STAY-a Daminette soulmate AU

MiraculousFun által

On Marinette's 17th birthday, one of her eyes turned green. She started experiencing mild hallucinations and... Több

Read before you start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not a chapter, but please read.
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Again, not a chapter but please read.
Book trailer
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Who's here?
Epilogue -Rewritten

Chapter 32

3K 83 4
MiraculousFun által

Chloe's POV

Just when Chloe thought maybe things were going to be alright, the tables turned. Her friends left her alone, and she was about to be confronted. She wasn't so good at confrontations. She got nervous and a bit anxious. What if she said something wrong? They didn't like her answer. Should she just just shut up?

Yes, she would shut up. She wouldn't say anything without Marinette's approval. Easier said than done. She was too much a blabbermouth. She felt the urge to run, but she had to be wise.

'You're Chloe right? Marinette's friend?' The young CEO asked.

'You're Tim right? If you must know, I'm Marinette's best friend.' The blonde said, raising her nose.

'I musn't know, but now I do. Care to explain the where Marinette went?' Tim asked.

'How should I know? She and that Brunette ran off. Or didn't you see?' Chloe replied. The coffee addict just scoffed. He was about to say something, when a phone started ringing. He looked to Chloe, who had started checking the caller ID. Marinette.

Sorry for the short chapter everybody!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

67.8K 1.2K 38
Okay so marinette wins a trip to goathm for the class (which lila takes credit for) while there she gets left behind in GOATHM she try's to find her...
15.7K 290 16
During a strange akuma attack, Marinette, as Ladybug, suffers a hard hit to the head, and it scrambles her brainwaves a bit. To add insult to rather...
14.9K 413 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...
192K 5.4K 56
'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, �...