𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢 》 K...

-LARKKYORIS द्वारा

❝ nemi-nemi! let's go kill some demons!! ❞ ( on going! ) Leaving her family without any explanation... अधिक

00 | Profile
01 | Kamado Tanjiro
02 | Lower Rank 5
03 | Praise from The Leader
04 | Festival
05 | Needing a Date
06 | Wind Hashira
07 | Date Gone Wrong...?
08 | Toran-chan
09 | Smile~
10 | Cuteness Overload
11 | Lowermoon? Down
12 | Dirty Minded Readers Be Like
SPECIAL | Head canons
13 | Nezuko, The Cutie Demon
14 | Trial
15 | Letter From Former Hashira
16 | End of Trial
17 | Spying The Demons
18 | The Flame Hashira
19 | Trauma
20 | Date with The Uzui Clan
21 | Interrupted by Hoes
22 | Thoughts
23 | Hashira Meeting
24 | Mugen Train
25 | Crossover Between Bloodlines
26 | Goodbyes
27 | Hashiras, except They're Drunk
SPECIAL | 100k Reads!!
29 | Am I Dead?
30 | Soul stuck in a Mind
SPECIAL | Valentines
31 | Very Aggressive Y/n
32 | Sanity Where?
33 | Giving Hell
34 | Under attack!
35 | Douma? More like, Don't-uma
36 | Bleeding
37 | Everything Unintelligible
OPEN ME + ♡
ALONE | Tomioka Giyuu
I LIKE YOU! | Rengoku Kyojuro
NIGHTMARES | Shinobu Kocho
| Sanemi Shinazugawa

28 | Confusion

19.6K 861 726
-LARKKYORIS द्वारा

Me, trying to make a Harem:

Also Me: S A N E M I ?

Jk I'm still making a Harem

I Have so many school work! I may not post for the next 2 days.

___________________________________________________________________

After the train incident, Akaza has been acting a little weird for the past few days or months.

In meetings, he will space out by looking somewhere. At first, upper moons ignored his weird behavior and focused on their own missions to get the Spider Lily

But one day, the weirdest and disbelief happened in their lives.

When Douma does his daily-teasing to Akaza. Akaza barely listened. The worst part is, He didn't even smash Douma's head off or kick it off, unlike he usually does.

Akaza has an unreadable expression when attending meetings. He has an unreadable expression on his face, but his side of his lips is twitch upwards. His mind seemed to be blank, Even Muzan can't even read his thoughts.

Just all blank and darkness.

Muzan doesn't know what was going on in his mind, but he was slightly happy that thinking his fellow upper moon is concentrating.

Or, that's what he thinks.

_____________

2 weeks later

Y/n woke up with a yawn, stretching her arms with a satisfying crack sound. She got up from her futon and walk sluggishly to the kitchen, not bothering to fix her bed.

when she went to the kitchen, she saw a newly cooked omelet. it made her drool. She quickly went to her seat and clapped her hands "itakadamasu!"

She quickly ate her meal, shouting 'Tasty!' at every bite.

"Ah! L/n-sama!"

She looks at her side, seeing Goto. Goto was one of her favorite kakushis. 

"Goto-san!" She greeted with a nod and a smile.

Goto fidget "E-Eno, Uzui-sama requested for your p-presence at his Estate."

Y/n tilted her head a little. She hesitated before nodding and giving him a bright smile. She wondered why Uzui could have just sent his crow to inform her, instead of a Kakushi.

"O-Oh! Don't worry L/n-sama! I-I'll take care of the plate!" Goto grabs the empty plate and went to the sink to wash it.

"Thank you, Goto-san! I'll be off now!" Y/n cheered, waving her hands in goodbyes.

She was humming a tune, both hands at the back of her head. She saw the Kamabako trio covered in bandages. Y/n raised an eyebrow and decided to approach them.

"My, My~ What happened here?" She whistled, hands on the back of her head "You guys look like you come out of a demon's shit"

"T-That wasn't very nice of you, L/n-sama" Tanjiro sweatdropped

"Eh. Call me Y/n or whatever, just use my first name. Plus! I'm not always nice" She shrugged before noticing the other two behind him "Ohohoho? Who's this?"

She smirked when she noticed the boar head. She wondered what's under the mask.

"P-PLEASE MARRY ME! i'M GONNA DIE SOON! I DON'T WANNA DIE A VIRGIN!!" Another person grabs her waist, their whole body on the ground as uncontrollable tears stream down his eyes.

"Zenitsu! That's very disrespectful of you!" Tanjiro scolded, grabbing the back collar of his companion.

"You! I challenge you into a duel with the great Inosuke!" The boar head pointed at Y/n who dumbly blinked with a stuck smile on her face.

"H-Hey Inosuke! You can't challenge people around you to fight!" Tanjiro scolded his other companion

The trio argued and Y/n is awkwardly standing there.

'Tanjiro looks so stress...kinda like a mother scolding his sons if you ask me' Y/n thought, seeing them argue.

"Well, Gotta go now! A flamboyant man is waiting for me!" She waved at them, walking away. She didn't even bother looking back.

.

.

"What happened here?"

She is now standing in front of Uzui and his three wives.

Uzui rolled his eyes and explained what happened to his mission. Upper moons attacked in the Red light district. While he was fighting, he lost his arm and eye. And then the Demon girl managed to save his life by burning the poison from her Blood demon art.

"Soooo You called me for...?" Y/n said, unsure what to say. Is she gonna comfort him or something?

"I lost an arm and an eye!" Uzui said the most obvious thing. Y/n rolled her eyes

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." Y/n placed her hands on her hips.

"Ha-? Hey! You've been taking lessons from Shinazugawa do you?!"

"No I didn't—" She cut herself off when she saw Uzui giving her the 'really' look.

"...Yes But in my defense—"

"That's not the point here!"

"W—What am I supposed to do?! Give you emotional support?!"

"No-"

"What!? Mental support?! Child support?! What!! You're not even fucking pregnant! You're just fat!"

"N —Oh wow— sis I—"

The arguing intensifies and the wives watch with dot eyes.

"Wait Wait! Calm down doll. Breath." Uzui reassured putting his arm out in surrender "Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale."

Y/n's breathing became heavy to steady. She calms down and said, "Alright what is it?"

Uzui and his wives shared a look and nodded. They pull out a blue serum and gave it to Y/n. She took it but confused.

"What's this?" She asked

"Some man gave it to me when I was in the Red light District." He explained "they were wearing a cloak with a hood, but they said 'Give it to Y/n L/n. Send her a message that Injects it to her before she falls asleep'"

Silence surrounded them for a solid minute "T-That was suspicious." Y/n shuddered but keep her lips is still formed into a grin.

"So that's where what you called me here for?" Y/n nonchalantly said. "Sure I'll inject."

"E-Eh? You're not gonna comment about it or anything?" Makio said, looking at Y/n worriedly

She shamelessly shrugged "Nah."

"Do you wanna play board games?" Uzui stated, pulling out a random game.

Y/n grinned "Hells yeah"

The wives could only facepalm as they watched Y/n and Uzui debate and argue if Uzui would have +2 cards.

.

.

She set up her futon and took out an injection that she borrowed from Shinobu. She put the injection to the blue serum and let the injection suck it

She put it close to her wrist but she hesitated but did it anyway. She sinks it to her skin and let the pointy needle do its thing.

She waited for something to happen but nothing happens

"Wait. is this the part that silence first, and then —"

She cut her sentence by her consciousness slowly fading. she fell on her back, her eyes rolled back. And passed out with a loud 'thud'

She went to dreamland. literally.

.

.

"HEY! HEY! WAKE UP! YOUR LATE FOR SCHOOL"

And then she woke up, wide eyes with disbelief.

___________________________________________

Next chapter will be the start of the crossover^^ (BNHA)

Peace!

~PhoeveUwU

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6K 132 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
147K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
536K 19.5K 79
(y/n)(l/n) is a normal girl who spends most her days watching anime or reading manga and fanfics. She just realized that Kimetsu no yaiba (Demon Slay...
53 0 11
Akemi Hinode. a tsuguko of great skill and devotion to her master, and the corps. her town thought of her as an impulsive soldier, springing into tra...