STAY-a Daminette soulmate AU

By MiraculousFun

On Marinette's 17th birthday, one of her eyes turned green. She started experiencing mild hallucinations and... More

Read before you start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not a chapter, but please read.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Again, not a chapter but please read.
Book trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Who's here?
Epilogue -Rewritten

Chapter 34

2.8K 81 28
By MiraculousFun

Tim's POV

Tim didn't know how to take the fact that he was ignored. Was he meant to just suck it up? Should he tell Damian? Should he follow?

Screw that, he would drink his coffee. There was no way teenage drama was going to corrupt his mind and take his lips away from his coffee. But then again... he really should do it to help his brother. Okay, so should he help himself or his bratty brother.

Hmm... hard choice. He could either drink his coffee or go follow. His nice strong black coffee, or a teenage girl that was none of his concern. I mean, all this soulmate stuff was his brother's business, not his. But then again, it was now or never. He could go now, or he could stay there drinking his coffee.

News flash. He chose coffee. He needed to care for himself first. And maybe he would get another cup after, to make up for the time he wasted pondering. It should have been an easy decision. No one would get in the way of his coffee.

So I wanted to make Tim follow Chloe, but my Twin said he should just drink his coffee. It was none of his business after all.

So that's another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed this Tim's complex thinking! I mean puh-lease. Why would he part with his coffee?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 9.3K 33
When the miraculous team becomes suspicious of Lila, they are going to need the help of a certain bat-detective to determine if Lila is working with...
192K 5.4K 56
'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, �...
64.7K 1.6K 13
Marinette got to escape Paris's toxic environment with two of her friends. They ended up going to one of the most dangerous cities, Gotham. In Gotham...
78.8K 2K 35
Mari-Gold Quinn is the daughter of the one and only Harley Quinn and The Joker. She had gotten taken away by Child Protective Services because her pa...