Announcement

Marinette pov
I woke up early for once. I decided to shower and went to my Garderobe to change into:

 I decided to shower and went to my Garderobe to change into:

I make my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs.
„Morning Auntie and uncle" I greeted them. „Morning sweetheart" they both said. „Do you know what in 1 month is?" my aunt asks.

„Yeah it's my birthday and I become China's crown princess. I know I didn't forget it." I said eating my breakfast. They give me a nod. When I finish my breakfast I grab some cookies and took my bag to went to school. „Bye auntie and uncle" I kissed their checks.
„Bye-bye" I went outside and saw Alya, Nino, and Adrien. Adrien. He looks handsome like always.

I run towards them and waved. They notice me and wait. When I reached them I was breathless from running. „Hey girl" Alya hugged me. „Hey dudette"
„Hey, Mari" the boys looked at my shoes and then back to me. „How can you that fast in those shoes?" Nino asked me shocked. I looked at Alya with a pleading look.

„She umm it's a girl's think" Alya said. After all these years I only told Alya that I'm royalty. She understood it when I need her help.

The bell rang and we made our way to the classroom. Miss bustier and with a wide grin on her face in the classroom. „Class can I please have your attention." Our eyes went to miss bustier in front of the class. „So we won the prize as the best class in Paris." She said excitedly. The class brush out in cheers.

„Ok come down this is not the only surprise." She waited for our attention.
„The price is a 3 week trip to China. We are invited to the princess birthday ball and her coronation." Now the class cheered louder than before.

„I know the princess. We are besties." Lila Lied. „Really?" Rose asked. She gives us a nod. „But How can you know her when she flee when she was 5? How does she look likes? If you knew her you have to know Chinese and her name hm?" I teased her.

She panicked. „Yeah she knows also other languages and I visit her once. She is pretty. She had umm blonde hair and umm brown eyes." She said nervously. „Liar" I said in Chinese and rolled my eyes.

„Totally" Adrien replied and winked at me. I totally forgot he could understand me so I blush. „Marinette since you used to live in China you can tell us something about the princess?" Miss bustier asked. She gives me an I-know-everything-look. Does she know...?

„Yeah I live there for five years but I visit my grandparents every year during the summer break. The princess flees because of assassins. She was teaching in 10 different languages. Chinese, French, English, spaniel, latein, german, italic, Russian, Irish, and Korean. She can play piano, guitar, flute, and violin. She taught ballet, gymnastics, fencing, and self-defense. She also has singing lessons as photoshoots. Her schedule is mostly very full. She will become the crown princess a week after her birthday. She will learn to rule the country and have the find a husband before her coronation to become queen." I said.

I had tears in my eyes. I sit down and hide my face with my arms. Alya next to me look at me worried and rub my back to comfort me. The class looks at me worried and confused. Miss bustier give me and Alya the permission to went outside a little while.

„There is a picture of her when she was a little girl." I took my phone out and shows them a photo from my last photoshoot. They were amaze.

„Wow, she looks a lot like you Marinette" I heard someone saying before I leave. We sat down at the stairs. „Wanna talk about it girl?" Alya ask me. „Sure" She hugs me. „Tell me your problem. You're not alone we will go through this together. No matter how big the problem is." She comforts me.

„It's only that it will change when I become the crown princess. My schedule will be soo full that I maybe won't have time for you guys. And then there is the thing with a husband. I have to find one in 2 years. All I want is Adrien. But I can't speak to him without stuttering. We won't live in a house have three kids named Emma, Hugo, and Louis..."
„Girl come down" I take a deep breath.

„We should go inside." I decided. She nodded and we went inside. The class was working on a worksheet. They look up at me but didn't ask anything. At the end of the class, Miss bustier asked once again for attention.

„Ok class this Saturday we will meet at the airport at 4 am. Pack some dresses for the girls and tuxes for the boys. The flight will be 10 hours long so we will arrive at 5 pm. On Sunday you guys can relax. The first week we will visit and join a class in a Chinese school. I'm the second week there we will explore China and visit the birthday ball. End the last week we will learn more about the royal family and their history and we will visit the coronation." She explained.

The class nodded and went outside. I wait until everyone is outside and went to miss bustier.
„Miss I have to tell you something," I said nervously.
„Of course princess," she said winking. „So I want to...wait you know?" She nodded. „And also I can't join you every day 'cause of preparation for my birthday and coronation." She nodded and I went outside where Alya wait.

We chatted and said our goodbyes and I went inside the bakery. I greeted my aunt and uncle, grab some cookies, and went upstairs. I began to pack. When I finished it was time for patrol. „Tikki are you ready?" The ladybug kwami nodded. „Tikki spots on!"
( they have told each other now but I ain't Worte it cause I'm too lazy. Just use your imagination😉)

(Ps: today is Thursday so only one day of school and then is the flight)