๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฌ โ”โ”โ”โ” eli m...

By itscherrythecola

๐’๐”๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐๐Ž๐˜ โ we were laying, laying in my bed for one second โž Cover Credits- @clinquaant More

SUCH A BOY
PROLOGUE
EPIGRAPH
01 | STRIKE FIRST
02 | ESQUELETO
04 | COURTBALANCE
05 | QUIVER
06 | ALL VALLEY
07 | MOLTING
08 | DIFFERENT BUT SAME
09 | MERCY
CAST
10 | MERCY II
11 | THE APPLICATION
12 | BACK IN BLACK
13 | CAMP
14 | CABIN PRANK
15 | EX-ALMOST
16 | PARTY
17 | SUMMER FLING
18 | LAST DAY AT HAWTHORNE
19 | PULPO
20 | NO MERCY
21 | AFTERMATH
22 | NOW YOU'RE GOING TO PAY
23 | RIGHT PATH
24 | MIYAGI-DO
25 | KING COBRA
26 | OBSTACULOS
27 | THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE BADASS
28 | FEEL THE NIGHT
29 | DECEMBER 19
30 | HO, HO, HO AND A BOX OF CONDOMS
31 | FIRST KISS
32 | FLIP THE SCRIPT
33 | MOVIE THEATRE GAMES
34 | DRIVER PERMIT
ACT TWO
01 | LET'S BEGIN
02 | FIRST LEARN STAND
03 | THEN LEARN FLY
04 | BICEPHALY
05 | MATCH POINT
06 | KICKS GET CHICKS
07 | MINEFIELDS
08 | PARTY TIME
09 | THE FALL
ROBBY/ MOLLY
AM I WRONG?

03 | COBRA KAI NEVER DIES

8.5K 246 631
By itscherrythecola

MIGUEL TRIED  HIS BEST to avoid Kyler at all costs so the quartet decided to spend lunch in library so they could study for an upcoming test.

"Hey Y/N, my mom packed me Strawberry yogurt again, do you want it?" Demetri asked, holding out the small plastic container.

Y/N smiled at the boy, taking the yogurt from his hand and opening it. She grabbed a spoon from out of her bag and dipped it in her yogurt but as soon as the thick liquid made contact with her tongue she grimaced. Whatever that was, it wasn't Strawberry yogurt.

Y/N slid the plastic container over to Demetri, "That's fucking disgusting."

Demetri laughed as Y/N made grossed out facial expressions, taking the yogurt container and dumping it in the trash before sitting back down and facing Miguel. He had stayed and defended them last night and had gotten injured in the process. It wasn't fair to begin with, it was four against one.

"So, that's it? No more karate?" Demetri asked, leaning closer to Miguel.

Miguel nodded, "I guess so."

"It's probably for the best. It was starting to boost your confidence." Oh how Y/N loved Demetri, he was like her own reality show.

Miguel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Isn't that supposed to be a good thing." Not with Demetri it wasn't.

Demetri scoffed, "No. What has confidence ever gotten anybody except for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?"

"A hand job." Y/N muttered under her breath.

Eli snorted at her comment, this caused Demetri to focus his attention on the pair.

"I thought it was kind of cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli announced, not making direct eye contact with Miguel.

"Me too." Y/N agreed, giving Miguel a small smile.

"Are you two insane!?" Demetri exclaimed which earned them a 'hush' from the school librarian.

"Yes, at this age we have the same anxiety level as a psychiatric patient in the 1950s'." Y/N stated, this earned an impressed smile from Miguel.

"Where'd you learn that? Psychology?"

Y/N nodded, turning back to her work.

"Let me ask you. What is the best super power anyone could have?" Demetri asked, straightening himself up in his chair.

"Super strength?" Miguel questioned but he didn't seem sure of his answer.

"Power replication." Y/N said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Wrong. Invisibility. A distance second would be super speed, to run away fast." Demetri finished, unfortunately for them they had a surprise visitor.

"Run away from who!?" Kyler asked, walking towards the table, his friend Bruck's following closely behind.

Miguel groaned as him and the others scrambled to get up quickly and grab their stuff.

"Whom." Bruck's correct which earned a confused glance from Kyler. "It's the object of a preposition. Remember English class."

"We were just leaving." Miguel announced as him and the others got up from their chairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" Kyler grabbed Eli by the collar and turned him around so that he could inspect Eli's face, "Oh, look at this freak. What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?"

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Leave him alone, Kyler."

Kyler turned his head slightly to face Y/N, "Oh that's right, you would."

"Sleeping with nerd now are we, Y/N?" Bruck's retorted, slamming a book against her shoulder.

"Oh you know what happened Kyler, I didn't sleep with you." Y/N felt her blood boil, Kyler was getting on her last nerves.

"Get the hell out of here." Kyler grabbed Miguel by the head and shoved him away, Bruck doing the same to Eli and Y/N. Demetri on the other hand didn't make it away in time and wasn't so lucky.

Kyler grabbed Demetri's bag from him, parading it around as if it were a toy.

"No, come on. Not the trash, I just threw a yogurt in there." Demetri  tried to reach for his backpack but was shoved away, Kyler throwing the black bag in the trash.

"Now it's double dip." Kyler laughed, watching as Demetri pulled out the gross yogurt covered bag from out of the trash before walking away in disgust.

Y/N and Eli were sat on top of her bed watching Star Wars, Y/N didn't seem particularly interested as her mind was else where. She shuffled backwards, making herself comfortable.

"I wonder what Demetri would say if he knew we were watching Star Wars without him." Eli said, catching Y/N's attention.

"Don't worry, he's probably at home watching the game of thrones marathon he talked about at lunch." Y/N smiled, grabbing onto Eli's arm as she steadied herself.

Eli noticeably pulled away from her slightly, a frown spread across his face.

"Eli, what's wrong?" Y/N asked, holding on to both his hands.

"It's just my lip." Eli muttered, breaking away from Y/N and pointing at his lip. Her gaze fell on her lap, she didn't know what to say.

A silence fell between the two, the only noise in the room being the Tv which played softly in the background.

Y/N looked up and faced him, a small smile on her face, "I think your scars cute."

Eli's eyes met hers, "You think so?"

"Anakin has a scar and he's hot." Y/N stated, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Unfortunately for the pair, their moment was cut short when a loud abrupt noise pulled them out of their thoughts. The front doorbell had rung.

"I'll be back." Y/N announced pulling away from Eli and making her way towards the front door. Her mom wouldn't be home for another hour and her dad was working late so it couldn't be them, Demetri couldn't come over to Y/N's house because he was busy and Miguel didn't know where she lived so it couldn't be him either.

Y/N opened her front door and in her door way, drenched in rain was Sam LaRusso, teary eyed and shivering.

"Sam." Y/N gave the girl a small wave, "What are you doing here?"

Sam LaRusso hadn't talked to Y/N since the beginning of Freshman year when the rumours first began, before that the pair were fairly close.

"It's about Kyler." She stated, wiping a tear from her bloodshot eyes.

"Come inside." Y/N opened the door so that Sam could walk through.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 8.7K 37
-๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ แต€แต’สณสธ แดบโฑแถœสฐแต’หกหข '๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž. ...
6.8K 181 19
Thirty years ago, there was a love triangle between Daniel, Ali and Johnny and after all the years they thought they had gotten over it and the only...
27K 889 19
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ Demetri x f! Reader ...
212K 6.5K 37
- you cured my january blues! social media x real life | ยฉ infinitygauntlets, 2021 โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €