Game of Betrayal (Completed)

By AngelTweet

"Betrayal betrays the betrayer." - Annonymous Sanskar: "It was always professional, but you made it personal... More

Prologue
Chapter -1: Mighty Maheshwari's
Chapter - 2: Militant Mehra's
Chapter -3: Lost Battle
Chapter - 4: First Encounter
Chapter - 5: And the war begins!
Chapter - 6: Dirty Secrets
Chapter - 7: Damage Control
Chapter - 8: Forced Acceptance
Chapter - 9 : Tormented Hearts
Chapter - 10: Anxious Minds
Chapter - 11: Engaged! Really?
Chapter - 12 : Undying Souls
Chapter - 13: My Saviour!
Chapter - 14 : Destiny Strikes In!
Chapter - 15 : Business Rivals or Lovebirds?
Chapter - 16 : Wedding Bells
Chapter - 17 : Confessions
Chapter - 18 : Enemy Within
Chapter - 19 : Her Choice
Chapter - 20 : First Step
Chapter - 21 : Confused Minds
Chapter - 22 : Entangled Souls
Chapter - 23 : Battling Hearts
Chapter - 24 : Untold Feelings
Chapter - 25 : Changing Mindsets?
Chapter - 26 : Falling Apart
Chapter - 27 : Trip to the past
Chapter - 28 : Destiny's Payback
Chapter - 29: New Begining
Chapter - 30 : Game of Love
Chapter - 31 : Unfathomable Trust
Chapter - 32 : Pouring Hearts
Chapter - 33 : Bitter Truth
Chapter - 34 : Enemy's Attack
Chapter - 35 : Lost Soulmate
Chapter - 36 : Amending Relations
Chapter - 38 : Entrusting Love
Chapter - 39 : Demon in Disguise
Chapter - 40 : Betrayed and Broken
Chapter - 41 : Fighting Spirit
Chapter - 42 : Karma is a Bitch
Chapter - 43 : Bang on with All In
Chapter - 44 : Destiny's Verdict
Epilogue - Dream Come True!!!
Thank You my Readers

Chapter - 37 : Whisperings of Love

9.3K 458 171
By AngelTweet

"But don't you think this would have been obvious location considering Reva Aunty was brought up there?' Neil became suspicious over Sanskar's and Niren's theory.

"That place has around 50 -60 innocent harmless souls along with 15 to 20 elderly staff. They are already encircled around with their own struggle. Even I considered that place as the safest for my sessions with Myra." Sanskar dismissed while shaking his head.

"Bhai is there any place in Orphanage which we should shortlist?" Niren asked inquisitively.

"Not exactly on top of my mind. We would need to do thorough inspection." Sanskar tried to bring entire architecture of building and its surroundings in front of his scrunched eyes.

"My gut feel is that ... Something must have happened which led our enemies to change Reva Mom's location to Panchgani where they tried to kill her. We need to look in this direction as well...What was changed in that building 6 years ago? This can be one lead we should follow." Sanskar started playing with prism, his calculative mind was running with jet speed.

"I agree with you Sanskar Bhai, generally criminals tend to obtain idle or inflexibility to their strategies if they found their crime is hidden under safe blanket. They don't change their plans if they get assurance that it is hidden from everyone's eyes over longer period of time. They incline to act only when their chances of getting caught had been increased due to some unforeseen condition. That's how the criminal mind works." Niren has gained expertise to understand criminal psychology over the years.

"Agree but we have to be very careful with this search. We will land on their bulls eye if they found us getting suspicious over Orphanage." Rohan commented.

Till today they have successfully hid Reva's identity. No one was aware about her return, not even Divya or Gadodia family. Sanskar had strictly ordered everyone to hide news about his Reva Mom for her safety. No new face was allowed to enter Maheshwari house without thorough security.

"Yes, he is right. Mrs. Parvati Gadodia used to work in Orphanage, right?" Neil made a point remembering his talks with his parents.

"Hmm, I will ask Roger to find out about her involvement if any. She was one of the handful of people who hated Reva Mom." Sanskar nodded his head in agreement and continued taking a deep breath, "But the thing is what I remember, she left her orphanage job when Gadodia's started receiving aid from Dadu after death of her husband which happened when Dad was in higher school. So, I believe her involvement could be really negligible. But yes, I agree we cannot give clean chit to anyone without due scrutiny. We need to dig out about her as well."

It was late evening, Sanskar asked David to drove Mehra Business House as he needed to pick up Swara. She has started going to office from couple of days, as she was looking after day-to-day affairs of office in absence of her father.

They both joined their family for dinner, Swara was observing her husband he was drowned in thoughts, his participation was minimal. She decided to talk to him once they both were alone in their room.

Sujata had made Falooda which was Reva's one of favourite dessert. She had asked everyone to assemble at Reva's room. This had become their routine to spend most of their time with full family.

Swara and Sanskar used to talk about their day whereas Uttara used to entertain everyone with her non-stop blabbering's. Now a days, Reva was also comfortable under the presence of Swara and Uttara.

"So, how's it Reva?" Sujata asked when Reva had first sip from her dessert.

Reva just shook her head with small smile.

"Reva Mom do you really like it? I did not find it great." Sanskar made faces. He always used to try to encourage her participation in their discussions.

"What are you talking Bhai?" Uttara understood him. She purposefully started their banter passing quick wink to him.

"Come on Uttara, Mom please don't make it next time" Sanskar scrunched his nose with sulked face.

"Of course, I won't make anything now. You don't ever appreciate my efforts" Sujata tried to become dramatic while looking at Reva's face from her corner eyes.

"Don't eat it. Give it back to me" Sujata tried to snatch Reva's Falooda Glass.

Reva reluctantly released her hold over glass with bowed head.

Sujata took glass and started going towards doorstep taking slow steps while passing eye messages to Sanskar and Uttera but their concentration was fixed on Reva's frown.

Everyone was looking at Reva for her response. She gaped like a fish looking at Sujata's back every now and then.

"Sujata...I ... I ... liked it...Please let me have it" Reva mumbled in low whisper, but it was enough for everyone to hear her murmurings.

Sujata turned back and gave glass back to Reva. She was slowly recovering under the love and care showered over her from her family. Today was the first time Reva voiced out complete sentence that too voicing out her wish.

It was almost 11, when everyone started dispersing to their rooms, Swara asked Sanskar, "You have all my ears; I know you want to discuss something."

They both were going towards their room.

"Can we go on long drive?" Sanskar asked.

"Drive no way Sanskar. At this hour. You know..." Sujata heard them from back. She was concerned to send her children out of house at this hour and that too after the attack.

"Mom don't worry. We will take security with us. And till what time we will be caged in this house fearing against evil? We need to live our normal life." Sanskar convinced his mother.

After long convincing session with his mother Swara and Sanskar drove to Orphanage surrounded by security cars.

"Orphanage? What are we doing here Sanskar?" Swara asked while coming out from passenger door.

Sanskar moved towards her and wrap his arm around her shoulders. He took her towards the small garden and sat along with her on the bench.

"Swara we suspect Reva Mom was kept here before I found her in Panchgani" Sanskar provided her details about his talks with rest others.

"What are you saying? She was hiding here?" Swara was stunned with revealations.

"She was KEPT HIDDEN over here Swara" Sanskar stressed.

"Why?" Swara asked with analyzing gaze.

"That's what we need to figure out. Along with why...who... who was the mastermind behind this heinous act?" Sanskar gritted his teeth, he clenched his fist.

"I trust you. We will surely get to the root of this mystery" Swara rubbed his arm. Her touch always worked on him as remedy, he calmed down. He raised his finger to show her the garden.

"Swara, I used to play over there with kids sometimes cricket or sometimes football. Mom used to sit here watching us but every time we came here her eyes used to become glassy. When I started learning Guitar, she used to force me to bring it here and sang for these kids." Sanskar slipped in memory lane, his eyes turned glassy.

"I have gut feel Swara, Reva Mom was here only. She was just in front of me whole time, but I was unaware about her presence. She must have been looking at me with lot of hope, right? She loved me so much as her son, but I failed her. I was busy with my life when she was facing all those tortures" Sanskar felt stream of tears on his cheeks. He turned to look other side.

Swara looked at her broken husband.

Sanskar was crying, it was for the first time she was seeing Sanskar in his broken state.

From last one year she had observed him. She had seen his arrogant, cold, self centred, anti-social shade as business rival. Post their marriage her perception about him changed to calm, composed, responsible, humble, protective son and brother. Recently she had been experiencing his utmost caring and loving side as her husband.

"No Sanskar, you did not fail as son, but you proved that you are the best son, one should ask for. You took care of her when you were not even aware about her true identity. She is so much dependent on you. I feel jealous of your two's bonding. I never got her love. Over my entire childhood, I thought she was lady who just loved her own self. I hated her in-fact abhorred her... but over last week, I am happy that my assumptions are proved as wrong. I feel stabbed when she does not recognise me. My own mother does not recognise me. Is this my punishment for hating her all these years?" Swara started sobbing heavily hiding her face in his chest.

"No Swara... please understand her medical condition. She will recognize you Swara... I promise, I will make her remember but at the same time we need to be very cautious. In this process we should not make her remind horrible days of her life" Sanskar rubbed her back wrapping her in his embrace.

"When Sanskar?" Swara asked impatiently.

"Soon Swara, just have some patience. I have figured out some of ways, but I will need your help. Will you help me?" Sanskar questioned wiping her tears.

"Of course, Sanskar" Swara nodded her head.

Over last one week, her innocent heart had overpowered her mind to trust her mother. Her mother's current condition had dissolved all the walls of her hatred. Her hatred was gone the day she saw her devastated mother on hospital bed.

"Swara these days, I often think that if we would not have lost Reva Mom, our lives would have been lot different." Sanskar initiated once again after a long moment of silence.

"Yes... you are right. We might have grown up being friends... may be best friends" Swara agreed with nod and small smile.

"Yes ... we would have studied in same school" Sanskar took deep breath.

"Yes... you would have protected me against getting bullied" Swara leaned over his shoulder.

"Yes ... I would have thrashed all boys from our school for ogling at you" Sanskar pressed his lips to supress his chuckle.

"Yes... I would have become the first one to wish you on your every birthday" Swara's lips stretched in smile.

"Yes... I would have helped you in your studies being your senior" Sanskar dreamed.

"Yes... I would have learned to trust and believe on friendship, love from my childhood" Swara felt slight pang in her heart.

"Yes ... I would have proposed you in most dramatic way" Sanskar replied amusingly.

"Yes ... I would have accepted after lot of tantrums" Swara grinned with bright smile and shiny eyes.

"Yes ... We would have run away marriage as our fathers might have opposed it" Sanskar smiled broadly.

"Yes... and our mother's would have defended us." Swara stared laughing loudly shaking her head.

"Life would have become drastically different. Much simpler" Sanskar tightened his grip over her.

"Why Sanskar? Why we had to gone through with all this? Why our life was not as simple as others? Why Sanskar?" Swara asked facing the reality of their life. Their journey over last one year from rivals to life partners to soulmates flashed in front of her glassy eyes.

"Because we are special Swara. We are soulmates. Destiny made us apart but she only brought us back together." Sanskar pulled her close and kissed her hairs.

They both spent some time sitting over bench and glancing at the three-storey building. Swara had kept her head on his shoulder and was thinking how her mother would have spent most years of her life in this vicinity. Whereas Sanskar's eyes roaming over the building to find out any place which could be a place where his mother would have been kept locked down for more than a decade.

His gaze went to janitor cum storeroom beside building. It had been converted into small house for watchman's family couple of years back. He remembered his childhood days when orphanage kids used to get scare to go near this structure mentioning stories about some ghost. He never believed but ignored being child. 'I need to ask Roger to check about this' Sanskar took mental note while staring at the small structure.

It was morning when Swara and Sanskar both were getting ready. Swara was putting her sindoor when Sanskar turned to her and back hugged her nuzzling his face in her luscious hairs inhaling her smell.

"Mr. Maheshwari getting romantic early in the morning...You don't have any meetings for the day" Swara teased looking at his reflection from mirror.

"Its Sanskar for you... It's been long time we spend sometime together... just two of us. I think I should propose to shift your office location to sunshine floor to keep you close to me. I don't even mind to share my cabin with you in-fact I will love it." His husky voice, his hot breath, his lips over her neck were weakening Swara's knees. She held his hands which were on her stomach pulling her more to his chest.

"Sanskar" Swara moaned his name melting in his arms. His Jimmy Choo perfume was increasing her crave for him.

He started showering open mouth kisses in her neck hearing his name in her melodious voice.

He turned her in swift movement taking out her formal light grey suit jacket. He started nibbling her collar bones, her neck, her jaw line, her cheeks making her breathless. He raised his fingers to open the first button of her navy-blue colour formal shirt, but his lips did not leave touch of her skin even for a millisecond.

"You are becoming irresistible now a days." Sanskar hardly whispered and smashed his lips with hers. With Swara's ardent response, their kiss turned in to a passionate one. They broke the kiss feeling breathing heavily.

He gave quick peck on her forehead breaking their moment, "I am sorry you have do touch up again." He teased while wiping her lipstick which was smudged after their heated make out.

"You have to change your shirt. Cringed shirt does not go with your reputation" Swara blushed hard showing pink lipstick marks on his yellow shirt. She moved towards mirror to take tissue to wipe her face.

This had become their routine while getting ready. After touching up Swara looked back at her husband, he had removed his shirt and was in his vest looking for his shirt in his wardrobe.

"Swara you don't need to stare at me. This is all yours" Sanskar teased shuffling between his shirts not turning his eyes to her.

Swara was lost in his charm, looking at her shirtless deadly handsome husband she felt her cheeks getting warmed up.

His teased voice broke her trance, Swara scrunched her nose and pushed him back standing between him and wardroabe. She took out his shirt and matching tie from his drawer to make her highly romantic husband ready to go for office.

They both came downstairs for breakfast and were surprised to see Reva sitting on the dining chair with Anurag.

It was first day when Reva came out of her room and joined every one for breakfast. This was result of efforts by Anurag and Sujata's love and care.

It had been two more days, Sanskar had messaged Singhania brothers as Roger had something to discussed with everyone. Sighania family were invited for dinner and they were spending quality family time. Sanskar, Neil and Niren assembled at Maheshwari House Study room post dinner.

"Sir you were right that out house was renovated some 6 years back. Earlier it was storage cum janitor room." Roger confirmed Sanskar's doubt.

"What caused for sudden request of renovation?" Niren questioned.

"New appointment for admin head for Orphanage. Earlier Mrs. Shah used to look after the administration, but she retired in the month of Jan 2015. So, management body appointed new admin head. They offered new employee a place to stay in Orphanage in her initial days of employment but then she shifted her residence to rented apartment and now from last 2 years this small out house is occupied by watchman's family." Roger provided information found out by his team.

"There is chance Mrs. Shah was the one person who knew about Reva Mom being kept hidden in that building. Because I don't think our enemy would have been successful in keeping her hidden for long time without any help from someone from Orphanage" Niren made his point which earned acknowledgement from every one.

"Roger, we need to find out Mrs. Shah...also we need to drill current admin head indirectly to know further" Sanskar suggested.

"My team is already working on tracing her. As per HR records of Orphanage she had provided .... her current location should be in Nasik." Roger informed.

It was beautiful morning of weekend, Reva was with Anurag and Sujata in her room. When she heard melodious voice from outside of her room.

'Chanda Re Chanda Re, Dheere Se Muska
Haule Se Haule Se, Palkon Mein Chhup Ja
Chanda Re Chanda Re, Dheere Se Muska
Haule Se Haule Se, Palkon Mein Chhup Ja
Haule Se Haule Se, Chhan... Chhan Chhana
Baadal Ke Jhule Pe, Khan... Khan Khana
Haule Se Haule Se, Baadal Ke Jhule Pe Muska
Chanda Re Chanda Re, Dheere Se Muska'

Reva scrunched her forehead and tightly closed her eyes when her mind registered the words. Flashes of her singing this lullaby to one small girl flashed in front of her eyes.

"Shona" Reva took deep breath and clutched her doll near her chest caressing her hairs.

She tried to get up from her seat and Anurag helped her. Reva started taking small steps in the direction of voice to find the source. Anurag and Sujata shared brief eye lock with small smile.

Reva halted at door for a moment, but then again melodious voice hit her eardrum making her restless. After much of thought she took first step out of room alone to move towards the direction. Voice took her towards Swara and Sanskar's room.

She pushed the door slightly to peep inside, Swara was there singing the lullaby with closed eyes. It was for the first time when Reva stared at her face, her features. They looked much similar to her little Shona.

Reva kept on staring at Swara's face, her lips stretched in small smile as her heart recognised its most precious possession, but her mind was drifting towards her five-year-old innocent Shona.

Swara stopped singing when she felt continuous gaze of her mother, she was staring at her with moist eyes. She closed her eyes when Reva turned to go back.

Tears started streaming over Swara's cheeks. Her soul was stabbed with hundred needles.

Sanskar was standing in corner of the room with dropped shoulders. He ruffled his hairs, shaking his head taking deep breaths. It was his plan to bring Swara and Reva closer. But looked like, it was still long way to go for him to bring mother and daughter closer to each other.

Swara started sobbing badly, her mother was not recognising her was the most heart wrenching feeling. Though she hated her over the years, her inner child wanted to keep her head in her mother's lap.

Sanskar took step towards Swara to console but he halted in his tracks when Reva turned back.

Swara felt soothing yet shivering touch on her cheeks. She abruptly opened her eyes to find her mother in front of her wiping her tears. Reva herself did not understand why she could not hear Swara's sobs, automatically her feet turned towards her.

Reva carefully wiped her daughter's tears, looking in her innocent eyes. She nodded her head in no and gave quick small smile. She tapped Swara's chubby cheeks with tips of her fingers still gaping at her pale face.

Reva took her hand back and then turned to go back out of their room. Swara kept on staring at her retiring figure. It was her first moment with her mother when she felt abundant love of her mother.

Reva turned to look at her daughter for once and then left from the room.

Swara palmed her face crying with happiness. It was for the first time in these two weeks her mother had recognised her presence.

Sanskar came towards his wife and wrap his arms around her to take in bear hug.

Swara kept her head on his chest and fisted his shirt, finally her mind and heart had found it's solace.

"Thank you" Swara mumbled against his chest.

In that one moment her heart whispered to her that she was in love with this man who had brought world down to her feet. She smiled closing her eyes which were shedding happy tears against his chest with the realization of the purest feeling of this universe which is none other than love.

"Anything for you love" Sanskar tightened his grip over her.

After her first encounter with her mother, Swara also became frequent visitor to Reva's room to spend maximum time with her mother. Her mother used to stare at her face every time when they were infront of each other this was increasing Swara's hope to get recognised by her own mother one day.

It was just two days for Swara's birthday and Sanskar along with his family and friends were planning big surprise for his wife. Swara knew something was going on under her nose when she was alway kicked out of study room for their discussions about surprise. She knew her husband would gift her something which nobody would have think of till today. She was content under his love and care.

"Its Ragini Gadodia Sir" Roger declared earning loud gasped from everyone and continue, "Yes Sir, we have enough evidence which will prove Ragini Gadodia'a involvement in Anurag Sir's attack. We can easily establish tele communication between attacker and her. Though they used VOIP calls, IP addresses are matching with their devices along with location. Also bank transaction can act as major proof. Attacker is harassing her for remaining amount ... again we have message and call history as proof. We were tracing Shekhar Gadodia but he seems to be unaware about her actions."

"But what she would get in return for attacking Anurag Uncle?" Samaira asked being skeptical. It was night time and all youngsters were assembled in Maheshwari house study room.

"Come on Samaira, attacking Anurag Uncle was step one and blaming Sanskar for the attack was step two" Neil pointed out clenching his fist to control his anger.

"Exactly, the reporter who was blaming Sir was her paid puppet. We drilled him, he is ready to become our witness" Roger responded professionally.

"That means she wanted to create misunderstandings between me and Swara" Sanskar gritted his teeth.

"I am not gonna leave her" Swara was fuming with anger. Ragini would have been buried in her grave if she was in front of her. She tried to get up gritting her teeth.

"Swara wait" Sanskar held her hand and again made her sit beside him on couch.

"Sanskar, that psycho girl tried to harm two most important people of my life. I am not gonna spare her. What does she think of herself?" Swara was fuming with anger.

"I know what you are feeling Swara. Just calm dowm" Sanskar tried to control his furious wife.

"Calm down" Swara huffed disappointingly "seriously you are saying this?"

"Yes, I am saying this. Right now, even I want to strangle her till she dies but we have to play this game to finish our every enemy. We are in war zone." Sanskar made her aware about the reality.

"What is going on in your shitty brain?" Neil was observing his best friend, he was too much calm to respond for this situation which was indicating upcoming storm.

"How to win this battle?" Sanskar smirked and continued, "first step for wining any battle is to weaken your enemies. It's an age old tactic ... divide and rule."

"Explain" Neil scrunched his forehead being confused.

"What will happen if Ragini Gadodia gets arrested in the charge of attempt to murder of Anu Papa, and her involvement in this attack would be established by Siddhant Sengupta to save his creepy son" Sanskar carefully used words for his sentence.

"Fuck man" Neil shouted on top of his voice when his brain processed devilish plan of his best friend. This shout broke the deep silence of the room.

"Neil language" Samaira hit her husband on his back.

"You are such an asshole" Rohan shouted on video call.

"If we can do this then this will surely break them" Niren was also stunned with this plan.

"Yes Niren, just imagine if these proofs landed in Siddhant Uncle's hands he will surely pass them to Police. He loved his son and he is trying his best to take him out of custody. So, we will give him option to choose either his son or friend. I know him, he will surely choose his son and Shekhar Gadodia will go against him when he will get to know that his daughter went behind the bars because of his age old friend. They will surely fall apart and then finishing them would be way too easy." Sanskar smriked devilishly.

"You right Sanskar. Let's do it in your way" Swara agreed.

"Roger, make sure to safely handover these proofs to Siddhant Sengupta. Our involvement should be undercover. He will do our rest of the work. This should be captured on every media platform. We want to see live telecast of her arrest" Sanskar ordered raising his eyebrows.

"Rest assured Sir. Tomorrow we will have breaking news." Roger replied and left from study room.

"Do you think Siddhant Uncle will fall in our trap?" Swara asked being perplexed.

"He will surely. If he could betray Dad and Divya Aunty then..." Sanskar left his sentence in middle shaking his head with disappointment.

"And I will make sure that she will rot in Jail for long time" Niren confirmed.

Gadodia family were unaware about the storm which was going to hit their home, for them it was a normal day.

"Shekhar we need to do something. We are losing Laddoo day by day" Parvati was concerned over her granddaughter's fate.

"I know Ma, we are getting trapped from all sides. I will talk to her" Shekhar tried to assure his mother. He was cornered from all sides by Sanskar.

"Shekhar, I think we should consult some doctor. You know..." Sharmishtha was worried for her daughter increased obsessive tendency.

"My daughter is not mad... Get this thing in your brain" Shekhar warned her raising his eyelashes.

"Sir, ACP Ashutosh is there in drawing room along with some other police officers. They are asking for Ragini Didi" maid informed.

Shekhar and Gadodia ladies came to drawing room.

"We are here to arrest Ms. Ragini Gadodia in the charge of attempt to murder of Anurag Mehra" ACP declared reason for his visit earning loud gasped from Gadodia ladies.

"Are you out of your mind officer? You are talking about my daughter" Shekhar became furious.

"What are they saying Shekhar?" Parvati slumped down on nearest couch.

"We have proofs against her and also we have warrant" ACP showed papers to Shekhar.

"Dare you touch my daughter" Shekhar tore papers without even looking at them.

"Mr. Shekhar Gadodia please cooperate with us else we will arrest you as well" ACP was stern with his ask, "I request you to please call Ms. Ragini."

"Shekhar please do something" Sharmishtha pleaded to her husband. She folded her hands in front of ACP but her pleadings were left unheard.

ACP ordered lady police officer to go with maid and bring Ragini down looking at Gadodia family's protest.

"My Ladddoo can never do such a thing" Parvati was crying, she felt slight pain in her chest.

Lady police office brought Ragini who was shouting at the  top of her voice. Lady Police officers were dragging her over stairs and Ragini was trying to use all her force to release their hold.

"I did not do anything. This is all done by that Swara. She snatched my Sanskar. I will not leave her. I will kill her." Ragini was crying and shouting repeating her own words. She had totally lost her control over her mind due to her obsession.

"Laddoo, don't worry I will take you out of this" Shekhar assured trying to control the situation.

It took some efforts by lady police officers to get control over her. Parvati snd Sharmishtha kept on staring at their daughter's retiring figure with helplessness.

Shekhar left behind police force to get legal aid to free his daughter.

'Did you see the news?' Swara saw message on her phone from her husband. She was watching latest breaking news from her office cabin. Ragini's painful cries gave relief to her heart which was crumbled after life threatening attack on her father.

'Yes, but still I want to settle my scores with her' Swara typed message and hit send.

Next moment her phone vibrated flashing 'Sanskar Calling'.

"Calm down my firecracker. You will get your chance, just let police finish their proceedings" Sanskar pressed his lips to suppress his chuckle.

"I am just gonna..." Swara was interrupted.

"I am ordering UberEats to deliver your favourite Black Currant Ice Cream to your office. Just have it. It will cool you down" Sanskar knew very well how to change her mood.

"Instead of UberEats driver, I would prefer some personal touch to delivery" Swara replied in flirty tone.

"Are you flirting with me Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari?" Sanskar teased.

"Congratulations. Finally... You get it" Swara left sigh of relief.

"I will pick you up at 7, we will go home together" Sanskar informed.

"What is my surprise?" Swara asked again from last two days she was asking for her birthday surprise.

"12 am my dear love" Sanskar replied knowing well what was going to hit him.

"I hate you Mr. Maheshwari. You are a worst husband" Swara cut the call in frustration. She was back to her firecracker mode.

Sanskar's cabin boomed with his bright laughter.

It was night and Swara was acting her best to show her husband that she was sleeping in deep slumber in his embrace. She could guess by his moments that he was checking his watch again and again to wish her exactly at 12 am.

"Happy Birthday Swara" Sanskar kissed her forehead when clock stuck at 12.

"Thank you." Swara giggled opening her eyes.

Sanskar turned her and hover over her petit figure not putting his weight. He caressed her hairs and then kissed her passionately on his lips.

"Wish you many many happy returns of the day my love" Sanskar mumbled against her lips.

After their little romance, Sanskar got up from bed and pulled her along with him.

"It's time for your surprise gift" he grinned but crossed his fingers with the hope.

He took her to their home theatre where her pictures were flashing on big movie screen. First picture was from the hospital, it was the day she was born. Reva was holding her, and Anurag had held his two precious possessions in his side embrace. And they both were looking at baby with moist eyes. One by one pictures were flashing which was depicting small world of Anurag, Reva and their little princess, then some of her pictures when they were in London, her graduation and finally her marriage pictures.

It was almost 20 minutes depicting her entire life till today. The slid show ended with her picture with full family which they had recently clicked post Reva's return.

"Thank you" Swara had leaned over Sanskar with teary eyes but her lips were adorned with bright smile.

"Shona" Swara heard soft melodious mumblings from her back. For a moment she felt she was dreaming.

"Shona" This time Swara turned to come face to face with her mother.

Reva along with rest other family members were standing at her back.

"Shona" Reva again asked murmuring while caressing her cheeks.

Swara nodded her head in agreement.

Reva had seen all pictures of Swara over the slid show. Somewhere her mind had to bow in front of her heart which finally accepted her daughter.

"Mumma" Swara could barely mumbled.

Reva kept on caressing her features with her figures. Swara was crying with happiness as her soothing touch was giving solace to her tormented heart.

"Shona" Reva called her again in wet voice.

"I missed you Mumma" Swara hugged her mother.

"My Shona. Happy Birthday" Reva wrapped her arms around her daughter.

"Gift" Reva gave her doll to Swara.

"Thank you Mumma. This is the best gift I can ask for" Swara took the doll and once again hugged her mother.

Both mother and daughter wiped each other's tears.

Everyone's eyes had turned teary looking at the scene.

"You did it Son" Anurag wrapped his arms around Sanskar's shoulder.

"We did it Anu Papa" Sanskar also became teary.

Everyone wished Swara after long emotional moment. Swara cut the cake and Sanskar was looking at her. She was standing in between her parents. She was grinning brightly like a five-year-old girl. Swara took piece of cake and fed her mother and then father. Today, smile was not leaving her lips. Uttara was taking their pictures.

"Sanskar come here" Anurag called him breaking his trance.

"Happy Birthday my love" Sanskar kissed her forehead after feeding her piece of cake.

Reva's whole concentration was on Swara. She was continuously touching her face and mumbling "Shona." She was not leaving her hold from her daughter's hand.

Her every touch, her soft calls were acting as immediate remedy to Swara's pierced heart. She was feeling top of the world.

It was after some time everyone started dispersing to their rooms. Reva was still holding her hand not letting her go away from her eyes. Even Swara wanted to spend maximum time with her mother. Though, she was not talking much but still for Swara her touch, her recognition was more important.

Sanskar blinked in assurance with nod to Swara and left for their room where as Swara went to her parent's room.

Swara slept beside Reva, she was tapping her over her chest and was caressing her hairs to make her daughter sleep. She kissed her daughter's forehead when Swara slipped in deep slumber. Anurag got teary as finally he got his family back.

It was morning when Swara opened her eyes. She was sleeping in between her parents like a small kid. Her mother had put her one arm on her chest and Anurag had kept his one hand on her head. Both were sleeping on her either sides but facing their little princess.

Swara carefully moved their hold over her body, she kissed their cheeks not disturbing their sleep and sneaked out of the room. This was like a dream come true morning for her.

Swara came back to her room where her husband was sleeping on his stomach holding her pillow near his chest. She carefully made her place in his embrace taking away that pillow.

She snuggled in his embrace. Her movements disturbed Sanskar's sleep. He lazily opened his eyes. "Swara" he mumbled trying to open his eyes but tightening his grip over her figure.

"Happy birthday love" Sanskar stared in her eyes.

"I love you Sanskar... I love you from bottom of my heart" Swara gave light peck on his lips.

*********************************************

Precap:

What will be Sanskar's reaction for Swara's confession?

How will be Swara's birthday eve celebrations?

Will the link found in Orphanage will lead towards the root of mystery?

Will there be an equation change between Shekhar and Siddhant?

Who will get to know about Reva's return?

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.2K 34
A Swasan Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
162K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
28.7K 1.4K 40
A STORY ABOUT THE TRUTH THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING A MYSTERY PLUS ROMANTIC FANFICTION TRAILER😉😉😉: a girl is looking at a picture with hurt and ang...
1.8M 92.4K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...