Force bound Feelings (Anakin...

By Arialternateendings

A story that will follow the entire saga with its own individual twists and turns, please do give it a try yo... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chqpter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chaoter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thiry nine
Chapter forty
Chapter fourty one
Chapter fourty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter fourty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chaoter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy one
Chaoter seventy two
Chapter seventy three
Chapter seventy four
Chapter seventy five
Chapter seventy six
Chapter seventy seven
Chapter seventy eight
Chapter seventy nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty one
Chapter eighty two
Chapter eighty three
Ari's tibute
Chapter eighty four
Cbapter eighty five
Chapter eighty six
Chapter eighty seven
Chapter eighty eight
Chapter eighty nine
Chapter ninety
Chapter ninety one
Chapter ninety two
Chapter ninety three
Chapter ninety four
Chapter ninety five
Chapter ninety six
Chapter ninety seven
Chapter ninety eight
Chapter ninety nine
Chapter one hundred
Chapter one hundred and one
Chapter one hundred and two
Chapter one hundred and three
Chapter one hundred and four
Chapter one hundred and five
Chapter one hundred and six
Chapter one hundred and seven
Chapter one hundred and eight
Chapter one hundred and nine
Chapter one hundred and ten
Chapter one hundred and eleven
Chapter one hundred and twelve
Chapter one hundred and thirteen
Chapter one hundred and fourteen
Chapter one hundred and fifteen
Chapter one hundred and sixteen
Chapter one hundred and seventeen
Please read
Chapter one hundred and eighteen
Chapter one hundred and nineteen
Chapter one hundred and twenty
Chapter one hundred and twenty one
Chapter one hundred and twenty two
Chapter one bundred and twenty three
Chapter one hundred and twenty four
Chapter one hundred and twenty five
Final Chapter
A fhousand comments later

Chapter forty seven

2.5K 77 40
By Arialternateendings

My blade clashed against Anakins in a flurry of movement. Kaida always taught me to act fast though Anakin was definitely swifter. He stayed within the same little box he'd originally been stood in leaving me to do all the work. However I had a secret weapon, well I was a secret weapon. As I pressed my blade to his I moved my body closer, brushing my leg forward against his thigh. The mans brows furrowed and his lips pursed showing a clear boyish confusion. Seeing my opening I smirked and lifted my leg higher planting a kick against his abdomen and knocking him back.

"You sneaky little..." He mumbled at a whisper while jumping back to his feet. I clashed my saber to his again with a smirk, proud I'd finally managed to gain some ground on him.

"Gotta be quicker Skywalker." I chuckled while aiming a blow from fist towards his jaw. I really didn't want to punch my fiancé but I didn't want to loose either. However I didn't have to worry about that since his hand matched round my wrist before I could land the blow. Eyes crossing to his I saw that mischievous glint as he pulled me close into his chest.

"I think we both know I don't." He whispered before placing a peck on my cheek during the fluid movement of tugging me round and disarming me. Finding myself crumpled down on the floor with my hair in my eyes I grunted and pushed the strands back from my face seeing Anakins hand outstretched towards me.

"Wow that was amazing!" I heard Ari exclaimed from across the halls as her and Ahsoka took some rushed steps over to join us.

"You both moved so fast!" Ahsoka added as the pair came into view. Taking Anakins hand I resisted the urge to pull him down with me and instead hoisted myself back to my feet. Dusting myself down I gave a sigh and stood there by my dear fiance as he turned to address the girls.

"Yeah well, me and (y/n) go way back, we've got to be fast just to try and remain unpredictable, but don't try being quick just to try and be clever, it's always best to take thing one step at a time." Anakin spoke across to them seeming more like a master than ever. He was looking out for them even in the advice he gave, trying to be constructive and yet still ensure their safety. I was so proud of him I almost didn't want to get him back for defeating me.

"Okay so like, we should practise what we know?" Ari asked always being the one to speak up and question everything with bright curiosity.

"Precisely." Anakin agreed with a smile as he gave the girl a nod.

"So master, what would you recommend we practise for the battlefield?" Ahsoka stepped
Forward to ask after Ari, blue eyes shifting between the pair of us. I looked to Anakin and stepped forward to answer the question.

"You should both focus on defence, this war is no game, Anakin and I will teach you all we can but for the most part just focus of staying safe and if you're ever in doubt don't hesitate to ask for help." I responded trying not to worry them but at the same time remaining completely serious. I really didn't want these two to get injured, they were so sweet and young and a war zone was not where they should be trained. Which reminded me, I'd talked to Leia about getting some amour made for the pair. I wonder if she'd got round to it yet...

"Ok so just practise what we know?" Ahsoka asked looking for confirmation it seemed.

"Exactly, and we'll be sure to give you both pointers along the way. I promise not a second of your training will be boring." With a smile a finished as I hitched my skirt up once more and clipped my saber back in place. The pair seemed pleasantly elated by my comment, even Anakin seeming a bit excited. It was true though, if for the worse reason of this war life as padawans would be far from normal for these two. But me and Anakin would always ensure their safety.

At least I hoped we could.

"Master Skywalker," a familiar voice called across from the doorway and the four of us all looked round. Sure enough there stood the light blue twi'lek adorned in purple that I knew as Leia. Well, seems everyone knew her as Leia to, she did hang around the temple a lot. "I don't mean to intrude but the council requests you and your padawans presence, I believe they have a new mission for the both of you." The woman spoke politely from the door with a kind smile across her lips.

"Oh in that case we'll be right up-

"Actually they just asked for Skywalker and miss Tano loth cat. It seems the mission isn't serious enough to require all four of you." Leia interrupted managing to put. Positive spin on an otherwise bitter request. A little discounted I stepped back again and gave a nod of understanding.

"Okay then, we'll go see what they want, hopefully it's nothing major." Anakin spoke up to clear the air, sparing me an apologetic glance as he passed by. He placed a hand on the young tortugas shoulder and led her toward the door.

"Alright, please contact us right away when you know more." I replied while watching him walk to the door, looking as Leia stepped to the side to let him pass. Anakin gave me a half smile and one of his fun little salutes before exiting the room.

"See you later Soka!" Ari called after her friend with a wave as they left out into the hall. Cute little girl.

"Oh (y/n) dear I have the shoulder guards they asked for, a friend of mine in the republic amour gifted me so clone amour that was otherwise going to scrap so I milder it from that." Leia spoke up once the door had closed again, walking over and pulling the bag from off her shoulder, letting it fall to the floor with a small thud.

"Amour? But I thought Skyguy made you some?" Ari questioned as she looked between me and the Twi'lek while I took a few paces over towards her.

"It's not for me it's for you." I hummed as my friend pulled out the lightweight yet blaster deflecting amour. Ever since I'd first seen Ari and Ahsoka out on the battlefield wearing nothing protective I'd been thinking of providing them some extra protection. Call it a master instinct to protect but I just could bare the thought of them heading out so exposed like that again. That's why I commissioned Leia to make some light weight shoulder and arm guards for the pair. At least 5har way they had the choice to wear extra protection and I could of course advise they did.

"For me..? Huh you think I need amour..?" Ari responded while walking up behind me. The girl really did t seem to understand just how dangerous the war was. Though maybe that was for the best.

"If I need it you need it, though it's your choice to wear it or not-but I really hope you will." Perhaps with a bit more than a little bias I responded to the girl as I crossed my eyes to hers. In my hands wear the white arm guards painted with a strip of bright pink. Even Leia must've heard about Ari's liking of the colour at some point.

"What loth-car means is 'please where the amour because I love you to much to see you hurt'" Leia chimed in doing a jokey impression of me with her hands clasped together in a pleading motion. All of us laughed a bit though kind was a little awkward.

"Ooo pink! Me likey!" The girl exclaimed brightly as soon as she caught sight of the arm guards. She took them right from my hands and I wasn't about to stop her. Raising a brow and staying quiet I watched as she fiddled with and clasps and slid the guards up over her forearms.

"Oh good they fit, I was a little worried my measurements may be off." Leia spoke with a holy relief as the amour clicked into place around the girls forearms. To my relief Ari seemed very pleased with the armour and was fully captivated watching how the joint over her wrist moved to allowed flexibility between the two panels.

"What do you think Ari? Light enough for you?" I questioned placing a hand on the girls shoulder and tilting my head down towards her. She looked up with a bright smile and met my gaze with a hum and a nod.

"Yep! They're awesome thanks!" She cheered with that same adorable smile. Smiling back at her I ran a hand over her hair and gave it a ruffle.

"Glad you like them kiddo, now let's get to the training," I responded giving her a little nudge back towards the centre of the room. Peering back over my shoulder I smiled to my old friend. "Thanks Leia, I appreciate your help with this, hopefully I'll get some time to drop by the shop soon." I called across as me and my padawan headed away to train. I still wasn't quite sure what I'd reach her yet, but perhaps just some basic duel training would suffice.

"Sure thing loth-cat." Leia hummed before leaving the room.

Now, to training...

The day went by without any real events: me and Ari trained hard before heading to our respective quarters in the temple to pack up our things, that's how I ended up in my room packing up books and such into crates. As I was dusting books before placing them in the box I heard the door open then swiftly close again.

"I thought I might find you here," The familiar low vow of Anakin spoke up in a pleased manner. Looking round I saw the man in question leant in the doorway with a handsome smile across his perfect lips. "How was training?" He asked while crossing over to help me pack up my things.

"Pretty good actually, though I would've liked Ahsoka to have been there," I hummed in response as he reached over my head and collect the books that I couldn't reach. "Speaking of which how was your meeting?" I asked while glancing back over my shoulder to look his way again. The man grimaced slightly and ran a hand back through his hair.

"About as well as it could I guess..." He sighed and sat down on the side of my bed, giving a small grunt as he did so. "They have a new posting for Ahsoka and I, nothing to important just basic stuff but I'll be away for a little while it seems, still, I'm kind of glad you'll be here, at least I'll know your safe." Anakin added as his blue eyes cast up towards mine, a slightly guilty smirk across his lips. Rolling my eyes o shifted over and sat by them. Of course Anakin was relived I wouldn't be joining him, as far as he was concerned it was way safer.

"Anakin..." I was about to say how I'd always be safer at his side but then trailed off. It was probably best to let him believe I'd be safer at the temple for now. "You know I'll miss you..." I spoke quietly instead while laying my hand atop his.

"...I know Angel, I promise I'll come back as some as I can." Anakin responded in a warm comforting tone as he laced his fingers with mine. I could tell Anakin was just as reluctant I as to be apart again. So much had gone wrong previous times, we'd never seemed to spectate in a favourable fashion. Exhaling I laid my head against his shoulders and snuggled closer, savouring his warmth while I could. Anakin ran his hand round my waist and pulled me ever closer.

"...promise me you'll be careful...I don't want you getting hurt before our wedding." I whispered while casting my eyes round and offering my fiancé a shy smile. Anakin learnt over me and pressed an adoring kiss to my forehead.

"You don't have to worry about me love, I'll always come back to you." He replied lovingly while cupping my my cheek with one hand and tilting my head over my shoulder towards him while his other hand hooked round my stomach. My smile brightened a little s I stared up into his beautiful eyes. However as I was staring Into his mesmerising gaze I noticed his brows furrow down in what appeared to be confusion. Scanning my sights further down I noticed his lips part with an intake of breath as he stared down at me, well more like through me. I jumped slightly as I felt his hand feel over my stomach, almost like he was feeling for something - which other than a few near healed scars there was nothing.

"Hey hey, not so handsy mister." I chuckled a little nervously while placing my hand over his to stop the slightly tickling action. Immediately he stopped and shook his head, looking back into my eyes apologetically as though coming out a trance. He immediately drew his hand back and rested it on my hip instead.

"Sorry sorry, thought I...ah never-mind, must've been my imagination," he apologised with a nervous chuckle and a slight embarrassment present to his expression and his pulled the hand from her cheek and ran his fingers through his hair. "Anyway let's get these boxes back to the apartment before dark, Obi wan says we have to leave in the morning so I'll help you get everything set up before I go - oh and I thought Padmè could have lunch with you tomorrow-

"Anakin I'll be fine, you don't need to bother Padmè - you're already called her haven't you." I interrupted while turning fully to watch my husband-to-be, rolling my eyes as I realised he wasn't surfeiting but rather informing me. It wasn't I didn't appreciate his care but I didn't want to bother Padmè when she had so much work to do - and I really could take care of myself.

"Don't be mad, she called this morning wanting to meet up - I just took advantage of that for you." He responded quickly in defence while pulling me closer to his chest as though a subliminal apology. Anakin was always the best at being quietly apologetic when he thought he was in the wrong. He'd always been that way, well towards me at least.

"Alright alright, thank you - but seriously don't worry about me," I responded giving a chuckle, letting him know I wasn't mad. Not one but, how could I be. " I'm not the one going to war after all." I added before leaning up and giving him a peck on the cheek. I then weaved back out from his hold and moved to pick up the crate, using the force as a cheer for some assurance since all the books made for heavy cargo.

"Fair point, in that case can I expect a warm welcome on my return..?" Anakin questioned while getting up and up to aching behind me, leaning his head over my shoulder and snaking his hands round my waist. I blushed slightly and gave a laugh at his flirtatious manner knowing precisely what he meant.

"Perhaps," I hummed fluttering my lashes at him for a second to mirror the flirtatious nature of my fiancé. As I mentioned early, today I was all for playing his little games. "...or maybe I could just say a special goodbye tonight." I preposed with a smirk of my own. Leaving the suggestion to sink in I causally moved towards the door and used the force to open it. Peering back over my shoulder I saw Anakin stood completely still: a dreamy smile across his lips, eyes distant like he was off in his own world again.

Oh I'm good.

Seconds later Anakin shook his head and ran his hands over his face like he was trying to push the tempting thought. He quickly righted himself and turned on his heels towards me, eyes scanning my body toe to eyes, then lips, then eyes again. He the. Cleared his throat and looked away, walking over to join me at the door.

"You win, I'll stop flirting just...argh force don't tease me like that." The man mumbled giving me a side glance before stepping out the room.

"Yes!" I whisper cheered to myself in delight of winning our little game. The realisation then hit me he was already half way down the hall and I quickly hurried to catch up.

"Anakin wait up! You know I can't drive!" I called after, watching as he stopped and held the exit door up ahead with an amused smirk.

"Oh so now you need me?" He joked raising a brow as I caught up.

"Oh shut up, you know I always need you sand man." I replied with an eye roll, giving him an elbow to the chest as I past by into the fresh air. Well as fresh as it got for Coruscant. The boxes blocking my view I walked blindly ahead until suddenly my foot fell further than expected. My eyes widened in panic as I internally cursed fighting there where steps right up ahead. Anakin however was quick to react as always and wrapped his arms round me, hoisting me back to safety.

"Oh I know." He chuckled in response to my previous comment, looking down at me with that gorgeous smile and sparkle to his blue eyes.

How could one man be so perfect?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.5K 102
Anakin Skywalker X Female Reader "What are you sorry for, your love or your arrogance?" Through impending circumstances, Jedi Padawan y/n y/l/n, stu...
144K 2.5K 35
A couple of months after Ahsoka leaves the Order, Anakin meets an orphan girl they discover is force-sensitive. She works her way into the hearts of...
117K 2.6K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...
45.8K 1.7K 67
An episodic, Clone Wars-style story; Obi-Wan Kenobi has an interesting mission ahead of him. A Gray Jedi has deserted his order and is looking to rep...