25 | Crossover Between Bloodlines

"When is she going to wake up?!"

"I don't know but, please be patient."

"If she isn't this weak, she won't be here!"

"That behavior of yours isn't a good way of showing how worried you are, Shinazugawa-san."

Sanemi tch, glaring at Shinobu who just smiled back. He doesn't like others to win arguments. Especially against him

However, He was worried sick when Y/n got reported, losing consciouss after battling an Upper Moon. Even after her Kakushi informing him she's in a mission.

he looked at Y/n's unconciouss body, laying in the white bed. Even though Akaza didn't attack, Akaza push her off which cause her to damaged her ribs by the impact.

Y/n's face look so peaceful. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly parted. The covers visibly going up and down.

Giyu is seated beside her, hand holding hers. and looking at her face, admiring it.

Sanemi glared at Giyu. He was at the other side of the bed. Sanemi stand up and grab his collar, carefully not hitting Y/n

"Hey, Hey! Get your shitty hands off her-!"

Before he can finish the sentence. The door slides open. Three voices are heard

"I sensed chibi got hurt and came here as fast I could!"

"Demon slayers here! open up bitch-!"

"Calm down Iguro-san!"

Uzui was covered in dirt, his hair have little branches, and heavily panting. Obanai was just the same but slightly panting from the running, and Mitsuri look worried.

Mitsuri quickly run at Y/n's side and knelt down "W-What happened?"

Obanai followed, It took all his power not to roll his eyes and answer the most obvious thing in the world.

"She battled an UpperMoon while saving Rengoku? Didn't your crow inform you?" Uzui sassily said, wiping dirt in his clothes.

Mitsuri sink herself to the sheets, blush in embarrassment. "Oh. right..." She muttered.

"Speaking of Rengoku" Obanai said, looking at Shinobu "Is he alive?"

Shinobu stared, fingers on her chin before smiling again. They sighed in relief when they heard her answer

"Yeah...Yeah, He's alive."

________

Y/n groaned, waking up. She yawned and stretches her limbs, warming them up.

She was in her demon slayer uniform, but without her bloody haori and her equipment is nowhere to be seen. She check her knives, and it's also gone.

She looked around, confused. She woke up somewhere.

The sky is red and the the ground is a light blue ocean but she can walk on it. Just plain ocean. No fishes or whatsoever.

She looked looked behind her and widened her eyes.

There was a huge shrine in color red. Y/n was more confused. A shrine when she woke up? What does that mean? Plus, she's all alone-

"Oh~? You're awake!"

Y/n got startled and looked behind her again. She saw another woman, a petite one. She look somehwhat like her

"I saw you here and decide to wait for you to wake up." The unknown girl cheered.

The unknown girl have an unfamiliar outfit that Y/n can't describe.

This is what Y/n describe her outfit; she have a weird blue thing near her neck. Her skirt and shirt is dark blue. And have a red scarf shape like a ribbon. she wears an oversized cardigan with a rather long hem and cuffs. She have knee-length black socks and dark brown shoes.

Again, This is what Y/n's described. She's not familiar with it.

The unknown girl extended out her hand and grinned widely, revealing her upper and lower teeth.

"My name is Himiko Toga! Nice to meet you!" The girl introduce herself, blush forming at her cheeks.

Y/n being Y/n, shake her hand without hesitation.

"Y/n L/n! Nice to meet you too!" She grinned back.

"Now." Toga started and pouted "Do you know why where stuck here? It's kinda creepy!"

"Waah! I like creepy things! And blood!" Y/n cupped her cheeks and blush. Toga visibly brightened when she mentioned the word blood. Toga also blushed

"Waah~! You like blood!? I like blood too!" Toga exclaimed, pointing at herself. Y/n nodded cheerfully, happy finding another that is also obsessed with blood

They entered the shrine without care and talk about blood, completely forgetting about escaping.

Then the two form a beautiful friendship

______________________________________________

My low-key Motivation is watching Demon slayer Instagram edits

LOOK! A FAN ART!
Fanart by @Timezona

Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Peace!

~PhoeveUwU