A Second Chance [Atsumu x Rea...

By Gremlin_Lord

"I think we should break up" It's been 3 years since Y/n heard those words. Even though it hasn't been that l... More

~ 1 ~
~ 2 ~
~ 3 ~
~ 4 ~
~ 5 ~
~ 6 ~
~ 7 ~
~ 8 ~
~ 9 ~
~ 10 ~
~ 11 ~
~ 12 ~
~ 13 ~
~ 15 ~
~ 16 ~
~ 17 ~
~ 18 ~
~ 19 ~
~ 20 ~
~ 21 ~
~ 22 ~
AU Side Story
AU Side Story 2
AU Side Story 3
AU Side Story 4
AU Side Story 5
The Letter
Lost Boy
Happy Valentines Day!

~ 14 ~

2K 52 15
By Gremlin_Lord

"Are you feeling better now?" Y/n questioned the small boy as he nodded with a grin.

"Yeah! Koji feels a lot better! Thanks to mommy!" he engulfed the female into a hug, making her chuckle as she hugged him back. 

"Koji did a good job too" she said with a smile and ruffled his hair, causing him to giggle. "Do you want bacon and eggs?" she questioned the boy who nodded happily.

"Yesh!" he said with a smile making her chuckle. 

"Alright" she said and started to make her way to the kitchen as he followed her like a baby duckling.

"Koji help?" the boy questioned.

"No not this time. I don't want you getting hurt alright?" Y/n replied with a smile and patted his head. He puffed his cheeks out before nodding, making the female chuckle softly at his cuteness. 

The h/c haired female took out the sliced pork from the fridge as well as some eggs. She hummed a small tune as she started to prep everything to start cooking. While she was busy in the kitchen, Koji was busy playing with his toys. He had his stuffed animals out in the living room as they were sat on the ground. Koji sat down with them until he heard a ringing. 

He went over towards the sound and saw his mom's phone making the ringing noises. Picking up the phone, he saw that Miya seemed to be calling his mom. Tilting his head, he pressed the green button and pressed the phone against his ear.

"Hello?" he said.

"Y/n?" the voice called out.

"No, it's Koji" he replied.

"Oh Koji! Let me talk to your mom" the voice stated. 

Hearing the familiar voice, Koji recognized it as Atsumu. He thought about it, wondering if he should give the phone to his mom. Looking over, he saw that his mom was cooking at the moment.

"No. Mommy's busy" he finally answered.

"It's just real quick" Atsumu said.

"But mommy's busy. I don't wanna bother mommy" Koji responded.

"It's important though" the blond said.

"Then tell Koji and Koji will tell mommy!" the two year old said with a grin.

Atsumu chuckled softly, a smile on his face. "Alright. We're going to the beach" he said.

"Really!?" the boy said loudly.

"Koji? Is everything okay?" Atsumu could hear Y/n in the background.

"Yeah! Everything's fine mommy!" Koji said. Atsumu chuckled once more. "Are we really going to the beach?" the boy questioned in a more hushed tone.

"Yeah. We're gonna go to the beach and eat watermelon." the blond said.

"And play in the water too?" Koji questioned.

"And play in the water too" Atsumu chuckled once more.

The two started to talk to each other even more, time quickly passing by. Koji telling Atsumu what he'll do with his mom when they get to the beach. The small boy would ask Atsumu what he'll do at the beach every now and then, but it would mostly be Koji telling the blond what he wanted to do once he got to the beach. 

Though they're conversation was cut short since Y/n was finished cooking, but also looking for her phone. "Koji? Who're you talking to?" the female questioned, looking over at the boy.

"I'm talking to Tsumu! He said we're gonna go to the beach!" the boy grinned, looking at his mom as she smiled.

"Alright. Go and eat, mommy has to talk to Tsumu now" she said. The boy nodded and handed his mom's phone back and made his way to the kitchen. She pressed the phone against her ear and followed her son. "Sorry" she said.

"Nah it's fine. He sounds excited" Atsumu chuckled softly.

"So we're going to the beach?" she questioned.

"Yeah, we're headin' to the beach tomorrow" he said.

"Tomorrow?" Y/n furrowed her brows. "Koji's fever just went down today." she said.

"Well is he sick?" the blond questioned.

"No" the female answered.

"Then we're good to go!" Atsumu answered happily.

"Atsumu" the woman's voice was in a warning tone.

"C'mon N/n~ It's not like he'll catch another cold" he whined.

"And what if he does? What then?" she questions.

"Then I'll take full responsibility of taking care of him until he gets better!" Atsumu said.

There was a silence as the female thought of the scenario of what would happen if Atsumu were to take care of Koji, and it only ended in disaster.

"Yeah, no" she said.

"WHA- What do ya mean 'No'!? Am I that irresponsible??" the blond yelled, making the h/c haired female pull the phone away from her ear.

"I don't know Atsumu, lets think about it" she said sarcastically. "You didn't even take care of yourself when you got sick which made Kita force you to go home. Already a bad sign may I add. And-"

"Okay I get it!" he huffed making her chuckle.

"But yeah, we'll go tomorrow" she eyed her son whose eyes lit up, hearing her words, making her smile. 

"Great" she could hear his grin over the phone, making her smile a bit more. "Can't wait to see you in a bi-" before he could finish his sentence she hung up on him, an annoyed expression on her face.

"I swear I'm going to punch him one day" she muttered. Feeling a small tug at her pants, she looked down and saw her son, a big grin on his face, some food around his mouth.

"We're going?" he questioned, making her smile and chuckle softly.

"Yes, we're going." she picked him up and went over to the kitchen and grabbed a napkin, wiping his face, making him giggle. Setting him down, she ruffled his hair, making him laugh more. "Go find something to wear tomorrow, and grab stuff you want to bring to the beach" she told the boy.

Quickly nodding, he ran off to his room to grab what he wanted to take to the beach. The female chuckled softly seeing how excited the boy was. Going on her phone, she noticed how Atsumu had texted her.

"C'mon N/n I was only jokin!" he had texted.

Rolling her eyes, she ignored his text and went to Kita's contact. She texted him to see what everyone was bringing, seeing if she could bring something as well for tomorrow. It took the older male a while but he soon replied to her as she skimmed through what everyone was bringing. Humming in satisfaction, a smile made it's way to her lips as she knew what she was going to bring. Stretching a bit, she set her phone down and made her way to her room, deciding what to bring herself for tomorrow.

The next day, Y/n woke up to her two year old—soon to be three in a few weeks—with a big grin on his face.

"Mommy hurry hurry!!" he said. She chuckled softly, and ruffled his hair, slowly sitting up.

"I hear ya I hear ya" she said. Yawning, she stretched and watched as her son got off the bed and tried to pull his mom off. She chuckled again as she got out of bed and followed him into the bathroom. 

He climbed up the steps of the step stool as she handed him his toothbrush, with toothpaste on it, as he started to brush his teeth. She followed him soon after as the two brushed their teeth together. They washed their faces afterwards as Koji quickly jumped down from the step stool and went to his room to get dressed.

Y/n chuckled as she went to get dressed herself. Looking at herself in the mirror, she was a bit hesitant. She wore a white off the shoulder dress that had a ruffle trim and stopped mid thigh. Noticing her door opening, she looked over and saw her two year old in swimming trunks and a swim shirt on. 

Once he saw her, he grinned and quickly went over to her. "Mommy looks really pretty!!" he exclaimed. She chuckled softly and picked him up, giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Thank you Koji" she said making him giggle as he gave her a kiss on the cheek as well. Setting him down, she put some sandals on and grabbed the beach bag that was on her bed. Looking through the bag once more, she mentally checked everything off, seeing she packed everything she needed. 

Slinging the bag over her shoulder, she grabbed her sun hat and left her room. Koji followed after her as the female grabbed her car keys before hearing a knock on her door. Raising an eyebrow, she went over and opened the door, only to see a familiar blond standing there.

The two stared at her, Atsumu mostly staring at the female in awe. Koji peeked behind the female's legs and noticed the male, tilting his head a bit.

"Do you need something?" she questioned the male, making him get out of his trance.

"Right! Me and 'Samu are gonna take the two of ya to the beach" he beamed with a grin. 

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the male. "I don't remember you guys asking me about this"

"Cause we never did" Atsumu had a smug look on his face as she rolled her eyes and tossed her car keys to Atsumu who caught them.

"Get Koji's car seat for me then. It's a pain in the neck to put in, I need to grab something else." she said.

"Yes ma'am" he grinned as he walked off to the female's car. Y/n looked at Koji and smiled, patting his head. 

"Why don't you go and say hi to 'Samu?" she questioned the boy. He grinned and nodded, quickly going over to the other car, seeing the other twin in it.

Going over to the kitchen, she pulled out a water melon from the fridge and started to go out of her apartment, closing the door with her foot as she went over to the car.

"Need help?" a voice asked, making her look over and see Osamu.

"Nah I got it" she gave the younger twin a reassuring smile.

"Cause mommy's strong as a bear!" Koji quickly added, making the two adults chuckle.

Y/n opened the trunk of the car and noticed there was a volleyball and a few other stuff in the trunk, making the female chuckle as she set the water melon somewhere in the trunk. Closing it, she looked over to see how Atsumu was doing, only to see that Osamu had also joined to help, but it seemed to end with the twins arguing. 

Going over to them she cleared her throat, earning both their attentions as they looked at her. Koji grinned as he watched his mom take the car seat out of the car herself.

"Mommy's really good at magic too" Koji said with a grin.

"I was obviously gonna do that, but Osamu wouldn't let me" Atsumu said.

"Yeah right! You were obviously havin' a hard time taking it out!" Osamu retorted.

The two were about to fight until the female stopped them.

"Just go lock my apartment door, I'll put the car seat in myself" she stated. "Come on Koji, let's leave the non-magicians by themselves" the female smiled at her son as he nodded with a grin and followed his mom who walked over to Osamu's car.

"You're so dumb" Osamu said and quickly walked away, obviously wanting the last word.

The blond only fumed, about to throw the female's car keys at his brother before deciding not to, since he would get yelled at Y/n if he did. Grumbling, he went over to her apartment door and locked the door and made his way back to the car. 

Opening the door to the passenger seat, he sat down and buckled himself in, closing the car door. Y/n was in the car herself as she buckled Koji in before buckling herself in as well. 

"All buckled in?" Osamu asked, looking at Koji through the rear view mirror.

The boy gave the man a grin, nodding. "Yup!" he responded.

"Let's get going to the beach then" the grey haired male said with a smile and took off.

I'm back :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754 8 9
*DISCONTINUED* Kageyama x reader Kageyama is the same as always uptight, moody, and socially awkward. Or is that just an act? (Y/n) is an average...
18.5K 718 25
Suna x fem reader. "Holy shit! You're a chick?" In which Y/n had recently won her battle with cancer, but it left her body unrecognizable. When the p...
136K 4.3K 37
They can't take it anymore The Bullying, Critism, And hurtful thing they've heard from their team. If they won't respect them then they don't need th...
470K 15.2K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...