Force bound Feelings (Anakin...

By Arialternateendings

A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try yo... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chqpter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chaoter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thiry nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chaoter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chaoter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Ari's tibute
Chapter eighty four
Cbapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred
Chapter one hundred and one
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter one hundred and three
Chapter one hundred and four
Chapter one hundred and five
Chapter one hundred and six
Chapter one hundred and seven
Chapter one hundred and eight
Chapter one hundred and nine
Chapter one hundred and ten
Chapter one hundred and eleven
Chapter one hundred and twelve
Chapter one hundred and thirteen
Chapter one hundred and fourteen
Chapter one hundred and fifteen
Chapter one hundred and sixteen
Chapter one hundred and seventeen
Please read
Chapter one hundred and eighteen
Chapter one hundred and nineteen
Chapter one hundred and twenty
Chapter one hundred and twenty one
Chapter one hundred and twenty two
Chapter one bundred and twenty three
Chapter one hundred and twenty four
Chapter one hundred and twenty five
Final Chapter
A fhousand comments later

Chapter fifty

2.6K 72 106
By Arialternateendings

I don't particularly remember what happened later into the night. Though it makes me cringe to admit I think I may have danced on one of the tables but, I'm not certain. All I know is by the time I woke up I was in a cell on my own. Clearly they didn't see me as to bigger threat since my wrists were only loosely tied and I didn't see a guard. Pirates, not the brightest bunch. Then again they did outsmart us.

'Anakin?'
I spoke through the force while beginning to work at freeing my hands up. I could sense him master Kenobi and Dooku and so just assumed they were all being held together somewhere. I'm sure that's a lovely cell to be around, my fiancé my father and...well Obi wan. Poor poor Obi Wan.

'(Y/n)! You're awake, where are you?!' Anakin called through the force after no time at all sounding greatly relieved. I smiled a bit to myself at the sound of his voice in my head, pulling my wrists from loose bindings and rubbing the sore patches.

'Some cell, I'll be out in a second to save your sorry behind don't worry.'
I responded while quietly shuffling to the door and peering out to check the cost was clear.

'Be careful'
He responded like always causing me to roll my eyes.

'You know I will'
And with that last thought I waved my hand in front of the electronic lock and set myself free, stretching as I walked out with a smug grin. Bending forward I reached my hand down the side of my boot and pulled the dagger free. Twirling the small blade round in my fingers I smirked. These pirates where soon to learn not to underestimate a quiet woman.

Carefully I made my way down the hall towards the direction I heard voices coming from. Narrowing my eyes I scanned the nearby hall and watched the pirates passing around the room seeming to be very pleased with themselves over capturing the Sith Lord and two Jedi. Still surely one Jedi could outsmart a bunch of pirates.

Well apparently not...

Sneaking through the shadows I approached the leader himself Hondo's table. It a lot of ways it worked to my advantage they were all half drunk, it meant I could slip by nearly completely unseen. Now came the eventful part, I needed to get their attention in such a way that wouldn't lead to me getting immediately shot. Luckily I had a plan.

"Right! No body move!" I shouted across the room while holding my dagger to the lead pirates throat while my other arm locked round to hold him in place. The whole room went quiet apart from the readying of blaster, all sights set somewhere upon me.

"Nobody shoot! This just got interesting," Honda announced across to the crowd of angry looking pirates. Though confused I was also pleased and began to move the pair of us round the table and back towards the exit. "So, something tells me you are no translator." The pirate spoke as I kept my eyes on the others, weary they may try something at any given moment.

"Nope, but I know near every language so don't try asking for help." I commented before sensing as someone attempted to fire a shot my way. Me eyes shot open as I spun round and flung a hand out stopping the laser mere millimetres before it hit me. However in my effort to not get shot I failed to notice a presence behind me, sweeping my feet from under me causing my body to fall and crumple to the floor as the blaster bolt sped by overhead. Yet again before I could even react I felt a kick to my stomach and cried out in pain, flailing on the floor and hugging my knees up towards my chest with a whimper and cringe. The foot then slammed down on my abdomen holding me in place on the floor as the dagger clattered from my grip.

"Another Jedi? They lied to us," I heard Hondo say with surprise and something like disappointment. "Oh well, toss her in with the others." He then added as hands reached down to grip my arms. In a last attempt to break free I kick the pirate to my side right in the gut, watching him topple. However before I could fully break free something hit me in the back of the head, the world spinning before going completely black.

Anakin's pov

"Anakin control your impotence, the count is thinking." I just heard Obi wan say over my stressed an inpatient thoughts. I hadn't heard from (y/n) in a long while, and I didn't like the thought of her out there alone with all those pirates. Don't get me wrong I think she'd an impressive force, but I just didn't like her been around those sorts of people. What if she got hurt, or worse.

"Argh why's it taking so long!" I exclaimed in frustration while slamming my fist against the wall. My master and the count both looked at me but I didn't care much to pay attention. (Y/n) was the only thing on my mind.

All our heads then turned as someone unlocked the door. One of those same pirates stood there in the open door with its gun pointed out way as two others moved behind him. My eyes suddenly widened as my unconscious fiancé was tossed into the room. Immediately i rushed towards her even before the door had a chance to fully close.

"(Y/n)! Oh force what did they do to you..." I mumbled in anguish while dropping down at her side and pulling her body up into my lap. Staring down to her face I felt a sense of calm I'd been lacking without her, my hand tucking back the strands of hair from her brow as I let out a mildly relieved sigh. I should've got her to stay on the ship, if she had she wouldn't be injured and...

In my own world of thoughts surrounding my further wife I ran one hand down over her lower abdomen and focussed on the force, closing my eyes and simply trying to either confirm of discard my theory. Shutting everything out I put everything into my connection with her, feeling her every breath and each quiet thud of her heart. That's when I felt it again, the spark of life that I'd first believed I'd imagined. It was real - faint but definitely really.

"I don't believe it..." I whispered while reopening my eyes and smiling a little to myself. It was still to early to tell properly but, we'll if I was feeling things right...

'I'm going to be a father.'

"What?!" Both my former master and the count suddenly shouted in disbelief as they swiftly turned to face my direction. Ah damm I didn't mean to think that out loud, this couldn't be good.

"Anakin I told you to be careful - and a believe I made a point of not getting (y/n) pregnant!" Obi wan scolded narrowing his eyes at me as I continued to sit with the woman laid in my lap across from the two men. Honestly I didn't much care in that moment what they thought, I was to happy to possibly be bought down. Though I've never admitted it to anyone I'd always wanted a kid of my own some day - even if I wasn't sure I'd be a great dad, the thought of raising a child of my own had always been an ambition...and of course the dream was complete with (y/n) being the mother.

"I'm gonna be a dad..." I thought allowed with a grin as I looked down at my future wife's sleeping face, nothing else muttering in that moment of joy. Well that was until I felt a sting across my cheeks and quickly came to realise one of the two had slapped me. Though looking up with furrowed brows and sore cheek I couldn't quite tell which one had struck me...

"...is this true? Did you sleep with, did you sleep with my daughter?" The Count asked in disbelief while glaring at me harshly as though he were the most perfect protective father in the galaxy. I half rolled my eyes  before glaring back, lips curving into a partial smirk. Looks like I finally had my way to really piss him off.

"Yeah, couple of times," I responded with no regrets, watching the Sith Lords brow crease and eyes darken in fury as my own master facepalmed to the side. "We're getting married as well." I added just to rub salt in the wound of my words. I just say this was be far the most enjoyable part of being locked up so far.

"You most certainly will not, I forbid it!" Dooku declared in response as his hands clenched into fists at his sides.

"It's not your call, (y/n) already said yes and-

"By the force! We don't have time for this!" Obi wan interrupted with an irritated huff, appearing to have finally snapped. Alight now I was a little nervous, he looked incredibly pissed off. A tension charged silence filled the air as master Kenobi took a long exhale of breath. "We need to get out this cell, then, and only then, will we be discussing your foolishness." My master spoke sternly while looking me dead in the eyes to convey the severity of this situation. Clearly I'd been to caught up in my elation, as usual Obi wan was the practical one and knew exactly how damaging this could be. If the council found out me and (y/n) would be kicked from the order, we'd have nothing - not to mention Ahsoka and Ari would be left masterless. What if (y/n) didn't even want a baby yet? She was still quite young...she might feel it was to soon. Heck maybe it is to soon, we're in the middle of a war for crying out loud.

"Yes master..." I responded with a bow of my head, chewing at my lip as those anxieties from before began to rise up again. I'd been losing sleep over this question for so long and now all those stresses where crumbling back down. The strange thing was I couldn't even remember a time I couldn't for her pregnant...I thought I did everything to avoid that eventuality....I guess I must've got carried away some when...

(Y/n)'s pov

Groaning I slowly let my eyes begin to flutter open, staring up towards the dark ceiling blankly as I just made out the sound of loud yet distorted voices arguing. My head hurt like hell and my stomach didn't feel much better. Actually giving all the noise I'd have preferred to have still been asleep. There was something softer than the stone floor supporting my head and I was dearly thankful for its comfort. As my vision cleared further however I was surprised to look up and see the face of Obi Wan rather than my own fiancé who evidently be what I could hear was in the room. Perhaps I missed something.

"What about (y/n)?" I heard someone say after an annoying bleeping sound had played out its tune through the air.

"...what about (y/n)?" I mumbled sarcastically while pushing myself shakily up from the floor with a groan. As I wobbled on my feet a felt Obi Wans hands come down from behind me and gently support my weight with a light grip on my arms. Peering over my shoulder I gave him a grateful not though inside was still confused as to why it wasn't Anakin helping me. Looking across at the man in question my eyes got there just in time to see him tear his away from his masters and look down to the side. Weird.

"You're just in time, we're going to try and escape." Obi wan informed me his tone giving me the sense there wasn't much time to loose. But my brain was to foggy to fully comprehend what was going on and so my brows furrowed with a quizzical look.

"Escape..? Where we captured..?" I questioned not fully remembering yet what had happened. Obi wan gave me a pitiful stare before holding my body a little closer and gently ushering me towards the door.

"Yes, by the pirates, don't worry I'll explain everything for you once we're out but for now just stick with me." He instructed as his hands moved up to my shoulders and we proceeded after the others towards the door. Something felt strange, Obi wan usually let me and Anakin do our own thing. Did I really hit my head that hard..?

"Okay..." I mumbled while following the others. It was as we where editing I realised the three of them were all joined together. That had to be why we were escaping with Dooku. Actually I hadn't even acknowledged the Counts presence until I saw him sneaking up ahead. So Dooku was leading, Obi Wan and I where central and Anakin was at the back. Oh and my head was spinning again, great. All the noises around me felt distorted as we journeyed on, like I was underwater or something. I'm pretty sure had a doctor been around they would've prescribed me mandatory bed rest for a concussion but well, there was no doctor and I didn't want to spend a second longer in some cell.

"The key fits." The hearing came into focus long enough to hear Anakin say from my left.

"Yes but is it safe?" Obi wan asked apparently not for the first time. I wobbled on my feet as the door before us opened, eyes widening as we were suddenly confronted with a whole group of pirates.

"...I'm gonna go out on a limb and so no...we're not safe."

After that the four of us where marched back and tied together central to the cell in a more secure fashion. I found myself stuck between Obi wan and Anakin, which I must say was the preferable combination.

"Oh what to do what to do..." I heard Hondo speak allowed while pacing round us seemingly in thought. "I don't want to kill you-

"Good then let's leave it at that shall we?"I couldn't help but interrupt in my half-conscious state, raising a brow slightly towards the Weequay pirate as my head rested to my me side in a lazy fashion. Let's just say a hit to the head has convo when we with me, especially since I was suffering from a nightmarish headache. Oh and my stomach still hurt like hell, I just felt lucky I had nothing to throw up.

"Exactly! And once I get my money we can go back to being friends," he responded though didn't really seem to have listened to my comment one bit. "Now try not to complicate things by breaking out again." Alright now that sounds fed a little more menacing. The doors slid shut behind him and I rested my eyes shut. What I wouldn't give for quite room and comfy bed right now...

"Wake me when you have another brilliant plan..." I mumbled slightly sarcastically though really wasn't exaggerated. If I could sleep I was going to.

"We have to get out of here." Obi wan spoke up, seemed no one was paying much attention to me today.

"For once I agree with you." Dooku responded causing my to scoff slightly to myself.

Ten minutes later I felt a nudge to my ribs and winced. Seems I really did fall asleep. With a pained groan I opened my eyes just in time to be confused by the sight of the cell bars sliding away and the guard leaving. Yet again today I'd managed to miss something.

"Come on sleepy head, we're moving again." Anakin spoke, this being the first thing he's said today that's felt natural. Actually I hadn't heard him say much at all today, maybe he was still stressed about whatever it is he didn't want to tell me. Just as I was returning his soft smile he dropped his and looked away again, down in fact with a guilty expression. My brows knitted together in concussion as I felt Obi Wan take a light hole of my arm.

"This way." He spoke clearly without emotion, more so than his usual professional tone. Something was most definitely wrong, the whole atmosphere felt...tense.

Sneaking through the halls was starting to get difficult as my feet constantly got worse as carrying my weight. Wobbling here there and everything my whole bony aches and felt like it was about to drop.

"Hurry it up Dooku." Obi wan fumbled as her helped my duck round a near corner so we wouldn't be seen.

"You should be more patient master, after all the count is and elderly gentleman and doesn't move like he used to." I heard Anakin sneer from either ahead or behind I wasn't entirely sure. Actually the whole world was growing more fuzzy as I grew short of breath.

"I would kill you both if I didn't have to drag your - (y/n)!" And the sudden gasp of my father was the last thing I heard before passing out yet again. So much for being the saviour of the group.

Anakins pov

I rushed to catch (y/n) only for Obi wan to get there before me, at which point I slowly backed off. I could tell he was still very angry about my revelation and was just trying to cover it until we where free. So I didn't want to antagonise him further. I loved Obi wan dearly, he'd always taken care of me ever since I was just a boy, I owed him everything. That's why I felt so guilty about this whole ordeal I was now stuck in. I just hoped he'd come around, eventually.

"...is she alright?" I asked hesitantly while casting my eyes up from the floor.

"She's fine Anakin now focus on getting out of here." Obi wan replied while hoisting her unconscious body up onto his shoulder and pacing by me. Giving a nod I quickly followed and the three of us continued on foot towards the exit.

However even after reaching to wall our attempt was foiled yet again. I can't believe it was taking such an effort to outsmart this band of pirates. Minutes on silence went by of us all locked in the same heavily guards cell, in which time I spent stealing glances towards (y/n) who remained in my masters arms. As I took one particular long glance Obi wan seemed to notice and sighed, glancing from me down to her peaceful face. He the slowly rose a hand and hesitated before placing it down over her lower stomach.

"What are you doing?" Dooku muttered with distain. Clearly it wasn't just me he didn't like round his previous daughter. My master didn't responded and instead simply closed his eyes, taking a long calm breath and reaching out through the force.watching in anticipation I shuffled a little closer and looked back and forth from his face to his hand a couple of times.

"...can you...can you feel it..?" I asked quietly trying to contain my hope. My master sighed and reopened his eyes while pulling his hand back.

"I sense something, but it's weak, it's to early to tell whether it's a new life of not," Obi wan responded sounding as though he didn't want to speak either way on the matter. It was weak what I felt, but I knew life when I sensed it. I felt the connection through the force, through (y/n). "You shouldn't worry her until you know for certain, I'm sure the prospect of suddenly becoming a mother would just stress the poor girl out - and if she doesn't want the baby Anakin that's her decision to make, there's a time and a place for these things and (y/n) must feel comfortable with that." He added growing more parental by the second, if I hadn't been feeling so prideful I probably would've chuckled. But instead I gave an honest smile and nodded.

"I understand master, I promise I'll take good care of the situation and ensure her best interests are met the entire time." I responded with while hearted honesty even despite being well aware I'd likely receive a lecture for recklessness later on whenever we finally got out this place.

"You better Skywalker, harm her and I won't hesitate to kill you." I heard Dooku threaten from across the room. Suddenly all respect left my aura again and I turned to the elderly sith with a glare.

"Like you're so good at looking after her - your apprentice nearly killed her!" I retorted quickly in anger. The memory of seeing (y/n) fighting for her life back then was still so painful, every time I saw the faded scars on her body I felt guilty for not arriving soon enough to have saved her from the pain.

"That-

"You two Jedi get up and bring the girl!" For me of the pirates abruptly burst I got he fell and ordered while waving his blaster our way. At least I didn't have to continue this pointless argument with Dooku any longer...however I highly doubt I'm going to like what's waiting outside this cell...

As long as they don't hurt (y/n) it'll be fine, I'd suffer any pain if it meant saving her from just a little.

—————————————-
I'm not to sure about this chapter myself since it jumps around a lot but I hope you'll enjoy it, sorry if it's a bit dull or seems rushed in places, my minds kind of racing ahead to all
The future plot points I have planned. It's going to be an emotional few months that's all
I'm going to say, and I apologise in advance for a something occurring in eight months book time.
Also I'd like to take a second to mention and-the-children-too, they've been writing an amazing fan fiction while continuing to support my works and it means a great deal to me. I wish I could shout out to everyone supporting this book because you've made it such an amazing year (yes we're coming up on a year!) thank you so much, I do in fact pay attention to each and every comment of vote my work receives and only wish I had the time to come up with responses for all of you. You guys are amazing and I truly do mean that.
May the force be with you until the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 2.4K 15
A Jedi shall not know love. It was the code taught to you. But what happens when Anakin Skywalker comes back into your life and you are put under his...
236K 6K 46
BOOK 1 (Dynasty series) ☑️COMPLETED☑️ "Thought we build a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake" THEIR DYNASTY FELL... Aaliyah was dedicated to the Jed...
224K 7.9K 43
I'm a Jedi Padawan... oh wait, I'm not. No Master will pick me. I'm the fabled "Weakest Jedi." My connection to the force is so below-average I can b...
145K 2.5K 35
A couple of months after Ahsoka leaves the Order, Anakin meets an orphan girl they discover is force-sensitive. She works her way into the hearts of...