Singing Competition

Adriens pov

"Class the next few days there isn't school cause of the singing competition. The competition is really important and hat's why we will help backstage. Except for Marinette, Adrien, Alya and Nino they will stay at the hotel and practise their song. Let me remind you: You have to sing 3 different songs. It would be better if you tell me these songs cause or else some other group will steal it from you." Miss bustier announce.

There were groans but also cheers. The others were making their way to school to help after they waved good byes to us.

"Lets practise in our apartment." Marinette said dragging me with her. I followed her with a love sick smile.

~in Marinettes room~

"What song are we choosing?" Marinette asked me. "Mhm I don't know." i said resting my head on hers while stroking her hair. "I have a few ideas but I don't know if we can practise three songs till Saturday."

"Hey don't worry we are Ladybug and Chat Noir nothing is impossible for us." i made her laughed. "Silly kitty." she scratched Plagg who was sleeping on her lap. He began to purr. "I never heard Plagg purr." Marinette was amazed. I chuckled at her.

"Ok we should practise now." Marinette placed Plagg on her bed and reached out for my hand. "Can I get a kiss?" I asked pleaded. I smirked against her lips.

"Ok now we have to practise" she said when we broke apart.

~the singing competition~

Marinettes pov

"I'm so nervous!" i told the girls. "Mari chill we need to pick some dresses and then you can freak out." Chloe told me. The competition is in 3 hours. "Girl you have to get ready or else we are getting late." Alya told me. Alya and Chloe offered to help. "We need pick some dresses first. Each one for a performance and two extra dresses." Chloe told me.
"Chloe you choose some dresses and I'm gonna make her make up and hair."

"Guys But-" I couldn't even say something. "Let us do our thing." Alya placed a finger on my lip.

~Backstage~

Finally we made it to the school. That was the dress I was wearing.

"Don't you guys think the dress is a little bit too formal?" I asked Alya and Chloe

"Nope it's perfect." Alya said. We made it backstage and saw the other couples already there. "You look purrfect M'lady." Adrien wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thanks kitty." I said kissing his cheek.

"Ok Adrien here change now. The shows starting in 30 minutes." Nathaniel pushes him away. He gave me a little smile before he was gone. "Marinette her now! Your hair isn't done yet!" Chloe said. "Coming!" I said ruching towards her. I giggled to myself. This is gonna be fun.

~30 minutes later~

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our singing competition! I hope you are all doing fine. Today we are having six couples who are singing for the great price! The singing cup! Every year our school organise this competition and we hope that also this year we can amaze you with our great singers. Let me introduce our six couples. Let's all welcome our first couple Vanessa and Bryan!" The announcer said. The couple made their way to the stage.

"Vanessa and Bryan! Your sich a lovely couple like the next one Hayley and Brandon!"

The next couple made their way to the stage. I could fell my whole body shaking. "Breath princess. You don't have to be nervous." Adrien squeezes my hand. I gave him a sweet smile.

"Our third couple is Clarisse and Tyler "

'Three couples already' I though

"The next couple is from our exchange class Alya and Nino!" The announcer said. Alya gave me a quick hug before she left for the stage. "Kitty catch me if I fall ok?" I asked very nervous. "I'll be there no worries."

"Alya and Nino are from our exchange class just Like Marinette and Adrien!" Adrien hold my hand and we got up the stage. There were so many people. One familiar face caught my eye. Matthew.

"And the finally couple is Amber and Tristan!"

'How did they managed to get so far?' I though with anger. I saw Adrien glaring at Tristan who was grinning.

"Those are our six couples for today! Our matches will be:

Vanessa and Bryan vs Alya and Nino

Hayley and Brandon vs Marinette and Adrien

Clarisse and Tyler vs Amber and Tristan

You guys got to vote wich couple is going to the next level! Let the show begin!"

Vanessa and Bryan were done singing and we wished Alya and Nino good luck.

They were singing 'We don't talk anymore.'

When they finished there was loud applause. "Vanessa and Bryan please get up the stage one more time now we will decide wich one of these lovely couple will make into the next round."

The tension was so thick.

"And the winner of this round is..."

"...Alya and Nino from our exchange class" I cheered with Adrien.

Alya has her hands covering her mouth. Vanessa and Bryan graduated them.

"Mari we won! We are in the next round!" She said hugging me thigh. "I know! You were so good!" I said hugging back.

Hayley and Brandon were singing. "Marinette? Adrien? Your are going on the stage in 2 minutes." A backstage worker said. All I could do is nod.

"Hey princess don't worry." Adrien said resting his head in my shoulder. "I know but I never sang in front of so many people!" I exclaimed.

"Didn't you won this competition last year? Aren't your the great Ladybug? The greatest hero of Paris? You stood up in front of millions eyes!" Adrien said chuckling. I kissed his cheek.

"Thanks kitty but I'm nothing without you."

"Now Marinette and Adrien will sing the Song 'umbrella'" we got up the stage.

We finished and loud cheers were heard.

"That was a amazing performance. Hayley and Brandon please come up the stage. The audience will decide wich couple will win." The crowd voted.

"And the winner is...!