37 | Everything Unintelligible

Warnings: little, little gore >

Warnings: little, little gore >.< (jk there are lots of descriptions of it. u can skip those parts)

←❆→

I can't breathe... I can't fucking breathe!

You were on your knees, bending your back to be against the floor. Clutching your neck, you cough out more blood, feeling pain as if your insides were painfully smushed together. You needed air. There was something blocking your throat and nostrils that you can't quite focus on.

You felt like you were dying.

There were only minor side effects of using your Blood Breathing, which the-said side effects can permanently injure if it was used by anyone, except by you. It was the significant reason why Kagaya didn't allow you to have an official tsugoku. He forbid anyone from letting anyone learn Blood Breathing, calmy stating It was only you can only wield it.

The coughings of blood turn into to throwing up loads of the red liquid. You felt your eyes brimming with tears as your mouth was so wide to let it all out.

Later, shouts of panic surrounded you, people calling out to your name worriedly. One patting your back while the others tried to help you verbally. Hell, you can't even hear them by the loud beatings of your own heart against your rib cage.

The churning in your stomach stopped. You can finally breath, letting out a loud gasp as sweat trailed down your forehead. You weren't even aware that you were sweating badly. Your eyes were still a blur as you were on the verge of passing out, exhausted.

"...-Y/n! Y/n?!" A girl's voice yelled out in panic, It was Shinobu's. Her pretty lilac eyes gleaming with concern and panic. It was odd seeing her express with such emotion "Oh my, what happened to you?!"

Before you can even respond, you clutched your chest, stooped and let it all out of your mouth. After that, your eyes rolled back and fell on the ground.

"Y/n!" Shinobu panicked, voice loud and raw. She immediately went to check your pulse. Her eyes widened in horror, 'Her heartbeat is abnormally fast. She lost lots of blood.'

Her gaze went into the ground, shuddering at the large quantity you let out. 'Does it come from her body? Or...'

The volume of blood in a human body is at least 5 liters or less. The blood you barfed up was nowhere in 5 liters, maybe more than that number.

Maybe it could be the demon blood you've been consuming for the last decade. Your body rejecting the blood would have been a reasonable explanation, but why now? Especially in the middle of the fight with Muzan.

"Oh no, oh no, Lady L/n passed out too!" The Kakushi, behind Shinobu panicked, crocodile tears trailing down his cheeks. "W-Well Murata-san and the other will be here with the medic demon soon-"