell me what happened that day?"

"Kate attacked us first, blabbering about Gerrard's old age and lessening his burden by killing me and my mate. She shot Derek, first in the shoulder and then in left hand. It was then I lost my patience and attacked her." I replied, monotonously.

"What else?" he asked, snapping out of his entranced state.

"Just some harmless threats to kill me, my mate and my pack."

"She never followed the code." he muttered. "Let me talk to her. Meanwhile stay in contact I'll keep you posted.... Be careful Evy." with that he stood up and left.

"We should leave. Gabriel texted me,something's up." Nick grabbed my elbow and led me towards his car. He started the car and revved the engine,before speeding towards the pack house. We were halfway towards home,when my phone rang. "Hello?"

"Evy! Our meeting was a setup. They followed me and immediately knew it was you. They are going to attack you.. Be care... Evy.. Stay...."

The line went dead after disturbance.

"Chris.. Chris talk to me." dialling his number again, didn't get any response.

"God damn it."

"We'll be fine, Ev. I'll protect you." Nick reassured, rubbing his hand on my knuckles.

Out of nowhere,three black SUVs overtook us and stopped at approx 5 meters away. There was horrible screech of breaks and than took over the deadly silence.

"Son of a bitch." Nick cursed.

About 20 men stepped out those SUVs with guns and silver knives. Their stench reeked evil and noxious. I tried to contact Derek,but failed.

'Come on.. Come on.. Come on.. Lover!'

I screamed in my head in frustration.

They all looked prepared and ready to kill. They clicked their guns and few held them on to their shoulders and other prepared it in their hands.

Nick growled a warning, his claws were out along with his canines. As soon as their leader gave them a nod they all pointed their guns at us and pulled the trigger,not before Nick's loud voice,"Get down."

I ducked my head in between my legs and tried cover myself with my arms above my head.

Broken glasses and bullets flew in every direction,with loads of horrendous gunshots.

A stray bullet pierced my left thigh and I let out a loud cry.

"Lover." I called out for Derek, who unheard my pleads. The pain was unbearable and an unknown fear gripped my heart.

Blood started oozing out of the wound and pain similar to red hot iron burns seaped through it. My legs felt numb,but a sudden warm feeling in my mind calmed my numb wound little.

'baby! Are you hurt?' Derek asked,his voice hurting.

'baby, please tell me.  I felt your pain. Answer me,princess.'
'Yes.' I croaked.

"Evangelina." I heard Nick's voice around me somewhere.
'Babe.. I'm on my way. Don't worry.
I love you, babe.' Derek reassured.
I'm coming, ok.'
'Please come soon.'

"Evangelina?" Nick called again.

I lifted my head and looked at my right, Nick's shoulder was bleeding, and his hands were covered with several scratches.

"Nick." I whispered. My throat was dry and my breathing was hard. My vision was blurry and I saw him speaking something,but I couldn't form the words,he stroked my hair once and ran outside,shifting in his dark blonde wolf.
'Babe.' I heard Derek again. 'I am almost here. Where are you?' he asked.

'I'm.. I'm in the car.'
'Which car?'
'Nick's..'

I couldn't speak anymore. My head started hurting and my eyes started closing,I struggled, struggled to keep my eyes open, struggled against my own traitorous body. I could still hear gunshots but this time there were loud, ferocious growls, tearing of flesh and cries of humans.

My side of car door opened and someone grabbed my arm and yanked me out of my seat roughly, dragging me somewhere. My eyes shot open with the deathly pain that shot through my wound because of the force. I tried to grab the person's hand,but failed as he dragged me in front of the car,where the hunters' were struggling against wolves for their lives.

I immediately spotted Derek's midnight black wolf struggling against three hunters, one of them trying to choke his neck by draping his arms around Derek's neck,other two held his legs, Derek was snarling and snapping his jaws at them. I noticed silver and blood oozing out of his stomach and felt anger burning through my veins..
They hurted my mate...

A warm sensation started building up in my palms,travelling upto my hands and down through my body. A sudden energy seeped through my body, causing me to forget my wound and to focus on my mate.

Determination ran through my blood and with that I reached up for the guy's hand,which held my hair in his death grip, twisting it harshly,breaking his bones,earning a loud cry from him. I kicked his thigh forcing him to loose his hold on me and fell down. I made my way to Derek, who kicked off one of the guys who held him. I build my speed by running towards him, I used the hunter's body as a support and jumped high in the air to cause a distraction. The hunter's bought it and Derek took his advantage, plunging his canines in one of the hunter's stomach,taking a big chunk of his intestines. I snapped other hunter's neck as he pulled his gun at my mate. I was shaking with anger, adrenaline, and hunger to kill every one of them for hurting my mate.

-----------------------------------------------------
GABRIEL'S POV:

My mate surprised me by her little stunt as she killed two of those filthy hunter's. A light blue light circled her and me as she stood beside me. One of those hunter's stabbed my stomach twice with his silver knife, before I could've avoid it. I immediately pulled my mental barriers so that my mate couldn't feel me pain, but she somehow did and then her totally different side came up. Her almost invisible field surrounded both of us and stopped each and every bullet from coming near us. Almost every hunter was either killed or captured. She leaned her weight on me and sensing no threat around us, the field retracted back and vanished around Ev, while my mate fall unconscious on me.
'Babe!'

I exclaimed, positioning myself so that her body fell on mine. Her white jeans was red from her blood and her dark locks were falling everywhere. Nickolas and Oliver came running towards us, both of then noticed Ev and rushed for help.

"Evangelina." Nickolas cried, grabbing Ev in his arms. "Come on, monkey." he patted her cheeks and brushed few hairs out of her face. Meanwhile I shifted and pulled on the shorts.

"How many alive?" I asked Oliver.

"Four of them, twenty six dead." he answered.

"Take them to bighouse." I ordered and picked my mate gently in my arms. She whimpered and snuggled into my shoulder.

"I am here baby, I'm here." I cooed and kissed her forehead, before taking off towards packhouse.

Most of our pack members were worried for their Luna, and were standing outside the packhouse.

The blood seeped through her wound down my leg, the wound was still hurting her and my wolf was going crazy to kill each of them for hurting my mate. I ran to my room and laid her on our bed. John,our pack doctor started treating her wounds and I felt her pain lessen. My wolf was going crazy to go and kill all of them now, and that was what I did. I stood up and ran towards bighouse. The guards bowed respectfully and opened the doors, I headed straight towards the cell where the hunter's were held.

"How are they?" I asked the guards who were appointed there.

"These sneaky assholes didn't utter a word.," Anton,one of the guards growled.

"I'll make them talk." I stepped inside and looked at the four of them.

"Which one of you is the leader." I snarled. The middle one,who tried to shoot Nickolas,looked up.

He smirked thinking that would scare me.

"I thought you were." he spat.

"Oh, I am." I let out a dry laugh.

"Why did you attack my mate."

I snarled,punching his stomach.

He grunted and spat a mouthful of blood.

"Because she is a fucking traitor,and we were ordered to kill her."

"Who ordered you?" I growled, clenching my teeth.

He stayed silent. I growled once again but he didn't open his mouth. I kicked his stomach. He cried out in pain but didn't speak.

I then extended my claws and slowly pulled him on his feet. His face contorted into fear as he recognized what I was going to do to him.

"You know what will happen when I'll scratch you." I whispered harshly, dragging my claws along his jaw. He eyed my claws fearful, draping useless cloak of bravery, because I could smell his fear.

"You tell me right now or else..."

I scratched his neck, digging my claw inside his skin. He screamed, knowing that the infection will turn him into half were and then he'll become a outcast.

"Alright." he yelled. "I will tell you. I'll tell you." he screamed when I dug my claw deep.

"Gerard. Gerard gave us orders."

He looked fearful in my eyes. "Please don't kill me..."

I extended my claws and snapped his neck off his body. His limp body fell on the ground and the other hunters looked at me terrified. They had it coming.

"Kill them all." I ordered Anton,and fled towards my mate.

The packhouse was almost empty aside from my family. Mom was seated beside Ev, stroking her hair lovingly. She was humming a soft lullaby for my mate.

"Mom."

"Oh honey." she extended her arms and I hugged her tightly.

"Is she.. Is she.." I chocked, blocking my tears.

"She's all right,sweetheart." mom stroked my hairs and kissed my forehead.

'I.. I killed them..."

"It's alright. You did what was meant to be done. It was necessary. She'll understand." she soothed.

Ev whimpered and lifted her hand searching my side of bed.

"She needs you." mom smiled and left the room."Good night, sweetheart."

"Night,mom." I called as she left.

I traced my fingers along my mates' cheek, and cringed when I saw my bloodied hands.  I quickly headed to washroom and took a cold shower. After the shower I didn't bother to put on some clothes and crawled on my bed, I was used to sleep naked so it wasn't much bothering to me,and as for my mate,she'll get used to it.

She moaned when I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled into my warmth. She half opened her eyes and smiled.

"You need anything babe."

She shook her head and snuggled deeper. My wolf was begging me to let him out and I did.

I softly nugged her and she snuggled into my stomach. Sighing loudly I placed my head beside her's and my legs under and above her, wrapping her within my protective hold, keeping her so close to me, I fell into deep sleep, promising myself to kill each and everyone who would even think of hurting my mate.

_______________________________________
Hiya babes..
I know it was a Damn long chapter,but I enjoyed writing it,and I know u'll love it to.
Also I watched need for speed today,awesome movie.. :-) :-)
Also I need your opinion for uploading the restricted chapter of chapter 'we are one' 
Next update next Sunday.
Keep watching supernatural and agent carter and the flash and arrow.
Also vote, comment, follow.
Till then ciao. :-*

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.2K 698 53
This is not happening. I just can't go back there. That was the worst part of my life that I want to forget. This is not happening. I kept thinking t...
16.6K 3K 36
Erik's mate, Katharina, died eighty years ago. Werewolf mates are for life. There are no break-ups or second chances. On the night of the Blood Moon...
178K 4.6K 28
Life can change in an instant. It could be perfectly normal one moment, then change the next and everything is destroyed. My life wasn't normal in...
2.6K 22 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...