26 | Goodbyes

"Oh! So you have a crush named Izoko? Iziki? Izunki?" Y/n asked, sitting in the mat. infront of her is a small table and Toga was sitting across it.

When they entered the shrine, They learned that nobody lives in this place and claimed it as their own house.

And after that, they talked happily and started to get into personal topics.

"Hmm~ Yep! His name is Izuku Midoriya!" Toga cheered, eating her onigiri then taking a bite of a tempura.

Not only they found out that there is no people living in the shrine, they also found food and some useful objects.

Y/n hums in response, eating her soba with a slurping sound.

"And there was this girl named, Ochaco Uraraka! She's just sooo cute!!" Toga exclaimed, and Y/n just nodded at whatever she says.

Y/n somewhat felt a special connection to Toga. When Toga met Y/n, she also had a warm feeling in her heart.

"How did you get here?" Y/n asked, her mouth full of soba.

She saw Toga tensed and hesitated to reply.

"I-I mean! If you don't wanna answer it!" Y/n said after seeing her uncomfortable state

But Toga just shake her head before answering

"I-I passed out, during a war between Villains and Heros..." Toga said "I'm sure I'll wake up eventually! I-I just..went berserk when I found out one of my c-close friend d-died..."

Y/n stayed silent. Even though Toga is crazy like her, they have feelings. Plus, she saw little tears welling up from Her eyes.

She didn't want to hurt her little pyscho.

Silence engulfed them before Toga asked

"How about you? How did you get here?" Toga asked, putting food back in her mouth using chopsticks.

"Well, I save my friend, Rengoku-san from turning into a human donut" Y/n joked.

Toga giggled and Y/n also giggled with her.

They wished this to never end. Forgetting the world.
Forgetting their problems.
No fightings.
No demons.
No war.
Just themselves.

Laughing and eating with some friends.

"Now let's take a picture!!" Toga smirked, taking out her phone, that was suprisingly in her pocket, and went in her side to take a quick selfie

With a grin, Toga wrap her one arm in the others shoulder and the other one is holding the phone, Toga's cheeks is against hers. While Y/n just smiled.

The picture was taken and Toga will forever keep it.

_______

"Y/n-chan is still not yet awake for two weeks." Shinobu said to herself, watching Y/n's figure

Hashiras comes to visit her everyday with flowers or gifts. And sometimes, talking to her about how there missions went.

Beside her bed. another bed was placed reaveling a worried Rengoku who was munching his sweet potato

He was recovering from his wounds and his left-eye. Knowing his other eye is permanently damaged, Tengen gifted him an eye patch that is covered in jewels.

Rengoku thanked him, and now wearing his eye patch.

Everytime Shinobu left the room, Y/n will giggle creepily. And it scared the shit out of Rengoku. But he shrugged it off. Knowing Y/n, she may be dreaming about dead bodies or other things.

Another moment of silence for Rengoku and after that, he went back to sleep.

______

"...And there's this one named, Dabi! Oh! And our leader, Tomura-san! He's childish And likes video games! And.."

Toga rant about her companions, While Y/n played on her phone.

Some game called 'Minecraft'

"Shit! I died by a creeper!" Y/n whined, anime tears falling through her cheeks

"Don't worry~ You'll get used to it!" Toga waved her hands in dismissing motions

They were in a futon, getting ready to sleep. Even though they're real life bodies is past out. They still want to sleep without care in the world

Toga was wearing light brown pajamas, Y/n was wearing white pajamas.

"Oh? Who's this 'Bakugou'. He kinda remind me of someone" Y/n said, eyes on the screen as she was eyeing the picture.

The picture is a spiky blonde being angry and the broccoli is trying to calm him down. Then there was a gray line on the bottom.

The caption is; I'm out here stalking my Izuku, but got this instead >:(

Y/n blinked dumbly before looking back at Toga.

"Waah~ That's Izuku!? He looks like a broccoli!" Y/n said, laughing. Toga playfully punched her shoulder and pouted.

"Aww~ Don't worry, my little psycho~" Y/n cooed as she put a finger on Toga's cheek

Then her finger started turning gray, as well as Toga's

"Oh!" They both shrieked.

"It seems like our conscioussness are returning." Toga realized.

Y/n smiled sadly at Toga

"Don't worry! I'm sure we'll meet again.." Y/n comforted but then, she was tackled into hug.

"Yeah." Toga said, her face buried at the crook of her neck. Y/n hugged back, tightly.

And that was they're goodbyes before going back to their own world.

_____

Toga gasped with wide eyes. She felt a stung on her arm and she saw a bruise.

"Hey! Toga! Help me out here!" Mr. Compress Yelled, struggling on Attacking Best Jeanist.

"Y-Yes!" She yelled grabbing her knife before going back to attacking heroes.

_____

Sunlight hitting her and birds chirping. Y/n woke up, stretching her limbs with a yawn.

She heard loud snoring and looked to her side and saw Rengoku.

She put her hand through her hair that is untied. She probably assumed Shinobu undid her messy buns.

And then she went back to sleep again. Not wanting to get scold by Shinobu when she wake up.

When the Kakushis found Y/n. Her legs is in a 'W' position as her back was on the ground, Y/n looked like she got out from a blood bath. It's a pretty disturbing sight.

Well anyways, she just didn't want deal with anyone's bullshit.

_________________________________________

Peace!

~PhoeveUwU