Err'thang About Ya ✔️

By KimberlyWesley

What happens when an ordinary girl meets and extraordinary boy? Kitrina Kelly is just a young, small-town, c... More

Characters
1. Sexxy Az Hell
2. Show Me Mo
3. Club 417
4. Iz You Iz My Baby
5. Fact Iz This
6. Get Cra-Zee
7. Bring Me My Money
8. Hot Flash
9. My Girlie Iz Hot
10. Holla, Holla
11. Lick It, Hit it, Stick it, Quit it
12. Bling Me Out
13. Lickedy-Lick-Lick
14. J.O.B.
15. Ridin' Wit My Chick
16. Hot Sex (On a Platter)
17. Mo Ice
18. U Da Winner
19. Shake It, Don't Break It
20. Haterz Come Out At Night
21. We Dem Boyz
22. Freaky Sho-tel
23. On Da Way to Da Field
24. Sweatin' Me
25. Cloud 9ine
26. Hit It All Night
27. Dem Double Ds
28. Lurkin'
29. Rap Sumthin'
30. Twisted
31. Fact Iz Life
32. Make U My Wife
33. Making Love
34. Freak in Da Sheets
35. Wet
36. Lay U Down
37. Right Time, Right Place
38. U & Me
39. Dancing at Midnight
40. My Heart, My Soul, My Everything
41. Tasting You
42. Sexy and You Fine
43. Someone Special
44. Ice-aholic
46. Love, Love, Love (continued)
47. Lady Rapper
48. Best Friend
49. Luv U 4 Lyfe
50. The Day I Met You
51. Six Sexxy Sisters
52. Bon Bons and KitKats
53. The End?
54. Icee
55. Kitty
56. Come Back Home
57. Baby
58. Err'thang About Ya
Bonus
Thank You

45. Love, Love, Love

1.9K 130 130
By KimberlyWesley

Making love, love, love
Picture perfect morning looking at you
Wanna wrap my arms around you and kiss you
Daylight brings my feelings so deep for you
I just want to spend my whole life with you
Making love, love, love
Making love, love, love with you

"Mmmm, baby, why you smell so good in the morning," Icee said as he snuggled behind her, moving her braids so he could kiss her neck.  He had his arms around her belly and rubbed his hardness on her ass. She had gone to sleep before he got to bed and he wasn't going to wake her to get some, now it was morning and he wanted some.

"Ice, scoot back, I'm hot," she said, pushing him back with her elbow.

"Babe," he said, still kissing on her. "You know I like to get my morning kisses and cuddles."

"But I'm hot Icee," Kitty said, moving away from him. "It's very uncomfortable."

"You need a fan on you?"

"No, just..." She got out of the bed, dressed only in a skimpy tank dress that her belly was stretching out.

She was entering her seventh month and between last month and now she had really popped out. Her face was full and round, her breasts so plump, her ass was spread, thighs thick but still toned. He loved it. He knew she hated it. She still worked out five days a week but ate like crazy. The weight was packing on and he loved seeing it.

"What do you need me to do Kit, I'll pay a mother fucker to stand by you and fan you all day. Babe, what's up?"

"I just...I'm so not comfortable in my body right now. It's not just the weight, I can manage that, it's just, things happening in my body that are just weird." She grabbed her robe from the chair and put it on. "I'm going to the other bedroom and lay down."

"Hold up, wait," Icee said, sitting up. "We ain't about to do that Kit. Sleeping in separate bedrooms? Hell no, Kitty! Whatever you need me to do, let me know. I won't cuddle up on you if that's getting you all hot. Babe..."

"I'm tired Ice, I have work later so let me go lay down." Kitty tried to walk off but he got out of bed and grabbed her arm.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing!"

"Kitty, if you're sleeping in the other bedroom, I'm sleeping in there with you."

"Fine! Whatever," she said, taking off her robe, throwing it to the floor, and then going back to the bed. "You're not the one carrying a whole person inside of you and your body is becoming like an alien to you. But okaaaay! Whatever Icee wants, Icee gets."

He took a moment to think before he said something crazy. "I like spicy Kitty," he said with a smirk. "Shiiit, it's sexy!"

"Shut up!" She laid in the bed and he got back in bed with her.

"I won't touch you," he said, sticking to his side of the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Pregnant women and their emotions. He needed to find out what the fuck he was dealing with.

"You hate me?" she said.

"Never," he said. "I still want my cuddles."

"Shut up!" she said and laughed.

He let Kitty sleep for another few hours, then she got up to get ready for work. He didn't have any work that needed his attention. That was the good thing about putting people in place to run his businesses. He never had to be a hands-on person.

He sat up in bed and checked his phones for messages and texts, answering all business issues he needed to. T-Zack was asking for him to put in some work at Da Factory Hitz, so maybe he would head down later to see what was up with that. He kept looking up at Kitty walking around as she got dressed.

He licked his lips at how good she looked with those braids down her back. He never thought he would get over the fro, but he had. Kitty could just pull off any look. She had them pulled up in a ponytail now and she did not look twenty-five, she looked like a kid. A kid with a big ass belly. Someone might see her and think she was a pregnant teen. She was dressed in a long bright red dress and high-heeled sandals. Even her ankles were sexy to him. He was staring her down when she cleared her throat at him.

"Huh?"

"Are you going to sit in bed all day?"

"Maybe."

She shook her head at him then walked over to him, pulling him close to her and kissing him. He didn't know what to think, just let Kitty do whatever. The mood swings were killing him.

"Sorry I was cranky earlier."

He rubbed her cheek as she smiled at him. "Naw shorty, it's cool."

"You still love me?"

"Babe, ain't shit you can do that will change that. You carrying my son ma, he fucking with yo emotions. Don't worry, when he becomes a teenager, I'll beat his ass for you."

She laughed at him.

"Silly! You better leave my lil man alone." She gave him another kiss. "Well, I have some work to do. Me, twin, and Fayme going to do a mall walk-through."

"Today? Can I come?"

"No, " she simply said and walked away.

"Well damn!"

"Ice, this is mine...did I do a walk-through of your businesses first?"

"Well, with KStyle Fashions you kinda..."

She threw him a side-eye. He shut up.

"Right, okay babe. You go on do your thang. I'll be down at Da Factory."

After she left, he got ready for the day and headed down to see what was up with T-Zack and the record label. Besides Tennille blowing up, they had not had any other successes so far. The only other artists that they had signed were stuck on having local hits. He knew there was talent in Springfield, so he was not giving up on staying with local acts. Hell, if he had to, he would sign another Kelly sister and make more paper.

"Yo Zachariah dude!" Icee entered T-Zack's office on the fourth floor and his boy was on the phone as he always seemed to be. He held up a hand to him before he ended the call.

"Not Zachariah, nigga, what is you on? Isaac!"

"I thought maybe you wanted to be all official and shit, boss," he said, having a seat across from him.

"You're the boss man, I just run it," T-Zack said. "You need to be more involved in your own business. Your clownass in town, come put in some work."

"But ain't that why I put you in this spot, Mr. College Degree?"

"For sho' but I thought this was a partnership? I'm the business mind, you're the creative."

"Uh oh, you need something. What's up?"

"We need some more fiyah up in here. With Tennille blowing up like she has, muh'fuckas taking our shit seriously now. We have to expand our name, get the word out this label can hang with the big boys."

"And that means?"

"We need the next hip hop star."

"Aint we got that lil nigga in the studio putting in some work? I heard the few tracks he laid down and they banging," he said, referring to TA. The boy was making him proud. No one was after TA to do a solo release because he never seemed to take it seriously. He was known as the goofball, only in it because he followed his big sister into rapping.

"Yeah, but I mean some new new shit. New artist."

"Okay, well...what do you need from me?"

"Since you in town for a bit, you need to be up in here being a boss. Helping find the next big thing."

"I can do that. You know I'm down with that. I pulled in Tennille when you were second-guessing her."

"Negro, you only knew about her cuz you banging her sister, don't act like you found her on your own. Kitty can sing, when are you gonna get her to record?"

"My wife don't ever need to be in this business. She good," Icee said. "Speaking of my wife, who I love and cherish and would do anything in the world for-"

T-Zack let out a chuckle. "Them pregnancy mood swings kicking in, huh?"

"Hell yeah!" Icee let out a grunt, shook his head. "Playa, you got three lil shorties, how you get through all that?"

"Shit, we were on the road most of it. That just made shit worse because she was always saying I was never there. One minute Meechie all over me wanna fuck, then she like, "I can't stand yo Black ass for doing this to me." So I just had to follow her mood, feel shit out, man, just go with it. Agree to anything. She wants to build a castle at the top of Mount Rushmore, let her ass."

Icee chuckled. "Kitty trying to sleep in the guest room man, what the fuck that look like? My wife in a different room as me? Let that shit get out that bitch really think she got a shot."

"Bonnie ain't still sweating you?"

"Nope. Old boy Victor put the hurting on her I hear. I'm out of it. I plead the fifth, let the law handle it."

"You know I heard he got a couple of bodies on him, and we ain't talking police business either. That man is the truth."

"I plan on staying on his good side. Shit, and Kitty's."

When he finished doing business with T-Zack, he headed back up to his place and had Deanna go shopping for some things for Kitty. He also had the chef prepare Kitty whatever he felt was his top vegan dish. She still did not like having a chef, but she would get over it because the chef was a genius with the food. He could prepare vegan food, which Kitty was gearing toward lately, all the way up to the meat and potato dishes that he liked. Hell, he made Kitty's vegan food look so good he enjoyed eating it himself.

He texted Kitty to make sure she was not trying to work all night. If so, he was going down to grab her ass and bring her upstairs. She texted back that she was on her way up. He met her at the elevator and she jumped when she saw him standing there.

"You trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Babe, I'm sorry," he said, putting his arms around her, planting a kiss on her lips. "I missed you. And I just wanna take care of my girl for everything you do for me."

"O-okay," Kitty said, unsure of what to really say.

"Hungry? Tired? How are you feeling?"

"My feet hurt."

He looked down at her still wearing her heels. "Why the fuck are you wearing heels to go down one floor and work? You're pregnant."

"I know," she said, kicking off her shoes. "But I look so cute in them!"

"But...you...are...pregnant."

She rolled her eyes at him. He took a breath to calm himself down. He was not going to let her mood swings catch him out there. He smiled.

"All right babe, whatever you wanna do, I mean, you gonna do it anyway."

"You right about that," she said. "And I am hungry. I feel like a salad or-"

"Marcello made you something," he said, taking her hand and leading her into the kitchen.

Kitty grunted. They only had this chef for a week so far, and Kitty was not liking it.

"Oh the Mr. and the Mrs, you ready for what I have made for you," Marcello said, holding platters of food and setting them on the dining room table.

"Uh," Icee looked around, not smelling anything cooking. "What you making man? My wife is hungry and I told you to-"

"I made a nice chopped salad I know Mrs. Curtis will like and..."

"It's just Kitty please," she said, looking over the food and then smiling. "This looks good."

Looked like lawn clippings to him, and some brownish gravy over some weird green strings.  Icee turned up his nose. "Where mine at?"

"Actually I made enough for you both. Mr. Curtis, you said you would be willing to try some of the vegan options."

"Yeah."

"I made the chopped veggie salad, and a raw mushroom stroganoff atop spiralized zucchini."

"Oh! I love it," Kitty said clapping her hands. "I have been meaning to get into the raw foods diet but it looked like so much work."

"Not at all Mrs....I mean, Kitty. And it's good for you and the baby."

"Nah bruh, I ain't pregnant, I don't need to eat that rabbit food! Where is my steak and potato? I'm paying you too much damn money to-"

"Icee! Can you at least try it? Thanks, Marcello, Icee will sit and eat it and love it."

Icee held in an eye roll and remembered, just do whatever he could to keep Kitty in a good mood. If he had to eat grass and fungus, then so be it.

The shit was popping! Icee licked his plate and asked for more.

"Man, that shit was hitting! Can you make that again tomorrow? Like for real."

"No Marcello, change it up, that will be fine," Kitty said. "And I love the raw food diet, if you can incorporate more of that for Icee and me that would be lovely."

"I made raw sweets for you as well. Raw brownies and banana icecream."

"Hell yeah! For later my man," Icee said, dapping him up. "My wifey needs to relax but we'll be hitting that up fo' sho."

He helped Kitty up.

"Babe, tonight is all about you. Let's go upstairs."

(to be continued)

A/N: Kitty and her mood swings, lol. Icee is handling it well.

And before anybody knock the raw food diet, I was Icee licking the plate when I went to a raw food cooking class and we made that mushroom stroganoff. I made it once a week after that. It's good!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 33
Nichole Richards is currently living her best life. She's single and mingling, has an amazing group of friends, and business is booming for her bake...
310K 14.6K 72
[Completed] "In a twisted way, I guess I'm glad I fucked up so many times in my life. They always said I'd get my Karma and that led me to you, baby...
4K 191 83
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
299K 18.8K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...