Auditions

Marinettes pov

We head back to the hotel together laughing. In front of the lobby was Miss bustier with a disappointed and mad expression. Lila was fake crying next to her. "Guys! Where were you? And what did you do to Lila?" she crossed her arms. Everyone was glaring at the 'innocent' crying Lila.

"Miss bustier we were at the cafe next to the hotel. We didn't do anything to Lila." Alya explained.

"Guys Lila told me you hurt her and that you stole something from her." Miss bustier continue.

"Miss please Let me explain the whole situation. She caused drama yesterday. She stole my phone and sent Alya horrible texts. We took it away by 'stealing' it from her. She was manipulating. And I wonder where she got it cause i'm sure I let it in Marinettes and Alyas rooms. How did you get there without breaking in? And i remember that yesterday she was late for school and Adrien and Marinette had to wait for her. And-" Miss bustier stooped Nino and turned to Lila.

"Lila? Why did you do such things? And then lie to me? Your are not coming with us to the princess birthday party. If you behave yourself now, there could be a chance that you could go to the coronation. Did you understood." gasps and whisper could hear from the class.

"The princess herself invited me so I will be there anyways." she flipped her hair. I looked at alya who was rolling her eyes. Miss bustier was turning to us again. "I'm sorry class that I was so mad at you. I didn't now that someone would do that." she said. We all have her a big hug. When we let her go miss bustier looked at Nino skeptic.

"Nino why are you wearing a tux? You should wear you uniform." he looked down shocked. "I'm back in 5 minutes." he said while run. I sneak to Alya.

"Al I need you to expose Lila." she looked at me already know everything. "I'm in just find a way to sneak out." she whispered. I nodded. I sneak out with the excuse to use the rest room. "Let expose the little liar." I said grinning taking my phone out. "Don't go to harsh." Tikki told me grinning. "No promises." I winked at her making her laugh.

Adriens pov

"You know the princess Lila?" Alya asked not believing a single word. "Of course Alya I can arrange a meeting with her for you so you can interview her." I shook my head. Is Alya falling for it again?

"No need. I have her number." everyone was looking at her in disbelieve. "Really? Prove it cause she said she only gave me her number cause it would be to dangerous." Lila tried to save her. "I will call her for everyone." Alya said pressing the call button.

(Italic: Marinette, normal: Alya)

Hello? Alya?

Hey! Your on loud speaker so don't say anything that could reveal you.

*giggle* Ok and who is there with you?

Your friend Lila

Who? I don't know a Lila

She said you're friends with her.

I don't know a Lila. Wait the Lila you told me?

Yes the Lila

Tell her I'm not her friend and that she should never lie about the royal family again cause next time it won't end this good for her. Marinette already told me everything. If she ever say a bad word about her or her friends I'm making sure you'll reget it.

I think she got the warning.

Ok Alya I'll see you at my birthday party and come with Marinette over on Sunday for a tea party.