❛ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜

By -SADIESDIOR

𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - ( ❛baby saying yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah let me kiss you❜ ) 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 - january 12th... More

𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
001; 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧
002; 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲
003; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰
004; 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧
005; 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
006; 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞
007; 𝐢'𝐦 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰
008; 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
009; 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥
010; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤
011; 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐚
012; 𝐧𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤
013; 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝
014; 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
016; 𝐳𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
017; 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥
018; 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
019; 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧
020; 𝐝𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥
021; 𝐢 𝐩𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭
022; 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥
023; 𝐢 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
024; 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
025; 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧
026; 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲
027; 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐛𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
028; 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
029; 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐲𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
030; 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜
031; 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐤𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
032; 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚
033; 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
034; 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
035; 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞
036; 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐞
037; 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝟎𝟑𝟖: 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬
𝟎𝟑𝟗; 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

015; 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

4.6K 159 130
By -SADIESDIOR

KISS YOU

●○○○○

○●○○○

○○●○○

○○○●○

○○○○●

liked by keriseavey, imreeseherron and 234,789 others

corbynbesson- 09/04/20 happy birthday to my best friend. the most amazingly kind hearted, talented and funny girl i have ever met. i've known you for almost four years now but it feels like way more and i couldn't be happier that i've watched you turn from this awkward shy girl into someone confident and sassy i enjoy spending my days with more than anything! you deserve the most amazing day and i'll see you later 🤍🤍

view all comments...

user1- this has to be the cutest thing i've seen all year🥺

freyaseavey- corbs🥺

freyaseavey- PLS- this and the text? i'm crying why have you done this to me you softie
seaveydaniel- it's not a pretty sight corbyn i'm begging you make it stop.
freyaseavey- then get the fuck out of my room asshole?

user2- daniels so mean i- 🥲

user4- STOP MY CORBA HEART IS EXPLODING JEJXJEIX☺️

freyaseavey- get ur ass over here😡
corbynbesson- okay okay 😡

user3- if i don't have this i don't want life.

user8- the best part is the boys aren't meant to be posting cause they should be on break but corbyn's done this 🥺🥺🥺

auroramatthews- okay you win-

sagepeterson- officially the best post

irisjames- take ur crown and walk away

jamieadams- i've got next year tho

ashleymaebesson- hey she's my girl back off
corbynbesson- you back off
freyaseavey- ladies ladies there's enough of m- oh who am i kidding i wsnt ashley pls-

user5- ouch that's gotta hurt 😀

user6- corba is the only thing that will save 2020 from the hell that it is without the boys

user7- i would like freya's hand in marriage
freyaseavey- have you asked my dad-

"CAN I COME IN OR WOULD YOU LIKE TO KEEP SLEEPING LIKE I DON'T EXIST?" corbyn asked as he leaned against the doorway of freya's room.

"you could always just come join me." the brunette girl muttered into her pillow, hearing the laugh come from corbyn's lips before what she assumed was the door closing.

there was a little bit of rustling before the bed dipped down and freya rolled over to be met with corbyn climbing in with her.

"cuddle me you loser it's my birthday!" the girl pouted, not really being awake but still being slightly conscious at least.

"happy birthday baby." corbyn smiled as he wrapped his arms around freyas waist, the girls going around his torso as she buried her face in his chest while he ran his hand up and down her back.

"do i have to get up and see my family or can i stay like this all day?" the girl softly smiled as she could feel corbyn's heartbeat and she didn't want to move not at all.

"i think you have to see your family frey. i mean you turned twenty that's gotta mean something-" the brunette boy tried to explain but freya wasn't having it.

"-yeah yeah whoop whoop i'm still here on earth for another year yes. but they aren't you and they can't cuddle me so therefore they aren't as superior." she was obviously about to fall asleep again corbyn could tell.

the way her eyelids drooped and she got quieter as she spoke, her breathing was more obvious and she cuddled herself even further into corbyn's hoodie as if it was the last thing on earth she would ever be able to touch.

her legs that were intertwined with his slowly became loose and uncontrollable and her arms were starting to lose the grip they held but luckily corbyn was holding her tight enough that she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon that was for sure.

"cmon bub. you know the girls are coming round to hang out with you." corbyn whispered as he began running his fingers through her hair hearing her whines of protest as she shook her head and cuddled up even closer to him if that was even considered to be possible.

"okay hear me out, we cancel and say i'm sick and you stay here and cuddle me all day?" she suggested waiting for the brief pause of silence before corbyn began laughing.

"what's wrong."

he asked it in the nicest way possible because he knew that she didn't just want to stay in bed all day. no matter how nice that was there was still a reason.

"i'm on my period and i hate it." the girl muttered, her voice slightly muffled by corbyn's hoodie but he heard what she said.

"like i know i'm not fucking pregnant my uterus doesn't have to fucking remind me. it could send me a quick text 'oh yeah by the way there's no fetus inside of you', drop a quick email in my inbox maybe. but no! let's make satan's sacrificial waterfall instead." she complained, shifting around as she tried to get comfortable.

"here." corbyn offered, despite being comfortable he helped freya turn around so that her back was pressed against his chest and he began massaging her stomach in an attempt to make her feel better. his head in her neck during the process.

"that better?" he asked softly as freya just nodded her head and leant back into him.

"how much longer are you guys staying on your break for?"

"i'm not sure. i know we're planning on dropping fallin' on the twenty ninth though-" corbyn mumbled.

"i don't know which one that is but cool." freya smacked her lips together as she could feel corbyn laughing into her neck.

"i don't get why you don't just accept and listen to the album like everyone else."

"because i'd rather you serenade me instead.

"you want me to sing you the song?

"at least your verse."

corbyn let out a mix of a sigh and a laugh as his mind was racing with thoughts. he had told keri he was going to get the girl out of bed and bring her downstairs, the only reason he was up there was because daniel complained about him making her cry saying, and i quote, "your fault. your problem."

"i'll make you a deal if you come downstairs and join the party- that means socialising with people- i will sing it to you."

"no auto tune none of the other boys just pure raw vocals." after feeling the girl open her mouth to protest the idea of leaving his side, the besson was quick to add on to his statement. "i will stand by your side the entire evening just leave your room bub." he said softly.

"okay." freya nodded in agreement.

"okay?" corbyn asked raising an eyebrow just to make sure he was hearing things correctly and that the girl was 100% convinced.

"yeah."

"cool."

"stop smirking besson."

"okay okay."

"is the final song still not done?" freya queered turning her head slightly so she was looking into corbyn's eyes and he was looking into hers.

"no." he barely whispered, not needing much volume in his sentence anyways as he was within such close proximity to the girl already.

"oh."

"stop changing the subject and get your ass up."

"do i get a kiss first?"

"fine. happy twentieth. now change!"

AUTHORS NOTE

so that plan on going m.i.a forever didn't work-

ahah uhm i'm gonna walk away slowly now.
enjoy freya and corbyn being happy something i never will be cause i'm gonna die sad alone and single. love u ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 22 19
"Brittany, you should go she will be here soon" "Just one more kiss" I walk in and see my boyfriend Zach kissing Brittany, the schools most popular s...
1.2M 12.3K 199
Cute & dirty
6.9K 380 18
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡.. 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫�...
71.8K 1.3K 44
in which ; her past relationship broke her and he just wants to show her what it's like to really be loved