For Me? | Bakugou X OC

By amina_da_awkward

UA High is reimagined as a college in this novel. When Amari Natsuko gets accepted, she's excited to start he... More

Prologue
1- How We Got Here
2- Manifestation
3- UA
5- In Your Eyes
6- The Invitation
7- Apologize
A/N
8- What's So Important
9- The League of Villains
10- Could Be Trouble, Part 1
11- Could Be Trouble, Part 2
12-The Pros
13- Reflecting
14- Midterms
A/N again
15- Confusion
16- Think Long and Hard
17- Figure It Out!
18- Just Before, Part 1
19- Just Before, Part 2
20- The Dance, Part 1
21- The Dance, Part 2
22- Round 2
23- Living Arrangements
24- Carmen
25- Captive
26- Search and Rescue
27- Let Me Tell You A Story
28- God
29- New Room
30- The Plan
31- Conjure
32- Regal
33- Hell
34- Mission
35- Quirk Manifestation
36- Safety, Part 1
37- Safety, Part 2
38- Recovery
39- First Day Back
40- Cool Off
41- Party Planning
42- Guests
43- Let's Get Started!
44- Seven Minutes
Epilogue
Thank You.

4- The First Years

303 48 21
By amina_da_awkward

There was about 50-60 students in the class, everyone was chatting and whispering. I walked in the room and it felt like the room suddenly went quiet, with everyone staring at me. A group of girls started whispering to each other, glancing back at me, then at each other, then back at me again. A group of guys who seemed to be sports players eyed me up and down before turning back around. I tried to breathe, convincing myself that it was just my nerves, and that no one was actually that awestruck or disgusted by my presence.

"Wow, I didn't know there would be so many people here!" Shoto says to Izuku. From the distance, I can make out a curly pink afro. "Hey, Ochako, is that Mina over there?" I ask, and gesture in the general direction. "Yeah, that's her! She's with her friends, I think." Ochako replies, looking around the room as well. "I don't see Kacchan but she's with the others, maybe we should go say hi!" Izuku says, already making his way over. "I'm going to find a seat, in case the professor is on their way!" Tenya says, a little too loud. Tenya starts off, and Shoto and Tsu follow suit, while me, Izuku, and Ochako head towards Mina and her friends.

"Hey, Mina! What's up?" I say, and Mina turns to look towards me. The rest of the group begins to look my way, and I almost feel sort of intimidated, because now I know it's not just me, they're actually staring at me. "Hey, long time no see!" Mina laughs. "Hey, you know Mina? I'm Denki Kaminari, I don't think I've seen you around before." Denki has blonde hair with a black horizontal streak through it, and a inviting grin on his face. A guy with red hair also introduces himself. "Hey! I saw you at the entrance exam! Really cool stuff you did there! I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" A guy with black hair chimes in as well, "Hey, I'm Hanta. Hanta Sero. I was with Kirishima when we saw you in the entrance exam. So, how did you do that stuff anyways?" He asks me.

"Hey, let her introduce herself first!" Mina nudges Sero and he lets out an audible wince before laughing. I take a breath in and tell them my name. "I'm-" Just as soon as I begin to speak, someone comes barreling in. "Deku, what the fuck are you doing over here?!" I'm floored, unable to speak as he comes rushing towards Midoriya. "Hi, Kacchan, I was just-" "Stop calling me that shit!" He yells out. "The fuck are all you extras looking at?" He asks the class, who promptly stops staring and goes back to whatever they were doing. For a moment, our eyes meet.

His eyes were a deep shade of red, and they held a lot of anger. His eyebrows were forced down into a furrowing position, and his face was in a resting point. His hair was blonde and spiky, and his shirt was unbuttoned at the top. He only held contact for a second before turning his attention back to Midoriya. "Listen, Deku." He goes on, and I pull out my notebook fast and write, "An invisible wall is erected around Midoriya" He tries to go closer to Midoriya, but face plants into the invisible wall. Kaminari laughs and Sero looks over at him, "Bakugou, chill out, man." "What the hell are you doing now, Deku? What part of your quirk is this?"

"Actually..." I say quietly, "It's my quirk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 13K 93
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...
1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
249 1 19
Riley Akira is on her way to becoming a hero. But a year before she goes to UA High, she's in a bad car crash. Causing her to lose both parents while...
72 4 4
┊͙✧˖*°࿐ A villain dying from the corruption of the world they followed. You were a villain, killed by All For One for his goal. Ironically, you were...