OPEN ME + ♡

←❆→

←❆→

You have reached the end of Blood Hashira!! Or at least, the official story. Now in this chapter, the love interest will have their own endings!

♡ If you are confused by the last chapter, basically:
   - MC got a glimpse between heaven and hell (like all the slayers and demons have seen when they are barely alive or dead). MC was one of the individuals who could choose whether they go to heaven or hell.

   - Mc chose to go to hell because of her past crimes, including injuring people for blood. This was shown off-screen.

   - Before she went to hell, Mc saw people laughing joyfully into the distance in heaven, eventually realizing it was her siblings! which she had not seen for years. She then was stopped by her mother. (ik, main character things)

   - The mother cried and begged for Mc either to go to heaven or live. Mc wondered why were they in the afterlife. Mother explained that after Mc ran from her home, the whole village blamed her family and basically held a public execution.

   - Mc realized that her running away from home did not make them safe, It only led them to their death. So all her efforts running far away were in vain.

   - After a banter of them back and forth, you can see that Mc lives in the story! But me personally, I'd like to think Mc died from severe blood loss :D But it's up to you!!

Notes:
   - Mc lost a lot of blood and hasn't been addicted to blood ever since the final battle. (The liters of blood she barfed was pent-up blood she had been collecting over the past years. In her stomach.)

   - Each ending will have its own unique prompts! And it depends if MC died or lived *wink wink*, all will be fluff! (Some will have angst, but nonetheless fluff!!)

   - Also the endings will be the MC and the characters will be either; married, gf and bf,  courting/pining at each other, etc.

The love interests I will be writing include:
   - Tomioka Giyu
   - Rengoku Kyojuro
   - Shinobu Kocho
   - Tengen Uzui (w/ his wives)
   - Mitsuri and Obanai (idc idc they're a package deal)
   - Sanemi Shinazugawa

Keep in mind that some endings will be in modern AU! (This either means Mc died and reincarnated as a new person or just reincarnated.)

...  Again, I will be not writing for Muichiro and Gyomei. I only saw them as figures I can only write platonically. I'm very sorry Gyomei and Muichiro stans!:((

Anyway, stay tuned with the rest of the endings! Thank you for reading!

←❆→