Plan

Chloe's pov

We made our way to the boys room. Luckily the whole drama let everyone forget to think about me and Nathaniel. Marinette knocked on the door. Adrien opened the door. "Oh Hey princess." He said. She just got on the room. "Whoa there little lady. What's wrong?" He asked slightly shocked that she didn't accept his hug. I giggled with Alix in the background. He glared at us and we shut up. "Where is Nino? I have a serious talk with him." she said looking really pissed. No one should mess with Marinette's friend.

"Hey Marinette, i know that you hate him for what ever reason he did to Alya but what exactly did he? He was the whole day with me." He said. "He texted Alya horrible things." She said showing him the chat. His eyes widen. „But Mari that can't be him. He lost his phone today." He said. We looked shocked not excepting this.

"But who could do such a terrible thing?" Marinette said leaning in for a hug of Adrien. "I don't know love." He said stroking her hair. Alix coughed to get their attention. They both broke their hug blushing embarrassed. "Alix! They were so cute. Alya will kill you after her hearth breaking phase." I said. They both blushed even more. "Ok plan we have to get Nino out of his room now and make them get together again." Mari said. "I have a plan but we first have to find Nino's phone." Adrien stated. "You Are right and I think I know were it is."

I walked out. "You guys make a plan to get them together. Me and Alix are gonna go an get the phone back." I said dragging Alix with me. "Where are we gonna go?" she asked curios. "Lila. I could be that she was making all the drama. Like 'a body like lila' was probably she. No one would compliment her body. Beside she is fat so" i said disgusted. I took my phone out ad called Sabrina.

Chloe: Sabrina I need you. Come to Lila's room. We are waiting in front of it and bring my mirror and make up bag"

I said in the phone and hung up. "What do you want to do with a mirror and your make up bag?" Alix asked slightly annoyed. "You still think that I am the old me but i really changed. I need this for my plan. Please trust me." i said.

"OK Bourgeois, you have one last chance to change my mind." "No worries this time i will do it all better and maybe I could help you with your relationship with Kim." that made her blush. "We're just f-friends." she blushed even harder. "Your not Adrien oblivious Agreste to say this." i said still waiting for Sabrina. She crossed her arms and pouted. Finally Sabrina came. "I'm sorry Chloe i didn't find your mirror." she said exhausted probably from running. "No worries." i said checking if i had everything. "Ok let the game begin." i said with a mischievous grin.

Marinettes pov

Chloe and Alix left leaving me and Adrien alone (And Nino in his room but we ain't counting this in) "I wan to break Lilas neck you too?" Adrien asked ask causal as possible. "I always wan to break her neck when i see her." I rolled my eyes. "True" he agreed. "Ok now that we are alone." he leaned in for a kiss but i placed my finger on his mouth. "We have work to do kitty after this maybe." I said pushing his nose away. He let out a groan but didn't said anything.

"How do you image to get hem together again?" 

"Something very romantic. Alya loves romantic movies. I have an idea! Tomorrow at lunch at school!" I planned excited. This is gonna be awesome!

I knocked on Ninos door. "Hey Nino I'm sorry for the things i said earlier. The problem is a little bit difficult but I believe that it can solve in a way Alya would melt." he looked at me with his eyes red from all the tears he cried. "First i lost my phone and then the love of my life." he looked at the floor his voice cracking. "You think you can solve the problem between me and alya? Then explain me first what did i do to her?" still looking at the floor. I explained everything to him, every details. His face light up when I finished but there was something else. Anger. "I'll rip Lila into pieces." he growled going to the door. "Bro we need you here to make the plan." Adrien said blocking the door. He sighed. "But i want to beat her up!" he whined almost like a little kid. "Nope little Nino." Adrien joked around. He pouted causing Adrien and me to laugh.

~Meanwhile with  Chloe and Alix~

Alix pov

We searched for Ninos phone but couldn't find it. "Do you think she has it with her?" I asked exhausted. "Nope. she would have hide it somewhere no one dared to go. Where no boy dared to go." she said like it was the most oblivious thing in the world.

~Time skip after they found the phone~

We ran to Adriens and Ninos room with a angry Lila following us. "Give me that phone back!" she screamed. "It's Ninos not yours! You did enough drama today!" Chloe shouted back. "I did nothing!" she screamed really exhausted. Wer keep running. "Just lies that comes out your mouth! I can't believe i ever believe you!" i said back really frustrated. "Come on Alix we are almost there!" Chloe said. The door opened with Marinette standing there. "Mari look out!" we said. We literally fell in the room and locked the door behind us. "What the heck guys?" Mari said rubbing her temples sitting in the floor. "Sorry we-"

Bang bang

"Give me the phone back!" She keep banging on the door. "In your dreams Lila." Adrien said. "Oh Adri-honey you have to help me Alix and Chloe stole my phone!" She whined. He just rolled his eyes. "We have a plan." Mari told us everything. "That's so sappy that Aya could fall for it." I stated. The others agreed.

Hey guys! I'm sorry that  didn't updated for so long! I'm running out of ideas. Could someone help me or so? Also I didn't had much motivation the last days, but i decided that I'll continue the book cause i hate not finished things. BTW Happy new year!

See you❤️🖤