Guests

We went into my room laughing about random shit. Then a maid came "Princess Marinette? Your father order me to tell you that you have to be in the thron room on 15 minutes the greet to guest. You should wear something formal and when you wish Alya could be your lady in waiting and be by your side." she said polite. No need to be so polite Caroline." I said cheerful. I looked at Alya who had begging eyes. "Of course you can be my lady in waiting." I said giggling. She hugged me so thigh that I couldn't even breath. "This is the best day of my life!" she said fangirling.
"Come on Alya we need to pick a outfit!" I said dragging her to my closet.

Alyas looked around stunned

Alyas looked around stunned. "You have more clothes then I'll ever going to have." she said joking. I giggled at her. "Ok i'll pick a dress for you and you have to wear it to the meeting and you'll chose a dress for me!" she said excited. I wasn't really worry about it because Alya had a great sense of fashion.
I nodded and she went into my closet screeching for a dress and I did the same.

"I have a dress Mari!" she said excited. "Give me a minute I don't know in wich dress Nino will drool over you." I said smirking. She punched my arm playfully and blushed. "I chose a dress that will make Adrien having nosebleed and faint." she said back. I just rolled my eyes playful. As if. "I'll change in the bathroom and you change here. On three we will walk out ok?" I asked her. She gave me a single nod before go changing.

One
Two
Three!

She picked for me a baby pink dress