Game of Betrayal (Completed)

By AngelTweet

"Betrayal betrays the betrayer." - Annonymous Sanskar: "It was always professional, but you made it personal... More

Prologue
Chapter -1: Mighty Maheshwari's
Chapter - 2: Militant Mehra's
Chapter -3: Lost Battle
Chapter - 4: First Encounter
Chapter - 5: And the war begins!
Chapter - 6: Dirty Secrets
Chapter - 7: Damage Control
Chapter - 8: Forced Acceptance
Chapter - 9 : Tormented Hearts
Chapter - 10: Anxious Minds
Chapter - 11: Engaged! Really?
Chapter - 12 : Undying Souls
Chapter - 13: My Saviour!
Chapter - 14 : Destiny Strikes In!
Chapter - 15 : Business Rivals or Lovebirds?
Chapter - 16 : Wedding Bells
Chapter - 17 : Confessions
Chapter - 18 : Enemy Within
Chapter - 19 : Her Choice
Chapter - 20 : First Step
Chapter - 21 : Confused Minds
Chapter - 22 : Entangled Souls
Chapter - 23 : Battling Hearts
Chapter - 24 : Untold Feelings
Chapter - 25 : Changing Mindsets?
Chapter - 26 : Falling Apart
Chapter - 27 : Trip to the past
Chapter - 28 : Destiny's Payback
Chapter - 29: New Begining
Chapter - 30 : Game of Love
Chapter - 31 : Unfathomable Trust
Chapter - 32 : Pouring Hearts
Chapter - 33 : Bitter Truth
Chapter - 34 : Enemy's Attack
Chapter - 35 : Lost Soulmate
Chapter - 37 : Whisperings of Love
Chapter - 38 : Entrusting Love
Chapter - 39 : Demon in Disguise
Chapter - 40 : Betrayed and Broken
Chapter - 41 : Fighting Spirit
Chapter - 42 : Karma is a Bitch
Chapter - 43 : Bang on with All In
Chapter - 44 : Destiny's Verdict
Epilogue - Dream Come True!!!
Thank You my Readers

Chapter - 36 : Amending Relations

8K 471 204
By AngelTweet

Ram raised his hand to slap his son which was stopped by Dev.

"Ram stop it" Anurag yelled from his place.

"Ram what are you doing?" Dev held his hand saving Sanskar from his father's wrath.

"Uncle please no" Neil and Rohan shouted at the same time.

Swara and Sujata had closed their eyes tightly.

"And you please stop blaming yourself for Aunty's condition. Her condition is not because of the accident. Because of accident she got minor wounds and bruises. Her condition is because of blood loss due gun shots and drugs consumption for long period" Rohan came in between Ram and Sanskar. His eyes were blazing with fire. He could not see his best friend blaming himself for the crime which he had not done. "In fact, because of you she is alive today. We would have lost her long back if you were not there."

"What do you mean?" Anurag asked in horrified. His mind processed only two words 'gun shots' and 'drugs.'

Rohan's revelation earned loud gasped from everyone.

"Gun shots?" Ram could barely mumbled.

"Drugs. Rohan are you in your senses? Do you even know what you are talking about and mostly about whom you are talking about?" Dev could not believe.

"Yes Uncle, I am very much aware about what I am talking about. When we found Reva Aunty, she was shot two times on her chest." Rohan started explaining details about those days.

"Ram Uncle, it's because of Sanskar only. Reva Aunty is with us. She is alive. He took care of her like his own mother. When she was out of coma, she slipped in deep depression and faced nervous breakdown. She was engulfed with constant fear and anxieties. Even today, she only responds to his voice. She never talked with any of us, but with Sanskar... she is more relaxed and comfortable. Only his voice soothe, her when she gets panic attack. He is the only one with whom she talks though it's just one word. She only allows him to touch her doll, nobody else. It was because of him she has started recovering." Rohan explained defending Sanskar.

"He is right Uncle. Best Neuro specialist from US worked on her case when she was in coma. Specialist regularly visits this hospital on insistence of Sanskar. He had brought the best psychiatrists from all over the world just for her in these years. In my entire life, I have never seen, Sanskar going on his knees without a single thought but with Aunty he does it every time. You should have seen their bond. It is beyond explanations" Neil seconded.

"Yes, Uncle this is all true...just for Aunty's safety we hid her." Rohan seconded.

"That time we did not know her true identity. We thought she is someone residing in nearby area. We hid her as we didn't want to take risk on her life... someone was already behind her life." Neil gave clear picture of their mindset.

Sanskar was still standing in front of everyone but staring at Swara. She was looking in his eyes. Her husband was protector of her mother.

"Sorry" he mouthed without making any noise.

Swara shook her head in negative, blinking assuredly showing her trust on him.

His lips stretched in small smile looking at her trust. Their trance was broken due to Anurag's wet voice.

"Sanskar, what should I say to you... I owe my entire life to you Beta... You took care of my Reva. You protected her over these years. You.. you gave me my life back. Thank you would be very small word for what you have done for me. Not only you Sanskar but you both as well Rohan... Neil. I ... Thank you so much" Anurag broke down.

"Anu Papa please...It was our duty. Being responsible citizen we cared for her... I did not know that she is like my mother but now I know it" Sanskar embraced his father in law.

"I am sorry Son... I misunderstood you" Ram kept his palm on his shoulder.

"Dad please... Actually, you were right on your place. If I would have declared everything to you and Mom... things would have become more simpler for every one of us. But I was scared to put a risk on her life bringing her in limelight." Sanskar confessed, "I am really sorry Anu Papa."

"No son... you should not say sorry" Anurag interrupted him.

It was after lunch hours, "Sanskar Aunty will be awake soon, what are going to be our next steps?" Rohan asked.

"What do you suggest?" Sanskar asked.

"As per specialist, we need to take slow steps. She would be more traumatized if she faced everyone at the same time. It would be kind of shock to her. You should be the one to make her aware about her loved ones. She trusts you the most at this moment" Rohan concluded.

Sanskar nodded his head in agreement.

"Hi Reva Mom, how are you?" Sanskar entered and sat beside Reva. She was caressing hairs of her doll as usual. She passed quick small smile to Sanskar.

"Shona?" Reva asked him as usual.

"I brought your Shona, she is outside. Do you want to meet her?" Sanskar held her hand gently.

Anurag, Sujata along with others were watching them from monitor hanged outside of room. They could hear Sanskar's voice as Neil was already on call with him and had put his phone on speaker mode to listen insiders.

Reva bowed her head, Sanskar could see her shivering eyes, her lips were gaping like a fish. She nodded in denial mumbling after much thought, "Shona."

"Along with Shona, there is someone outside, who loved you more than his life. Do you want to meet him? He is there only. You also loved him the, most right? Anurag Mehra."

Reva's lips stretched in small smile hearing his name, she passed quick glance at Sanskar. He could see fear anxiety in her eye. She again bowed her head shaking it as no mumbling "Shona."

"Anu Papa, Anurag Mehra your husband wants to meet you Reva Mom. He has been waiting for you from long. He loves you from core of his heart. You also know how much he loves you. Can I bring him inside? Do you want to meet him? Please agree to meet him" Sanskar pleaded very carefully not leaving his gentle hold on her hand.

Reva nodded her head in denial mumbling "Shona."

Sanskar took deep breath, "Do you want to meet my Mom? Your best friend? Sujata Maheshwari."

Reva again nodded her head in denial mumbling "Shona."

Sanskar understood her fears, with each question she was tightening her hold on his hands.

"Reva Mom, you should not get scared when I am here. I am like your son. You love me like you son then I will not let anybody even touch you. But please agree to meet Anu Papa and Mom. They are crying like hell from the time they know you are with me." Sanskar tried to convince her.

Each one out there was witnessing plethora of emotions, Sujata and Ram were shocked looking Reva. Whereas Swara was astounded to look at her husband who was so gentle and careful while handling her mother. 'He does not think even twice to go on his knees for his loved ones' Rohan's words rang in her ears increasing her respect for him in multitude.

Sanskar felt one tear dropped on his knuckles.

"Reva Mom ... I know you love when I call you Mom... I am your son, right? You should trust me ... I will not leave you alone anytime... I am just here beside you. Please let them come inside. You will meet them right." Sanskar's assured words were flinching Reva, her heart wanted to meet her loved ones, but her mind was yet not ready to face them.

Reva tightened her grip on his hand not raising her head.

"Don't get scare Reva Mom, nobody will harm any of our family members. If you are scared of some monster, then please don't. I will not let any demon to destroy anything this time. You don't need to fear about him or her. Your son is there to protect you and our family. Please trust me Reva Mom." Sanskar assured her, which filled her eyes with fresh tears.

Reva raised her wet eyelids slowly to briefly stare at Sanskar's assured dark brown orbs. He blinked his eyes for a moment.

"Anu" Reva mumbled after long battle between heart and mind.

Anurag entered in her cabin followed by Sujata, sudden light from outside, brightened the room. Reva flinched at sudden light for a moment.

"Reva" Anurag's wet voice, left her shivering at her place. Her grip over Sanskar's hand tightened hearing the voice which she craved for.

Sanskar sat down again. Earlier he was getting up to make place for his father-in-law.

Sujata also moved towards her best friend to other side of bed.

"Reva my best friend" Sujata mumbled trying to touch her shoulder.

"Shona" Reva mumbled looking at Sanskar clutching her doll near her chest with other hand.

"Our Shona is just outside. Do you want to meet her?" Anurag responded this time, tears were streaming over his cheeks looking at devastated Reva.

Reva looked at him with shivering gaze and nodded her head in agreement continuous tears were rolling over her cheeks.

"Reva, you know our Shona, she is now grown-up girl. She is just like you. Your mirror. Her eyes are exactly like you...innocent and pure." Anurag tried to caress back of her hand which was holding doll.

"Anu" Reva called not looking at him but knowing his soothing touch.

"And you know Reva the dream we had seen long back about Swara and Sanskar. They are married Reva. You always wanted Sanskar to take care of our Swara right. They both love each other. They are together Reva, the future which we dreamt from day one of Swara's brith is accomplished." Sujata cried with happiness, her crave for her best friend were streaming over her cheeks in the form of tears.

Reva turned to look at Sanskar with expectation filled eyes, mumbling "Shona."

"Yes, Reva Mom... your Shona is my wife. I love her from bottom of my heart." Sanskar blinked with smile.

"See, I fulfilled my promise...I made Swara officially my daughter. Now you need to bless our children." Sujata tried to communicate being normal, that's what doctors had prescribed for Reva's betterment.

"Sujata" Reva turned back with small smile.

"Sanskar go and bring Swara. She is outside" Sujata beamed with happiness hearing her name from Reva. She was caressing Reva's cheeks with fingers.

Reva slightly flinched back due to her touch which stabbed Sujata's heart for a moment.

Sanskar carefully released Reva's hold from his hand, but she tightened it again, staring at him with fear filled eyes.

"Reva Mom, you want me to fulfill my promise right. Don't you want to meet your Shona. I will just go and bring her here. Please... Give me just a second...I will be back to you" Sanskar assured with blink.

Reva nodded her head slightly still bowing her head. He left outside to get Swara. Reva's gaze followed his back and were now fixed on the close door.

Sujata and Anurag kept on looking at Sanskar and Reva's bonding. She was extremely dependent on him.

Sujata felt proud on her upbringing but at the same time she felt pain looking at Reva's distant behaviour with her and Anurag. Same was condition of Anurag. 'It is long way to go for us' they both looked at each other passing message with glassy eyes.

When Sanskar came outside his eyes roamed over everyone but Swara was not there.

"She left back" Nandini informed him dropping her shoulders. He nodded and moved towards Rohan's home.

Swara was sitting on couch covering her face with both hands.

"Swara, Reva Mom is waiting for you" Sanskar sat beside her.

"I don't want to face her" Swara responded with rigidity.

"Swara, from the day Reva Mom was out of coma she said only one word till today and that is 'Shona'. You can't even imagine how much she is craving for your one glance. Please don't be so harsh on her. She has suffered a lot. We can't even imagine her pain." Sanskar wrapped her in his side embrace and pulled her on his chest.

"All my life I lived hating her Sanskar, though my inner child used to crave for her but then I accepted and learned to live without her. How can you expect me to embrace her forgetting all 20 painful years of my life?" Swara was tired, her pale face and wet voice stabbed Sanskar's soul.

"I am not saying you need to forget it. But just keep it aside for some time. You need to take a first step Swara. She is not in position to reach out to you, if she would have then, I assured you that she would have come to you. After all she is a mother Swara. I have seen abundant love in her eyes for me in these years. Just imagine I am her best friend's son whereas you are her own flesh of blood. How much she would have loved you? How much she would have craved for you?" Sanskar caressed her hairs.

"She left us when I and Papa needed her the most." Swara started weeping in his arms.

"Do you really believe on that bullshit letter? Come on Swara, just look in her eyes for once. You will see her innocence." Sanskar became little frustrated over Swara's stubbornness.

Swara's sobs were becoming louder hearing his words.

"I am sorry Sweetheart to burst out on you like this...I am really sorry." Sanskar tightened his grip over her. He closed his eyes for a moment, "Do you believe me?"

Swara nodded her head against his chest.

"Swara when we found her, her condition was terrible. Rohan had declared chances of her survival are minimal. Trust me, she was shot two times, there were poisonous drugs in her body. Somebody had tortured her over the years. She was away from her family, her love, her only child. I believe, she was forced to walk away." Sanskar tried to knock some senses in her stubborn mind.

"Sanskar, ok I agree, she was forced to walk away but tell me one reason why she was forced? She was loving wife of Anurag Mehra, who loved her from moon to back. She was only daughter in law of Mehra family. I don't need to tell you how much my family is powerful and influential. And you want to say that she was forced. Are these not contradictory with each other?" Swara countered wiping her tears and breaking their hug while facing Sanskar with raised eyebrow.

"Again, your mind is overpowering your heart" Sanskar tried to cup her face.

Swara nodded her head in denial.

"Ok I agree. I accept all your argument, but will you not do this for Anu Papa as well? Didn't you see how much happy he is getting his love back? After a long time, his family is together but now you want to stay away from his dream of that 'One Day'. The way his family is incomplete without Reva Mom, the same way it is incomplete without you as well. He is craving for his entire family from last two decades. Just don't take away his happiness by staying aloof. If you ask me, you have to do it for him but again nobody will force you for anything. Final decision will be yours." Sanskar stroked the correct strings of her heart. He caressed her face and shifted her hair strand behind her ears. He smiled inwardly seeing her crunched forehead. 'Her heart always overpowered her mind when it comes to Anu Papa.' He thought to give her some time, he tried to get up but stopped feeling her hold.

"Will you be with me?" Swara asked childishly.

"Of course, Sweetheart" Sanskar cupped her face. He kissed her forehead passing all his love and strength.

Sanskar brought her to cabin and stepped inside opening the door.

Swara looked at her mother she was sitting on the bed bowing her head but clutching her doll and her father and mother-in-law was on her each side.

Sanskar made her sit in front of Reva.

"Reva Mom look I brought your Shona" Swara looked at her husband, softness and tenderness of his voice was something which she was hearing for the first time.

"Shona" Swara turned to look at her mother hearing her soft melodious voice.

"Hmm" Sanskar nodded. "This is your Shona" He pointed finger at Swara.

Reva looked at Swara but her gaze was not fixed, it was shivering. For a moment she stared in Swara's eyes. But then she bowed her head back clutching her doll mumbling "Shona". She shook her head in denial.

"Reva Mom, this is your Shona." Sanskar was not expecting Reva's recent reaction.

"Yes, Reva this is our Shona" Anurag seconded him.

Reva shook her head vigorously murmuring "Shona" continuously.

Tears started welling up in her eyes, she started breathing heavily, her sobs and continuous blabbering's were breaking dead silence of the room. All four of them were looking at her with wide open eyes.

'She is not recognising Swara' Sanskar dropped his shoulders. He moved ahead and started calming her down. Sujata dialed intercom for Rohan looking at panicked Reva.

Swara could not hold her tears, her heart ached with pang when her mother did not recognise her. She ran out of the room weeping badly.

Rohan came and started treating Reva, Sanskar helped him saying soothing assured words to Reva to divert her mind. Rohan inserted injection and she slipped in deep slumber.

"What happened?" Rohan asked coming out from room followed by Sanskar.

"She became panicked when we introduced her with Swara as her Shona" Sanskar was perplexed and he explained all the events.

"Sanskar, maybe I am wrong but Aunty's mind is still stuck in the past for Swara. She still wants to see her 5 years old Shona. May be her mind is not ready to accept that 20 years had been passed and her Shona is now a grown-up girl." Rohan tried to put his conclusion, "I will consult about this with specialist to know about his opinion."

Sanskar hummed with nod, 'but then how could she recognise me?'

Next day morning, families moved to Mumbai, Sujata compelled Anurag and Reva to move to Maheshwari house without listening anything. Earlier Swara had decided to move to Mehra House for taking care of her parents but Sujata and Sanskar along with Ram convinced her as Anurag needed maximum rest and Reva needed Sanskar's support.

ACP Ashutosh had already asked for 15 days remand for Sahil, as he was top on the suspect list. He was arrested next day of attack.

Court had cancelled Sahil's earlier bail application and Ashutosh was trying his best to take out information from him to validate his involvement in attack.

"Sir, as per my sources ACP is going at ask additional 15 days of remand for Sahil Sir" Jaideep informed after his call with his source in police department.

"I don't want to listen anything Jaideep, Sahil should be out of this. Try to find out attacker from our side as well" Siddhant ordered.

"Sir, Anurag Mehra has been shifted to Maheshwari House. Maheshwari house and every member of household have extra security around them." Jaideep added additional details.

"That's what I had expected" Siddhant took deep breath.

"But one thing Sir, one of our man said along with Anurag Mehra, they have shifted one lady to Maheshwari house as well. She is none other than Mrs. Gayathri Verma, Dr. Sinha's sister who was admitted in the hospital." Jaideep said.

"It's ok Sinha and Maheshwari's share very warm relations, she might have been shifted to their residence for better treatment here in any Mumbai's hospital or any advance medical check-up" Siddhant shrugged his shoulders dismissing Jaideep.

"Yes that's what we found in her discharge papers" Jaideep agreed.

"What about that ACP?" Siddhant asked.

"Sorry Sir he is loyal. I suggest we should not try anything on him or else he would have one more point against Sahil's sir." Jaideep suggested.

"Hmm" Siddhant mumbled thinking his options to take out his son.

"I am not giving you single penny as you were just worthless" Ragini spitted with venom.

Here in Gadodia house, Ragini had again created mess as her plan had failed. She thought her plan was perfect, she had hired one contract killer to attack Anurag Mehra. Her instructions were clear attack when Sanskar is with Anurag alone. She wanted to create mistrust between Sanskar and Swara just to separate them. After attacking it was Ragini who had passed information to one upcoming reporter framing Sanskar behind this attack. She believed that after Anurag's death, Swara would blame Sanskar while walking out from their marriage.

But destiny played her cards, Anurag survived, he defended Sanskar, and Swara was still with him being his shadow. Now that contract killer was harassing and blackmailing, her for remaining amount which she was not sure how to manage.

"Dare you call me again" Ragini hanged up the call throwing her mobile.

It was after dinner, Sanskar had one late night meeting which he joined from his downstairs study. He came back to his room to find it empty; he knew where his wife would be at this moment.

"It's almost 12:30, and you are still awake" Sanskar mumbled back hugging Swara nuzzling in her neck inhaling her rose scent who was staring at stars.

"She is not even recognising me" Swara murmured and tears started streaming on her cheeks.

When they shifted Reva from Lonavala's hospital to their house she was sleeping under medicines effects. Sanskar had made sure to arrange her new room in their house same as her hospital room.

It was in afternoon, when Reva woke up and was with Anurag and Sujata. They both were not leaving her alone for even one second. They were reminding and chatting about their old happy days with her. But both of them made sure not to broch any topic about their painful days of separation. Reva was responding to their talks with small smile which was increasing their hopes to get her true self back soon.

After coming from office Sanskar also joined trio for some chat. His eyes welled up with delightfulness looking at peaceful face of Reva. He stared at his father-in-law who was getting teary every now and then after finding the love of his life, same was his mother's condition. He had never seen his mother so happy till today. But his eyes did not miss the shadow standing outside of the room. Inner stubborn child inside Swara wanted to go to her mother but her unsecured mind was weakening her knees. 

"She will Swara. Just give her sometime" Sanskar turned her towards him.

"Papa is very happy. And I am happy for him" Swara snuggled in his embrace wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Of course, he would be the happiest man on this earth right now. Afterall his love is with him. They had passed destiny's test, they made destiny to pay back them with the power of their love." Sanskar took deep breath feeling relaxed.

Swara looked at him with scrunched eyebrows.

"I know Swara you considered love as weakness, but Anu Papa and Reva Mom are perfect example which would tell you what strength of love is? It is much more than we can think of. It is so powerful that it can also force destiny to change her plans, her games. It made her and every evil bent in front of its power. Love gives you hope. Anu Papa and Reva Mom both had this hope... that they will meet one day... And their that one day is here. It is today. Their love is so strong that they made destiny to payback her dues to them. Only love has that power. Nobody can understand this better than Anu Papa and Reva Mom, better than us, better than Aditya and Janhavi" Sanskar whispered last line inaudible to Swara breaking their hug and turning his back to her to avoid her scrutinising gaze to his moist eyes.

"What are you saying?" Swara could not hear his last words, but her heart rejoiced as it was engulphed with content feelings.

"True love is so strong Swara, it is sacred, it is the most pious feeling in this world." Sanskar cupped her face staring at her big doe eyes. 'I hope one day I would be able to tell you about us. I hope for that one day when you will be mine with your soul. I have trust on the love which we shared and sharing today as well. I know you love me but just unsecured to voice it out.'

"Will you always love me like this?" Swara pressed her cheeks on his chest and inhaling his manly cologne.

Sanskar broke their hug not leaving his hold on her figure. He cupped her face in his palms and bent to capture her lips in passionate kiss. He poured his love in their kiss pulling her more to his body.

Swara equally responded to their kiss, clutching his shirt in her fist. She let him dominate in their kiss but kept on caressing his back of neck with her other hand.

"I love you more than you can imagine and more than I can express" Sanskar mumbled against her lips and kissed her again. He lifted her in bridal style and moved inside their bedroom. They both slept peacefully in each other's embrace.

Four days passed to their return to Mumbai, but Swara was still maintaining her distance with Reva. Everyone from home giving her time to adjust with new changes of life. They wanted her to spend most of her time with her mother, but they also understood that Swara should willingly accept Reva and she should not be forced.

Spending time with his parents and in-laws after coming home had become Sanskar's routine. He has started coming home early against his workaholic reputation. Most of the time Singhania family members also used to join them to spend time together cherishing their old memories.

Reva was recovering, she has started to become more comfortable around their family members, though her participation in their discussions was limited to small smile and quick glance, but her filching at their touch and voice has been reduced over these couple of days but still she was not used to be with any new face.

Swara used to join them during their discussions maintaining her distance with her mother but observing her from far. 'Did someone forced her to walk away as Sanskar mentioned?' thought used to linger in her mind looking at innocent eyes of her mother.

Sanskar and Neil were in office along with Niren, Roger had joined them for discussions around attack. Rohan was on whatApp video call.

"Sir it is confirmed that attack was from one of the building terraces in front of hospital. Police is looking for available active phone numbers to find anything suspicious. They have narrow down the numbers which are not of residents and regular visitors like cleaning and support staff." Roger provided information, he was closely working with Ashutosh and police team.

"Roger ask Police to keep a track on Gadodia and Sengupta's every tele traffic, not limiting it to their personal or professional registered number. Try to see if there is any communication happened between any listed down number with any contact from either of their residence. I am sure none of them would use their registered numbers as it would be obvious for us to check their locations and call details." Sanskar suggested, his calculated mind was working at its maximum speed.

"Sure Sir...I have already instructed our security team to look in this regard" Roger acknowledged professionally.

"What happened to that truck driver who was involved in his accident?" Neil questions pointing towards Sanskar.

"Sir he had gone underground. We were so close to him but then..." Roger shook his hand disappointingly.

"Sengupta son and father" Sanskar gritted his teeth. "They were there on Karvachauth night. I am sure they had plant that truck driver to put blame on Swara but Ragini's outburst failed their plans. Obviously, they would have made him underground" Sanskar gritted his teeth.

"Why you did not throw Siddhant Uncle from board?" Neil argued.

"I am obsessed with my enemies; I always keep them close to me till I finish them." Sanskar narrowed his eyes with devil smirk.

"Sanskar Bhai we should help ACP to gather proofs against Sahil. They will be applying bail in next hearing. I will make sure that he stays behind the bars. This time I will put 304, attempt to murder on him" Niren advised first time during their conversation.

Sanskar nodded his head.

After furthermore instructions, Roger left three of them in Sanskar's cabin.

"How is Reva Aunty Sanskar? I will come on weekends to meet her." Rohan asked. He became teary, from last five years he had become used to be around her. She had become part of his daily routine; he was missing her.

"She is fine. I mean, yes, she is not to her true self but now she is comfortable around Mom and Anu Papa. Yesterday, Dad also joined us for our chatting session in evening. Nandini Aunty is also regular visitor... she is getting much more care and pampering from everyone. Her face looked more stress free now a days." Sanskar smiled brightly, his dark brown eyes were clear picture of his happiness.

"That's great to hear... I really missed her here" Rohan took deep breath and continued, "Hows Swara? Is she ok? Did aunty recognise her as her Shona?"

"Nope... she is still considering her doll as Shona. We tried couple of times but ..." Sanskar shook his head in helplessness.

"Rohan but I don't understand, why aunty couldnot recognise Swara? I mean from the day she was out of coma she recognised Sanskar. She knew somewhere that he is son of her best friend and he will not harm her. She was instantly connected with him but then why not with Swara? She is her own daughter." Neil was confused, same as others.

"That's even surprising to me as well" Rohan rubbed his forehead and continued "I understand she is becoming comfortable with rest others as she had met them and had spent long time with them in past so she, recognizing them would be obvious but with Sanskar. It is strange."

"Unless she had seen Sanskar Bhai for longer duration in past" Niren mumbled trying to connect dots scrunching his eyebrows, "to be precise unless she had seen Sanskar Bhai growing up in front of her eyes."

"Niren, are you hearing yourself?" Neil shouted in disbelief.

"Bhai... come on let me put my theory on table. My theory is Reva Aunty was always somewhere close to all of us hiding somewhere. She had seen Sanskar Bhai growing up in front of her eyes. Since she was hiding our families could not reach out to her. We all know how much Sujata Aunty and Reva Aunty were close, she always knew he is her best friend's son. And she is not able to recognise Swara Bhabhi because, after her mysterious disappearance Mehra family shifted to London within two years. There was no chance for Reva Aunty to see her daughter growing up." Niren's words gave first blow to their mindsets.

"But then why she did not come in front of families?" Neil countered.

"May be someone had forced or blackmailed her to remain hiding." Sanskar concluded suspiciously.

"But then question is where was she for all these years hiding?" Rohan exclaimed jumping on his seat.

"There is always a dark under the moon. Our families searched for her everywhere but not in our own circle or in our own homes" Sanskar became speculative.

"Exactly, Sanskar Bhai you need to list down all places which you always used to visit from your childhood regularly" Niren's criminal mind was working with bullet speed. He took pen and paper from Sanskar's desk and started noting down. Whereas Sanskar slipped in the memory lane of his childhood. He was recalling and mumbling more to himself.

"Our school... then my swimming and guitar classes... which was home teaching. My tuition was also from home. I used to accompany Mom for her temple visits sometimes ... Sometime business parties... Sometimes, I used to go with Divya Aunty for her routine check-ups in hospital. I used to come to office sometimes. Then yours and Rohan's house... sometimes our relatives' homes. After coming from US, office was like daily...Visiting Dr. Myra at orphanage for my sessions but that was recently ... but that's when Reva Mom was with us" Sanskar tried to remember but then he widened his eyes when realisation hit him hard, he shouted on top of his voice "Saraswathi Orphanage."

"Yes, I used to accompany Mom there. Every first Sunday of month. I used to go to Orphanage from my childhood with Mom. She used to cook for those kids also used to pass on some gifts. I used to play with those kids in the ground. Even after we moved to US, each summer vacations we used to come back to India, even that time I used to accompany Mom." Sanskar was trying to comprehend his childhood memories linked up with their family mystery.

"Then there is high chance Reva Aunty was hiding in Saraswathi Orphanage" Niren's voice earned everyone's attention.

***********************************************
Precap –

Is Sanskar's doubt correct?

Will he find anything in Orphanage?

What Sanskar will do to bring Reva and Swara closer?

What will be Sanskar's gift to Swara on her birthday?

Will Ragini's crime will come in front of every one?

First of all sorry to all those readers who have been commenting on previous two chapters for not replying back to each individual comment as I was busy working on this back to back update. Hope you will not mind it.

Thanks for loving this story. Let me know how you found this chapter in the form of your votes and comments.

Please feel free to share this story in your message board as suggestive read if you think that they will enjoy this roller coaster ride.

Love
AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 92.4K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
151K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...
98.7K 6.3K 39
"You are caught Moon, stop staring at me". My heart quickened, This man will be the end of me. "Trust me moon, The way you look at me makes my heart...
162K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...