The flight

Marinette's pov
I wake up and check my phone. 3 am. I took a long nice shower, went to my wardrobe and change into

 I took a long nice shower, went to my wardrobe and change into

I brush my hair and let it down. I went downstairs to grab some cookies and a mug of coffee. I finished my breakfast and decided to wake Tikki up.

„Tikki it's time to wake up." The little red kwami stretch and yawn. It was already 3:45 so I texted Alya.

M: Hey Alya. I pick you up in 5 minutes. Be ready!
A: Yeah I'm already waiting :)

Outside there was a pink limousine waiting for me. I told the drivers Alya's adresse and went inside.
I arrive at Alya's and saw she was wearing

„Wow, girl this limo is beautiful!" Alya said

„Wow, girl this limo is beautiful!" Alya said. I chuckle. „Wanna sing karaoke?" I showed her the machine. „Sure Girl But I will pick up a song for you."
She picks up Love is the Name by Sophia Carson

I sing it with all my heart. Little did I don't know Alya was recording the whole time and send it to the class.

Adrien's pov

We are just waiting for Alya and Marinette.

Bing

My phone makes. I got a message from Alya. My eyes widen when I saw Mari singing with a voice from a goddess. I blush like tomato kid's hair.

„Like what you see?" Nino teased and look over my shoulder. „Come on everyone think Marinette is cute and has a good voice." I said under my breath.
„But no one is blushing like creepy and has nosebleed."

Oh shit, I didn't notice. Nino helped me to clean my nose (I didn't know what to write) when we saw a pink limo arrive. Wow. Who afford it have to be really rich. A bodyguard opens the door and MARI and ALYA stepped out.