China's princess (MLB)

By Anna_adrinetteshiper

Marinette is the shy lovely daughter of a baker right? No wrong! In the story she is China's princess, who h... More

Flee
Announcement
A/N
The flight
Flirting
Jealous
Pool party
Next day
The first day in the chinese school
Boring Lessons
I forgot something (A/N)
Who are you?
Who are you? (Part 2)
Reveal another secret?
See you again
Palace tour
Guests
Nino?
A/N
Plan
Together again
Auditions
Singing Competition
Singing Competition (part 2)
A day to chill
Don't mess with the cat
Break up
Trap
Many secrets
Just for him
Worst day of my life
Planning

The final battle

1.1K 19 7
By Anna_adrinetteshiper

Marinettes pov

"Don't worry Alya and Nino we still have a special gift for you a meeting with the Princess of China!" The audience cheered but i really tried not to laugh. I looked at Alya who was trying not to laugh.

"Thank you very much." Alya said polite making a little bow. "We will be back in 5 minutes after a little back!" The announcer said.

We went down the stage and covered Alya and Nino along with the rest of the class in a bear hug. "Guys can't breath." Nino managed to get out.

"We are so sorry for you guys." Rose exclaimed and everyone nodded agreeing. "We are fine the third place is ok." Alya shrugged. "And beside I we are getting a meeting with the Princess!" Alya said laughing at the irony.

"You sure you are ok?" I asked concern. " Yeah beside you are still in! Win this for me princess." she made a little bow. "Princess?" Nino asked. The class  looked confused. 'Damn Alya.' I tough.

"That's what Adrien calls Marinette." Alya quickly responded.

'God save' I mouthed. She smirked at me. "Ok now Marinette change! Your final Song is waiting!" Alya pushed to change.

The other girls followed us. We have to make her look like a real princess." Alya smirked. I rolled my at eyes at her comment.

~minutes later~

The dress

"Guys the dress is to long!" i whined. "It's perfect you really look like a princess!" Chloe said fixing the last details. "And why do I have to?" I asked annoyed. They are sounding like my mother. "Cause when you are winning this you have to look your best!" rose exclaimed. "But i still have to perform one sing and i can barly walk in the dress!" i complained. Alya raised an eye-brow. I sighing "Ok I'm not complaining anymore!" i hold my hands up in defense. "Good"

"By the way i heard Kagami is coming to the princess birthday party." Alix said. "How do you know?" i asked curious. "Marinette stop talking your make up isn't done yet!" Juleka hold up my chin.

"Done!" Rose finally said. I stood up. "Spin around one time." Alix demanded. I did what I've been told. "The dress is amazing!" Chloe dreamed.

"Marinette five minutes till you are on stage!"

I nodded. "We are now going. Good luck girl!" Alya pushed the other girls away. "Hey Marinette!" I hear a annoying voice. "What do you want Tristan?" i asked. "I wanted to wish you good luck!" he said pretending to be hurt.

"Didn't i made myself clear last time?" I heard a familiar voice. Adrien wrapped his arms around me. "Ummm I wanted to wish you guys good luck!" Tristan said sweating nervously. "You're scaring the shit out of him." I giggled.

"Adrien! Marinette! You are on stage in 2 minutes!"

"Are you ready M'lady?" Adrien turned to me and smirked. Ready as I'll ever be." I said.

"Dear audience. This battle will be a little different then from the other battles. In this battle our two couples will sing the same songs against each other but still you vote which couple sang it better! It won't be one song it will be a mashup! Now let's welcome our two final couples Marinette and Adrien vs Amber and Tristan! Let's amaze you one more time!"

We got up the stage. The two boys were grinning at each other like a creep.

(Amber, Tristan, Marinette and Adrien)

Marinettes pov

Gosh this was harder than it looks like. We just had to sing when we know it luckily I knew all of the song. After we finally finished there was loud applause.

"Please vote now you have 60 seconds." gosh the tension was killing me. Adriens hand was squeezing my hand slightly. "Steady your breath M'lady. Everything will be ok. You did a great job!" he whispered in my ear.

"Ok and the winner of this year singing competition is our lovely couple...."

".....Amber and Tristan!" I gasped. I never lose a singing competition. Amber literally throw herself on Tristan. The crowd clapped but there were mumbles and gasps. "And here is the cup for the winning couple!"

A woman middle age came out. She was about to handle it to Amber and Tristan but someone interrupt her. "Stop it right there." A voice called out. The lights were pointing at Matthew? Oh no.

"The 'winning' couple her Amber and Tristan cheated." He got up the stage. "Your just saying it because you're Marinettes brother." Amber snapped. No one is snapping at my brother! I was about to say something but my brother stopped me. "I have everything under control, trust me." i nodded and stepped back.

"I, Matthew Graham de Vanily, am not lying. I'm swearing it on my status!" The crowd gasped. This was huge. He's swearing on his prince title! 'Don't do anything wrong Matthew'

"I have proofs of course." he said. "Amber and Tristan used special microphones! They used some with auto tune in it!" He took Tristans micro. "This Micro is manipulated and after rule number 56 people who use manipulated micros are disqualified right after they are exposed." he pointed at them.

"That's not fair! I can sing! I didn't know that it was manipulated" Amber shirked. "You sure? Ok prove it! Sister heart? Can I borrow your micro?" i handle at Amber. "You against me. 'Sweet but Psycho' now!" i challenged her. She took the micro. The crowd went crazy.

"In all my years leading this competition I never saw something this dramatic! Let the two ladies sing!" i smirked 'She don't have a chance against me'

I started to sing. When it was her turn she suddenly change the song? Bad romance? I saw Tristan changing the music. Oh gosh. Adrien saw it to and then he changed it back to sweet but psycho. Both of the boys argued and changed the music. The crowd was confuse but liked it. I could see my class looking shocked. In the end it was my turn. I saw from the corner of my eyes Tristan leaning with his back against the wall my brother shouting at him.

(A/N In my opinion the girl with black hair sang 'Sweet but psycho' better so Marinette is winning ok?)

"Seems like your plan failed" i told her laughing.

"That was a show! Seems like our Matthew was right." the announcer said. "No one is better than my little sister!" Matthew said ruffling my hair. I groaned.

"I can sing! It's Tristan who can't sing! It was his idea!" Amber fumed with anger. Tristan looked shocked. "I never wanted to attend to this competition! You just wanted to attend cause you heard Adrien freaking Agreste is taking part!" Tristan snapped back.

"But it was your idea! You just wanted Marinette back!" she shouted at him. "It was your idea to break them apart!"

The whole room was silent. I heard Adrien and Matthew growling next to me. "What the heck with you?" i laughed. I could fell that Adrien was about to transform and cataclysm Tristan. This time for real. Matthew stepped forwards.

"Thanks for the confession. I think it would be better for you both when you leave NOW. Or else you have to deal with the royal guards. Tristan, when you behavior don't change till the princess birthday I'll release your father from his job is this clear?" his voice was cold like the voice of father when he's angry or stressed. They both nodded and bowed before leaving the stage with out another word.

"When this problem is solve now i think we should handle the price to the real winners." he said grinning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 967 17
This story is now considered completed and will not be continued. Marinette is turning 16 which means she can finally come home to China. Her entir...
194K 3.9K 17
-•{DISCONTINUED}•- Marinette Dupain-Cheng is hiding two secrets. Not just her being Ladybug, the heroine of Paris, but also her being the Princess of...
387K 9.4K 44
*DISCLAIMER I DONT OWN MLB OR THE COVER PIC I JUST FOUND IT ON PINTEREST* Marinette has a secret, her class gets a trip to China, during their visit...
284K 4.8K 24
Marinette has a very big secret. She is the princess of China. When Marinettes class win a contest that allows them to go to the Princess' coronation...