Reveal another secret?

I flinched at the title

I sighed. "I hate it to be a prince." I said groaning. He agreed. We both sat there. Does someone else know except for me?" I asked him. He shakes his head. You're the only one because we are like neighbours." He said amused. And-" No, no one knows." I answered his question. We Just stand there. You know it's hard to keep so many secrets. The worst thing is I have to marry the crown princess of China but I didn't even know her. I don't know how to tell it Marinette. You have to help me somehow ok?" I said frustrated. He smirked at me.
Why are you smirking?" I asked confused.
'Seriously?! He's the only one who know this secret not even Nino know it and know is he smirking at me like that?! What's going one?' I though. She didn't tell you?" Told me what?" Nothing, nothing..." He said walking away. Nico Di Angelo! Prince of Scotland! Son of hades! (Just image it's not the god of the underworld) come back here!" I said shouting after him. We'll met again and when the time comes I'll help you jut know you have to solve your problem by yourself." He said not even looking at me. You Sound like you could see into the future." I said grumbling. I sat on the ground enjoying the view. After like 5 minutes Plagg flew out of my pocket. Hey didn't you tell me that you're a prince? Even from England!" He said little angrily.
It's not me fault. I never wanted to be a prince. And honestly I never though about it I even forgot it." I said. I leaned my back at the ceiling. Plagg looked at me for a while. You have to tell her." I know. What I didn't know was that Plagg was smirking while I looked away.

Nico's pov

I walked away smirking. Gods these dense people these days! I walked downstair to the girls apartment. I herd them laughing inside the apartment while singing. I knocked in the door. They stopped laughing and after a while Marinette opens the door. "Oh! Hey Nico! How can I help you?" she asked. I could hear some giggling inside the room. I wanted to say my goodbyes I'll leave." Her expression changed into a sad one. Are you sur-..."
I'll be fine. See you tomorrow at school." I said. She hugged me thigh before waving. Let's see how this little mess will end...

Time skip

Marinette's pov

After watching many, many Disney movies the girls went to their rooms. I felt asleep after they leave. I heard a knock on the doors but just let it go. I knocked again louder. "Alya can you open the door?" i asked. Then I remember that she was probably in her room sleeping so I get up and opened the door. There was nobody. I screamed when i saw an shadow covering my mouth. I turned around to see my boyfriend transformend. "You scared me to dead kitty and why do you wake me up? You know that we still have school tomorrow." I said crossing my arms. He grinned that trouble maker smile that was annoying me for so long but in the end still love. "So I though the little lady wanted to have a little snack." "At 23 o'clock?" "Maybe?" He grinned. I sighed. I took me by the waist. "Hold on thigh, Princess ." with that he was jumping out of the window.

"Are you still ok?!" I asked the superhero in front of me. Close Your eyes." He said not answering my question. Adr-." He cut me off by laying a finger on my mouth. Just do what i say princess and everything will be alright." He said. So I closed my eyes. He took my hand and led me somewhere. Where are we going?" I asked him. No peeking M'lady." Finally he told me to open my eyes and I was speechless. On the rooftop of the hotel he made a romantic picnic with fruits and baked gods. Everywhere are roses and candles. It look like the time he made this for me and I didn't show up as ladybug. Tears of joy are rolling down my cheeks. Oh gods Marinette why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" He asked me shocked. You are impossible." I said while still having tears in my eyes. He hugged from behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. "Do you like it?" he asked in a really soft tone that i could melt right here and there. "I don't just like it, i love it!" i aid before kissing him. I literally melt after it. He took my hand and we sat there together admiring the view. Then he took to bowls with ice cream out. "Oh Adrien thats so sweet but you know we ha-" he cut me off and detransformed. "Love, please let us enjoy this moment." he said with puppy eyes. Ughhhh we does he have to be so cute?! I sat next to him. The view was really amazing. we sat there in really comfortable silence.

"You know I always though everyone just loved Adrien because of his looks and status. I mean, I know that I am handsome, rich and a real heartbreaker. But nothing in the world could bet that feeling I have for you." he said suddenly. My head was on his shoulder and he rested his head on top of mine. He took my hand. I looked in his eyes. His beautiful emerald green eyes, his golden hair and this smirk. The smirk of a cat. "Adrien you are so sweet i don't know how I will repay this." I said blushing hard. "What? Repaying? You? You're my girlfriend. You don't need to repay anything." "How does a kiss sound like?" I said teasing. with that he smashed his lips against mine softly. I could taste the chocolate ice cream on his soft lips. The kiss was sweet. His hand reached my cheek and my hand found their way to his neck. Still kissing he picked me up. I messed up his hair. After like 5 minutes later we catch our breath. "I think i could get used to that" i said pretending to be not sure. He smirked at me before transformed.

Adriens pov

M'lady eyes are almost closed so I brough her to her room. I place her soft on her bed. When I was about to leave I felt someone holding me back. I saw Marinette looking at me with sleepy eyes. "Can you stay?" I sighed and nodded. With that she pulled me done to her. She already fell asleep again. I realesed my transformation.

"Oh Marinette. I wish I could tell you everything. Being a prince, that I have to find a princess to marry and that we maybe have to break up. But I can't. I don't want to leave you and I won't. I will pass the throne to someone else. Even when that's means...let's not talk about this shit. I will always love you and only you." I wispered to myself quietly. I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep with my Princess in my arm.

I'm so sorry that I didn't update something. I'm always busy but soon are the holidays so I'll update more often or so I hope. THX FOR SO MUCH READERS. IT'S AN HONOR FOR ME!!!