The first day in the chinese school

Marinette pov
I wake up by someone shouting my name.
„-rinette MARINETTE" Alya shouted in my ear. „Om ok I'm up." i said sleepy. I look around I saw that I'm in my bed. „How did I get into my bed?" I asked. „How weird questions. Yesterday after my date with Nino I came up here only to see you falling asleep with your head in Adriens lap. I asked some of our class to carry you and Adrien to your beds, but it was kinda difficult. But first I took so many pictures and-" I stopped her and went to the restroom. I know if I hadn't stop her from talking she would probably talking the whole day about everything and nothing. I brushed my teeth and suddenly i remember that today was the first day of going in a Chinese school. MY old school! I rushed trough the bathroom to get ready as quick as possible. „Alya, today is our first day of Chinese school." I shouted. I heard a I know. I ran out of the bathroom, seeing her all dressed and playing something on her phone.
„Nope your are not gonna wear that." I said pointing at her clothes. „Is something up with it?" She asked confused. „No but change into this." I throw some clothes at her and we both change.

~Time skip~

We finally were ready to leave. We went downstairs to see the class already ready to leave. „Ok guys. I loved all of your outfits but we are going to a Chinese school that means we have to look right. So you have to wear a school uniform." I said a handing everyone a school uniform

" I said a handing everyone a school uniform

Everyone went to their rooms to change again. Me and Alya already wear it so we wait for the others. Suddenly I felt someone kissing me cheek from behind me. „Hey handsome." „Hey beautiful." I turned around to kiss him. We broke apart of fangirlings. I laugh at the girl in our class. „I still can't believe that they are finally dating." Alix said. While the others agree. We both laugh. I still can't believe that we were so oblivious. „Ok Students there is a Bus that will pick us up." Miss bustier said. We wait outside the hotel. It was a little cold so Adrien cuddle me from behind. I'm so glad we are dating but I saw the death glares from Lila from the other side. I sighed. She won't stop and I have a feeling something bad will happen. „Hey don't worry about her. I will always be by your side to protect you so she can't hurt you ok?" Adrien flustered in my ear. I pecked his cheek and then the Bus came. It will be Fantastic today. We get into the bus and started the drive.

Adrien pov
I sat next to Marinette. She feel asleep on my shoulder while I was playing with her hair. The whole class was grinning and smirking like crazy. They took so many pictures of us. Lila was still glaring at my Marinette. But when she notice I was looking at her she put on a fake 'sweet' smile. It was an hour way to the school so we had a little bit of time. I'm so lucky to have the most beautiful girl in the world as my girlfriend. We finally arrived and I woke her up. „Hey beautiful we are here." She yawn and rubbed her eyes. She slowly get up and took my hand. I was still blushing at this gesture. I saw the class still grinning. Alya has her phone in the hand and take pictures. We went outside the bus and Miss bustier started to tell us some rules.
„Ok class this is a Chinese school and I hope you will be polite and put on your best behaviour m. Cause that's is not our school and here are other rules ok?" She said. We nodded and than Mari let go of my and to tell us some rules. She didn't look tried anymore. She looks like she had 5 energy drinks. Sometimes she was still rambling. Then I saw to girls running towards Mari shouting her name. They tickle her to the ground, but I was fast and catch her.

Marinette pov
Adrien catch me before me I could hit the floor. „Thx kitty." „No Probleme princess." I flinched at the name. I stood up and saw who at tickle me. „Moon! Star! I miss you so much!" I said while hugging them. „We Miss you too Mari-bear!" they said in unison. We were still hugging after about 3 minutes but we break apart when Adrien cough. (Someone is jelly😂) „Ok class that is Star and this is moon." I said while pointing at my friends

" I said while pointing at my friends

Moon

StarI introduce the class to my old friends

Star
I introduce the class to my old friends. We talked a bit until I saw three other people. „Annabeth! Jason!" I said with star and Moon and run at them. We all had a group hug.

Annabeth

Jason

Wait but someone is missing

I'm so sorry that k didn't update so long i tell wanted to update but I had school and many homework's so I couldn't continue to write but here's is chapter nine and sorry that's it's so short I hope I can update the next chapter next week.
See you❤️🖤

(P.S I'm laughing really hard. To all Percy Jackson/ Heroes of Olympus fan did you see what I made?😂)