The final battle

Marinettes pov

"Don't worry Alya and Nino we still have a special gift for you a meeting with the Princess of China!" The audience cheered but i really tried not to laugh. I looked at Alya who was trying not to laugh.

"Thank you very much." Alya said polite making a little bow. "We will be back in 5 minutes after a little back!" The announcer said.

We went down the stage and covered Alya and Nino along with the rest of the class in a bear hug. "Guys can't breath." Nino managed to get out.

"We are so sorry for you guys." Rose exclaimed and everyone nodded agreeing. "We are fine the third place is ok." Alya shrugged. "And beside I we are getting a meeting with the Princess!" Alya said laughing at the irony.

"You sure you are ok?" I asked concern. " Yeah beside you are still in! Win this for me princess." she made a little bow. "Princess?" Nino asked. The class  looked confused. 'Damn Alya.' I tough.

"That's what Adrien calls Marinette." Alya quickly responded.

'God save' I mouthed. She smirked at me. "Ok now Marinette change! Your final Song is waiting!" Alya pushed to change.

The other girls followed us. We have to make her look like a real princess." Alya smirked. I rolled my at eyes at her comment.

~minutes later~

The dress

"Guys the dress is to long!" i whined

"Guys the dress is to long!" i whined. "It's perfect you really look like a princess!" Chloe said fixing the last details. "And why do I have to?" I asked annoyed. They are sounding like my mother. "Cause when you are winning this you have to look your best!" rose exclaimed. "But i still have to perform one sing and i can barly walk in the dress!" i complained. Alya raised an eye-brow. I sighing "Ok I'm not complaining anymore!" i hold my hands up in defense. "Good"

"By the way i heard Kagami is coming to the princess birthday party." Alix said. "How do you know?" i asked curious. "Marinette stop talking your make up isn't done yet!" Juleka hold up my chin.

"Done!" Rose finally said. I stood up. "Spin around one time." Alix demanded. I did what I've been told. "The dress is amazing!" Chloe dreamed.

"Marinette five minutes till you are on stage!"

I nodded. "We are now going. Good luck girl!" Alya pushed the other girls away. "Hey Marinette!" I hear a annoying voice. "What do you want Tristan?" i asked. "I wanted to wish you good luck!" he said pretending to be hurt.

"Didn't i made myself clear last time?" I heard a familiar voice. Adrien wrapped his arms around me. "Ummm I wanted to wish you guys good luck!" Tristan said sweating nervously. "You're scaring the shit out of him." I giggled.

"Adrien! Marinette! You are on stage in 2 minutes!"

"Are you ready M'lady?" Adrien turned to me and smirked. Ready as I'll ever be." I said.