Together again

Alyas pov

I felt someone shaking me. "Time to rise and shine Al!" I heard Marinette sing sang.

"Five more minutes Mari." I turned away. Then it hit me. When Marinette has to wake me up then it means that we are super late.

"Aaaagh we are super late are we?" i shoot up. "Nope we aren't i decided that after yesterday you need a little motivation and so yeah!" i saw a grinning Marinette in front of me. "You are the best." i said still sleepy. "Ok come on now Al we have some plans before we go to school." She said cheering. "What plans?" i asked confused. "You will see. Change in your uniform I want to see you in the lobby in five minutes!" she said. Ok that was weird. I quickly changed and locked the door before I went down stair. What is going on?

~in the lobby~

Marinettes pov

I went down stair. "Is everything set?" I asked. "Yes princess but Nino is worried." I felt strong arms around my waist. "I turned around and kissed Adrien. "Geez guys i though we are setting Nino and Alya together again. Get a room!" I heard Kim shouting. We already told the whole class about the situation. We broke apart laughing.

„Ok guys pretend that everything is normal. A normal day. Ok?" the others nodded and we sat their waiting for Alya. She finally came down. „What is going on?" she asked serious.

„Nothing" we all said in unison." she wanted to sit next to me but I stopped her. „It's reserved for Nico you remember my friend?" I told her. She raised an eye brow.

„What did you plan?" she crossed her arms in front of her chest. „Nothing." I said innocent. „Alya?" a voice called out. We all turned around seeing Nino standing their in a blue tux, his hair styled and nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Adrien gave him thumbs up. Alya turned away taking her phone out. I took it away.

"Marinette Gra- Dupain Cheng!" I shoot my head. „Listen to Nino!" she groaned but turned to him with a poker face.

„Alya you don't understand the situation. I never texted you such things! I lost my phone on that day and Lila took it. She saw the photos and send you such horrible texts. You think that i broke up with you but I never did. But will you be my girl again? And-"

Alya kissed him to shut him up. The class face palmed internally cause that was not the speech Nino should tell Alya. He was improving!

„I forgive you." she said still hugging him. „Thank god!" he spun her around. „That's so sappy." Alix wiped a fake tear away. „Nino, bro that was not the text I wrote for you." Adrien exclaimed.

„It was to cliche. I mean that could come from you but not me." He said. „But that was not our plan!" I joined in. „But i though it would be better when I make it straight." He pouted.

„Nino Lahiffe! Do you know how romantic that would be if you had followed the plan I made? Do you know how much work in the plan was? Do you-" i was cut by Adriens lips. „Clam down M'lady. They are know together again that's to only thing that matters now." He wispernd into my hear. I sat down again pouting.

"So much work for nothing. I mean were is my sappy shit now?" i mumbled under my breath. "How about we all having breakfast together at the coffee shop near the hotel?" Alya suggest. The others agreed and together we went to the coffee shop.

Adrien pov

"On coffee caramel with cream please. And some macaroons." Marinette ordered. "And you?" the waiter asked. "I would like one coffee vanilla, some croissants and the cheese sandwich please." i ordered. "Mhm ok." the waiter nodded.

"Cheese sandwich?" Marinette rose a eye-brow amused. "Plagg is whining in my pocket." she giggled. "By the way...." Marinette looked nervously on the floor. "What is puurrncess?" i took her hand.

"Your puns doesn't make this easier for me." she groaned. "Hey I know you love them and beside you can tell me everything." i squeezed her hand. "Ummm maybe just maybe Alya found out that I'm Ladybug?" she said nervously. "What? How?"

"Ummm my parents know that I'm Ladybug and they maybe slipped out a few things but she doesn't know yours yet!" she exclaimed. "Don't worry bug. She will find it out soon but there wasn't any Akumas in a while maybe Hawk Moth is sick from loosing and he is giving up?" i tried to cheer her up. She smiled and our orders came.

"Here a coffee caramel with cream and some macaroons for the lady. And a coffee vanilla, some croissants and a cheese sandwich for her friend." he winked at Mari and was gone. "I don't like the guy." i said while eating my croissants.

Plagg was munching on his sandwich, "Why? Because he was winking at your lady? I don't like this café because this isn't camembert in the sandwich. It's another cheese but it's still good." I shook my head. „Your always thinking about cheese!" Tikki said munching on a macaroons.

„Wait what's that?" I said picking up her serviette. „What the hell?" I looked at the text he wrote on it.

Call me later ;) *************************** (his number)

„Adrien calm down. It's not like I'm really gonna call this guy. He just though I was single." Marinette said comforting me.

„But your mine!" I exclaimed pouting. „I know kitty. I'm yours and your mine ok?" She asked giggling. „Much better." I said kissing her lips.

„I'm sorry to interrupt but we have to go to school!" We saw the class looking at us. We broke apart.

„Serious Guys? I was kissing my girl!" I pouted. We all laughing and payed. The waiter who served me and Marinette came over. "Here M'lady." he handed her a rose. Everyone was shocked. "That's enough." I tried to get through to the waiter but the  boys were holding me back.

"Calm down dude." Nino tried. "Whoa Agreste since when are you so strong?" Kim said. Marinette was standing there laughing before walking up to me.

She kissed me and I calmed down. I deepened the kiss and smirked against her lips when i saw the priceless face of the waiter. The kiss last a little bit to long then it should cause Chloe was throwing a bottle at us. "Gezz guys it's just 7:30 o'lock and your are making out for the 4th time." She laughed. We broke apart and the waiter stormed away. We laughed and headed back to the hotel where miss Bustier already waited with Lila. And she was looking disappointed and mad?