03 | Praise from The Leader

←❆→

←❆→

It's currently lunchtime, Y/N was on her way to the Ubuyashiki Estate to report to Kagaya Ubuyashiki-- better known as Oyakata-sama, as other hashiras like to call him. On her way there, she walks past the Love Estate. She saw two friends of hers. they happily ate together, enjoying the delicious food. it was a daily routine. The three-braided girl was happily eating ramen and the noirette boy watching the girl lovingly.

Y/n decided to visit them later.

As she arrives at the Ubuyashiki Estate, She went inside and patiently waited for Kagaya.

She sits, putting her hands on top of her thighs. Then she takes out the small tube with the blood which have the lower moon's blood in it and inspects it.

She's really excited whenever she got new blood especially if it's part of the Twelve Kizuki. She can't wait to taste it, She's immune to demon blood after all.

"Lord Oyakata has arrived"

she heard the two children simultaneously announced, Y/N straighten her posture and hastily put away the blood. She kneeled and lowers her head in respect.

"My child, I'm glad you're safe and sound."

Kagaya gently smiled at the H/c girl, Meanwhile, the H/c girl can't stop mentally screaming and squealing because of the name her master called her by.

"Master, I pray for your health and decisions to help us for future meetings."

"Thank you, Y/N. I heard you defeated one of the Twelve Kizuki, which is the Lower moon 6. You did a very good job."

Praises from him always boost her self-esteem and pride. Almost breaking her composure, she blushed and said almost bashfully "Thank you, Oyakata-sama. That praise means a lot to me~"

He softly chuckled at the young girl's antics. He began questioning again "Did you get what you wanted?"

"Yes!"

"mmm...that's good. Go on."

"Reporting of sightings a Demon in Mount Natagumo. Most mizunoto died on this mission, higher ranks are most likely sent in their territory." Y/n said, keeping her head low with a dark look "there's a possibility that the Demon is part of the Twelve Kizukis but, I highly doubt it's an Upper moon."

"...I see, if these reports keep up, send three Hashiras on the mountain. I don't want any of my children to suffer anymore." Kagaya said with a light frown.

Y/n smiled at her Master's kindness, it was one of the few reasons she respected him. His kindness was no joke. She heard that his daily routine is to memorize the names and the backgrounds all the deceased demon slayers.

"Thank you, Oyakata-sama~" Y/n purred

"Your dismissed, thank you for coming to this meeting, Y/n."

"No problem, Oyakata-sama!"

She got up and waves goodbye to Oyakata-sama and his children before going back outside to visit the Love estate.

And that was there once a week conversation.

Timeskip

"Hello~ Mitsu-chan~ Obanai-san~" Y/N cooed, as she enters the estate. Mitsuri Kanroji visibly beamed and Obanai Iguro nods at her.

The two respected her that she created her own breathing style and the battle spirit to kill demons, plus she's fun to be with, ( But Obanai won't admit it.)

"What'cha doin'~?" She cooed

"Oh, we're still eating, you want some, Y/N-san...?"

Y/N has a visible blush on her face and smiled "Ahhh~ Thank you, Mitsu-chan~ YOUR SO KAWAII-" She squealed and pinch the braided-girl's cheeks.

"E-Eh? Thank you!! Your cute too, Y/N-san!"

She stare at her for a bit 'me? cute? Weird combination...'

Snapping at her thoughts, she said "Ok, ok, let's eat now!"

When she noticed the noirette getting left out, she wanted to greet him. "Obanai-san! How's Kaburamaru?"

"He's fine." he replied casually

"Ooo~ how's your missions? Any interesting yet? Mines getting interesting!! The Demon's blood is interesting too" She giggled, remembering the scenarios she did to the demon, which is torturing them over and over again.

Mitsuri perks up with slight interest. Y/n rarely talked about blood, She's aware that talking about it will make them uncomfortable and slightly disgusted. The last time she talked about the topic is about 5 months ago.

"Hmmm. how so?" Mitsuri asked.

"The blood is so yummy~!! I got a whole tube about it. Plus it's a Twelve Kizuki Blo-" She got cut off by someone slamming their hands in the table. Y/N looked taken back.

Obanai sighed before going back to his seat and said "Okay, you encountered a Twelve Kizuki?'

"Yes!" She cheerfully confirmed.

"Does Oyakata-sama know about it?"

"Of course~"

"Why did you not tell us about it?"

"I just defeated it one day ago! Don't go thinking we're keeping secrets or anything!!" She pouted, frowning at her two friends. The two shared a look.

"This is weird...." Obanai wondered off.

"What weird?"

"You always encounter a Twelve Kizuki, Y/N-chan! Are you sure you don't have anything from you?" Mitsuri childishly whined

Y/N giggled "nope hehe"

"NOW LET'S EAT" She cheerfully yelled as the two nodded.

←❆→