21 | Interrupted by Hoes

2nd Person PoV ( you, your, yourself )

"Suma-chan! Suma-chan! Let's go to that clothing store!"

Suma happily complied, walking arm-to-arm with you. The other 2 wives trailed behind them, talking happily. And the husband is holding many bags each of his both arms.

"Why do you guys have to much fun in this?! I wanna shop too!" Uzui whined and pouted. His hair is undone so it attract nearby woman but his make up is still there.

Suma look behind to look at her husband before sticking her tounge out playfully.

Uzui dramatically gasped, his face held betrayed. You and the wives giggled at his childish antics.

"E-Excuse me!"

They turned around to see an old man and a petite girl. the petite girl is blushing furiously at the sight, mostly at uzui, eyeing him.

You, Uzui, and the wives were wearing a kimono so obviously, they're not in there demon slayer duties.

The old man eyed you and the wives. The wives move protectively at you and Uzui just raised an eyebrow at them.

"I like to buy you girls as my wives. They're very beautiful and it will be perfect for you four." The forty year old man said, pointing at you and the others.

Visible veins appeared on Uzui's forehead, clearly angry and irritated. "Wh-"

"And you, my daughter wants to marry you! Handsome young man!" The old man pointed at uzui. Your face never held so much disgust.

The petite girl blushed and looked away. You frowned. It was so obvious she wants to marry to a married man. The wives held the most annoyed expression.

Makio looked like she's about to explode. Suma who's crying and was complaining, and Hinatsuru have a gentle yet menacing smile on her face. You on the other hand, deadpanned expression, you look like your ready to whip out your knife.

"Excuse me?" Uzui sneered, gritting his teeth, clenching his fist tight. Uzui was a bulky man, and clearly intimidating. How could they not take a hint? He look like he's about to punch someone.

The old man glared "I said I want one of those girls to be my wife and you will be the husband of my daughter!" The old man pointed at Uzui's chest.

"Those three are my wives!" Uzui pointed at his thumb at his chest, declaring it proudly. The old man and the girl blink dumbly before looking at you. You got uncomfortable at their stares and move closer to Makio

"Is she your wife?" The girl said, pointing at you. Uzui glance at you and back at her and shake his head slowly. The girl beamed, looking at her father and pointing at you, like a toy that a kid wants.

"Hey! Hey, this is not the Red Light District!" Makio shouted, holding her one of her shoes

"You spoiled brat!" Makio was about to tackle at the girl but quickly hold back by Hinatsuru. Suma hold you tighter. While you just deadpanned. You just want to shop with the Uzui's

"C'mon! Just one night! I'll pay you!"the old man smiled smugly "She looks so innocent! I'll pay for a higher price!"

If only they knew...

You clap your hand together, deeply inhaling "I'm not a fucking prostitute, you disgusting pig!" You smiled sweetly at the old man.

'did she learned that from Shinazugawa-san?' Uzui deadpanned. The two are stunned at what you just said, along with the wives.

"If I'm alone with you. I can kill you two without your family knowing~" You grin

The girl glared "Excuse you! Our mom died! Plus I slept with 50 men! I just need a woman! You slut!"

You, the wives, and Uzui deadpanned. The old man agreed, like he's proud that his daughter getting men whatever she pleases. "Now, come with us or you'll face the consequences."

"Did you listen to a word I just said!?" You shouted, you sighed in frustration before looking at your companion. They're faces covered in shadows by their hairs. You look back at the Pedophiles, waiting for your answer

"You." You pointed at the girl "you shitty brat. We don't need to know you have mommy issues and it's literally none of our business. Keep your thing on your pants." The girl glared at you, clearly offended.

"And You!" You accused the old man "you just failed to become a parent. What kind of fucking parent are you?! Who the fuck is proud of your daughter sleeping with men?! Fucking disgusting" you have your disgusting face on.

You turn your back to them before saying, making sure they heard it.

"Fucking Pedophiles. Disgusting piece of shits..."

You five walk. You went beside to Uzui, he just stare at you while you stared back. "Oh my gosh you should stop taking lessons with Shinazugawa-san but go off girl!" He laugh a little.

You have a blank expression on before bursting out of laughing "D-Did you see their faces!? Th-Their so ugly!! I-It's soooo priceless!"

Uzui also burst out of laughing. You put your hand on his shoulder to prevent from falling, and your other hand clutching your stomach, laughing uncontrollably. Uzui cover his mouth with his hand and and the other one is slapping his knees over and over again

The wives stare at the scene. Hinatsuru chuckled. Makio smirked. And Suma cried in joy.

Even though your shopping session got interupted. They still have a great bonding session.

______________________________________________

Peace!

~PhoeveUwU