His Man | Taekook ☑

נכתב על ידי BangtanFilter

"I know I already have your body Koo, but your soul and your heart is what I want to possess." - Kim Taehyun... עוד

Chapter 1: His Date's Cousin
Chapter 2: Boss' boytoy?
Chapter 3: Hypnosis
Chapter 4: The Talk
Chapter 5: Let Your Body Take Control
Chapter 6: Hwasa
Chapter 8: Who's Stronger?
Chapter 9: Dating a Monster
Chapter 10: The Acceptance and The Denial
Chapter 11: Memories and Misconceptions
Chapter 12: Idiot
Chapter 13: Elevator
Chapter 14: Telepathy
Chapter 15: The Kidnapping Pt. 1
Chapter 16: The Kidnapping Pt. 2
Chapter 17: The Bait
Chapter 18: The Unexpected Friend and The Unexpected Enemy
Chapter 19: His Incomplete Possession
Chapter 20: The Aftermath
Chapter 21: New Enemies
Chapter 22: The Betrayal
Chapter 23: Now
Chapter 24: Necessary Evil
Chapter 25: Not the Enemy
Chapter 26: The Monster Inside Him
Chapter 27: The Goodbye
Chapter 28: The Lucky One
Chapter 29: Vase of Glass
Chapter 30: Families, Friends and Exes
Chapter 31: The Light and The Darkness
Chapter 32: Breaking heart or Breaking Trust
Chapter 33: New Man
Chapter 34: Ghosts of the Past
Chapter 35: Connection of Contradictions
Chapter 36: Past and Future
Chapter 37: The Pending Apology
Chapter 38: The Truth Untold
Chapter 39: Not His Man
Chapter 40: Left side of the Bed
Chapter 41: Home
Chapter 42: The good, the bad and the ugly
Chapter 43: Loyalty
Chapter 44: Christmas Hell
Chapter 45: Not so Merry Christmas
Chapter 46: Still love me?
Chapter 47: Stupid In Love
Chapter 48: Revenge
Chapter 49: Playing Games
Chapter 50: Call Me By My Name
Chapter 51: Promise
Chapter 52: Soulmate
Chapter 53: My House, My Guest
Chapter 54: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 1
Chapter 55: The Most Powerful Man In The Room Pt. 2
Chapter 56: Marry Me Then
Chapter 57: Not Yet
Chapter 58: Fear or Love
Chapter 59: Momzilla and Evil Dad
Chapter 60: Brothers
Chapter 61: Beginning of the End
Chapter 62: Sinners
Chapter 63: The Assemblage
Chapter 64: Past and Pain
Chapter 65: Just Taehyung
Chapter 66: Jungkook
Chapter 67: The Second Gunshot
Chapter 68: For The Family
Chapter 69: Iron Rods
Chapter 70: Forever In Your Arms
Chapter 71: Promise Of Forever
Chapter 72: Life Goes On
Chapter 73: Happily Ever After
BONUS 1: Wedding Bells
BONUS 2: The Dream Wedding
BONUS 3: Wedding Night
SEQUEL ANYONE ?
ANNOUNCEMENT!
NOTICE
Still My Man?
Happy Anniversary to My Love

Chapter 7: The Double Date

8.2K 417 71
נכתב על ידי BangtanFilter

Jungkook disconnects the call and drives off to his appartment. He is about to put the key inside the door lock when he hears someone laughing from inside his appartment. This is a laugh that he can recognize even in his sleep. This wind-shield wiper laughter was of none other than but his Jin hyung. Jungkook didn't know that he was going to have a visitor tonight. He doesn't mind Jin in his appartment. He loves him to death but today he just wanted to be left alone.

He takes a deep breath before stepping inside the appartment and as soon as he does, he sees Jin and Namjoon making something in his kitchen and laughing their lungs out for God knows what.

"Ah! Jungkook-ah! You are here! I am making dinner. I wanted to come check in on you. I hope you don't mind that I brought Namjoon with me?", Jin says smiling at his little brother.

Jungkook forces a smile on his face as he replies, "No hyung of course not. You two are always welcome here. But I am a little tired and just want to rest in my room unbothered. I hope you understand", he says as he gives his hyung a warm hug.

Jungkook is not a good liar and Jin knows him a little too well to believe in all of this. He can tell something was bothering Jungkook. "Kookie, what is it? Did something happen in the office?", he sounds concerned.

"No, hyung. It's nothing lik-", Jungkook tries to lie his way out of the situation but Jin cuts him off. "Don't you dare lie to me Jungkook. Tell me what happened. Is it about Taehyung? Did you talk to him?"

"Yes, it is about Taehyung and no, I don't want to talk about it. Please hyung, I just need a little space. I will be in my room. Please don't push it", Jungkook says, almost pleading before rushing towards his room and locking the door from inside leaving Jin behind.

Jin just stands there sighing when Namjoon pats his shoulder to comfort him a little, "I think he just needs some time. He will come around hyung, don't worry about him.", he says smiling in hopes of making Jin feel better. "I hope he does, or I am going to punch that Kim Taehyung in the face for making Jungkookie so sad".
Namjoon cannot help but chuckle at his cute boyfriend being a protective big brother to Jungkook.

Jungkook rushes inside his room and lays on the bed, sighing. It does not take him a lot of time to start tearing up again as he thinks about everything Hwasa told him. It won't last, you know? It never does with him. Breaking hearts comes naturally to him. Jungkook is losing his mind as tears fall down his cheeks. He burries his head inside a pillow and cries to his heart's satisfaction when he hears the doorbell chime.

Jungkook doesn't go out of his bedroom, hoping Jin would take care of whoever it is on the door but is instantly disappointed when he hears Jin calling for him. "Jungkookie, you have a visitor!", Jin shouts from outside the bedroom door, knocking.

Jungkook reluctantly stands up and goes out to see who it was but freezes as soon as he steps out of his room seeing Taehyung in the hall. "What is he doing here?", Jungkook asks Jin, completely dumbfounded.
"How would I know that? Ask him", Jin replies shrugging his shoulders.

"How are you Seokjin-ssi. That must be your boyfriend", Taehyung says bowing and smiling at Namjin.
"Yes, Taehyung, meet Dr. Kim Namjoon, my boyfriend and Namjoon meet, Mr. Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's-", Jin does not complete this introduction as he notices Jungkook widening his eyes in anger, staring Jin down.

"-Jungkook's boyfriend", Taehyung doesn't waste a single second before completing Jin's sentence, making everyone in the room shocked especially Jungkook. "Wh-what?", exclaims Jungkook in utter surprise.

"Your boyfriend? Am I not?", Taehyung says with his boxy smile on.

"Are you?",Jungkook frowns.

"Well, yes sweetheart. I am. You would have known about it as well if you didn't flee the crime scene like you did.", Taehyung now chuckling, clearly enjoying Jungkook's confused state.

"Flee the crime scene? What are you talking about hyung and what are you doing here?", Jungkook is mad.

"You wouldn't talk on the phone so I had to come here to talk to you in person."

Jungkook sighs, not knowing what else to say when Jin interupts the two of them.
"Jungkook, take him to your room and sort out whatever it is that you need to sort out. Okay?"

"Well, I am not taking him in my room.", Jungkook deadpans. "We can go out and talk if he really is dying to talk to me."

"Fine by me", says Taehyung.

"Not fine by me", interupts Jin. "It is cold outside and I can tell this is going to take time. Take him to your room Jungkookie."

Jungkook sighs in disbelief. Whose side is Jin on? "Fine", he hisses. "Come with me"

Taehyung follows Jungkook but before entering his room and turns around and playfully says to Jin, "Jin-ssi, when I am done pacifying this pouty baby right here, we should do a double date. You and Dr. Namjoon, me and Mr. Madface here. What do you say?". Jungkook just staring at him at this point.

"Oh, that's a great idea. I will get the dinner ready.", Jin says all excited. "Oh and Taehyung, you are my brother's boyfriend. You don't need to be formal with me. You call me hyung", he smiles.
"Me too", Namjoon adds, smiling. Tae smiles back at him, nodding when they hear Jungkook yelling from inside his room, "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!".

"Yeah, yeah I know. Go yell at him, not me", Jin says chuckling to himself as he signals Tae to go to Kook's room.

Taehyung's enters Jungkook's room with a mild smile on his face. "So...shall I lock the door?",he asks the younger.

Jungkook just glares at him in response.
"Okay. No locking the door then", Taehyung says nodding to himself and pressing his lips.

"What are doing here hyung?", Jungkook looks mad.

"What do you mean what I am doing here? I came here to talk to you."

"Yeah but why?"

"Because you wouldn't talk to me on the phone Koo!", Taehyung says almost yelling in annoyance. "What are you mad about exactly?"

"Nothing"

"This wouldn't work if you won't talk baby"

"Don't call me baby. Don't call me sweetheart and for God's sake, don't call me Koo", Jungkook practically yelling at Taehyung.

Tae sighs before talking again, "okay Jungkook, tell me why did you leave?"

"I didn't see a point in staying"

"Why the hell not?",Tae says gritting his teeth.

"Because you sleep with so many people every other day and I was just one of them."

"Oh you think so?", Tae's voice raising with his anger.

"Yes, hyung. I do think so", Jungkook says glaring at the older.

"Do you really think, Jeon Jungkook, that I take an entire hour before I fuck someone to make sure that they are okay and not uncomfortable? Do you really think that I have the patience to be that slow and careful with someone while fucking them if I didn't care for them? Does your dense head not know the difference between fucking someone and making love to them? Does it not? What second of the time we spent together in my office today made you feel like I wasn't making love to you? Did you not see the care and the concern in my eyes while I was making love to you Jungkook?",he says emphasizing on 'making love'.

Jungkook doesn't know how to talk anymore. He is speechless while Taehyung stands infront of him mad and breathless.

"Which second of the the time we spent together today gave you the impression that you were just a boytoy to me?", Taehyung says tearing up and he chokes on his words.

"Hyung, I-", Jungkook's heart instantly melts within him and he wants to say something and do something to make Taehyung feel better but he does not know what.

Taehyung comes closer to Jungkook and cups his face in his palms. "I don't understand Koo. What gave you the impression that I don't want to date you? I wasn't there because I had meetings. I came back running to my office to find you, to cuddle with you and to talk to you about us but you were gone. I want you in my life. You are not just a number. You are not a boytoy, you are my boyfriend. Now what's not clicking Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook stares silently into the older's eyes, his face still squished between his palms. "Hyung, I- I am sorry. I was just worried I guess."

Taehyung puts his hands down and asks, "Worried about what sweetheart?", concern in his eyes.

"Hyung you cannot deny that most of your relationship don't last anymore than two months. You even mentioned this to Jin hyung. Didn't you? I guess I was just trying to protect my heart. That's all",Jungkook says softly looking down.

Taehyung listens closely to what Jungkook has to say and takes a deep breath before speaking, "Jungkook, you are right about my previous relationships but you know, I would never go unannounced at any of their houses in a cold night so that I could just talk and sort things out. I have a reputation to maintain you know.", he says chuckling softly. "But I don't care about that right now. Also, you are just pushing me away for a future possiblity that might not even occur? Why?"

Jungkook's eyes gets teary when he realises what he has been doing so far. He has been pushing Taehyung away just because he thought he would mess up not because he actually did. He understands how unfair he has been to Taehyung for this whole time and he cannot find words to express how sorry he feels about what he did unintentionally so he just does what he can. He gives Taehyung a warm and urgent hug.

"Hey, you okay?", Tae's voice is soft and caring as he pets Jungkook's head slowly.
"I am sorry hyung. I have always had this prejudice against you and it has stopped me from listening to my heart. I am so sorry", Jungkook says, tears filling his doe eyes.

Taehyung instantly pulls away from the hug and cups Jungkook's squishy face in his palms, wiping his tears away. "Stop crying Koo, I would hate to see my boyfriend cry like this".

"Boyfriend?", Jungkook whispers wiping his tears away and looking at Taehyung with his sparkly doe eyes.

"Boyfriend.", Taehyung nods his head, giving Jungkook a soft and reassuring smile which makes the younger's eyes shine as he closes the distance between the two and gives the older a soft and slow kiss wrapping his hands around his neck.

Taehyung kisses him back with the same urgency as he wraps his one hand around Jungkook's tiny waist and another around his nape to deepen the kiss. The new love birds are busy kissing the soul out of each other when Jin slams the door open.

"Okay, okay you two. Let's go out and have dinner first. Why don't you two save your dessert for after the dinner? We are waiting and we are starving.", he says smirking and winking at the love birds as they pull away from each other immediately and look away embarrassed.

Jin walks out of the room giving the two a moment as Taehyung whispers into Jungkook's ears, "Told you should have locked the door", to which Jungkook only smiles before shushing his boyfriend and dragging him out for dinner.

.....

Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook are having dinner. There is an awkward silence which Jin being Jin, tries to break.
"So we should remember today's date. Shouldn't we? So that you two can celebrate it next year as your anniversary?"

Taehyung chokes on his food and starts coughing. Jungkook cannot help but chuckle a little at the sight of his boyfriend choking just by thinking about a one year anniversary. Poor man has never been in such a long term relationship so this must have seemed like a lot of pressure.

"Yes hyung, remembering today's day would be helpful if we do manage to reach a one year mark somehow which is very unlikely considering..OUCHH!", Tae kicks Jungkook's leg hard under the table before he could complete his sentence. "Stop talking baby", he says giving Jungkook a fake smile before returning back to his food which makes the hyungs laugh at their sillyness.

"So Taehyung tell us something about you. We already know about your company and all but tell us about your home, hobbies, friends, family?",Namjoon asks Tae.

Taehyung was all smiley and happy until Namjoon mentioned family. Family is the one topic Taehyung never talks about, no matter who is asking. Jungkook notices the uncomfortable expression on his boyfriend's face and tries to dismiss the topic. "Hyung aren't you tired. You have had a long day?", he asks Taehyung immediately as Namjoon narrows his eyes.

"Yes, I am tired.", Tae simply replies.

"Go on, finish the food. You need rest", Jungkook says embracing the risk of being called a cheesy boyfriend.

Namjoon isn't done though. He believes it is important to know about the background of the person you are dating. He has had past experiences with a boyfriend who came into his life out of nowhere and messed up everything. Jungkook is like a little brother to him and he doesn't want him to do the same mistake as he did in his past.

"Well ofcourse, rest is important but why wouldn't you let your boyfriend tell us about his home and his family? We are just curious as your hyungs. Aren't we Jin hyung?", he says faking a little laugh.

"Tell us Taehyung. What is your family like?", Namjoon insists. The room's environment which was light and cozy just a minute ago is now tensed. Jungkook and Jin keep looking back and forth at their boyfriends' faces, not knowing what they should do at the moment.

"I am sorry. I don't like to talk about my family or my home.", Taehyung states firm and clear without looking at Namjoon.

"Well, I understand there could be issues you have in your life. A lot of people do.
Not to take away from your issues or anything but some superficial facts won't hurt. Now would they? Like how many siblings do you have? Your parents-",Namjoon was cut off as Taehyung stands up smashing his hands on the table as he aggressively says, "I SAID, I DO NOT LIKE TO TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY. NOW I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S TOO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND HERE?"

Jin and Jungkook immediately stand up trying to pacify their respective boyfriends. "Namjoonie , can we please not talk about it right now?", Jin says to Namjoon trying to calm the situation down. "Of course hyung but what I don't understand is that what is so difficult about just telling someone how many family members you have. I don't understand why Mr. Kim here is as triggered as he is.",Namjoon says shrugging his shoulders.

"You know what? I think I should probably just leave now.",Taehyung says moving out towards the front door.

"Hyung, wait!", Jungkook runs behind him leaving Jin and Namjoon alone as Jin stares at his boyfriend in anger and disbelief.

To be continued...

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

165K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
504K 22.3K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
392K 16K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...
196K 9.3K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...