A day to chill

Marinette's pov

We celebrated after we got back to the hotel. Right now me and Adrien were cuddling lying on my bed. "I still can't believe we won!" Adrien said chuckling. "You better believe it," I said laughing. "Your incredible," he said kissing my forehead. "And so are you." he chuckled one more time. "Are you tried princess?" he asked after I yawned. "A little bit. You're so warm and comfy. Who wouldn't get sleepy in your embrace." I giggled.

"That's so cheesy!" Plagg said munching his cheese. "Plagg! They are adorable and beside your puns are terrible." Tikki said. "My puns are Purr-fect!" Plagg said giving Adrien a high five.

"You both should get some sleep," Tikki said shaking her head at Plagg. "Mhm" is all I could say. The next thing I knew is that I fell asleep in Adrien's arms.

~Next day~

I heard some loud noises that wake me up. I looked around seeing the whole class except for Lila grinning. Alya being Alya took photos. "What the heck guys I want to sleep!" I whined forcing me back to bed next to Adrien.

"You guys are so adorable!" Alya squealed. "Thanks and now get out I want to sleep a little while longer." I said. "You know Adrien is shirtless next to you." I shoot up looking beside me. "Very funny." I said lying back.

"You are awake now! Come on Marinette!" Chloe said dragging me out of the bed. Adrien was now awake. "Why Do we have to get up? It's Sunday! I want to sleep and give me Mari back she's warm!" Adrien said still sleepy.

"Come on sunshine boy! We have plans!" Nino patted his back. "Plans? Yeah, I have plans to cuddle with Mari and then watch a movie." He said. "Come on Bro! We are going to the swimming pool!" Kim laughed. "Fine." Adrien got up. "See you, Babe." Adrien said kissing my cheek before leaving to his room. The boys followed him laughing.

"I swear you are dating him for only 1 week and now you both are so unseparated." Alix said chuckling. "You spend so much time with him I think I'm jealous." Alya said laughing. "Haha very funny." I headed to the bathroom.

When I came out I saw Alya looking through my clothes. "What are you doing Al?" I asked her. "I will choose a swimsuit for you." I laughed. "You know how it ends last time right?" I asked while looking through my message. "And besides we have to be at the palace later," I said. "I forgot about this but we still can have fun." she convinced me. "Mhm." she looked through my clothes again.

"Chose something wearable or else you are never choosing anything for me again." she laughed. "What do you mean with wearable?" she looked at me amused. "Something that doesn't show too much," I said in a duh-tone. "You wouldn't buy it if you didn't plan on wearing it," Alya smirked.

"You know as a princess you get random clothes from everywhere and can I remind you about the one time when we were shopping and you could choose all my clothes? I think that was one of my biggest mistakes." I laughed. "They can't be that bad!" Tikki giggled. "Tikki is right and we both know she has a great sense for fashion!" Alya gave Tikki a little high five.

"I still think this is a bad idea." I sighed. "Come on trust me!" Alya whined. "Fine, I'll be in your room." I walked out laughing.

~ten minutes later~

"I'm not gonna wear this!" I screamed. "But you have to!" Alya said showing the two pieces in my face. "It hardly covers anything!" I whined even more. "Marinette Graham de Vanily! It just shows your tummy!" Alya said getting annoyed. "Alya you now I hate showing my stomach!" Tikki was just giggling and rolling on the bed.

"Marinette!" she groaned. "You will wear the two pieces even when it's the last thing I'll force you to!" "The last thing you are forcing me to?" I raise an eyebrow. "Yes the last thing I'll force you to!" she said.