28 | Confusion

Me, trying to make a Harem:

Also Me: S A N E M I ?

Jk I'm still making a Harem

I Have so many school work! I may not post for the next 2 days.

___________________________________________________________________

After the train incident, Akaza has been acting a little weird for the past few days or months.

In meetings, he will space out by looking somewhere. At first, upper moons ignored his weird behavior and focused on their own missions to get the Spider Lily

But one day, the weirdest and disbelief happened in their lives.

When Douma does his daily-teasing to Akaza. Akaza barely listened. The worst part is, He didn't even smash Douma's head off or kick it off, unlike he usually does.

Akaza has an unreadable expression when attending meetings. He has an unreadable expression on his face, but his side of his lips is twitch upwards. His mind seemed to be blank, Even Muzan can't even read his thoughts.

Just all blank and darkness.

Muzan doesn't know what was going on in his mind, but he was slightly happy that thinking his fellow upper moon is concentrating.

Or, that's what he thinks.

_____________

2 weeks later

Y/n woke up with a yawn, stretching her arms with a satisfying crack sound. She got up from her futon and walk sluggishly to the kitchen, not bothering to fix her bed.

when she went to the kitchen, she saw a newly cooked omelet. it made her drool. She quickly went to her seat and clapped her hands "itakadamasu!"

She quickly ate her meal, shouting 'Tasty!' at every bite.

"Ah! L/n-sama!"

She looks at her side, seeing Goto. Goto was one of her favorite kakushis. 

"Goto-san!" She greeted with a nod and a smile.

Goto fidget "E-Eno, Uzui-sama requested for your p-presence at his Estate."

Y/n tilted her head a little. She hesitated before nodding and giving him a bright smile. She wondered why Uzui could have just sent his crow to inform her, instead of a Kakushi.

"O-Oh! Don't worry L/n-sama! I-I'll take care of the plate!" Goto grabs the empty plate and went to the sink to wash it.

"Thank you, Goto-san! I'll be off now!" Y/n cheered, waving her hands in goodbyes.

She was humming a tune, both hands at the back of her head. She saw the Kamabako trio covered in bandages. Y/n raised an eyebrow and decided to approach them.

"My, My~ What happened here?" She whistled, hands on the back of her head "You guys look like you come out of a demon's shit"

"T-That wasn't very nice of you, L/n-sama" Tanjiro sweatdropped

"Eh. Call me Y/n or whatever, just use my first name. Plus! I'm not always nice" She shrugged before noticing the other two behind him "Ohohoho? Who's this?"

She smirked when she noticed the boar head. She wondered what's under the mask.

"P-PLEASE MARRY ME! i'M GONNA DIE SOON! I DON'T WANNA DIE A VIRGIN!!" Another person grabs her waist, their whole body on the ground as uncontrollable tears stream down his eyes.